Almost There: The Continuation

Toa Zehvor Brenmac

First, a little backstory about the origin of this "epicomedy", as it is supposed to be:Over a year ago, a few of my friends and I started a comedy known as "Almost There" about a group of Bionicles laying low at a hotel in Miami, Florida while on the run from police as well as the villainous Omega Mete and his Vahki. A writing team consisting of me, MT, TLhikan, Levacius and one other person was assembled and MT kicked things off. The plan was to have a rotation of authors in the order of MT, me, Tlhikan, the other guy, and Levacius. However, things did not go as planned and I wound up taking over the project for myself. I didn't get too far (mostly due to my laziness) before the forums shut down for several months and the original wound up in the archive. So, I'm starting this topic to continue the story.I will provide a link for the original, and I strongly advise that you read it first before reading the upcoming chapter. However, I even more strongly advise that you skip "Chapter 7" entirely as it not considered part of the continuity and is impossible to comprehend. Its writer is currently serving time in the Internet State Penitentiary for both that and his trolling.The original can be found here: http://www.bzpower.c...howtopic=324945Now, without further ado...Toa Zehvor Brenmac presents...An Omega Turtle Studios produtction...Almost There: The Continuation(Oh, and just so you know, since I'm starting right where I left off, this will start with Chapter 14 instead of Chapter 1.)Chapter 14: The Cleanup BeginsWhen we last left our heroes, they were leaving Levacius' destroyed lab and heading downstairs, all the while trying to determine how to get rid of the Gremlins that were infesting the hotel."Things have definitely changed around here." said Skidak. "In such a short span of time this place has gone from being a place of relaxation to a tourist's nightmare. I wonder who's fault that is." He looked to Brenmac, who was carrying the Mogwai Mohawk in one arm while the other held his sword, ready to slash at any Gremlins that might ambush them on their way to the lower levels. "Okay fine, I admit it. It is my fault." Replied Brenmac. "None of this would have happened if I hadn't let my Mogwai get wet. But I still don't know who's fault it is that Gizmo got wet in the first place." "Gizmo?" asked Skidak "My pet. That's the name of my Mogwai. My first one anyway." "First?" asked Skidak. "Yes. I recently went back in time to retrieve a second Mogwai named Earl to prevent him from becoming evil." "I see." said Skidak. "And what exactly are these things that are swarming our hotel anyway?""Gremlins." Brenmac answered. When Skidak gave him a second confused look, Brenmac explained. "A gremlin is basically a creature that likes to cause trouble. They were the result of genetic miscalculations by an alien scientist named Mogturmen. You see, all Mogwai were originally meant to be good and sweet, like Gizmo, but due to those miscalculations only one in every thousand wound up being that way while the rest wound up being mischievous and having the desire to mutate into a gremlin. Most of them succeed, and when they make contact with water, like Mogwai, they multiply. In order to make as many as there are here, one of more of them must have made contact with a lot of water." "So how do you kill them?" Skidak wanted to know. "Basically the same way you would kill a human." Brenmac answered. "Anything can be used. Swords, knives, blenders, microwaves, etcetera." "Even chainsaws?" Skidak asked, grinning. Brenmac nodded. "Yes. Even chainsaws." Turning to the rest of the group, he said. "Okay, the rest of you I want going around this hotel offing what gremlins you can. The only rule is to keep it discreet. Now, move out!" "And what will you do?" questioned Skidak "I will be looking for Tahu Nuva. Maybe he can help us somehow." With that, the group split, each going in a different direction. Brenmac went through the hallway until he reached the end of the corridor and gently set Mohawk on the floor. "I want you to go find your brothers. Once you've found them rendezvous back at my room. Since your a very intelligent creature, I assume you know where that is. Mohawk nodded as if he understood and ran off. Then Brenmac began his search for the house's co-leader.On a distant, barren planet an ancient spacecraft lay in ruins. Outside it, a blue sphere suddenly appeared then disappeared, revealing the three Makuta Artidax, Vahrak, and Dehvor. Artidax led the way into the ship until they were near the center, where he motioned the other two to stay put. Artidax entered the chamber which was bare except for a small lab table on the far side and a life-support chair in the very center. Artidax had only walked a few steps towards it when a clawed, three-fingered hand shot out from the right side and made a mation that Artidax knew meant that he should stop and speak. Kneeling, he began to speak. "My master, I have failed you. The Toa escaped the planet and the Xenon Core on earth is no more." In a voice that sounded both reptilian and alien at the same time, the creature answered. "No, you have not failed me. We have been merely...set back. You and your companions have made it to Earth, correct?" "Yes sir." Artidax replied. "And Toa MT is still there?" "To the farthest of our knowledge, yes." "Good. After all, you know that killing him is the key to freeing me from this chair to which he bound me over a decade ago." The creature continued. "As for the Xenon Core, there are secondary sources of Xenon hidden on Earth, but only one meddling furball knows of their locations, unwittingly." "Gizmo..." Artidax whispered. The creature turned to him, his red eyes filled with fury. "Do not even dare to mention his name! And if you do, do it where I can't hear you. It is because of him that I died almost twenty-five years ago, only to return and wind up stuck here, plotting my vengeance." "Yes, yes, sir." Artidax said nervously. Turning back to look at the wall, Artidax's master returned to calm. "Now go back to Earth and hunt. And do not stop until you've pried the location of the other sources from that wretched Mogwai's brain and Toa MT lies dead at your feet." Artidax nodded and quietly left the chamber, pondering to himself.Back at the hotel, Brenmac managed to find Tahu Nuva with Carapar on the top floor in his personal chamber. "Ah, Brenmac, come in." Tahu Nuva said upon seeing the Toa Zehvor. When Brenmac approached his desk, he asked of him, "So, what news?" "Nothing new, we haven't been able to do anything about it yet, but we're trying. The only thing is is that we only have a couple hours to do it." answered Brenmac. "I see." Tahu Nuva replied. "Well, do you know what kind of lawsuits we could be facing if we don't get these things out soon?" "Yes, I do but-"The three were distracted by a buzzing sound coming from one of the electrical outlets in one of the walls. With a flash of blue light, the Electric Gremlin shot out of it and tried to attack. Brenmac took out his sword to protect the house co-leader and found out that his sword could only channel and aborb elemental energy, but also contain beings made up of that sort of energy. Which is what happened after Brenmac unlimbered his blade. With the Electric Gremlin inside, the sword suddenly felt much heavier and waved around as if being attracted by an invisible magnet. Then Brenmac made to odd request to Carapar to sing into his sword. When Carapar did so, the sword vibrated and emmited a low-pitch noise, as if the Electric Gremlin inside was struggling to get out and sceaming in agony. Suddenly, the noise stopped and Brenmac's sword hung limply by his side. Tahu Nuva was covering his ears and groaning. "Why did make him do that?" He demanded. "Because I wanted to see if it would work. And what do you know, it did." Tahu Nuva got up from his seat. "Well I do know that something bad is going to happen if we don't get these pests out of here before the evening!" "Well then let's go." said Brenmac as he left the chamber, Tahu and Carapar in tow.Mogwai Mohawk turned another corner to see another long hallway. Well, to him it was long, as he wasn't much shorter thatn the Bionicles that he had recntly befriended. But something was different. There was a figure at the end of this one. Too tall to be another Mogwai of a Bionicle, but too short to be a human. What was it? Mohawk got his answer when the figure came close enough to reveal itself as the gremlin version of himself. He was obviously not here to be kind to his Mogwai self. No, he was here to kill him. All of a sudden, without warning, Mohawk's mohawk glowed blue and the Mogwai shot a blue beam of energy from his mouth. Mohawk didn't know it, but it was a side effect of the "G-Serum" he had lopped up earlier. His gremlin self managed to avoid the blast, however, and recklessly charged. Mohawk fired a second blast, this time more precise and it hit the gremlin in the misection, effectively seperating the body into two halves. As the top half was sent flying into the air and back down to Earth, the Mogwai fired another beam at the neck, sepeating the Gremlin's head from his torso. But the Mogwai Mohawk wanted to make sure his evil self was dead, and a fourth blast blew up the head, splattering green blood all over the walls.Then Mohawk turned and ran down the corridor, instinctively towards the control room, and certain that he was the only Mohawk in existence. Once he was gone, one of the hotel room doors opened and out came Omega Mete, holding the spider serum from Levacius' lab in his right hand, having arrived at the hotel via a small, undetectable ship and through a window. He had originally come here to spy on the Bionicles in secret, but now he had somewhat darker plans before his true one went into action. Picking up the torso of the deceased gremlin and glancing at the spider serum, he got an idea.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

I will provide a link for the original, and I strongly advise that you read it first before reading the upcoming chapter. However, I even more strongly advise that you skip "Chapter 7" entirely as it not considered part of the continuity and is impossible to comprehend. Its writer is currently serving time in the Internet State Penitentiary for both that and his trolling.

Oh come on, he didn't do that bad....*Rereads*Oh wait.... Yeah, that would explain why he's not on the new BZP. O_O(In the meantime since the last chapter of this, I saw the Gremlins movie.)The only problem I have with these is that the Gremlins become more important than the Bionicles. Them, and all of the monsters that the MST3K crew Riff at. And I mean all the monsters that they riff at, and only the monsters they riff at.(A little too cruel? No, monsters like Mothra deserve it. Stupid moth thing.)Otherwise, it's pretty good, even if not very funny.Directed to MT - That was just the super secret lab. The super secret lab under the super secret base within the super secret city in the super secret mountain in the super secret continent on the super secret planet in its super secret filled ocean in a super secret solar system hidden away from the rest of the super secret galaxy contained within the universe that can only be found by people who can keep a super secret is where the good stuff is found.And it got broken into by he-who-must-not-be-named.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Wait, the Gremlins became more important than the Bionicles? I always just considered them a threat they had to dispose of in a certain amount of time. The Bionicles were always the main focus of the story to me, characters from other franchises will usually be something they have to either deal or work with. The point of introducing movie/ TV characters was always to see how the Bionicles would react to and deal with their involvement.But don't worry, this chapter will focus mainly on the Bionicles. On an unrelated note, Lev, I hear you saw Gremlins recently? How was it? Being the Christmas season, I'll be watching it a lot and looking for it on TV. Also, you may remember this quote of yours:

I haven't kept up with this comedy. It's been getting so weird. You and your weird monsters, Brenmac. :P

Oh, you think it's weird now, just wait. Trust me Lev, it will get stranger as time goes on. You'll see.Also, this chapter may or may not bring back bad memories from a certain movie you saw in 2009 to you, MT. Chapter 15: A Leader Falls, But Not ReallyBrenmac knew it wasn't a wise move to stop by his room when he and the others only had so much time left to destroy the Gremlins, but the sound of Huntress crying in fear led him to investigate. Opening the door, he saw the Dark Hunter huddled against a wall. Earl, meanwhile was alone in one of the beds, shivering. "What happened here?"Huntress looked up. "I don't know!" she cried out. "This strange being suddenly appeared and before I could make any moves, whisked Gizmo away and disappeared!" Brenmac thought for a moment and looked back to Huntress. "Okay, as usual remain here. It may be a good idea to hide Earl in case this being comes back again." Without waiting for an answer, Brenmac ran back out of the room. As much as the Gremlins needed to be disposed of, Gizmo was very important to him. He had just gotten him today, and he wasn't about to lose him to some guy who wanted the Mogwai for himself. Somehow though, Brenmac knew he couldn't take on this enemy alone. He needed help. Fortunately, I know just where to find it.Tahu Nuva's trip through the building seeking out Gremlins to kill had been uneventful at best. Peering over a corner into the receptionist's office, he saw what he'd been looking for. A single Gremlin had taken the receptionist's place, even wearing the robe that she had been wearing before leaving it behind to go on her lunch break, and was typing random letters on the keyboard. The Gremlin easily spotted Tahu Nuva and threw a coffee pot, full of hot coffee, at him. Tahu Nuva managed to avoid it before it hit the wall, shattering it to pieces. Tahu's not gonna be too happy when he comes back. He thought as took a second look into the office. The Gremlin had strangely disappeared. Warily, he crept into the room. Just as he thought all was clear, the Gremlin jumped at him from the right. He struggled with the creature for several moments before an idea formed in his mind. Activating his mask, he created a force field that sent the Gremlin flying into a wall. As the creature got back to its feet, Tahu Nuva raised his Magma Swords and fired a blast of scorching flame that enveloped the Gremlin, which screamed until it was a pile of ashes and slime.At that moment, the receptionist, Gali Nuva, came into the room from her break. "Tahu Nuva, what happened? Are you okay?" "Yes, I think I am." Tahu Nuva answered, a little shaken. "Is there anything I can do for you?" Gali Nuva asked. The co-leader turned to her. "Yes. I want you to stay here until further notice. And if any news stations call, tell them that there is absolutely nothing going on here? Understand?" He left before Gali Nuva could answer. In the basement of the hotel, Makuta Artidax leaned over his capture. Dehvor and Vahrak stood in a darkened corner, watching silently. In order to prevent the Mogwai from escaping, he had used his Gravity power to pin him to the table. Artidax intended to use his telepathy to read Gizmo's mind and determine where the other Xenon sources were, then cut out the Mogwai's brain as a gift to his master. He wasted no more time and began scanning the furry creatures mind, which moved at a phenomenally fast pace and so it took him a few minutes to pinpoint the info's exact location. It was then that Artidax realized something. It wasn't other sources of Xenon that were on Earth, but a source of a different energy entirely. He took another minute to determine the general location, the cut the link. Artidax then raised his dagger and prepared to cut open Gizmo's head. A crash from above distracted him. He looked up to see a hole in the ceiling and a black, grey, and brown Toa shooting at him. Ah yes, Artidax thought. My true prey has arrived. Another crash caught his attention and he saw that Brenmac, followed closely by Blizzard, had burst in through the wall and was also shooting at him. Dehvor and Vahrak emerged from the darkness and fired bolts of Shadow energy at their attackers. Brenmac ran over to the table and used his own control over to free Gizmo and strapped him to his back after putting a black cloth over him to protect him from the sunlight. MT, meanwhile, had landed and was now shooting at the three Makuta alongside Blizzard. He fired an ice missile precisely at Artidax, which hit him in the chest and sent him flying through another wall. Artidax rapidly clawed his way to the surface, followed closely by his comrades who took to the skies, heading to the forest that was outside the hotel.MT and Brenmac ran out of the hotel through the back door a couple minutes after in pursuit. However they quickly realized that they were the ones being chased. Artidax appeared close behind and shot at the the two Zehvor, who split to avoid the blast, MT running into the forest. "Brenmac, hide Gizmo!" he shouted before being tackled into the ground by Artidax. Dirt exploded from the ground from the impact."Weak." Artidax said as he swung a tree branch at MT. "Puny!" MT picked up a second branch and struck the Makuta with it as he returned fire. "Spare parts scrap!" Artidax responded by tackling him again. The two exchanged blows with their weapons, and Artidax decided to take the chance to give himself the advantage. "Makuta!" Within moments, Dehvor and Vahrak appeared from the air, with the former going to help Artidax while the latter went after Brenmac and Gizmo. "Come here, Toa." Vahrak said in a threatening tone. Despite being outnumbered, MT didn't give up easily. He continued to attack Artidax and Dehvor, all the while taking damage himself. Dehvor wrapped his arm around MT and fired a series of shadow bolts into his left hip. MT struck Dehvor with the hilt of his sword and blasted Artidax with a spray of Xenon, which didn't seem to affect him very much. "Why are you even here in the first place?" Artidax grinned. "Why?" Gizmo still on his back, Brenmac continued to run for his life as the Makuta answered. "Because there's a second form of powerful energy hidden on this planet, and that creature can lead us to it." "I know nothing!" Gizmo screamed out in the Mogwai language. Artidax slammed MT into a tree and kicked him the face, damaging his Latto. "MT!" Brenmac cried out for his longtime friend, firing his own blasts as he did so. But the three Makuta ignored him. They weren't interested in him, only in MT. Being fired at from both sides, MT managed to push Artidax forward, who raised his fully charged spear and unleashed yet another shadowy burst that sent the Zehvor leader and bits of his armor flying and crashing into the ground until he rolled to a stop. "Pah!" MT spat out one of the fragments of his armor. "Is all this pointless fighting worth a single creature's life?" Artidax asked MT, who was slowly getting back up. "No innocent life is worth sacrificing. Especialy not to a kind like yours!" He unlimbered Sevenstrike from his back. "So bring it on!" Artidax grinned. "As you wish." The two charged each other and soon the air was filled with Fire, Ice, and Shadow blasts, along with the sound of plastic clashing."My arm!" Vahrak cried out as his right arm was cut off at the elbow by MT's main sword. MT the quickly stabbed Dehvor in the eye and ripped his head apart using Sevenstrike. Then he began looking for his teammate. "Brenmac, where are you?" Forget about me?Before Brenmac could cry out a warning, Artidax grabbed MT by the shoulder and impaled him with his spear. "GAAAAAAAHHHH!" He screamed. "You're so weak!" Artidax whispered into MT's ear as he fired one final blast that destroyed MT's torso from within. Artidax removed the spear and let the Zehvor leader fall to the ground and lay unmoving. Brenmac dropped to his knees in total shock, his mouth agape.Back on the crashed ship, the Gremlin Stripe, a leader of the Gremlin race and now Artidax's master, rose from the chair for the first time in years. "The Zehvor leader...is dead!" he announced. "But...I can still sense him somehow. How is that possible?"Back on Earth, Brenmac could still not believe what he had just witnessed. It was likely because of that that he didn't feel the thin beam of light come down from the clouds and lift him and Gizmo...into the grinning face of MT. "But-but-but-" Brenmac stammered. MT gestured to the ground and saw that "MT" now had spings with smiley faces popping out of him and a sound clip built into the neck was going, "I'll be here all day! "I'll be here all day!" "It's a decoy!" shouted Artidax, frustrated. "I killed a fake?""How did you do that?" Brenmac asked. "Remember that time I was being chased by Mesonak back at the old house and I managed to split myself up and create a few clones of myself? I simply did that again here. I mean seriously. Do you really believe that I would have the guts to take on three Makuta all on my own?" "Actually, yes I do." Brenmac answered plainly. MT just rolled his eyes. "Not when my hotel is infested with those weird reptile-things. Now come on. We only have a little more than an hour left before the sun sets. You say that something terrible will happen at sundown if we don't get them out, right." Brenmac could only nod. "Then let's go kill some Gremlins. And by some, I mean a whole lot." The two then flew back to the hotel to finish the job.In one of Florida's cities, Artidax (carrying Dehvor's body), Vahrak, and Dehvor's Antidermis landed on the roof of a building. Artidax placed the armor on the ground and fixed the damaged head using his Heat Vision while Vahrak managed to plug back in his arm. "Well, that went well." he said sarcastically. Artidax grabbed Vahrak and dropkicked him "I can't even rely on you to keep track of one single alien rodent. Or determine that we were fighting a clone all along!""And how were we supposed to know it was a decoy?" Dehvor asked as he sat up. Artidax decided it was best to drop the matter. "All that matters now is that I have the infomation we came for." "Which is?" Vahrak asked. "As it turns out, there is not a second Xenon core located on Earth, but a source of an entirely different form of...evil energy, as you may call it." "And just where would this be?" "Why under a house in Massachusetts, of course." Artidax answered."Let's not waste any more time in this state. Dspite the fact that I killed a fake MT, it should have been enough to free Stripe. Now, let's go." The three Makuta then flew north, never to return to Florida.(Side Note: Artidax, Dehvor, and Vahrak will return in my upcoming epic, Bionicle: The House Chronicles, sometime in 2012.)On the wrecked ship, Stripe approached the only other being that was with him on this vessel. He too was a Gremlin wearing a shirt, tie, a trenchcoat, and a pair of spectacles. He was known as "The Brain Gremlin" and was putting the finishing touches on a type of turret aimed at Earth. "Is it almost finished? You've been working on it for so long." The Brain Gremlin looked at Stripe and said, yes, but I only gathered enough power to use it once, so this has to be precise."Stripe remained silent as he watched the Brain Gremlin double-check the coordinates and activate the weapon. A long, red beam of energy flew through space and grew hotter as it entered Earth's atmosphere. To the people it looked as if a red shhooting star was streaking across the late afternoon sky. It finally hit its target: a gremlin-like, winged gargoyle mounted on a church in New York. The solid concrete melted and the Bat Gremlin was free to fly once more. It instictively headed south along the U.S. coastline. But it only made it about halfway before a spot in the water began glowing strangely. The Bat Gremlin looked closer to investigate.Without warning, a blast of blue atomic energy shot out from the water and destroyed the creature. A row of spines rose from the waters then sank back down again. Mohawk the Gremlin opened his eyes. The last thing he remembered was his Mogwai self blasting him apart with some sort of beam. The first thing he saw was a strange looking figure, black and red in color and similar to the things that had attacked him and his kin earlier that day. "Well, well you're awake. And alive again, even better." said Omega Mete. "Of course to bring you back, some...changes...had to be made. But of course, your old legs were surely worth being alive again. And besides, you now have six more! Quite lucky of you, huh?"Confused, Mohwak looked down, and screamed.For he was the Spider Gremlin once more.-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas: Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Oh, you think it's weird now, just wait. Trust me Lev, it will get stranger as time goes on. You'll see.

