Zerothemaster

badimagesposter.jpgYou try your best but its not quite there1. the CAKE (exon)2)i leik moovys3) crisms 4)untld sotry prt 1credit to 18 and EGGS ON(this is me and Exon's new comic series for the jollies of it. Don't take it seriously, 'cuz we're not XD) Edited by Zerothemaster

:uh: to Darcsyde.Anyway, it's nice to see that Zakitano has apparently set the newest trend in the heightening of Artwork III's graphical style. I salute you, good sir. seakitten.png

And we wonder why no one has any respect for AIII...But don't get me wrong. This comic style can be quite funny.

About time I post in this...Anyway, expect a new comic by Monday!~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

Uhh...That's a cool comic ya got there. Mind telling any of us what it's about?

It chronicles the cunning exploits of Exon, who attempted to steal and consume Zero's cake, believed he had done so, and was later informed, much to his disappointment, that it was not in fact a cake, but a lie.

button.png

whatsthepoint.jpgI am not sure whether I should laugh or cry... so I'll just give you an objective 'review'.I mean, I see what you are going for, really, but it's super-hard to distinguish what is going on. Maybe reduce the messiness by just a slight degree or two? The humor is fine, but the graphics... I am not too fond of them. :sarcastic:

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Uhh...That's a cool comic ya got there. Mind telling any of us what it's about?

It chronicles the cunning exploits of Exon, who attempted to steal and consume Zero's cake, believed he had done so, and was later informed, much to his disappointment, that it was not in fact a cake, but a lie.
Lol. That is quite the explanation thar. Also, instead of disappointment, I think chagrin is a much better word.

whatsthepoint.jpgI am not sure whether I should laugh or cry... so I'll just give you an objective 'review'.I mean, I see what you are going for, really, but it's super-hard to distinguish what is going on. Maybe reduce the messiness by just a slight degree or two? The humor is fine, but the graphics... I am not too fond of them. :sarcastic:

Yeah, we noticed that. so we have reasoned to make future comics a little less horrendous as that one. Also, I love the picture there. It made me laugh.Okay, so expect a comic tomorrow from either me of Zero (probably me though, because Zero seems busy at the moment)~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

[...]

Image linkI am not sure whether I should laugh or cry... so I'll just give you an objective 'review'.I mean, I see what you are going for, really, but it's super-hard to distinguish what is going on. Maybe reduce the messiness by just a slight degree or two? The humor is fine, but the graphics... I am not too fond of them. :sarcastic:

Yeah, we noticed that. so we have reasoned to make future comics a little less horrendous as that one.Also, I love the picture there. It made me laugh.Okay, so expect a comic tomorrow from either me of Zero (probably me though, because Zero seems busy at the moment)~Exon :hau:
Well, in that case I'll be keeping an eye on this topic because, as said, the humor's fine. ^_^Why thank you. :lol:

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I'm pretty sure watching a movie version of Cupcakes would actually give you Night Mares.

And the worst part is such a thing actually exists.You shouldn't worry about the common riff-raff Zero. Your humor is too refined for their taste anyway.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

• 2 weeks later...

AAGH! My poor eyes! IT BUUURNS!!SOMEBODY CHISEL THE IMAGES OFF MY RETNAS!!Did you really expect a nice review? :P It's an original idea, I admit, but it's so ... weird.

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------

AAGH! My poor eyes! IT BUUURNS!!SOMEBODY CHISEL THE IMAGES OFF MY RETNAS!!Did you really expect a nice review? :P It's an original idea, I admit, but it's so ... weird.

It's not even an original idea XD Its just two very bored comic makers ripping off of Zakitano's idea :PAnd it's not for everyone, so I'm not offended at all. Can't speak for Exon, tho :P

• 2 weeks later...
Lol, How dare you doubt my christmas tree setting up skills.I was gonna do one, but I got distracted by trivial pursuit.~Exon :hau: Edited by Exon

• 1 month later...

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture. My boss wouldn't like it, in any case.I can't exactly tell if Eggs/Exon is saying, "i m vry cld" or "i m vry old." I think it is a "c" and not an "o," but I guess it makes sense either way. They say wisdom comes with old age, but that is not the case here, for the naïveté is simply astounding. It does, however, lead to the excellent premise of someone's having mistaken "Merry Christmas!" for "Marry Christmas!" which I guess might make for a merry Christmas upon the exchanging of vows. I mean look at that handsome, distorted Exon. Christmas would be happy to marry such a fellow.

Edited by -Windrider-
Forgot the possessive case preceding a gerund.

I wonder who this "Christmas" may be. I don't think I can marry someone I don't know.Also, that was quite the dilemma you had Mr. Rider. That is so being quoted in my sig.~Exon :hau: