rsz_dscf0086.jpg

[speedster]

[Front]

[Any last words?]

[back]

In that back shot you can tell that the silver Kakama is actually a brown Kakama that's been Sharpied, but if I had an actual silver Kakama, I'd have used it, I promise!

You can also see (on all the pictures) that the pollen is coming down hard nowadays. Thankfully, Speedster doesn't have allergies.

Speedster is a mercenary, always ready to zip into and out of anything for a respectable sum. He's equipped with his trademark seven-league boots, a powerful arm cannon from the forges of Nynrah, and a double-bladed weapon Speedster forged himself from the twisted remains of a squad of Rahkshi he once singlehandedly defeated. His seven-league boots, in combination with his Kanohi Kakama, allow him to move at remarkable speeds; he can reach any location one could walk to from his current location in a handful of strides, although he must know the route in order to do so. He has the willpower to use all the powers of a Great Kanohi that any Toa can, and he uses his Kakama with abandon.

Since the mass exodus from the Great Spirit Robot, Speedster has taken the time between jobs to roam the expanses of Spherus Magna, spending his days traversing the landscape in solitude (naturally, as no one could possibly keep up with him).

--

What do you think?

• Upvote 1

banner.jpg

I think you did a good job. I didn't look at the back shot so if you hadn't said it was a brown mask I'd of thought it was naturally a silver one. Not only that but it matches the breastplate pieces flawlessly that one would think they were the same color. So the tint of the Sharpie you chose was done so brilliantly.

Hey is he a BZPRPG character? I could use one who has experience hunting Rahkshi to help my Ga-Matoran with a task. Assuming he didn't cost too much.

• Upvote 1

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I think you did a good job. I didn't look at the back shot so if you hadn't said it was a brown mask I'd of thought it was naturally a silver one. Not only that but it matches the breastplate pieces flawlessly that one would think they were the same color. So the tint of the Sharpie you chose was done so brilliantly.

Hey is he a BZPRPG character? I could use one who has experience hunting Rahkshi to help my Ga-Matoran with a task. Assuming he didn't cost too much.

No, he's not, but feel free to use him as a supporting character if you'd like! (dunno if that's allowed)

It's an interesting MOC, and an interesting color scheme.

Thank you!

banner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

No, he's not, but feel free to use him as a supporting character if you'd like! (dunno if that's allowed)

I don't think it is since he is not my creation. Doing so would be what's that word... plagiarizing or something like that. Also I fear I would not be able to do him justice. Thank you for the offer though. If you ever feel like RPing bring him along. I'd love to interact with him.

Anyone else notice that his left hand is turned backwards?

...Yes. I'm sorry.

Don't be. My brother can actually turn his hand and wrist over 360 degrees. So no reason to say a mechanical Toa could not have the same ability. Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png