I hate you.

Also, this chapter may or may not bring back bad memories from a certain movie you saw in 2009 to you, MT.

Cloverfield? Or was that another year... Oh, wait, only you and MT saw this one. So no. Something worse? Or better? Meh, I dunno.Never mind. More weird monsters I never heard about.All I know are Gizmo and Stripe (or whoever the one with the white hair is), so I'm just going with the flow and saying, "Ah, what the heck, he occasionally makes a good joke so it's worth it."Gosh, this would be easier for me with Gamera monsters. X_XAnyways, pretty good job nevertheless. Keep it up.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I was gonna say Cloverfield. But then the chapter was filled with fighting, and there was no hand to hand combat in Cloverfield. I dunno. What was the movie?

Back on Earth, Brenmac could still not believe what he had just witnessed. It was likely because of that that he didn't feel the thin beam of light come down from the clouds and lift him and Gizmo...into the grinning face of MT. "But-but-but-" Brenmac stammered. MT gestured to the ground and saw that "MT" now had spings with smiley faces popping out of him and a sound clip built into the neck was going, "I'll be here all day! "I'll be here all day!" "It's a decoy!" shouted Artidax, frustrated. "I killed a fake?"

Oh man. This part made me laugh.For a decoy, though, he sure kicked some butt.

The three Makuta then flew north, never to return to Florida.

Never to return to the state with palm trees and luxury resorts that had turned from paradise into the core. Good chappy once again, Brenmac.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

The movie was Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Cloverfield came out on January 18, 2008 but MT didn't see it until 2009. I also said that it might bring back "bad memories" because I remember MT saying that he liked the beginning of the film but not the rest.Also, if I can ask, what were your thoughts on Dark of the Moon?

Gosh, this would be easier with Gamera monsters.

In that case, it will get easier in time.Now, moving on...Chapter 16: Trapped in the Spider's WebMT and Brenmac returned to the hotel through the back entrance, as the lobby was now filling with Gremlins as sunset loomed. "So, do you have a plan to get rid of the Gremlins?" Brenmac asked. "Because I don't really have one. Well I do, but I'm not totally certain if it would work." "And that plan would be?" asked MT. Brenmac gestured to his sword, which was now starting to make the strange motions and emit the humming sound again. "For it to work, all the Gremlins would have to be in one place." "Not a problem." The two turned to see Tahu Nuva standing in the doorway a few feet away. "For the past half-hour or so, the Gremlins have been gathering in the lobby. It's as if they're preparing for something." Brenmac could provide an explanation for that. "They're all preparing to leave. Once the sun sets, it will be safe for them to leave the building and they'll proceed to wreak havoc on the city." "And we can't let that happen. Not so much because I care about the people's safety, but because I don't want this all to be traced back to us and possibly end up with a lawsuit on our hands." Finished Tahu Nuva. "Also, enough of the windows in this hotel have been broken.""Okay, so the first requirement is almost full." said Brenmac. "But for good measure, I'll need Levacius and Samzoraz." He turned to MT. "Could you find them for me?" MT shrugged. "I don't know where either of them are." "Last I checked," Tahu Nuva told the Zehvor leader. "Levacius was still in his lab cleaning up the mess those monsters made." Brenmac nodded. "Okay, so MT, I want you go up to Levacius' lab and tell him to get down to the lobby ASAP. Tahu Nuva, I want you to find Samzoraz." "Hold on a second," interjected MT. "Since when do you give the orders?" "Since he became the only one of us with a solution to our pest control problem." Tahu Nuva answered."I have the feeling that whenever we come across an issue like this one, Brenmac will be the only one who knows how to solve it." He pointed to the window, where outside they could see that the sun was low in the sky. "We don't have much time left. Now move out." The trio left to carry out their respective tasks. Brenmac made a quick stop at his room to drop off Gizmo, who had fallen asleep among the confusion. Putting Gizmo gently into one of the beds next to Earl, Brenmac looked back at Huntress, who was also on the bed, quiet. "Most of the Gremlins are in the lobby now, so it should be safe for you to roam the building." But what about the Mogwai?" she asked. "They will be safe in here. Just leave the door ajar. Mohawk, Lenny, and George haven't come back here yet." Huntress looked at him confused. "Who?" "Three other Mogwai that Giz spawned." replied Brenmac. "They're not evil anymore, so it's safe to assume that it will be okay to let them in here." "If you say so." Huntress leaped off the bed, gathered her weapons, and headed towards the door. Brenmac followed, and before leaving took one more look at two of the only eternal Mogwai in existence before almost closing the door."Brenmac? What would he need me for?" asked Levacius. His lab had been mostly picked up in a couple of short hours and the lights in the ceiling were now being repaired. "I'm not certain. Brenmac just said that you and Samzoraz were needed for his plan for exterminating the Gremlins to work." answered MT "Actually, he just said that he need the two of you for 'good measure'." Levacius sighed. "Fine. Just let me and my assistants finish getting my lab back online. I should be there at 5:45 sharp." "Good. See you there." Levacius waved goodbye as his leader left."Are you sure you have the coordinates right?""Certain."Stripe and the Brain Gremlin had just entered the Earth's atmosphere and were descending towards the hotel in a small ship, making a soft landing on the roof. Stripe got out first and found a hatch that allowed them to crawl down into the building while avoiding the lab and thus, any detection. As far as they knew, this new horde of Gremlins was leaderless, and so they had come to fill that role. Once on the floor just below the lab, Stripe sniffed the air. "Lower levels." Without waiting for the Brain Gremlin to respond, he left towards a stairwell. "Follow." While seeking out Samzoraz, Tahu Nuva had come across Pridak, who was looking to make himself useful and still in his vampire costume. Tahu Nuva thought for a moment and decided the best thing to do was to get all the hotel guests out for the time being. He handed Pridak the fire alarm that Tahu Nuva 2 had shown to him that morning. "Just press the button, and watch the magic happen." Tahu Nuva then ran to the control room to make an announcement. Without reluctance, Pridak pressed the button and the voice came over loudspeakers all over the hotel:"Attention all hotel guests and staff. A fire has been located in the building.""A fire?" asked one of the guests, who had left her room along with many others."Yes, fire! Now please leave in an orderly and civilized manner."And with those words Tahu Nuva 2's plan to use a calm voice to make the guests calm in situation like this as well backfired. Because the guests were now screaming and running for their lives, seeking any exit they could find. Most barely heard Tahu Nuva's warning not to leave through the front entrance, but instead through the back and side entrances. Amongst the fleeing crowds of people, Pridak managed to grab on to Ehlek, who still had his camera. "Can you do something for me?" When Ehlek answered yes, he told him that he wanted him to film "The most amazing thing we'll see all day", and sped off to the lobby with the green Barraki in tow. For a "luxury resort", I sure am bored. Huntress had been wandering the hallways for some time now, just wishing she had something to do. She got her wish when she heard cries for help coming from another hallway. When she reached it, Huntress saw Kara, of all people, apparently trapped by some sort of invisible force. Upon further investigation, she saw that it wasn't that, but a web that spanned all across this corridor. Thinking of it as just some crazy attraction the other Bionicles had installed, she began cutting at the web around Kara with her hunting knife, not knowing that the vibrations caused by her cutting the web was drawing something much more horrifying near.By the time they hear the roar, it was too late. Looking down the corridor they saw what appeared to be a mix of Gremlin, a spider, and a minotaur. Huntress began cutting at the web faster, but by the time she had freed Kara it would already be too late.The Mogwai Mohawk, meanwhile was headed back to Brenmac's room along with Lenny and George who he had found eating in the kitchen. Before they left, the latter managed to give Mohawk his dagger back. Unknown to him, it would come in handy as he too had heard Kara's cries for help also and had gone to investigate just in time to see his revived and mutated Gremlin self preparing to kill a terrified Kara and Huntress. Angered at himself for not destroying the remains earlier, he ran to a storage closet and returned with a coil of rope.Mohawk managed to wrap it around one of the fire hoses mounted on the ceiling and swung towards the spider-Gremlin hybrid, dagger in hand. The Gremlin Mohawk never saw it coming as it was decapitated for a second time. The head fell to the floor, the spines getting it stuck in the carpet and concrete below. Mohawk then used his newfound ability to burn the head and body, then swung out of the hallway before the smoke could set off the hoses and get him wet. A few moments later, Kara and Huntress emerged through the smoke, wet and coughing but neither seemed hurt. Brenmac had been heading down to the lobby to put his plan into action when he heard the commotion and came to investigate himself. "What's going on here?" he asked. "Is everyone okay?" "Yes," Huntress answered. "We're alright. Thanks to this little guy." She looked to Mohawk. Brenmac smiled and nodded approval to the black and white Mogwai, who did the same. But cheer turned to panic as Brenmac looked at a clocked mounted on the wall and saw that he only had 10 minutes left and counting. He ran frantically towards the lobby with Huntress, Kara, Mohawk, George, and Lenny close behind, praying that he would reach it in time.-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas: Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

The movie was Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Cloverfield came out on January 18, 2008 but MT didn't see it until 2009. I also said that it might bring back "bad memories" because I remember MT saying that he liked the beginning of the film but not the rest.

Ah. I get the resemblance now. The whole drone thing threw me off.Dark of the Moon was a step up from RoTF, and it wasn't bad by any means, but it felt like the script had been written rather carelessly. Sam's parents showed up for all of like 3 scenes, and played no role in the plotline whatever. There was no reason to bring them in at all. Also, their discussions with Sam were really bland and unfunny. I cared so much less about them than in the previous TF movies.The whole thing with the watch TF ended up going nowhere, as well as a couple other plotlines that Michael Bay just completely abandoned in favor of a wrecking of Chicago. Which brings up another question: Why didn't the US Air Force just nuke the place? I mean, fighter jets got inside Chicago's borders before they were shot down by the Decepticon ships, so why didn't they just nuke the place when they saw the Decepticons building a freaking whole other planet above the Earth?The plot just had too many holes for me to fully appreciate it. 7/10.Oh, wait there's a comedy here to review as well.

And we can't let that happen. Not so much because I care about the people's safety, but because I don't want this all to be traced back to us and possibly end up with a lawsuit on our hands." Finished Tahu Nuva. "Also, enough of the windows in this hotel have been broken."

I love how these Bionicles are fighting for the potential survival of their planet, and Tahu Nuva's worried about a law suit.

"Attention all hotel guests and staff. A fire has been located in the building."

That's a good way of putting it.

For a "luxury resort", I sure am bored.

No one said it included an "entertainment center."

Brenmac had been heading down to the lobby to put his plan into action when he heard the commotion and came to investigate himself. "What's going on here?" he asked. "Is everyone okay?" "Yes," Huntress answered. "We're alright. Thanks to this little guy." She looked to Mohawk. Brenmac smiled and nodded approval to the black and white Mogwai, who did the same. But cheer turned to panic as Brenmac looked at a clocked mounted on the wall and saw that he only had 10 minutes left and counting. He ran frantically towards the lobby with Huntress, Kara, Mohawk, George, and Lenny close behind, praying that he would reach it in time.

Aaaannnnddd the tiny green animal saved the day. Better than Ms. Greedy Greed Greed, I suppose.Good chappy.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

In that case, it will get easier in time.

Blast, I have Brenmac an idea. We're all going to die.Meh, no big review. Just gonna say good job and such.Dark of the Moon: Disappointing. Megatron deserved such a more impressive death than that. Look up his fight with Optimus Prime in the 1986 movie. That's the kind of fight that should have happened in the end for the two best warriors of Cybetrtron. Ever.And how could Sentinel Prime - who typically dies in the first shots of the war - beat anybody in combat, let alone Megatron or Prime, and yet The Fallen, exarch of Unicron and super powerful demon guarding of destruction, be ripped in half in two minutes?But meh.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Aaaannnnddd the tiny green animal saved the day. Better than Ms. Greedy Greed Greed I suppose.

Lol what? I thought I made it clear that Mohawk, as a Mogwai, has black and white fur. Not to hold anything against you, but I think you need to see his picture again. I put a link to it in the original topic, if you can find it.Most Mogwai have brown or black and white fur, while their skin could be described as tan or peach in color. Gremlins, meanwhile, are usually green or brown.Now if I could only figure out how to title links. Any help?Also, if I may ask, why do you call Huntress "Ms. Greedy Greed Greed"?

Blast, I have Brenmac an idea. We're all going to die.

...? (Reads only the bolded parts then re-reads it backwards) I can't tell if Lev's being serious anymore. Regardless, I'm sticking around and so is my style. And don't worry, not too many people are going to die in the coming chapters. (Although Florida will get an early winter, I'll tell you that much.)Chapter 17: An Electrifying EndBrenmac and his companions arrived at the railing that overlooked the lobby. Down below, they could see close to a thousand Gremlins, all dancing and chanting in an unintelligible language. Brenmac took another look at the clock. They only had a matter of minutes left. Once the clock struck six, the sun would go down and the Gremlins would be able to flee out into the streets without fear of getting killed by the sunlight and continue their raving until they found somewhere dark for the day. By night, their antics would return and they would cause who knew how much in property damage, along with, possibly, human lives. Even though Brenmac was certain that most Gremlins were actually harmless to humans. They just wanted to have a good time. And if it was at the cost of humanity, so be it. Brenmac took a closer look to see if he could spot any specifics. He could see the Gremlin forms of Lenny, Daffy...Where was George?On a hunch, he looked to his left and saw that the Mogwai George and Lenny had also disappeared.Where could they have gone? Brenmac asked himself.In one of the many darkened hallways, the Gremlin George walked along, grumbling to himself. He had been separated from his brethren, and was confused. Eyes set fully forward, he took no notice of an open vent entrance in the ceiling. Which is probably why he felt the unexpected pain in his chest a few moments later and looked down to see an axe blade embedded in his chest. Gurgling, he fell down. The Mogwai George, who was holding the axe while Lenny held his legs, jumped down from the opening an instant later and walked over to his work to make sure he'd done a good job. He had. George looked up and beckoned his partner to come down. Lenny fell clumsily out of the opening and hit the carpet unfazed. George grabbed Lenny by the arm and ran, dragging him off towards the lobby. He wanted to kill his Gremlin self since he decided there could not be two of him, and now he finally had.Something to the far right caught Brenmac's eye. Looking that general direction, he could see Levacius and Samzoraz waving to him. In sign language, he managed to tell them to wait for his signal. Pointing his sword over the crowd, he prepared to release a burst of Lightning along with the Electric Gremlin, but then realized that the Gremlins would have to be a little more conductive first.To everyone's shock, he began releasing a long stream of water instead, showering the Gremlins. "What are you doing?" Huntress whispered angrily. "You know if they get wet, they will just spawn more of them!" "I know what I'm doing." Brenmac reassured her. Once he was certain that all the Gremlins were thoroughly soaked, Brenmac held his stance and waited.The Gremlins, despite their painful process of reproduction, started cheering, thinking that they had won, which was just what Brenmac wanted. Large bubbles were forming on their backs, the tiny Gremlins inside ready to burst out into the world. He took one final look at the clock, which ticked closer and closer to six o' clock. Then his eyes widened. "Now!" he shouted.Brenmac unleashed the Electric Gremlin from his sword, charged with a burst of lightning. Levacius and Samzoraz fired their own bolts of lightning which increased the Electric Gremlins power tenfold. Somehow attracted to his brethren, his body passed through each of them, giving them all a good dose of electricity before exploding in a burst of sparks, overloaded.The other Gremlins, meanwhile, were suffering a much slower and painful death. Because they were all covered in water, it made it much easier for the Electric Gremlin to electrocute them. All the electricity the Electric Gremlin had released heated their bodies up to an unbearable temperature. Their skin, along with any clothes that they had been wearing, was burning and melting. For some, their eyeballs had fallen out of their heads while the eyes of others turned white and pupil-less. Their bodies melted down to the bone, then into pools of slime that covered the lobby floor. By the time it was over a few minutes later, the lobby was a pool of protoplasm.A few floors above the Bionicles, Stripe and the Brain Gremlin got closer to the lobby. But even from here, Stripe could see and hear his brothers' gruesome demise. He watched as they melted away and died, their last noises being gurgles and screams. When it was over, the Brain Gremlin looked over to Stripe and whispered, "So what now? The horde is gone." Stripe sneered. "We cannot stay here, that is for sure." He dug into the robe he now wore and took out a small device that he took with him from the ship should the need for a quick escape ever arise. It had a tiny button in the center that could only be pressed with one's thumbnail. Stripe did so, and a small portal opened in front of them. "But you don't know where that leads!" the Brain Gremlin protested. "It's better than here." Stripe said, grabbing the Brain Gremlin by the arm and tossing him inside, jumping in after him just before the portal closed. The two Gremlins crashed onto sand an instant later, at the feet of a figure. Looking up at the figure, the Brain Gremlin asked, "Who are you?" The figure looked down at them and grinned."Who am I, you ask, strange creature? My name is...Poptart."Tahu Nuva let out a sigh of relief, glad it was all finally over. That feeling was shattered, however, when he felt a tap on the shoulder. Turning around, he saw it was the only surviving Gremlin, the female Gremlin known as Greta. Judging by the flowers she was bearing, it became apparent that, for some strange reason, Greta wanted Tahu Nuva to be her boyfriend. He immediately ran off screaming, with Greta following saying that he could not hide from their love. Tahu Nuva would later be cornered in the bathroom and forced to make a decision.Brenmac looked over the mess and while he felt relieved that it was done, he also felt very guilty. If he hadn't let Gizmo get wet, if only he could have taken better care of him, this wouldn't have happened. "Glad it's over?" Brenmac saw MT standing beside him. "Yeah, but-" MT slapped his longtime friend on the back. "Hey don't fret, it's not all your fault." "Yeah!" said Zaktan, who had come to watch the Gremlins' demise along with Reidak. "If we hadn't accidentally sprayed you new pet with water, he wouldn't have gotten wet, and this could have all prevented!" Then Zaktan realized what he had just done."Wait, this was your fault?!?!" Kara asked angrily. "Uh..." The two Piraka answered in unison before running off into the hallway. "Get back here you two!" Kara shouted after them. "So what do you think we should do with all this stuff?" MT asked, gesturing to the protoplasm pool below. "I say we make Reidak and Zaktan clean it up as punishment." Brenmac said. "I was going to suggest we somehow find a way to dump it all on the president, but that works." Then, for the first time in a long time, MT and Brenmac shared a laugh together.High up above the Earth, in Omega Mete's ship, the Xenon wielder looked up from the screen and looked at his Vahki. "So what now sir?" One of them asked. A sadistic, evil grin spread across Omega Mete's face. "I think you know. The complete and utter destruction of the human race!"Later that evening, while Zaktan and Redak were being forced to clean out the lobby and Brenmac was in his room playing with his five new Mogwai, MT stood alone outside, pondering to himself. He had the feeling that this encounter with the Gremlins was just the first in a series of strange events for the Bionicles. Shaking the thought out of his head, he looked up at the sky, which was now being dotted with stars. Eventually he turned and walked back into the hotel, humming a Disturbed song to himself all the while. Perhaps if it were not for the humming, and if he listened closely, MT might just have heard an almost familiar roar on the wind. One that seemed to be coming from the waters surrounding the state...-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas: Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Now if I could only figure out how to title links. Any help?

Write what you want the link to be titled, highlight that writing, and then select the "link" button.

Also, if I may ask

No.

"Who am I, you ask, strange creature? My name is...Poptart."

AAAAGGGGHHHH IT'S BACK

"Yeah, but-" MT slapped his longtime friend on the back. "Hey don't fret, it's not all your fault." "Yeah!" said Zaktan, who had come to watch the Gremlins' demise along with Reidak. "If we hadn't accidentally sprayed you new pet with water, he wouldn't have gotten wet, and this could have all prevented!" Then Zaktan realized what he had just done.

Which is why that guy does not work as a counselor.Good job, Brenmac.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

No.

Dang. I'll just guess it's because she's so in love with Sonu then.

AAAAGGGGHHHH IT'S BACK

Yeah. As you'll see, I have a penchant for reintroducing characters that haven't been around for a very long time.Why do I worry that Lev has given up on this story? Reminder to all Christmas shoppers: You only have thirteen days left until the big day, so don't think you have plenty of time because those thirteen days will go by faster than you think. Seriously, if you wait until the last minute, the ground is covered in snow and it's the 24th, it won't end well.*Ahem* Just wanted to get that out of the way.Chapter 18: The OpalLater that night, in a museum in Florida, a robbery was about to take place. In the ventilation shaft just above a glass display case containing an extremely rare, priceless opal from New Guinea, the two conspirators went over their plan one more time. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Asked the first. "What if we get caught?""We won't get caught." answered the second. "And if we do, you know which one of us will take the blame.""Yes sir." replied the first, almost sadly."Now, you remember the plan?""Not exactly."The first rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Okay, it's simple. You just tie this rope around my waist, lower me down to the display case, which I'll shatter with my blade, then lift me back up here, we shotgun it out of here and go back to the armored car outside, and we find a way to sell the artifact for a bunch of money and we split the profits. See? Simple!"Yeah, simple if you're a drunkard. Thought the second. Out loud, he said, "Okay then, fine, I'll go with your plan, uh, uh..." He knew this Toa's name, he just couldn't pronounce it."Tarakavarbiter. Now, wrap the rope around and lower me down, Orkahm.""Okay, sir." Orkahm did as he was told and within a couple of minutes, Tarakavarbiter was just mere inches away from the display case.He was almost disappointed, expecting to see infrared lasers crossed over the display case, like in the movies. Instead, it seemed like there was nothing blocking him from his prize. With a simple swing of his sword, he shattered the pane of glass over the opal. Immediately, an alarm sounded, waking the sleeping guard in the control room one floor above. Tarakavarbiter shouted for Orkahm to lift him back into the vent, and by the time the guard had reached the level, armed with a handgun, he was already too late.Tarakavarbiter, Orkahm, and the precious opal were long gone.Running out the side entrance to the museum, the duo quickly hopped into the armored car, which they had taken from Tahu without his permission, and drove off towards the Bionicles' hotel."Man!" Laughed Orkahm. "That was easier than I thought! I expected a challenge, but nope. What did that museum have for security anyway? Like, one guard and some locked doors? We didn't have to do any Mission Impossible stuff, just break in using a cinder block through a window, steal the opal, and get out. Ha! Too easy, right?" He looked to Tarakavarbiter, who only nodded in agreement."Yes, it was certainly easy, but that's not important. What's important is that we decide what we'll do with the cash afterwards." "You said we were gonna split it right?" Tarakavarbiter nodded again. "Correct, but now that I think about it, I think we should instead use the money to buy a new house for us and the others, now that our old one in Georgia is destroyed." "Please, do you know how much that thing is probably worth? Well, maybe I don't but we could buy like ten houses with the amount of money it's worth!" Tarakavarbiter just sighed. "Go put it in the back room. I'll go back and examine it while you take over the driving. Put it near the infrared laser." "Yes sir." Orkahm acquiesced and went to the back of the armored car, leaving Tarakavarbiter to plot to himself. After all, he never had any intention to share his prize with Orkahm, not at all.Back at the hotel, Brenmac was in his room with his five Mogwai, watching the news as they ate. It was 11 o'clock. Brenmac had been watching intently, looking for a story that he and Tahu Nuva hoped wouldn't come up. Then, he saw it:"In other news, strange events have been occurring at a popular luxury resort in downtown Miami. Eyewitnesses say that they saw strange, green alien creatures as they were evacuating the hotel due to an alleged fire. We have, as of yet, been unable to get interviews with staff to confirm or deny these accounts."Brenmac called Tahu Nuva into the room. Then, using their TiVO, rewinded the report to show the co-leader what he had just watched. After the reporter stopped talking, Tahu Nuva put his head in his hands. "Oh, God. Is anybody suing us for damages?" Brenmac shook his head. "I don't think so." "Oh, thank goodness!" Tahu Nuva looked to the Mogwai on the second bed in the room, who were eating some leftovers from the frozen yogurt stand in the lobby. "Are you sure it's safe to be feeding them at this time?" Brenmac nodded. "Yeah, I'm positive. Besides, none of them have eaten anything all day." "Okay." said Tahu Nuva. "But if something like today happens ever again, I'll be the one suing you." He said it in an almost jokingly way. Then, smiling, he bid Brenmac a good night and went out into the hallway, cheering that they hadn't been sued. Brenmac just shook his head again and looked back to the TV.High above the Earth in his ship, Omega Mete looked out the window into deep space, silent, and alone. A single Vahki Zadakh came into the control room to speak with him. "So just how will you be killing the humans sir? Will you be sending the monsters down to attack major cities as you originally planned?"Omega Mete turned and looked to the Vahki, a little surprised, and then said, "No, actually. I decided a while ago that if I'm going to kill over six billion human beings, I'd prefer to do it a little more...slowly." "Specify, sir?" asked the Zadakh. "Well, are you still working on those three monster projects I asked you about? Legion, Iris, and Gyaos?" "Yes we are sir." answered the Zadakh. "Good, that is all I will need." "And what about the others, sir?" "Just keep them in their containment cylinders. I'll decide what to do with them soon enough." Then, one of the lights on the control panel began flashing and an alarm began beeping. "There's something on your radar sir." "I'm well aware of that." replied Omega Mete, who pulled down a telescope designed similarly to a submarine's periscope. Through the lens, he could see something that looked like a huge black turtle shell with flames spouting out of it. The ship shook as it was struck, and when Omega Mete looked through the telescope again, it was gone. Turing it 180 degrees to the left, he saw that the strange object was flying towards Earth. "Should we follow it? Or maybe shoot it sir?" asked the Zadakh."No, no. What I want you to do is keep track of it." ordered Omega Mete. "In the meantime, tell the other Vahki to complete the other projects as soon as possible. I have a vague feeling we'll need them."Several blocks away from the hotel, Tarakavarbiter stopped the armored car and looked at the radio's clock. It was 11:30 now. Sighing, he took off his seat belt and went to the back room where Orkahm was examining the opal himself. Sleepy-eyed, he stopped the Matoran and said that they should get some rest, that he would instead take the opal to Levacius' lab tomorrow and have him examine it instead. Agreeing, Orkahm placed the opal on a shelf and left the room with Tarakavarbiter following, accidentally bumping into the shelf that had the opal on it. Thinking nothing of it, he locked the door and returned to his seat to sleep.Back in the back room, the opal, disturbed by Tarakavarbiter bumping into the shelf it was on, rolled off the shelf and luckily landed on a pillow...that just happened to have the infrared laser pointing at it. The opal reacted to the infrared light by heating up and smoking, then changing its texture from solid to gelatinous, and finally cracking open. For it was not truly an opal, but an egg. The tiny creature that crawled out made a couple of cute squeaking sounds, its eyes glowing yellow. Then still exposed to the infrared light, it began to grow. And grow. And grow. And grow.And grow.-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas: Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Running out the side entrance to the museum, the duo quickly hopped into the armored car, which they had taken from Tahu without his permission, and drove off towards the Bionicles' hotel.

Question is, who's lack of permission did Tahu take the armored car from originally?

"Oh, God. Is anybody suing us for damages?"

Please let this be on Judge Judy, please let this be on Judge Judy, please let this be-

Brenmac shook his head. "I don't think so."

Nuts.

"So just how will you be killing the humans sir? Will you be sending the monsters down to attack major cities as you originally planned?"

Godzilla sized Creeper.

And grow.

Just what we needed. Some solar miracle gro.Good chappy.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Question is, who's lack of permission did Tahu take the armored car from originally?

I believe he took it from a SWAT team in Chapter 201 of the original TBTTRAH.Ah, Chapter 201...

"Oh God. Is anybody suing us for damages?"

Please let this be on Judge Judy, please let this be on Judge Judy, please let this be-

Brenmac shook his head. "I don't think so."

Nuts.
Lol. Chapter 19: The Return of the KingThe next morning, Tarakavarbiter was rudely awoken when Orkham shook him awake. Annoyed, he asked what the reason was. Orkham pointed to the back room. Or at least, what remained of it along with the entire back section of the armored car. The whole back part had been ripped apart and much of their equipment was broken. The "opal" lay on the floor, cracked open and dully colored instead of shining with all the colors of the rainbow as it had the night before. There was also a trail of footprints that led away from the armored wreck and towards the ocean. They seemed to grow bigger as they went on.Tarakavarbiter looked at Orkham, slightly furious. "Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?" "Well sir, when I first saw it earlier this morning, I thought I was dreaming so I thought nothing of it and went back to sleep." Orkham explained. "It was only when I saw again just now that I realized it was very real." Tarakavarbiter sighed with contempt. "So it seems we have no opal, no equipment, and no way to get back to the hotel without walking." He looked back at Orkham. "So you know what means." "What?" Asked the Matoran. "We return to the hotel on foot." "What about the opal and our equipment?" "Leave them, they're worthless now." He answered, getting out of the driver's side of the armored car, Orkham following suite. "There's something strange going on here, and I want to get to the bottom of it."It was 8:00 AM now, and Brenmac was watching the news, keeping the volume low so as not to wake his Mogwai who were still asleep at this hour. There wasn't much going on in the state, but one story in particular intrigued him:"Recently, certain spots in the waters surrounding the state have starting glowing and releasing strange bursts of blue and white colored energy that is suspected to be radioactive in nature. This has especially become a problem for fishing boats and some have even been destroyed by these strange blasts, taking several fisherman with them. Those that have manged to survive have returned to Florida with mysterious burns and radiation poisoning. And so, fishing and other ships have been strongly advised not to stray far from the coast and if they must go farther, to take a directed "safe route" that the glowing the glowing spots do not appear in. In related news, a specific area of the water off the west coast of the state has recently taken on a purplish tint. Along with that, the temperatures in the water of the area has dropped at a phenomenal rate, to the point where those that enter it receive frostbite within minutes. No one knows anything pertaining to this other than that this may have started at about 5 o'clock this morning, after some mysterious tremors."The reporter was handed another piece of paper. "This just in, a mysterious UFO has been spotted in the skies above a couple hours ago and reports have just started coming in. The U.S. Air Force has reported that they will send two fighter jets to intercept and attempt to identify the object." So focused was Brenmac on the TV that he didn't notice Tahu Nuva slipping quietly into the room, a rather cheerful expression on his face. When Brenmac finally turned to look at him, he was a bit surprised. He had never seen Tahu Nuva this happy before. "You seem rather pleasant this morning." he commented. "Well, why shouldn't I?" Tahu Nuva replied. "We aren't getting sued, it's a beautiful day out, and the hotel is actually back up and running! Those Piraka sure do make efficient workers, don't they?" He looked at the television. "Watching the tabloids again, huh?" Before Brenmac could answer, he slapped him on the shoulder and said, "Well, I'll leave you to your own devices." before walking out the door, closing it behind him. The experience left Brenmac feeling a little...weird. He heard a yawning and looked to the bed on the right. Huntress was now waking up, while Blizzard continued to snore. She greeted Brenmac but became worried when she saw the estranged expression on his face. "It's just that Tahu Nuva's a little happier than usual today." he explained. "But I guess if he's happy, I should be too." "Either way, we can now continue on our quest." Huntress said. "Our 'quest'?" asked Brenmac. "Yes. Remember a few days ago when I asked if you could help me find Sonu and possibly arrange a date between him and I, and you agreed?" Huntress asked. "Oh yeah, now that you mention it, I do remember that. I just forgot all about it." Huntress jumped out of the bed, remembering to keep her voice down to a whisper. "So can we continue?" Brenmac shrugged. "I suppose. Not much else to do here for the time being." The two carefully sneaked out of the room, leaving the door behind them ajar.Omega Mete was quiet as usual, sitting in the control room of his craft as usual and waiting for an update on the three projects he had mentioned the day before. As if on cue, another Vahki Zadakh came in and saluted him. Nodding, he asked, "So what news do you have to bring me?" "Well sir, we have three Gyaos that are almost ready, along with the prototype Legion. They just need their proper Xenon infusions and they should be ready." "Good, good." Said Mete approvingly. "I want them ready by tomorrow, at the latest." The Zadakh obediently nodded and added, "Also we have been monitoring the Bionicles as you have asked. While we were doing that, we noticed some rather peculiar activity in the ocean surrounding the state." "Go on" Mete said. "Well, we found out that there are two large objects in the waters, one off the east coast, and one off the west coast. The one off the east coast has been attacking ships and through that area. The one off the west coast has been making the water turn purple in color and lowering the temperature drastically. We have also confirmed that both are living creatures.""Okay, I want you to keep monitoring them as well." Mete ordered. "Also, any updates on the thing that attacked us earlier?" "The U.S. Air Force has sent two fighter jets to try and intercept it." The Vahki replied. "I want you to hack their radio transmissions so that I can hear everything that they say, see if I can learn anything about this flying object that attacked us." Before the Vahki left, Mete said one more thing. "Also, there's another project I have that involves a certain, four-armed dragon..." The clock in the hotel's restaurant had almost struck 12 o'clock noon, and Brenmac's and Huntress' search had turned up fruitless. Hungry, they went to the restaurant and Brenmac helped himself to some smoked ham and bacon, his personal favorite, and sat down next to MT, who was finishing his morning coffee. Tarakavarbiter and Orkham, who had returned a couple hours earlier, sat at separate tables, not speaking to each other."So how goes things?" asked the Zehvor leader. "Eh, nothing in particular. It's just that Huntress has been looking for Sonu so that she can try and date him, I personally don't think she has a chance with her in The Core, but I agreed anyway, and we've been searching all morning." "He's not here, at least not yet." said MT. "Remember, we only just came back here a few days ago, so it may take a while for the others to find this place." "Do you think he was captured by Omega Mete?" Brenmac asked. "I highly doubt it. He's Sonu after all. He doesn't go down without a good, long fight. But it is always a possibility." Brenmac thought about that as he put some ham in his mouth.Suddenly, Tahu Nuva came rushing into the restaurant, looking exhausted. Running over to where Brenmac and MT were sitting. "Brenmac! You have to see this!" Swallowing his food, Brenmac asked, "What's up?" Tahu Nuva changed the TV's channel to the same news station that Brenmac had been watching earlier that morning and the night before. "We now bring you live the transmissions of the pilots of the F-16s as they intercept the unknown flying object:"You are violating U.S. air space and must change course immediately.".No response."It's ignoring all our warnings. Fire a warning shot, Blue 2." "Roger Blue 2. Firing warning shot."Listening closely, Brenmac could barely hear the sound of the many projectiles hitting the target...and bouncing off as if they were hitting something made of steel. "Warning shot was ineffective! Permission to fire missiles, Blue 1?""Permission granted. Fire at will!""Saftey systems off. Target locked on. Fire!"There was the sound of something exploding."The missiles had no effect either? What's going on-wait, AHHHH-!"Static."Blue 2, what happened? (gasp) AHHHHH-!"Even more static."It seems that our two pilots have died. A moments of silence, please."Tahu Nuva looked to Brenmac. "So what do you make of that?" "I don't know." answered the Toa Zehvor.Under Tahu Nuva's orders all the TVs in the hotel remained on that channel for the rest of the day, everyone looking for some sort of update or "suspicous story", as Tahu Nuva called it. Finally, at around six o'clock, they found one:"We now take you live to a cliff edge on the coast where our crew and even a few spectators have gathered to catch even a glimpse of the mysterious lights and energy bursts. Mary?""Well yes John, as you can see, a group of people has gathered for a picture just as the waters start emitting these intriguing lights!""Wait, a spot in the ocean is glowing? Mary, get away from there! Get away-"But it was too late. There was a scream, a bright flash, and finally static filed the screen before cutting back to John the reporter."Another few moments of silence, please."And during those few moments, Brenmac couldn't help but smile. For Godzilla, the King of the Monsters, had returned.Meanwhile, off of Florida's west coast, the waters, now fully purple, burst and the monster known as Barugon emerged with a layer of its skin missing. It was a quadruped with crystalline spines lining its back. A long nasal horn was at the tip of its snout. And in a mouth full of teeth, it had a tongue with a swollen tip capable of emitting a mist capable of freezing anything. Including the entire state of Florida. As it crawled onto land, it intended to do just that, using its tongue as a battering on some buildings and using the mist to freeze others. If it wasn't stopped, the tropical state risked being plunged into a new Ice Age. Hmm...I think I'll go watch Gamera vs. Barugon now.-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas: Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

I believe he took it from a SWAT team in Chapter 201 of the original TBTTRAH.Ah, Chapter 201...

Man, I don't even remember my own story now. I must be getting old.

It was 8:00 AM now, and Brenmac was watching the news, keeping the volume low so as not to wake his Mogwai who were still asleep at this hour. There wasn't much going on in the state, but one story in particular intrigued him:"Recently, certain spots in the waters surrounding the state have starting glowing and releasing strange bursts of blue and white colored energy that is suspected to be radioactive in nature. This has especially become a problem for fishing boats and some have even been destroyed by these strange blasts, taking several fisherman with them.

I seem to remember something similar to this on Science Channels' doomsday show a couple nights ago.END OF THE WORLD

"Do you think he was captured by Omega Mete?" Brenmac asked. "I highly doubt it. He's Sonu after all. He doesn't go down without a good, long fight. But it is always a possibility." Brenmac thought about that as he put some ham in his mouth.

For some reason, that last part about the ham made me laugh. Inexplicable humor.

And during those few moments, Brenmac couldn't help but smile. For Godzilla, the King of the Monsters, had returned.

Just wait until we get Unicron involved in this thing.KUTGW, Brenmac.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Man I don't even remember my own comedy. I must be getting old.

Don't worry man. You're 17, Alzheimer's hasn't set in for you just yet. Well, your human self is anyway. Your Toa self is over two thousand years old I believe?

Just wait until we bring Unicron involved in this thing.

Heh, considering the general direction this story is going in, I just might, I just might.But that be until after the Tournament arc and the story arc after this one. And it's one I didn't think I'd ever return to.Also, about the "mini-chapters" I'm supposed to write, what can they be about? Do they have to be associated with the story or can I do my own thing?Chapter 20: Barugon's RampageMinutes earlier, Florida had been a state associated with relaxation and humid conditions. Now it was quite the opposite as Barugon continued its rampage. Buildings that hadn't crumbled, were now blanketed in frost after being sprayed with the icy mist from the monster's tongue and fires were spreading. Temperatures in the area had dropped significantly, obviously unnatural for both the state and the season. But this monster felt right at home in the cold and it wanted to turn the entire city into a frozen wasteland and make it its new home.However, a conveniently placed military base a few miles away from where Barugon was turning Miami into the next Alaska wasn't going to let that happen. The general had gotten word of the monster's rampage from an off-duty friend vacationing in Miami. At first, he obviously hadn't believed him and thought he was dreaming or hallucinating. But a news report minutes after the call convinced him otherwise, and he ordered all his soldiers into the control room for a briefing. "Men," The general started. "We are about to go off and fight something that we have never fought before." One soldier spoke up. "What about the incident in New York last year?" "That was supposed to remain classified and you know that soldier." replied the general. "We had to terrify the mayor of New York to make sure he kept his mouth shut." A second soldier spoke up. "Just how will we be fighting this giant monster sir?" "How do you think?" Snorted the general. "We'll use tanks, missiles, and jets to bring this thing down." The first soldier spoke up again. "But sir, haven't you seen any monster movies? Don't you know that conventional human weaponry never works against giant monsters?" "This isn't the movies soldier, this is real life. Now, public safety-and secrecy-is our number one concern. Now, move out!" "Yes sir!" the soldiers said in unison before leaving the room. The general sat back down in his swivel chair. He would kill this monster, at any cost."Do you have it?" Tahu Nuva asked Tarakavarbiter. They were in one of the hallways in the hotel darkened as Barugon had brought down some power lines cutting electricity to the building. It was also, like many, many others in the state, covered in layer of frost. Inside the building, it felt as if someone had turned up the AC unusually high, which was making the house's co-leader feel rather uncomfortable. Right now, he asking Tarakavarbiter about the opal that he and Orkham had successfully stolen from a museum a couple nights earlier.Tarakavarbiter shook his head. "No, I'm afraid we don't anymore." "And why is that?" Tahu Nuva asked. "Well, we did manage to steal it, but apparently it turned out to be an egg, and when I left an infrared light pointing at it, it hatched and the creature inside grew very quickly, destroyed the armored truck we were in, and went out to sea." "So basically you're saying that this is all your fault?" "Well, yes, but-" Tahu Nuva slapped Tarakavarbiter across the mask. "You moron, you numbskull! You're telling me that there's a giant monster rampaging through this city, freezing everything in site, including our hotel, and it's all because of you?!?!" Tarakavarbiter nodded and Tahu Nuva continued to yell at him. "That opal could have bought us a new home! Worse, we came back her to relax, and we've barely been able to do that! Just when we get rid of those Gremlins, this thing comes along and I find out it's all thanks to you. Hmph, well I hope you're happy." He pouted and trudged off, leaving Tarakavarbiter to think to himself.Not far from the hotel, General Warsoff and his men had set up a road block with tanks and soldiers armed with semi-automatic and full-auto rifles. In the air, F-16s patrolled the sky looking for a sign of Barugon from above or better yet, the UFO that had killed two of their fellow pilots earlier that day. However, one could see Barugon coming a mile away, and sooner or later one of the soldiers did. The monster wasn't so much on a rampage as much as it was just walking through the streets, freezing all the structures sold with the mist from its swollen tongue. Actually, it didn't even need to that; Warsoff saw that simply walking past a building was enough to freeze it. Okay you ice demon, Warsoff angrily thought to himself. Your little icing of our city stops here and now. "Open fire!" he ordered. Bullets and missiles flew through the air, headed for their intended target. But as one the soldiers predicted, the projectiles were having no real effect on Barugon, who responded to the attack by freezing all the tanks solid, along with a few soldiers. The F-16s fired on it from the air, but Barugon simply turned toward them and used it's breath on them as well, causing the jets to freeze up and fall apart.But the soldiers weren't done yet, and they continued to use their guns on Barugon, which were having even less of an effect. However, General Warsoff, still refusing to believe that human weaponry could not harm giant monsters, attributed this to faulty aiming. "What's wrong boy? Can't you aim for :censored: ?" he demanded to one of his soldiers. "Well yes sir, but I don't think these guns are working on-" the soldier began."I don't believe that :upset: !" Warsoff screamed at the top of his lungs. "Or maybe you'd like to run home crying to your-" A stray cloud of the mist then proceeded to turn him into an ice sculpture. The soldier stood up and stared at the frozen general for a few moments. As he others were retreating, another came up and took a hat and scarf out of his pockets. Putting them on their frozen superior, the first soldier got an idea. Taking out some lipstick he had sneaked away from his wife, he proceded to put some on Warsoff's mouth, which was still open in an enraged expression. Laughing, the two soldiers ran through an alleyway to catch up with their comrades. But they never made it out, as a stray whack from Barugon's tail caused one of the buildings to collapse on them, crushing them.Brenmac stood on the windowsill in his room, looking out. Huntress and Blizzard had left earlier, looking to help in some way while Brenmac remained behind with his Mogwai, who were huddled together under the blanket in one of the beds for warmth. The room was lit by a single candle, but the dark didn't bother them, as bright light harmed them anyway.Though he would never admit it, Brenmac used to have a fear of the dark that he had only recently gotten over, and this blackout was helping with that nicely. A knock on the door got his attention, and MT was the one to enter the room. "Hey, you okay?" "Just fine. You?" Brenmac replied. "Fine. what have you been doing anyway?" Brenmac gestured to the window and MT flew up to see what he was seeing. Brenmac pointed to a spot far away, and while MT had to squint a little, he could see Barugon freezing that area as well before lying down, closing its eyes, and apparently going to sleep. "So that's the monster that's been causing all the trouble, huh?" Brenmac nodded. "Yes." "Is it yours?" Brenmac shook his head no. "Do you think it can be stopped?" It took a long moment for Brenmac to answer that one. "Yes. But not by us. Nor humans."Commander James Kingsley was leading the second attack on Barugon. His plan was to wait until the monster had fallen asleep, then attack it with more tanks. However, it quickly became clear that he didn't think it through well enough, because as the tanks approached, Barugon began to wake up. It's eyelids opened, but differently from other creatures. Whereas most animals' eyelids opened with one going up and the other going down. In this case, however, Barugon's eyelids opened with them going outwards with one going to the left and the other to the right.But that was not all that was unique about the giant monster, Aside from its eyelids and its ability to freeze virtually anything with it's breath, as the tanks came closer, the crystalline spikes on its back began glowing. One by one, they each shot out a beam of differently colored light, one red, one blue, one yellow, one green, and another blue, forming a rainbow that was coming down on the tanks."Get down!" shouted the first soldier., who tackled Commander Kingsley and another soldier to the ground. The rainbow crashed down on the tank farthest to the right and moved to the left, obliterating each one in turn. Once it was over, Kingsley lay in front of the buring wreckage, mutterinng to himself,"Well that was successful."After seeing another round of tanks getting destroyed, MT turned back to Brenmac. "So you say that we can't stop this, and that humans can't stop this. So what can?" Brenmac shrugged. "Another giant monster." "Oh? And where would we find another giant monster exactly?" "Oh, I don't know." Brenmac looked up and pointed to the sky. "Maybe there." MT looked up himself and immediately saw what he was talking about. What looked like a mix between a turtle shell and a flying saucer was emerging from the clouds and heading straight for the rainbow. thinking it was a trick of Omega Mete's, MT instinctively readied his weapons. The flames emeging from the spinning object each hit the rainbow in turn, absorbing its power. With each blow, Barugon seemed to be feeling pain, screeching a little after each hit. After about a minute, the rainbow faded away and the spinning shell crashed several yards away from Barugon. A couple of moments passed and a pair of arms, a pair of legs, and a head emerged from where the flames had spouting from. Standing up, the new monster let out a roar of its own.Grinning, Brenmac turned to MT. "MT, I present to you Gamera, the Guardian of the Universe.""Oh, and I'm so pleased to meet him!" the Zehvor leader answered sarcastically.Gamera literally ignited the fight by throwing several fireballs from his mouth at his adversary. Barugon, however, simply walked away from them as if it didn't care. Gamera's eyes followed, turning and throwing several more as hedid so. But Barugon continued to have no reaction, stopping as it faced Gamera once more. Firing yet another spray of the mist from its tongue, Barugon had soon changed Gamera's body color brom black to white. Letting out a weakened roar, Gamera fell face first onto the snowy ground."So is that it? Is that all your Gamera has to offer?" Brenmac shook his head. "He isn't defeated this easily. And he isn't my monster, by the way. He wouldn't go down this quickly unless-" "Ah, just the person I needed to see." The two Toa Zehvor turned to see Tahu Nuva, a small candle in his hand. "Yes, Tahu Nuva, what do you need?" "I need to know more about this monster that's attacking the city so that we can best determine how to get rid of it." Brenmac nodded. "Like...?""Well, first of all, why did the waters on the west coast of Florida get so cold all of sudden?" Tahu Nuva asked. "The temperature drops whenever Barugon is around, would be my best guess." "Okay," Tahu Nuva replied. "Why did the water turn purple?" "Easy." Brenmac answered. "Barugon's skin dissolves upon contact with water, and purple is the color of Barugon's blood." He gestured again to the window, where the trio could see that as Barugon approached Gamera, the gaint turtle had dug his claw into Barugon's face, causing purple blood to drip onto the snow."Last question, how do we kill it? Get a bunch of Toa of Water and-?" Tahu Nuva began, but stopped when he saw Brenmac shaking his head in disapproval. "No, I think a better idea would be to-" he stopped and listened, MT and Tahu nuva ding the same. They could all feel a tremor, and Barugon had as well, retreating in fear after seeing the cause. Gamera looked up as Godzilla loomed over him. He was at least twice Gamera's size, but the turtle showed no fear. Getting up and shaking the snow off of himself, Gamera faced his new opponent, fists clenched and teeth bared. "What's going on here?" MT asked."I think the two monsters are going to fight." replied Tahu Nuva.Brenmac's palm met his mask. "Oh no." Looking up to the sky, he whispered, "God help us all."-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas: Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Don't worry man. You're 17, Alzheimer's hasn't set in for you just yet. Well, your human self is anyway. Your Toa self is over two thousand years old I believe?

ANOTHER thing about my comedy I don't remember.

Your little icing of our city stops here and now. "Open fire!" he ordered.

And thus, all the Christmas carolers were horribly brutalized then and there.

MT looked up himself and immediately saw what he was talking about. What looked like a mix between a turtle shell and a flying saucer was emerging from the clouds

TOO much caffeine the previous night.

Grinning, Brenmac turned to MT. "MT, I present to you Gamera, the Guardian of the Universe."

You're right. He DOES look like a mix between a turtle shell and a flying saucer.

"What's going on here?" MT asked."I think the two monsters are going to fight." replied Tahu Nuva.

Looks like we'll be fulfilling Science Channel's doomsday predictions a bit sooner than previously expected.KUTGW, Brenmac.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

And thus, all the Christmas carolers were horribly brutalized then and there.

You're funny, man. You know that?

You're right. He DOES look like a mix between a turtle shell and a flying saucer.

I was actually referring to his flying form when I said that.

Looks like we'll be fufilling the Science Channel's end of the world predictions sooner than previously expected.

Yep. The world won't be destroyed by meteors, earthquakes, or tsunamis, but two iconic monsters battling it out in Florida. No it won't.Chapter 21: Godzilla vs Gamera The two monsters stared each other down, waiting for one of them to make the first move. Godzilla decided that he would, firing his radioactive breath ray at Gamera, who met it with several fireballs from his mouth. The attacks met and exploded into a burst of sparks. Gamera charged Godzilla only to be whacked by his tail, sending him stumbling into the only building in the vicinity besides the hotel. In one of the windows, Brenmac, MT, and Tahu Nuva watched intently."Who do you think will win?" asked Tahu Nuva. "I can't really tell." MT said. "They both seem very strong in their own rights. How about you, Brenmac?" Brenmac put his hand to his chin. "I don't know myself, but if I had to make a guess between the two, I'd put my bets on Godzilla. He is the King of Monsters, after all." The three returned to silence as the fight continued. Gamera had just gotten back to his feet and Godzilla's spines were glowing blue, indicating that he was preparing fire another blast of radiation.But the "Guardian of the Universe" wasn't going to allow that to happen. Charging Godzilla a second time, Gamera used both hands to close Godzilla's mouth before he could release the blast, forcing him to swallow his fire. But that turned out to be not much of a good idea, as a shock wave was released from Godzilla's body, sending Gamera onto his back. "What was that just there?" Tahu Nuva asked, looking at Brenmac. "It's called a 'nuclear pulse'." Brenmac answered. "If Godzilla is somehow unable to release his atomic ray from his mouth, that energy is instead released as a powerful shock wave from his torso instead."As Godzilla got closer to the downed Gamera, the giant turtle got back to his feet once more and slashed Godzilla with one of the claws on his elbows. Godzilla roared in response, but he did not bleed, as his skin was very difficult to penetrate. Gamera kept on with the blows, forcing Godzilla back and continuing to use his fireballs, which seemed to be having some of an effect. The Monster King finally dropped to his knees, seemingly beaten. Gamera prepared to finish things with a fireball to the head.Then, out of nowhere, Godzilla roared and fired another blast from his mouth that hit Gamera in the stomach, which was much weaker than his resilient shell, pushing him back farther and farther, until the blast had run out of energy. Sparks exploded from Gamera's body, who let out a weak roar, weaker than the one he had let out when he was nearly frozen by Barugon minutes earlier, and again fell face first onto the snow, unmoving. Godzilla rose and carefully approached Gamera's body. Most of Gamera's enemies would have left at this point, having assumed victory, but Godzilla was different. Before he left, he would burn the body. Spines glowing again, Godzilla prepared to unleash a blast that would obliterate the Guardian of the Universe, once and for all.But unbeknown to either of the monsters, nor Brenmac, MT, or Tahu Nuva, Commander Kingsley hadn't given up yet, and had sent for a few more F-16s to the area, all of which were now firing on Godzilla. Godzilla turned and fired his breath ray at the jets instead, destroying one of them. The other two turned and flew east heading to the ocean with several birds following. Distracted by the calls of the birds, Godzilla followed the jets, leaving Gamera to his fate. Then, silence."Is he dead?" MT asked. Brenmac shook his head. "No, I doubt it. This is a trick of Gamera's that he's used before on his enemies to make them believe that he's dead so that they'll leave him to regain his energy. But apparently Godzilla was smarter than that, and wanted to burn the body to make sure. If it wasn't for those fighter jets appearing, Gamera would've been toast." "I don't really care about that." commented Tahu Nuva. "All I want to know is who won.""I want to say it's a no outcome battle, but if there has to be a winner , I'll say Godzilla." replied Brenmac. "We can debate this later." said MT. "What's important now is getting rid of that other monster, the one that's frozen much of the city and could be off freezing another one as we speak." Turning to Brenmac, he said, "Right before Godzilla came, you said you had an idea to kill that monster. What was it exactly?" Brenmac thought for a moment, then replied, "We would need to lure Barugon back to the ocean with a bunch of crystals, as its attracted to that sort of thing. I have a hunch on where Barugon fled to." "And where do you suppose we find either of the things we need?" asked Tahu Nuva, having the feeling that he wasn't going to like the answer he got.Half an hour later, he and the two Zehvor were standing close to the Florida coastline in the now freezing cold weather, looking for any sign of Barugon. Minutes earlier, Brenmac had changed his element to Crystal and had filled a portion of the cold ocean water with diamonds and other jewels. Now all they needed to do was wait for Barugon to come to them, which was easier said than done. MT was certain that Barugon would not appear and was currently icing another town. Tahu Nuva had accompanied them to see if Bremac's idea would work. So far, he wasn't convinced. Finally, they saw it. Baurgon was trudging along the coastline towards their position, apparently having fled to the outskirts of the state after sighting Godzilla. Brenmac said nothing and fired a huge burst of light into the water, which reflected off the crystals underneath, and gave off a near-blinding glow that MT and Tahu Nuva had to shield their eyes against. Barugon saw the glow easily and sped towards it, jumping into the waters to get at the crystals underneath. A familiar sound from above caused the trio to look to the skies. Gamera, who had apparently gone back into his flying form and retreated after Godzilla had left, emerged again from the clouds and landed in the ocean near Barugon. Gamera stretched out his limbs and head from his shell and tackled Barugon deeper into the waters before his adversary could react. The three could barely hear the final roars of the monster as the water turned a deep, deep purple as it mixed with Barugon's blood. Finally, it ended, and Gamera emerged from the water alone, looking down at MT, Tahu Nuva, and Brenmac. Then, a different sound could be heard. The sound of cheering and clapping as people managed to open their frozen windows and applaud the giant monster. Gamera simply nodded acknowledgment to this and once more pulled his limbs, and head back into his shell, which spun as the holes that stored his limbs and head spouted blue flames and the universe's guardian flew into the night sky. Despite that though, Tahu Nuva hoped he would never see him again. Oh how wrong he would be."With those monsters out of the way, I can finally get to start killing some people." Omega Mete said to a Zadakh. "Yes sir, we have completed the prototype Legion and placed it in the very center of Miami." replied the brown Vahki. "When it detonates, it will either kill many, possibly including the Bionicles, or release the tiny symbiotes inside, which will do their own share of damage gathering oxygen for their queen." "Good. Very, very good." Omega Mete looked back to the Vahki. "And the others?" "Nearly complete, sir." "Perfect. Once the queen is ready, the Gyaos shall be sent down to accompany her, and they will turn the world into a pile of rubble, starting with Florida and that hotel." said Mete with a sinister grin on his face.The next morning, Tahu Nuva woke up, stretched his arms, and decided to go the window to look out at the city. Power had returned to the to the hotel overnight while the Bionicles were asleep, and the morning sun was doing a good job of melting much of the ice. The resulting water would then go into the sewer system and hopefully not overflow. Tahu Nuva looked around the city. Everything seemed normal. the sun was bright, the palm trees were as beautiful as ever, cars were going to workplaces, there was a gigantic flower-looking thing in the middle of the city-wait, what?He blinked and rubbed his eyes. He wasn't hallucinating or dreaming. there was really a huge flower-like structure standing in the very cnter of the city. It hadn't been there the night before, and it certainly couldn't have been built in one night. But it was there, appearing to be steaming and smoking. "I'm going back to bed." he said.-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas:

Commander Kingsley hadn't given up yet, and had sent for a few more F-16s

Didn't they already try sending planes to blow up oversized monsters(albeit mechanical monsters) in 3 Transformers movies? Don't think it worked there either.

"Is he dead?" MT asked. Brenmac shook his head. "No, I doubt it. This is a trick of Gamera's that he's used before on his enemies to make them believe that he's dead so that they'll leave him to regain his energy. But apparently Godzilla was smarter than that, and wanted to burn the body to make sure. If it wasn't for those fighter jets appearing, Gamera would've been toast." "I don't really care about that." commented Tahu Nuva. "All I want to know is who won."

There's gotta be some smart phone app to let you know the winners of monster battles by now.

You're funny, man. You know that?

I try my hardest.

Everything seemed normal. the sun was bright, the palm trees were as beautiful as ever, cars were going to workplaces, there was a gigantic flower-looking thing in the middle of the city-wait, what?

No, that's just the new CO2 eliminating device the EPA testing out.Good chappy yet again. Look forward to a potential Mete monster showdown, though I somewhat doubt it'll actually happen.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't they already try sending planes to blow up oversized monsters(albeit mechanical ones)in 3 Transformers movies? Didn't think it worked there either.

Indeed. They also tried the same thing in 20+ Godzilla movies. This is something the military will never understand.

There's gotta be some sort of smart phone app that tells you the winners of monster battles by now.

For when your eyes just aren't enough.But no, that app hasn't been invented yet. I have, however, heard of a bunch of new apps that seem to have been designed specifically for...how do I say it...more self-contained people.

Look forward to a potential Mete monster showdown, though I somehow doubt it'll actually happen.

Who knows, maybe I will do that in the future.Now. Back to business.Also, note that the first part of this chapter focuses mainly on the military.Chapter 22: Advent of LegionGeneral Warsoff and his men had set up camp in a small area just outside the flower-like structure, which seemed to be mounted on top a building. He had only recently been unfrozen and had insisted on staying with his soldiers, refusing to let Commander Kingsley take command after hearing of the man's failures. Warsoff also did not consider himself too bad off after being unfrozen, suffering only a slight fever and some chills.He had ordered his men to set up camp close enough to the mysterious structure so that they could examine it, but from a safe distance so that any casualties from say, the structure exploding (something that Warsoff had suspected since he'd seen the smoke and steam emerging from the top), could be minimized as much as possible. It quickly became clear though that not much information about the "flower" could be determined from simply looking at it. So, he ordered that one of the military's top scientists be brought in to help with that."But sir," one of his soldiers protested. "he's in St. Louis with his family. It would take him at least an hour to get from there to here in Miami, and that's if he does the speed limit on the interstate-" "I don't give a :censored:. I want him on the phone and over here ASAP. Understand?" Warsoff slurred almost drunkenly. The soldier nodded and went off to get the phone, which was in Warsoff's hand a few minutes later, the scientist on the other end."Dr. Callister?" he asked. "Yes, this is me, Warsoff. What's that? You got in the car as soon as you knew it was one of my soldiers? That's great and all, but man you sound like you're a little hungover. Wait, what? You're going 60 on the speedway? But that has to be like twice the speed limit! You'll get pulled over! Wait, don't hang up! Callister!" But the line went dead. "Jesus Christ." Warsoff muttered to himself. Half an hour later, a black SUV almost crashed into one of the nearby buildings. A man wearing a white lab coat, black shoes, tan jeans, a blue button-up shirt, and a striped tie emerged holding a bottle of alcohol. "Woo!" he shouted out before walking over to Warsoff and Kingsley who stood there astonished. "Are you sure they should have hired him, of all people, for this?" Kingsley whispered to Warsoff, who just shrugged. "I tried to convince them otherwise, but he was one of the best they'd ever seen." "Who knew that he'd be less known for his scientific advances than for the fact that he's hammered half the time." Upon approaching Warsoff and Kingsley, the first question Callister asked was, "So, where's the free booze?" The pair looked at each other, confused. "Private!" Warsoff called out. The solder that had handed him the phone earlier ran quickly over to him. "Yes sir?" "Did you promise this man free alcohol if he helped us?" "Yes sir. It was the only way I could convince him." Warsoff face-palmed. "In that case you'll be buying it yourself." Turning to Callister, he said, "Go with Kingsley and he'll explain everything to you." Callister nodded, taking a sip of his drink before following Kingsley. The private, meanwhile, began to protest. "But sir, i don't have the money to-" "You'll do it or I'll take my Louisville Slugger to your crotch just like those other two who put lipstick and a scarf on me last night. Now move!" The soldier quickly marched off and Warsoff went over to the tent where Kingsley and Callister were.Warsoff took note of the man's clear but slight intoxication. "What is up with you?" he demanded. "Did you put vodka in your cereal?" "Nope, whiskey." Callister answered plainly. "We were out of milk, so..." Warsoff shook his head. "Never mind. Can you just help us learn more about...whatever this thing is?" Callister looked at Warsoff and answered him in the most sober voice he could muster. "You do realize I'm an astrologer, right?" Warsoff realized that he had forgotten that. He felt he needed a scientist so badly that he went with the first one that popped in his head, forgetting that that man was not exactly suitable for the job, that he was on vacation, and most importantly, that he was an alcoholic and, more often that not, came back from his breaks drunk off his backside. "But," Callister continued. "I do have something that might help." He went back to his SUV and came back holding something that looked similar to a telescope. "It's something like an X-ray that allows me to see the inside of something without having to pry it open. I've used it before on meteorites. I think it should work here." Warsoff nodded and let the scientist set up the machine outside the tent. Once he was done, Callister came back to Warsoff and Kingsley with a grim look on his face. "What is it?" Kingsley asked. "That thing, that structure, has several things inside of it." he replied. "Living things. Not only that, but it's set to explode, if my predictions are correct, by this evening." "Then we have to evacuate the city within the next six hours." Warsoff said in a gruff manner.Brenmac had been watching the news all morning, looking for something of worth, but had found nothing. The only thing intriguing was the one regarding the mysterious structure in the center of the city. MT had written it off as a CO2 dispersing device, but Brenmac seriously doubted that. He had gone to Tahu Nuva's room to tell him about it, but the door had been locked firmly shut, with the House co-leader telling him to go away, which he politely did so. Now he stood on the windowsill of his room just as he did the night before, looking at the structure with the feeling that he should know what it was. He returned to his bed in deep thought and eventually would up taking a long nap.Later that evening, in the lab on the top floor, Levacius was hanging up his lab coat, preparing to go out for the evening. He told Nuhrii to take care of the lab while he was away. Leaving the hotel, he stuck to the alleyways to avoid detection, but soon found that it was unnecessary, as the streets were unusually quiet, as it if this area of the city was empty. Levacius continued to wander the sidewalk until he took notice of a series of tents lined up few hundred yards way from the flower structure. Crouching down, he decided to investigate further. Back at the hotel, Brenmac had woken up and turned the news back on, but found more interest in his Mogwais' antics. That is, until he heard it: "The mysterious UFO that attacked our fighter jets just yesterday has just been spotted in the skies again." John said. "It appears to be headed towards the center of Miami, where the flower-like structure I just reported on earlier today is located. We will keep you updated as it happens."Brenmac immediately ran over to the windowsill to watch."Well, it's evening now, city's evacuated, or at least those most in danger. No explosion." Warsoff said to Callister, who was drinking the beer that he had been given earlier that afternoon. "I said it was a prediction. They're not always right. Like those dumb "End of the World" predictions you keep hearing." Warsoff re-focused his attention to the structure, then to the sky when an unfamiliar nose distracted him. Gamera's flying form came out of the sky and the giant turtle's limbs and head emerged from the sockets. Landing, he looked straight at the structure, glaring at it. Callister smashed the bottle of beer over his head upon seeing the giant turtle. "What did you do that for?" Warsoff asked. "I wanted to make sure I wasn't dreaming." "You pinch yourself to do that!" "Should we fire, sir?" asked a soldier. "No." Warsoff replied. "I want to see what this thing will do." Warsoff got his answer a moment later, when Gamera fired a single large fireball from his mouth that obliterated the "flower". But before anyone could cheer out in victory, a huge swarm of insectoid creatures shot out of the smoke and attacked Gamera, going mainly for the monster's weak underside. Gamera was barely able to return to his flying form and fly off, but not before spraying his green blood all over buildings and windows-and all over Levacius."Ick, gah!" the Toa Zehvor of Lightning exclaimed. Not willing to make his excursion worth nothing, he found an old test tube lying in an alleyway (he didn't want to know what it had been previously used for) and manged to gather some of the monster's blood in before slipping back to the hotel. He met up with Tahu Nuva in the hallway, who just pushed past him upon seeing him saying that he didn't want to know where he'd been. Levacius just shrugged to himself and returned to his lab to see what he could learn about the Guardian of the Universe.By the next morning, the center of Miami had been quarantined, with the insects from from the night before still swarming the sky, as if they were waiting for something. Only Brenmac and MT were interested enough to see what would happen next. "So what are those things? Do you know?" MT asked. "Symbiotic Legions" Brenmac explained. "From what I can remember, they lay dormant inside what is called a "Legion Flower", which is what that structure was. Eventually it detonates, sending the Legions inside out into the world to gather oxygen for their queen." "They've been released, so why aren't they doing that?" asked MT."My best guess is that they're waiting for something." Brenmac replied. "What exactly, I don't know." "Could it be that?" MT asked, pointing to the sky. Brenmac looked in the direction he was pointing and saw Gamera again, coming out of the sky as usual. His flying form was a little different this time. Now his head was visible and he was using his arms as wings. He made a full landing and prepared to burn the swarm with his fire, when the swarm did something Brenmac had not been expecting.They came closer together, forming a shape that he vaguely recognized. Then, with a flash of light, a new monster stood, silver in color and sporting blue eyes with lightning emerging from some of the spines on it's body. "What...is that?" MT asked. "That," Brenmac swallowed. "is a Queen Legion."It quickly became clear that the Queen Legion was too much for Gamera to handle, as the new monster used her claws and spines to dig into Gamera's flesh, spilling green blood all over the ground. As Gamera tried to make a hasty retreat, the Queen Legion opened her front claws, shooting lighting from them to form a large sphere of energy. Brenmac's eyes widened. "Get down!" he screamed, tackling MT to the floor of his room.Then, an explosion. One so big it made a Michael Bay explosion look like a firecracker going off in comparison. The sound was deafening and the light was blinding, and when it was over, there wasn't a center of Miami anymore. Just a huge crater with the Queen Legion standing in the middle. Brenmac looked out the window again just in time to see Gamera flying west. He also heard Tahu Nuva scream from his room, "That's it! I'm going back to be for the rest of the day!" The hotel itself was unscathed, except for some debris now embedded in the sides. Suddenly, a beam of white light emerged from the clouds and enveloped the Queen Legion, causing her to disappear. Back on his ship, Omega Mete grinned madly to himself."Test run, successful." -Zehvor Brenmac :xmas: Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

"But sir, i don't have the money to-"

Why, soldier, that's never been a problem for the US government! Why should it be a problem for you?

"Get down!" he screamed, tackling MT to the floor of his room.

You could ask nicely next time... <_<I'm sure the lightning will wait for me to get down.

Back on his ship, Omega Mete grinned madly to himself.

That picture in and of itself is incredibly disturbing.Good chappy yet again Brenmac.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

You could ask nicely next time...I'm sure the lightning will wait for me to get down.

When your life is in danger, there's no time for that.And lightning waits for no one. No one.I've decided to make the next chapter my 700th post. Wonder what I'll become next.Chapter 23: Attack of Gyaos"So what next, sir?" A Zadakh asked. Omega Mete turned to the Vahki. "We unleash the Gyaos I created to continue the damage." "Do you plan to destroy the whole of Florida?" "All except Miami. I'd like to put some fear into the humans, then show them how to run a planet. They have done so much damage to their own planet I question if they're worth keeping alive." Mete replied. "But maybe, just maybe, they are. And if they continue to make their mistakes, I will ensure the extinction of the human race. The Bionicles will then be able to take over and nature will, over the course of time, will return Earth to as it was before humans existed. I will make the planet a Xenon one and create a Bionicle army, with which I shall start using to take over the universe.""You do realize the Bionicles in Miami won't stand for that, right?" the Vahki asked. Mete frowned. "Ah, yes. Those...thorns in my side. I have a special treatment for them. In the meantime, put the final touches on the Gyaos and infuse them with Xenon. I want them ready by tonight." "Sir yes sir!" The Zadakh saluted and walked out of the room. Omega Mete turned to a computerized map of the Earth. He pressed a button and the map zoomed in on the state of Florida. He grinned, baring his sharp teeth. "This is only the beginning. You know not what destruction awaits you.""So what can you determine?" Tahu Nuva asked. He and MT were standing in Levacius' lab, the owner of which was holding a test tube of Gamera's blood in his hand. He looked to the two standing before him. "I haven't tested it yet. I just manged to clean myself of that stuff and get some of it into a cleaner test tube, after which I had to filter out all the dust and other contamination. And besides, I'm not an expert on giant monsters." Tahu Nuva thought for a moment. "But I know someone who is." He left the lab and returned a couple of minutes later with Brenmac. Brenmac approached Levacius and nodded. "So what is it you want me to do?"Levacius put a small amount of the blood on a slide and placed it under a microscope. "I want you to tell me anything you know about this 'Gamera' that might be useful to us. But first," he gestured to the microscope. "Why don't you take a look and see if you can determine anything that I can't." "Okay." Brenmac peered into the microscope but saw nothing he didn't expect. The drop of blood looked like green smear and there were cells present, but it told him nothing new about the monster, nor anything he already knew. Turning back to Levacius, Brenmac said, "All my knowledge of giant monsters comes from observing them, not from taking blood samples or doing autopsies." Levacius frowned. Clearly he had been expecting a plethora of information, not his teammate telling him that he didn't get his information the way Levavius did. "But," Brenmac took another look into the microscope. "I can certainly say that his cells do not regenerate as quickly as Godzilla's. Here they're just sitting there, not splitting and growing." "In that case," Levacius said. "Where can I go to observe one?" "I don't know." Brenmac replied. "Gamera doesn't appear unless another giant monster does. My guess is that, when he isn't fighting, he's off feeding on energy resources like coal and fire. But if things keep going like they have been for the past few days, another should attack tonight." "Okay then, so when should I start looking out my window?" asked Levacius. "I would guess about eight o'clock." answered Brenmac. "That gives you ten hours to get what information you can out of this blood sample." "Very well," Levacius said. He turned to Tahu Nuva. "If I find anything out I'll have one of my assistants report it immediately. Tahu Nuva nodded. "Come on you two, let's allow Levacius to work in private, shall we?" The three left the room, MT closing the door behind him. "So why did you decide not to stay in bed all day?" he asked Tahu Nuva while walking down the hallway. "Well I realized that I need to eat and drink and prevent my windows from being smashed by any reckless Piraka." The house co-leader answered. "Speaking of eating, I'm pretty sure that breakfast is still being served at this time. Come on!" He raced down the stairs towards the lobby, his two Zehvor comrades shrugging to each other and following. On a faraway, erupting volcano, Gamera lay on the slopes, feeding from the fires and roaring weakly to himself. He had lost much blood the night before, and even more just a couple of hours ago. He hadn't allowed his wounds to heal before going off to fight Legion, and now he was paying the price for it. Gamera looked down at his stomach. The cuts the Symbiotic Legions had induced weren't deep, and were healing at a steady rate. He fed on the flowing lava a little more before pulling his arms, legs, and head into his shell. Blue fire burst from the five openings and the shell spun, propelling Gamera into the air. The turtle then flew east, waiting for the call to action.On Omega Mete's ship, a group of Zadakh and Rorzakh stood in front of four large clear cylinders. Three held the Gyaos tat were due to be unleashed that night, while the fourth held the Queen Legion. A fifth, smaller one was next to that, containing the Irys that Mete had told the Vahki he had other plans for. All were in stasis. The cylinders with the Gyaos in them had tubes attached to them that went into the cylinders with a needle on the end. The tubes were full of liquid Xenon and the Vahki intended to inject the Gyaos with the Xenon, thus infusing it with their bloodstream.Once the process was complete, one of the Gyaos began to stir. A Rorzakh pressed a button and a gas filled he cylinder rapidly, putting the creature back to sleep. The black Vahki turned to a Zadakh. "Omega Mete will be pleased." The Zadakh nodded in agreement. "Yes. Indeed he will."Brenmac lay on his bed with his mogwai. He had just come back from the restaurant and turned on the TV. Tahu Nuva had recently made it so the hotel got cable television, which Gizmo liked, but Brenmac felt quite bored. There's nothing to do around here. He thought to himself. Sure we have a pool, and the cable TV is nice, but you'd think that the others would've thought to bring some video games with them. Or heck, maybe even install an arcade somehow. But nope, nothing to do around here expect watch TV and wait for the monster to descend upon us. He closed his eyes, drifting. But then again, maybe I could use a little dullness in my life for a change. More relaxing that way. And for the second time, he fell into a long nap. He was jolted awake by Tahu Nuva, who was pointing at the television with a worried expression on his face. Brenmac looked at the clock. It was 8:30 PM now, and no monster had been seen in the city by anyone. Brenmac took the remote and turned up the volume, becoming shocked to hear that not one monster had descended, but three, and that the city they had descended upon was miles away. John the reporter began to speak:"We've just gotten word that three flying monsters came out the skies above St. Louis just a half hour ago and began attacking the city. In related news, the UFO has flown east towards the city. Military forces are standing by.""Citizens of St. Louis, evacuate the city as quickly as you can. Get underground if possible and take only essential items." People were running for their lives through the streets of St. Louis as the Gyaos above were using their sonic beams to shatter windows and damage buildings. One of the three landed next to a train, picked it up, tore it open, and ingested the contents, humans and all. Another used its wings to slice at a pair of buildings, the resulting rubble crushing an unlucky group.One person pointed to the sky as Gamera's flying form came in from the west. Most screamed and kept running, except for one boy that was not as scared, but kept running anyway. Gamera crash landed in an eastern sector of the city and wasted no time in getting himself upright again. His stomach was still scarred, but he didn't care. He immediately launched a fireball at one of the airborne Gyaos, shooting it down and sending it crash-landing into the street. Gamera casually approached the Gyaos, which now had a broken jaw and wing. But the Guardian of the Universe would give no mercy to these monsters, and spat a second fireball, the reslting flames consuming an entire city block. Gamera turned to the second Gyaos, the same one who had just eaten the people in the train, which was firing it's sonic beam at a group of fleeing peole, one of which was the young boy.Not willing to see a child die under his watch, Gamera began to intervene. The crowd had almost made it out of the city, but the boy tripped, and no one made a move to help him up. The boy looked up just in time to see the Gyaos firing its beam at him. He covered his head and waited for the impact. Except it never came. The boy looked up again to see that Gamera was using his arm to reflect the attack, and was roaring at him as if to say "Run, kid, run!" The boy did just that and Gamera used the reflected beam to effectively decapitate the Gyaos. Looking around for the third, he saw it attempting to escape, flying to the north. But he wouldn't allow that, and pulled his legs into his shell before flying off again. But he didn't get far, as a white beam of light emerged from the night sky and enveloped the remaining Gyaos, causing it vanish before Ga,era could fire off a single fireball. The giant turtle pulled in his arms and head before flying off, most likely to somewhere secluded where he could rest without worry of the military intruding upon him.The military meanwhile, arrived to St. Louis too late. The city had been successfully evacuated, but was damaged. The new Commander of Operations, Richard Merrick, sighed to himself. "We have a lot on our hands now, gentlemen."Omega Mete released his thumb from a button and looked to the Vahki Rorzakh next to him. "I want a few more Gyaos made in 24 hours." "Yes sir." the Vahki acquiesced. "And the juvenile Irys, has it been sent to the planet of Delarax?" The Rorzakh nodded. "Good...good."In the ocean to the east of Florida, the waters began bubbling and glowing blue. Then Godzilla's roar could be heard once more.-Zehvor Brenmac :) Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

I've decided to make the next chapter my 700th post. Wonder what I'll become next.

A new monster. Seems like something that would come from a 700th post.Or 2 and 1/3 of a Spartan.

"Citizens of St. Louis, evacuate the city as quickly as you can. Get underground if possible and take only essential items."

...digging giant holes if necessary.

Not willing to see a child die under his watch, Gamera began to intervene.

Destroys cities, ruins lives, and saves children. Role model!

Omega Mete released his thumb from a button and looked to the Vahki Rorzakh next to him. "I want a few more Gyaos made in 24 hours." "Yes sir." the Vahki acquiesced. "And the juvenile Irys, has it been sent to the planet of Delarax?" The Rorzakh nodded.

This is one innefficient production line. Good chappy as usual, Brenmac. Your work on this sort of alternate storyline type thing has really piqued my interest in doing something else like it.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

Well Brenmac guilted me into posting here and letting him know I'm still reading. He guilted me with his empty abyss of an avatar, which stared right into my soul. And the piercing red eyes of his Tuma Banner.Though you're not getting a critical review. Nobody gets a critical review. I'm just too lazy.But good chapters and all Brenmac. Even if I have translate your chapters out of piercing blue into normal English to read them. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

@MT: It'll be interesting then to see what you come up with for the next installment for the ever-expanding TBTTRAH Series. BTW, now that this has reached a considerable amount of chapters, maybe you could link to in your sig?@Levacius: Glad to see you're back. I was worried that you had given up on this story, especially since I started including Gamera monsters. And hey, it could be worse. I could be writing in piercing bright yellow. This has to be like the fifth or so time I've gone on an unplanned hiatus, and for that I apologize. Part of it is laziness, part of it is school, (and even then, MT is able to pump out chapters on a regular basis and he may live a more hetic life than I do.), and part of it is the fact that I'm unable to come up with scenes for the Bionicles. I like to have the general plot of a chapter planned out before I write it, and even then, I end up making most of it up as I go along. I said that I would add a new chapter to this whenever A2 got a new chapter, but I haven't been keeping my word. That really needs to change.And while I'm at it, perhaps I should start reading the comedies of some of the other Zehvor. Maybe that would attract a little more traffic here. After all, A2 can't be the only good comedy on this forum.And now, after too long a delay,Chapter 24: Godzilla vs LegionCommander Merrick looked out the window of his headquarters. It had been set up not far from the damaged city of St. Louis, which was now having minor repair work done on some of its buildings. Even though the city had been evacuated, very few were injured, and the city had suffered little damage, he still couldn't help but feel like a failure. He and his troops were supposed to arrive at a certain time to help evacuate the city, and the failed to do that. Granted, Gamera had managed to kill two of the attacking Gyaos before going after the third, which had mysteriously disappeared into the sky. Speaking of the giant turtle, Merrick was unsure as to how to feel about the creature. Was he their ally or enemy? He decided to give Gamera the benefit of the doubt. After all, he had never attacked a city, only what attacked him. But then he remembered how the monster had destroyed a pair of fighter jets a couple of days earlier. Perhaps it was unintentional? Clearly Gamera wasn't the kind of monster that went mindlessly rampaging across cities for no reason. No, the real threats were the flying monsters, and the other one that had wrecked the center of Miami just yesterday.Then Merrick remembered. General Warsoff and Commander Kingsley had been killed in that explosion, and now he had to live up to both of them. It's hard enough having to live up to one person, but two? Feels almost impossible to me. He thought to himself. Well, I certainly won't make the same mistakes they did. His mind made up, he turned to the other figures in the room, who were peering over a large, detailed map of the sate, trying to come up with a battle plan."My comrades," Merrick began. "If we are going to fight and win against these monsters, we cannot make the same mistake the ones who came before me made and rely on conventional weapons to hurt or kill them. We've seen that it simply doesn't work that way." "In that case," one of the men asked, "What better idea do you have in mind?" "The best idea we haven't tried yet." Merrick replied. "We're going to nuke them." Another one of the men burst out laughing. "And where do you expect to get a nuke? You think the military will just hand one over to you?" "If we're exhausted all our other options, and I think we have, then perhaps. However, the area we drop it on will have to be completely devoid of people first, and that includes us. I highly doubt that the monsters will attack an abandoned city. So the next one that they attack will require a complete evacuation before the operation goes into effect." Merrick looked to the man sitting to his right. "Lieutenant Jackman, you'll be leading this operation alongside me. And I want you to call whoever you need to that can get us a bomb ready for any sudden calls into action." Before leaving the room, he said, "I want all our men on standby." Omega Mete entered the room where his Vahki were making a few more Gyaos, the sole surviving one from the evening before kept sleeping in its cylinder. "Are these next four almost done?" He asked a Rorzakh. The black-armored Vahki nodded. "Yes sir. They should be ready by this afternoon." "Good. Send all five of them down. Three to destroy Orlando, and two to finish off St. Louis. Have Legion on standby should that Gamera try to interfere again." He turned to leave."What about the Bionicles, sir?"Mete stopped. "Like I said, I have...special plans for them." The sliding doors opened and Mete exited.Back at the hotel, Brenmac had been called into MT's room. Upon entering, he saw that Tahu Nuva was with him, along with Levacius. MT wasted no time and got right to the point. "We want to know, do these monsters have any weaknesses?" Brenmac didn't need to rack his brains out to remember how Legion had been originally defeated. "The original Queen Legion was destroyed when Gamera channeled all of a substance in the earth called "mana" into a powerful blast through his chest. However, I doubt that that "mana" was a renewable resource, so there is no more of it in the earth. This new Legion will have to be killed in a different way. As for the Gyaos, they're pretty easy to kill, as far as I remember."MT nodded. "Okay then, we just need to wait for those Gyaos to reappear, and then we'll got to the city that they're attacking and help the military kill them." Hold on, we have no idea what city they'll attack next." Tahu Nuva spoke up. "Which is why we'll be watching the news waiting for the report that will give us that information." MT replied. He turned to Levacius. "Lev, I want you to continue finding out what you can. Tahu Nuva, seek out anyone that would be willing to help us for this operation. Brenmac and I will be watching the news, waiting for the call to action. Move out." The others nodded and left the room, Tahu Nuva closing the door behind him. MT looked around. No I won't. He went over to the cabinet under his TV and revealed the Metroid and Okami games he had managed to save before the house had been destroyed. Hooking his Xbox up to his TV, he put the Metroid one in and began to play.It was around a quarter after three when Brenmac had gotten the report that three Gyaos were attacking Orlando, and so he rushed into the Zehvor leader's room. He found MT asleep on the floor, the controller still in his left hand. Confused, Brenmac looked to the TV, where the Metroid game was on pause. "You little-" Brenmac muttered under his breath, kicking MT awake in the side as he did so. "Ow!" The Zehvor leader cried out. "What did you do that for?" "Why didn't you tell us you had video games with you? Do you know how bored some of us are?" Brenmac demanded. "Oh, that's easy. I didn't want the Piraka hogging all my game time." "Well I just got the report and Tahu Nuva and a few others are ready to go." "Okay." MT sat back up. "I just need to finish this level and-" "No way." Brenmac grabbed MT by the arm and began dragging him out of the room. "No, no! Just let me-" MT's heel got caught on a cable and when he was pulled back further, his game was effectively unplugged. "NOOOOOOO!" He screamed. "I was so close! SO CLOSE!" And this is why, if I for some crazy reason ever have children I will never allow them to play video games. Brenmac thought to himself as he continued dragging his shouting, protesting superior. He finally let go of MT when he found the others, just outside the lobby entrance. "Are we all ready to go?" Brenmac asked the others, who nodded. The others participating in this mission were Tahu Nuva and Tarakavarbiter, who wanted to make things up to the House co-leader after he screwed up with the opal. MT grumbled something that sounded like, "Have to restart my game all over again when we get back." which Brenmac decided to ignore. "Hold on." Tarakavarbiter interjected. "The armored car is destroyed and MT's Latto doesn't work. How will we get there?" "We'll take the other car that I have. Let's go!" The four ran outside to where Tahu Nuva kept his red Porsche and drove off en route to Orlando.Omega Mete laughed to himself, watching his Gyaos wreck Orlando as screaming people fled in terror. Then he heard a beeping sound on his control console. Looking to the screen to his right, he could see a red dot moving towards the eastern coast. "What is that?" he asked.Godzilla had risen out of the water and was trudging his way towards the Florida's coast. Once on land, he began heading north, towards where the other two Gyaos finishing their work on St. Louis."Where is he heading?" Mete asked one of his Vahki. "It seems he headed towards St. Louis, where the other two Gyaos are." "I won't let that happen!" Mete shouted, slamming his fist on a button. A white beam of light descended towards one focal point: right in Godzilla's path. Out of that light materialized the Queen Legion. "Let's see the King of the Monsters handle that." Mete said.The Queen Legion charged towards Godzilla on her many legs and attempted to dig her claws into Godzilla's flesh. Unlike Gamera's however, Godzilla's flesh was much more difficult to penetrate. Godzilla swallowed his nuclear fire and unleashed his nuclear pulse. The shockwave sent Legion backward, but only did that. Legion then proceeded to throw lightning at her adversary, which she found was just was as effective on Gamera as it was here.Godzilla roared as the lightning continued to shock him again and again. Another idea entered Legion's mind and she threw a swarm of Symbiotic Legions at Godzilla as she withdrew her lightning. the swarm surrounded Godzilla, and there were too many for his breath ray to effectively destroy. Legion decided to finish this once and for all and began charging the same blast that left a crater in Miami's center just a couple of short days ago. Just as she fired it, however, Godzilla saw an opening in the swarm around him and countered the blast with his own radioactive breath ray. The result was a giant explosion that threw off a light that Mete had to cover his eyes to avoid being blinded by. When the smoke cleared, all the Symbiotic Legions were lying on the ground dead and both monsters had been thrown onto their backs. Godzilla returned to his feet first and threw another blast of his breath ray at Legion that blew off he left claw. A second blast of the ray damaged her chest. Before a third blast could sever the Queen Legion's head and kill her, Omega Mete had decided that he had seen enough and beamed Legion back up to his ship to be healed. "You win this time, King of the Monsters." he said. "But next time..."The two Gyaos, meanwhile, had successfully destroyed St. Louis along with the abandoned warehouse that had been the military's temporary base and were now flying off to join their brothers.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

@MT: It'll be interesting then to see what you come up with for the next installment for the ever-expanding TBTTRAH Series. BTW, now that this has reached a considerable amount of chapters, maybe you could link to in your sig?@Levacius: Glad to see you're back. I was worried that you had given up on this story, especially since I started including Gamera monsters. And hey, it could be worse. I could be writing in piercing bright yellow.

Oh, yes. I shall link it. My sig's been fairly forgotten for a while. And what are you talking about? Yellow is awesome!

"My comrades," Merrick began.

Does Merrick work for Russia?

The Queen Legion charged towards Godzilla on her many legs and attempted to dig her claws into Godzilla's flesh. Unlike Gamera's however, Godzilla's flesh was much more difficult to penetrate.

SHIELDS UP

The two Gyaos, meanwhile, had successfully destroyed St. Louis along with the abandoned warehouse that had been the military's temporary base and were now flying off to join their brothers.

The real reason Albert Pujols left: He knew this was gonna happen.Good chappy, Brenmac. KUTGW.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

Two weeks have passed since I posted a new chapter. [sarcasm]Boy, I have been doing a fantastic job of keeping my word haven't I? [/sarcasm]

And what are you talking about? Yellow is awesome!

Not when it's piercingly bright it isn't.

Does Merrick work for Russia?

No. Why do people associate addressing teammates or friends as "comrades" with being Russian? It's not like he's addicted to vodka, uses Russian Reversal, or crashes his car into a convenience store and then tries to buy a prepaid phone card. Wait...that last one was in the Czech Republic, not Russia. Sorry Russia!

SHIELDS UP.

Or maybe Godzilla is just very rough-skinned.I need to get back on track with this.Chapter 25: Kpik and IrysOn the Planet of Mandex and in the village of Akaria, Toa Kpik looked out at the rival village across. Surprisingly, neither village had attacked the other in days, allowing the Matoran to go about their daily business without incident. And it seemed like today would be another one of those days. "What are you looking at?" asked a Matoran who had come up to check on him. "Oh, nothing." Kpik answered. "Just thinking to-"A flaming, falling object that had suddenly appeared in the sky caught his attention. His eyes continued to follow it until it crashed into a mountain range in the distance. "Oh I'm sure that's nothing to worry about. Probably just a meteorite and nothing more." "Perhaps." Kpik whispered. "But I still feel that I should go investigate it." "Should I tell someone you're leaving?" asked the Matoran. "No. Don't worry about me." Kpik replied. "I'll be back shortly."It took Kpik about half an hour to get to the crash site on foot. When he finally reached it the first thing he saw was steam rising from the perimeter of the crater. He reluctantly got a little closer, knowing for sure that the object was still blazing hot. But upon giving it a slight touch, Kpik found that it was not hot at all. Feeling slightly safer, he began examining the object and discovered that it was not a meteorite, but a more of spherical container. But built to contain what? Kpik asked himself.He got his answer a second later when he heard a sudden cracking sound. He instinctively readied His sword and backed slowly away from the sphere as it split open. He lowered the weapon, however, when he saw that what was inside was a juvenile alien. Kpik placed the sword back onto his back and knelt down to get a closer look and saw the creature appeared to pose no threat. "Little thing, stranded and alone." He said, gently taking the creature in his arms. "I'll bring you back to my village, where you can eat, play, and sleep without worry. Come." He carried the creature away from the still slightly steaming crater and towards Akaria. "So, does Tahu know you own this?" Tarakavarbiter asked. He, MT, Brenmac, and Tahu Nuva were driving at high speed towards Orlando in the red Porsche that Tahu Nuva had shown them. The House co-leader shook his head, keeping his eyes on the road. "No. If Tahu knew I owned this, he'd probably do something stupid with it, like scratch the paint or get it into an accident. Also, he'd probably demand where I got the money from and make me share it with you guys. I'm only letting you three ride in it because we need a method of transportation to get us to Orlando as fast as possible." "So how should it take to get us there?" "By my calculations, about two hours." "Two hours?" Brenmac blurted out. "How does that work?" "Hey, I'm just doing the 37 mile per hour speed limit." Tahu Nuva replied. "I don't want us to get pulled over by the cops, who we're on the run from, need I remind you." "I suppose you're right." MT said. "Besides, that gives us plenty of time to come up with a plan." Meanwhile, in Orlando, the military forces had already come up with plan. The city was in the process of a complete and total evacuation, while Merrick had gotten word of the governments approval to use a bomb on the monsters, and that it should be over the over the city, ready to be dropped, by the evening. "Good." Merrick said. "Everything is going according to procedure." "Just one thing Merrick sir," said the soldier who had given him the information. Merrick nodded. "In the chance that this plan fails, how much money do you think will have been wasted?" "Probably thousands, but," Merrick placed a hand on the soldier's right shoulder and said calmly, "We'll cross that bridge when or if we get to it."Tahu Nuva's Porsche arrived on the outskirts of the now vacant city a couple hours later, as Tahu Nuva had predicted. He parked the car several dozen yards away in order to avoid detection, out of fear that the military knew of the fact that the Bionicles were wanted fugitives. After getting out of the car, MT asked, "So how do we get there in the fastest, most inconspicuous way possible?" " You and I will fly there, carrying Tahu Nuva and TA while keeping low to the ground." MT shrugged. "Okay, sounds like a plan."After several minutes, the four were hiding behind a building on the very perimeter of the city. "So how will we help the military without being noticed?" Tarakavarbiter asked. "My suggestion is that MT and I fly up on to the roof of this building, while again carrying you and Tahu Nuva, and wait for the Gyaos to arrive. They'll almost certainly be airborne, we'll snipe them from up here while the military uses their tanks and guns." Since none of them could come up with anything better, Brenmac picked Tahu Nuva and began flying him up to the top while MT did the same for Tarakavarbiter. "Ugh!" MT said as lifted the big Toa off the ground. "You need to lose a few parts!" "No I don't." Tarakavarbiter replied. "Now fly me up there." After reaching the roof, the group ran until they reached the edge, overlooking the city. MT was looking up now. "I don't they'll need any tanks or guns." "Why?" Brenmac asked. MT pointed up in response. The other three looked up and saw a large plane hovering over the city. Underneath it was a cylindrical object. MT's eyes widened. "It's a bomb!" He looked to the others. "When that thing is dropped, we run. Got that?" Brenmac, Tahu Nuva, and Tarakavarbiter nodded without question.It didn't take long for the Gyaos to arrive, who began shooting their sonic beams in all directions as the military and Bionicles opened fire on them in unison. Brenmac looked to his right and, using some of the technology built into his mask, zoomed in on the military forces and saw Merrick speaking something into a walkie-talkie as the soldiers were filing into trucks and driving away rapidly. He looked up again and saw that the bomb as slowly being released. MT saw it too and shouted, "RUN!", which he four did as fast as their little legs could carry them. They jumped off the roof, MT and Brenmac catching Tarakavarbiter and Tahu Nuva and flying as fast as they could back to the Porsche. "Step on it!" MT ordered Tahu Nuva upon getting in, but he didn't need to be told. Tahu Nuva drove the car as fast and as far away from Orlando as possible. MT looked back in time to see the city enveloped in a mushroom cloud, a single Gyaos escaping before being enveloped in a white light and disappearing. Omega Mete smiled to himself. "It seems that you humans are better at destroying you cities than I am." He snickered to himself before turning to a Vahki. "The juvenile Irys is on Mandex?" The Vahki nodded. "Good. Then it's only a matter of time now..."In his home in Akaria, Kpik was feeding the juvenile Irys. It was late at night now, and the Matoran were fast asleep. He managed to sneak the creature in through the back entrance, where his home was located. Suddenly, without warning, the juvenile Irys reached out with its tentacles and wrapped them around Kpik's arms. "Woah, what's going on here? Play?" The Irys dragged Kpik closer as more tentacles were wrapped around his body. Kpik could only scream in terror as he was dragged closer, and and closer, and closer...-Zehvor Brenmac :) Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

On the Planet of Delarax and in the village of Akaria, Toa Kpik looked out at the rival village across. Surprisingly, neither village had attacked the other in days, allowing the Matoran to go about their daily business without incident. And it seemed like today would be another one of those days. "What are you looking at?" asked a Matoran who had come up to check on him. "Oh, nothing." Kpik answered. "Just thinking to-"

Nice reference, only one tiny problem: Akaria's on Mandex, not Delarax.

Meanwhile, in Orlando, the military forces had already come up with plan.

I hear bombs work really well.

"It's a bomb!" He looked to the others. "When that thing is dropped, we run. Got that?" Brenmac, Tahu Nuva, and Tarakavarbiter nodded without question.

The other version of myself is personally in favor of running BEFORE it's dropped. But w/e.

"The juvenile Irys is on Delarax?" The Vahki nodded. "Good. Then it's only a matter of time now..."

Odear. Mete's comin' for yu.Nice chapter, and good suspenseful ending.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

The other version of myself is personally in favor of running BEFORE it's dropped. But w/e.

Well we were running just as the bomb was being released, but I'm not sure if that counts. I mean we ran before the bomb fell, but like you said, w/e. We still got out alive.Also, where's Lev gone off to? I thought he was still reading.Oh well. As promised, new chapter now.Chapter 26: Godzilla and GameraA Matoran had heard Kpik's screams and ran to the Toa's house to investigate, but the time he got there, it was too late. A huge hole in the roof caused him to look up. He could see a tentacled creature that was steadily growing larger, Kpik lodged in its torso and unconscious. The creature disappeared into the night sky and the Matoran could only return home, hoping that this was all a terrible nightmare. "So what is the next phase of your plan, master?"Omega Mete remained quite collected. "Oh nothing much. Just send the Queen Legion down into another one of Florida's cities-I haven't decided on which one-along with a flock of Gyaos. You do have those ready, right?" The Zadakh nodded. Mete smiled. "Good. I'm hoping to attract Gamera-and possibly Godzilla-so that I may destroy them once and for all. Then, only the Bionicles will be able to stand in my way. Then, the "special plans" I have in store for them will be able to be put into effect."The control room's sliding door opened and a second Zadakh entered. "Sir, we've just gotten word that the Irys-which is rapidly maturing as I speak-has just departed from Mandex." Mete nodded. "Good. And had it bonded with and absorbed a Toa?" The Zadakh nodded yes in response. "Really? Which one?" "We believe it to be the one known as Kpik." answered the Zadakh. Omega Mete grinned madly once more. "Oh my day just keeps getting better and better."Merrick rested his head on his seat. He, along with many of his soldiers, had managed to pile into the trucks and speed off before the bomb fell and destroyed Orlando, along with all but one of the Gyaos. So far, no casualties had been reported, which relieved the exhausted commander. "However," said a soldier. "One of those monsters may have escaped and been whisked away by some unknown means. For the moment though, we can't confirm it.""Also," said another. "I think I may have seen what looked like a red Porsche driving away from the city just as it blew." "But I thought the entire city had been evacuated." Merrick said. the soldier shrugged. "Perhaps we missed someone and they just barely managed to get away. Like that monster." Merrick sighed. "Alright then. If that's the case then our work isn't done yet. But if things are going out like they usually do, then next time there will be more. We have to be ready for anything." His men nodded in agreement as the truck stopped. "Sir, you may want to come look at this." Called a voice from the front of the vehicle.Merrick tiredly got up and walked to the driver's seat. The driver pointed up ahead and Merrick was shocked at what he saw. Their base of operations, albeit a temporary one, had been totally vaporized. Nothing was left. "Don't worry sir." the driver said. "I know of another one not too far from here. He stepped on the gas and began driving in the direction of Miami. When they reached the state capital, the men immediately bean filing out of the car. Getting out himself, Merrick recognized the building as the military base Warsoff had used a couple days before his death, untouched by Barugon's icy rampage. Saluting the base, he turned to his soldiers and ordered them all to go inside and get some rest before the next attack, which he predicted would be tomorrow night. The soldiers replied with an enthusiastic "Yes sir!" before running single file into the base. Merrick stared at the building grimly. Don't worry Warsoff and Kingsley. I'll avenge your deaths and live up to your names by ending this tomorrow night. Well, it would be ended tomorrow night. But he wouldn't be the one ending the battle with the monsters.Across the city, Tahu Nuva's Porsche was driving at a steady speed back towards the hotel. "Man!" Tarakavarbiter excitedly exclaimed. "Did you see that huge explosion? It was the biggest one I'd ever seen in my life! And that's saying something." "We all saw it." Brenmac said. "Well except Tahu Nuva, who had to pay attention to the road. Or rather, the grass and then the road." "Hey," the House co-leader replied, not looking back. "I had to drive this car on the grass so we avoid detection. By military men that may or may not be after us. It was best for us to lay low, just as we are now."The others did agree with him. After all, if they were remain on the run from authorities successfully, then they would have to take whatever risks were necessary. The four stuck to silence as the Porsche pulled into the hotel parking lot. There weren't many cars here, as people were reluctant to came her after the incident with the Gremlins. Once they returned inside though the back door, MT was quick to fly back upstairs to his room, most likely to restart his game that had been unplugged before the four had left. Tahu Nuva, Brenmac, and Tarakavarbiter wished each other a good night before returning to their own rooms to sleep the night away. Unlike MT, who continued to play video games until sunup.The next morning, one of the same two Zadakh from before entered the control room to ask Mete if he had decided on the city he would next attack. As it turned out, he had. "I plan to end my tormenting of the humans with giant monsters in the same one it began in: Miami." "But you've already damaged he city," the Vahki said, "And that's where the Bionicles are!" "I want to finish what I started." Omega Mete replied. "And if the Bionicles die in the process-and I know that they won't-then that's just a nice bonus. However, I would prefer crushing them using mainly my own power. If i was able to destroy their precious House that way, then their little hotel should be much easier." The Vahki nodded. "Interesting sir. Also there's something I'd like to tell you concerning the Gyaos." "What is it?" Mete asked. "Is there something wrong with it?" "Not at all." The Vahki replied. "We just found out that Gyaos can reproduce asexually. Which is why we were able to create several with just one." "That's incredible!" Mete exclaimed. "So as long as one survives, many more can be easily created?" The Zadakh nodded again. "Perfect." Mete said. "then make certain that the Queen Legion and a single Gyaos are the only ones left standing by the end of tonight's battle."That evening, Merrick made a peculiar announcement to his troops. "Men, tonight we fight the final battle. Or so I assume it will be you fighting. Because in the event that Godzilla, Gamera, or both appear, I will have you all fall back and let them do the fighting. Is that clear?" The men nodded in unison, but Merrick knew that the majority of them didn't want to accept his terms.He had the soldiers set up what tanks and guns they still had left on the city's perimeter. Then, they waited. Eventually one soldier directed Merrick's attention to the sky. He could see a tiny black dot hovering above the city. Using a pair of binoculars, he could barely see the outlines of Omega Mete's ship. A moment later a long white beam of light shot out of the underside and materialized into the Gueen Legion and seven Gyaos, which began throwing their lightning and sonic beams everywhere. Some of the blasts just missed the hotel, but the power inside the building went off for a second time."Open fire!" Merrick ordered. The tanks and soldiers began unloading their guns with all their might. But it was a lost cause, as the bullets and missiles merely bounced off the Queen Legion's body while those that hit the Gyaos didn't seem to affect them in the least. The tanks, however, did have luck in downing one of the Gyaos, but at this point Merrick was giving up hope. He was considering having the soldiers fall back and leave the city-and its denizens-to the mercy of the monsters.A familiar sound caused Merrick to look to his left. In the distance he could see Gamera's flying form. His eyes followed it until it rammed into the Queen Legion, sending the two falling into a nearby building. When the smoke cleared, Gamera was standing over Legion and slashing her with his elbow claws. Legion tried to do the same with her own, only to find her adversary now easily able to parry her blows.A recognizable roar had Merrick looking in the other direction. Far away, he could see the King of the Monsters ring out of the ocean and heading in the direction of the battle. Smiling, he yelled to his soldiers, "Fall back! Get out of here. Leave this fight to them!" The men were more than happy to oblige as the refiled into their trucks alongside Miami and proceeded to drive as far away from Miami as possible. Gamera, meanwhile, had finished slashing Legion for the moment and turned his attention to the Gyaos still soaring though the skies and slicing buildings with their sonic beams. Gamera prepared a fireball, but there was no need, as a blue beam of energy shot one out of the sky and sending it flying into another building, demolishing it. So Gamera used the fireball-which was much stronger than usual due the increased time it had to charge-to shoot a third Gyaos out of the sky, which landed near the hotel.Gamera looked to Godzilla, ready to fight with him again, but it quickly became clear that Godzilla had no interest in doing such, at least not for the moment. So, backs to each other, Gamera finished off the remaining four Gyaos while Godzilla resumed his battle with Legion, who had returned to her many feet. Godzilla and Legion locked claws and pushed each other away. The Monster King then swiped his tail at Legion, which she dodged-only to be met with a blast to the face a split second after. But Legion was not as harmed this time and reacted with another blast of lightning, causing Godzilla to drop to his knees and roar in pain. Slowly getting back up, he and Legion stared each other down before charging. But Legion was slightly faster, and managed to slash Godzilla's side before her opponent had time to react. But Godzilla was not affected and "swallowed" his fire again, unleashing another nuclear pulse that drove Legion back. Godzilla blasted a hole in Legion's torso with his ray and began roaring in victory. Angered, Legion began using the last of her power to charge up one, final devastating blast.Gamera had killed all but two of the remaining Gyaos. Getting a new idea, he retracted his legs into his shell and flew up, catching one of the Gyaos in his arms. Pointing its head at the other, he forced it use its sonic beam to shoot the other through the torso, effectively killing it. Then, he threw down the other one and fried it with a blast of flame once it hit the debris-covered ground. The Gyaos were finally no more.Returning his attention to Godzilla and Legion, he saw that the dying Queen was preparing one final attack. Just as the blast was released, Godzilla and Gamera threw their breath rays in unison, pushing the blast back and into its source, causing the Queen Legion to explode from within. As the body went up in flames, the two monsters roared in victory.Then, Gamera expected Godzilla to turn on him and start their battle again. But, surprisingly, he did not. Godzilla simply turned and walked back towards the ocean, leaving Gamera to his lonesome. Or so he thought.The skies had grown darker, and lightning flashed as the last monster, a fully grown Irys, descended and landed in front of Gamera. Within him, Kpik lay tormented by darkness and nightmares. MT watched the scene play out in his room from the window alone. Until he heard a very familiar laugh coming from the center. "Omega Mete," he said, taking out his sword. "How did you get in here? and what do you want?" "That first one really isn't important, is it?" came the answer. "But as for what I'm doing here..." MT heard the sound of another sword being removed from its sheath. "I want to fight you MT, one more time to decide who is the better Toa. Do you accept my challenge? Or are you too much of a coward to face me alone in the dark without your teammates to help you?"MT's eyes narrowed. "Bring it, Mete."The next chapter will end the Giant Monster arc of AT's story before moving on to the next one and after that, the Challenge Matches begin.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Omega Mete remained quite collected. "Oh nothing much. Just send the Queen Legion down into another one of Florida's cities-I haven't decided on which one-along with a flock of Gyaos. You do have those ready, right?" The Zadakh nodded. Mete smiled. "Good. I'm hoping to attract Gamera-and possibly Godzilla-so that I may destroy them once and for all. Then, only the Bionicles will be able to stand in my way. Then, the "special plans" I have in store for them will be able to be put into effect."

I assume he means free passes to Disney world!

MT watched the scene play out in his room from the window alone. Until he heard a very familiar laugh coming from the center. "Omega Mete," he said, taking out his sword. "How did you get in here?

Forgot to lock my doors again. Son of a...

"I want to fight you MT, one more time to decide who is the better Toa. Do you accept my challenge? Or are you too much of a coward to face me alone in the dark without your teammates to help you?"MT's eyes narrowed. "Bring it, Mete."

Just let me get my flame thrower.Good chappy Brenmac, lots of suspense.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

• 4 weeks later...

You know you're behind on your writing when your comedy ends up on the second page of the forum.

I assume he means free passes to Disney world!

No, I think he was talking about capturing and interrogating and torturing the rest of us.

Forgot to lock my door again. Son of a...

Don't you just hate it when you forget to lock your door and your mortal enemy (or one of your mortal enemies) sneaks in?Okay new schedule: One chapter a week, either on Fridays or Saturdays. There's no reason I shouldn't be able to adhere to that.Now to cap off the Kaiju Arc.Chapter 27: One Last Battle! Save Kpik, Gamera!A house in suburban Massachusetts..."Are you sure about this? I don't think this is a very good idea.""It's a fine idea. Besides, I'm certain that Brenmac will be pleased to see us again.""You'd better be right. But are you sure that rigging this portal that green Piraka created will work? What if it brings us to the wrong state, or into a different dimension entirely?""Just trust him. He's smarter than he looks. Besides, the only trouble we should be having is getting your big head through that octagon."The first turned to the third. "Just know that I can fry you anytime I want, and-why are you wearing his bathrobe?""It's comfy. He won't mind it as long I don't get it all tattered.""Quiet you two." said the first. "I'm almost done with this. A few more minutes and we should be in Florida. And then our little reunion with our master will commence.Standing amongst the ruins and debris of the center of Miami, Florida, Gamera and the now fully grown Iris stared each other down, neither certain as to how they would start this battle. Gamera broke the silence first by throwing a fireball, but Iris jumped out of the way and over Gamera. Wrapping its tentacles around Gamera's neck, it began to pull the monster towards itself. Gamera dug his left foot into the debris to act as a brake, and it was doing surprisingly well. Then Gamera used a tiny bit of fire to set the tip of the tentacle ablaze. The fire traveled down the appendage and finally reached Iris' body. The monster let out a horrible screech as it released Gamera.Facing his opponent once more, Gamera charged and tackled Iris into the remains of a building. But this only gave Iris the opportunity to wrap all of its tentacles around Gamera's body, all of which were trying to pierce the gargantuan turtle's shell to no avail. Gamera breathed more fire at Irys' head, who evaded it at the last second. Rolling around a few times, it threw Gamera off of it and the monster crashed into what remained of another building. Both monsters had gotten back to their feet within seconds.This time Iris would be the one to make the next move. Charging Gamera at full speed, it pierced his stomach with one of its dagger-like arms. Gamera roared in pain as his power was being slowly drained.Back in his hotel room, MT jumped off of the windowsill and swung his sword as hard as he could. He quickly remembered that the room was pretty much pitch black, save for the thin beam of moonlight coming in from the window. Because of this, he had no idea where in the room Mete was, and worse, he didn't know where an attack might come in from."Surprise."MT grunted as the blade of a sword struck him in the back. An then, another laughing sound. "This is too easy. Because it's so dark in here, I can attack you in anyway I please, from any angle, and you would never be aware of it. For example..." MT grunted again as a blast of Xenon hit him in the chest and sent him rolling until he hit the wall. "See?" Omega Mete asked from the darkness. "You were a fool to accept my challenge, MT. You should have given up from the very start. Would've made things a lot easier for you and I." "You were the one calling me a coward," MT groaned as he got back up. "Saying I couldn't fight you without my teammates to help. You're the true fool here, Mete. I will prove to you that I can defeat you alone." "Then bring it." "Gladly." MT replied as he fired a beam of light from his hand that briefly illuminated the room. Mete screamed and covered his eyes. While his foe was distracted, MT used his grapple beam to grab onto Mete and throw him over one of the beds and into the wall. Omega Mete only continued to laugh. "You have more in you than I had estimated." he stood back up. "That means it will so much more fulfilling and fun when I kill you!" Mete charged back into the shadows, but MT was ready for him this time. Following the sound of Mete's voice, MT raised his sword in time block Mete's. "How did you-?" You have a very distinctive, annoying voice." MT explained. "As long as i know where it's coming from, I know where you're coming from." Mete growled as MT shot an ice missile that froze Mete's midsection solid. Swing his sword and shattering the ice, MT knocked Mete to the carpet. Then the Zehvor Leader raised the sword over his head. "Just stay still, and you'll have a merciful end." With that, he brought the sword down.Gamera continued to groan as his energy faded away. Knowing he had to think of something quick, he grabbed the dagger-like arm and used his remaining strength to rip it out, leaving a gaping hole behind. Gamera dropped to one knee and panted, Iris staring emotionlessly all the while. Looking up at his enemy, Gamera managed another sphere of flames, one that Iris was now capable of duplicating. The two fireballs clashed head on, creating an explosion large enough to send the two monsters flying back. Both managed to recover, Gamera barely, and the two stood back up, waiting see who would make the next move. Too quickly for Iris to react, Gamera let yet another fireball loose, this one burning away part of Iris' torso, revealing something gelatinous inside. Before Gamera could get a good look, however, Iris, now more enraged than ever, lashed out with one of its tentacles. The tentacle stabbed Gamera in the left hand and pinned it to the side of a building. Three others along with both of Iris' dagger hands stabbed Gamera's torso and resumed the draining of energy. "Never."Omega Mete raised his legs in time to catch the sword with his feet. Then, throwing MT into the wall next to the TV, he got back to his feet, picked up his sword, and threw it blindly into the darkness. He heard a cry of pain a moment or so later. Mete didn't know it, but he had just inadvertently impaled MT's left hand and pinned it to the wall. Seeing his enemy in pain made Mete grin sadistically. Walking calmly up to MT, he grabbed the handle of his sword and proceeded to drive it in further, twisting it slightly as well to increase the pain. MT was struggling to resist the urge to scream. Mete's grin grew broader as he unveiled a dagger with poison on the blade and prepared to slash MT's throat with it. "Now," he whispered. "You stay still, and I'll give you a merciful end."Gamera had no idea what to do now. He was very close to fainting due to both energy and blood loss. He struggled to remember how he had defeated this opponent ten years earlier. It quickly coming back to him, he grabbed the three tentacles in his good hand and then ripped them out of himself and of Iris. Throwing them down, he shoved Iris away from him and grabbed the gelatinous object inside Iris' chest, which was the sac that contained the tormented Kpik, and ripped it out as well, separating his foe from its Toa host. He also decided to simply remove the last tentacle from his left had, as opposed to just blowing it off with a fireball as he did last time.Kpik in one hand, Gamera focused all his power into one single final blast of fire that incinerated the agonized Iris from within, and causing it to finally explode. Nothing but silence for a few moments. Looking down in his hand, Gamera saw that the sac had hardened and now crumbling, revealing the unconscious Kpik inside. Somehow, Gamera knew instantly that Kpik did not belong on this planet. Gently placing the Toa on his back, Gamera entered his flying form for the last time and flew into space. Kpik would later wake up in the snow on Mandex, with no memory of what had happened to him, which was probably for the best.MT was in a similar situation at the moment. I've never been in this predicament before, he thought to himself. And I have to think of something, fast, fast! He glanced at his beam weapon and didn't think twice about the idea. Aiming at his wrist, MT shot a plasma beam and blew his left hand straight off. "DAAHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed. Omega Mete was too shocked to make a move. Panting angrily, MT used his grapple beam to grab onto Mete again, slam him into the ceiling and finally through the window, causing Mete to fall several stories onto a pile of concrete. But when MT looked out the window, Mete was gone. Walking over to the wall, he removed Mete's sword and tossed that out as well. By the morning, it would also be gone.Picking up his hand, MT brought to Levacius, who surprisingly managed to fix it. But he was advised to rest it for a few days, to which MT gladly obliged. The next day, power to the hotel once again restored and repairs to the city underway, Brenmac paid his leader a visit. "Please tell me its over and we don't have to deal with any crazy stuff for at least a few days." was the first thing MT said upon seeing Brenmac, who smiled. "Don't worry. I don't think Gamera will be coming back. I think we can finally start to relax now." A sound coming from outside distracted him. Going over the now repaired window, Brenmac was greeted with the sight of Huntress beating a dead Gyaos with her spear. Levacius, who was with her out in the front, laughed. "Okay, let's bring it in now." Brenmac's smile grew wider. Things finally seemed to be going back to normal. Or so he thought.That night, on the west side of the hotel, a portal opened and three creatures stepped out."Is this the place?" asked the first."I believe so. Last I checked, Brenmac was staying with his friends at this hotel." said the second. "Then let's waste no time in getting in. Besides, I'm quite famished." said the third.The three sneaked into the hotel through a side door and headed straight for the kitchen, the hotel's occupants completely unprepared for them.Little Spoiler Note: The three figures aren't MoCs, but actually plush figures of mine, one of which is semi-electronic. (Seriously, if MT is allowed to incorporate a stuffed turtle into his stories, then I should be allowed to do this.)I think I'll go check out Tahu vs Tahu: Aftermath and How To Live An Exciting Life to see if they're any good. If they are, I'll comment. Maybe iBrow and JL will come here as well, but I'd like to stop just reading Aftermath 2 on this forum, y,know, and check out other Zehvor work.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

"Are you sure about this? I don't think this is a very good idea.""It's a fine idea. Besides, I'm certain that Brenmac will be pleased to see us again.""You'd better be right. But are you sure that rigging this portal that green Piraka created will work? What if it brings us to the wrong state, or into a different dimension entirely?"

Clearly a worthwhile risk.

"You were the one calling me a coward," MT groaned as he got back up. "Saying I couldn't fight you without my teammates to help. You're the true fool here, Mete. I will prove to you that I can defeat you alone."

Running from monsters must've impaired my ability to think up of good one-liners in the middle of battle.

MT was in a similar situation at the moment. I've never been in this predicament before, he thought to himself. And I have to think of something, fast, fast! He glanced at his beam weapon and didn't think twice about the idea. Aiming at his wrist, MT shot a plasma beam and blew his left hand straight off. "DAAHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed. Omega Mete was too shocked to make a move. Panting angrily, MT used his grapple beam to grab onto Mete again, slam him into the ceiling and finally through the window, causing Mete to fall several stories onto a pile of concrete. But when MT looked out the window, Mete was gone. Walking over to the wall, he removed Mete's sword and tossed that out as well. By the morning, it would also be gone.

NO. YOU FOOL. SELL IT ON EBAY. At least get some money out of it.Good chappy, Brenmac. Epic ending to the arc.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

• 1 month later...

The last post of this topic was on March 24.It is now May 13. I am such a procrastinator. I mean yes, a couple of school projects came up and I'm currently working on a story with a friend of mine but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't be able to squeeze in a chapter of this once a week. As I said before, MT is a senior with his own car and he can a few chapters every week. I'm a junior with no car and it takes me over a month to write one!In short, I'm feeling very incompetent right now.I have also decided to scrap the original idea I had for this arc. It will still start (and probably end) the same way as I originally planned, but everything else in the middle will be changed. In other words, I'm accepting story ideas from now to Chapter 40. I also decided to replace one of the three new characters being introduced in this chapter. I'll take a group shot of the three and post it later. The delay has gone on for far too long. *sigh* Let's just get this arc over with so I can start the Tournament Challenge Matches arc (Speaking of which, I'm still accepting entries. Just PM me!).Chapter 28: Nocturn & Gadunka Get Really Beat UpLongtime partners and friends Noucturn and Gadunka traveled the long, winding hallways of the hotel, heading for the kitchen for their nightly raiding of the fridge. They were both coming from Levacius' lab where they were examined by the Toa Zehvor scientist. He had determined that while they had radiation poisoning, it wasn't bad enough to have any real effect on them, the only side effect would be that they would be glowing like the kinds of sticks used at rave parties. Before they left, Levacius noted to them that Gadunka may have a potent infection, since he was directly blasted with a radioactive spray. Neither of the two showed that they heard him as they went out the door. When they were hungry, food was the only thing on their minds; nothing else mattered to them.When the pair was only a matter of feet away from the kitchen, Nocturn stopped and and raised one of his four arms to have Gadunka do the same. Listening closely, he could hear a couple of highly unfamiliar voices coming from the kitchen:"Why do you want to wear it now?""Because I look better in it than you do. Also, your arms are way too small for the sleeves."Noucturn heard a long, annoyed sigh. "Fine, take it. Let's just get this fridge open so we can chow down."Nocturn's eyes narrowed. Something wasn't right here. There were voices that he had never heard before coming from the kitchen. He took a look at the clock. It was ten o' clock at night, so it obviously wasn't Brenmac's Mogwai trying to get a post-midnight snack. He drew his conclusion quickly. Obviously someone was already in there and raiding the fridge, which was Nocturn and Gadunka's job, and theirs alone. They would have to be punished.Motioning to his companion, Nocturn slipped through the first set of doors, followed momentarily by Gadunka. The two friends snuck past tables, chairs, and the bar before reaching the kitchen doors on the other side of the room. Nodding to one another, the two quietly pushed open the silver metal doors and entered the kitchen unnoticed by the new arrivals. Nocturn took a moment to take a close look at them. The middle one was clad in a blue robe that looked quite fluffy to Nocturn, and was the tallest. The robe covered most of its features, but he could see a black head with bits of pearl brown scattered on it, indicating that it may have been that color at one point.The one on its left was blue in color and was sittng on the floor as he ate. The last, yellow and brown in color, was doing the same, and Nocturn knew instantly what this one was. Finallly, he decided it was time to make their presence known. "Hey!" Nocturn called out. "That's our food you're eating!" "Hmm?" The largest of the three turned to look at them. Nocturn could now see that he was mostly orange in color along with black fingers and toes, along with the black upper jaw he noticed before. "Oh, sorry. We were just hungry and-" "You can't just break into hotels and steal their food!" Nocturn said before Gadunka whispered something to his partner. "Huh?" Noucturn asked. Gadunka whispered something more. " What do you mean we've done the exact same thing several times in the past?" Noucturn grumbled something before reutning his attention to the newcomers."Okay fine, maybe you havea good reason for somehow getting in here, but who are you anyways?" "Me, I'm Greymon." said the leader of the three, shrugging and puffing out his gut. "I'm Veemon." said the blue and white one, still eating some candy he had found in the refridgerator. "But you can call me Veemon." "And you," Nocturn pointed with one of his swords at the brown and yellow one, whose red cheeks were crackling with electricity. "You are a Pikachu, are you not?"Yeah I'm a Pikachu. What of it?Noucturn blinked. "And you speak through telepathy?" Yeah. "Interesting. I'm Nocturn and this is my closest friend Gadunka." "Nice to meet you." Greymon replied, a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "We're here at this hotel to visit a ffriend of ours, Brenmac. I believe you've heard of him?" Nocturn and Gadunka looked a each other and grinned. "Brenmac is in his room in the second floor. But if you want to get to him, you'll have to get past us first. After all, you raided the fridge, which is our job, and that cannot go unpunished." Gadunka clicked his claws menacingly in agrement."You want to fight us?" Greymon looked to his two companions befoe grinnning and shaking his head. "That's your downfall, then." He put down the box of cookies he was holding and kicked it aside. The he took off the blue robe and tossed that aside as well. He ddin't want it to get ruined in the ensuing fight. "Split up!" he ordered. Greymon, Veemon, and Pikachu, all began running in seperate directions. "I won't let you escape!" Nocturn shouted as he chased after Greymon. Veemon attempted to headbutt Gadunka only to get his head caught in the creature's mouth. Pikachu climbed up onto the counter and threw a bolt of lightning at Gadunka from behind, stunning him and forcing him to spit out Veemon. Pikachu took notice of the struggle going on between Greymon and Nocturn, and quickly became clear that the former had the upper had. Deciding that the best thing to do would be to help his companion and end the battle as quickly as possible, he got on all fours and charged, shounding himself with electrical energy as he did so. Leaping off the counter, he successfully struck Nocturn by surprise."Ow!" Nocturn cried out. "Do you know how much that hurts? Do you, do you?" Relax, algae boy. Volt Tackle only does forty damage. "Nerd!" Nocturn shouted at the Pikachu. "You're a nerd!" Yeah, I don't like being called a nerd. So for that... A sphere of electrical energy formed at the end of Pikachu's tail. "Pika, pika, chu-pi!" he shouted as he threw it at Nocturn. The projectile hit dead on, electrocuting Nocturn a second time. Now... Nocturn's eyes widened as the Pikachu's tail turned from plush fabric to solid steel. Sleep. Pikachu slammed his tail into Nocturn's face as hard as he could, knocking the frige raider out cold. Veemon, on the other hand, was holding on for dear life onto one of the cabinets as Gadunka shot a beam of radioactive energy from his mouth at him, one of the side effects of the radiation poisoning. Gadunka fired another shot, once again missing, and this time doing enough damage to bring down the entire cabinet. Veemon let go just in time to send the cabinet, plates, bowls, stainless steel and all, down on Gadunka. Landing on his feet, Veemon turned to his companions. "Well that's that, and that was too easy." A little less overkill next time? Pikachu asked next time. You want the entire hotel to hear us? "We can argue about this later." Greymon said, putting the back on and folding the hood over his head. "Get under the robe and let's get out of here." "Are you nuts, we'll stick out like a sore thumb!" Veemon asked. "Just trust me. I doubt anyone's awake right now, but someone may have heard the clatter and could be heading here as we speak." Sighing, Veemon and Pikachu got under the robe and the three carefully trotted off.Tahu Nuva opened his eyes, stretched his arms, and turned on his bedside lamp. He could've sworn that he heard a huge banging coming downstairs, but he assumed it to be only a dream. he house co-leader headed downstairs to the kitchen for a late night snack, greeting everyone he saw on the way. "Hello Hydraxon. Move it along, Zaktan. Hello walking blue bathrobe-" Tahu Nuva stopped at looked behind him, catching only a glimpse of what looked like blue-colored fabric slipping around the corner. Assuming it to be only his own imagination, as he was still half-awake, he finished his journey to the kitchen, saw the damage, and woke up fully. Running over to a sligthly fried Nocturn and shaking him awake, Tahu Nuva asked what had happened. Nocturn proceded to tell him the whle story, which he understandably didn't believe a single bit. "I think you got into my marijuana stash." Tahu Nuva muttered to himself as he helped Nocturn to his feet. "Wha...?" Nocturn asked woozily. "Nothing." Tahu Nuva said. "Where's Gadunka?" The sound of metal being torn apart brought his attention to behind him, where Gadunka had successfully broken out of the remains of the cabinet."Okay." Tahu Nuva said, "Let's get you guys to the infirmary, where you can sleep off your wounds, and whatever crazy trance you were in."Next chapter-I meet up with some old friends, and react just as you'd expect me to.So please start posting some ideas for future chapters-I could use 'em.-Zehvor Brenmac :)