The Center of Everywhere

King Joe

tcoe_banner.png

A new comic by King Joe!

COMICS:

Comic 1: The Center of EverywhereA "The Center of Everywhere" Christmas SpecialComic 2: Disembodied voices.Comic 3: DreamingComic 4: OutdatedComic 5: Gettin' his Rear in Gear

PGS:

1. Dragon Knight Silvinity (BZP username Dragon of Wind)

2. ThatDevilGuy/TDG

3. Sybre

4. Hordika22

5. Zerothemaster

6. Ptolemaic/Ptoley (BZP username Comrade)

7. Pirok the Va-Matoran

8. Pony Hank (formerly known as Reptor, but shhh, we don't know that yet.)9. Cravix (BZP username Silver the Hedgehog)

Name (If different from your username)

Spritesheet (Any and all kits accepted! The more the merrier!

Personality (Tell me the little quirks about your character that make him HIM! What's his favorite food? What's he good at? Is he obsessed with anything (those are always good) The more info I have, the more likely he will be used often)

Also, tell me if he's an employee of the Center and living there, an employee without living there, or just a tenant, simply living there while working elsewhere.

I will be asking my PGSs questions via PM as they apply to specific situations that I have in mind. Note that the more comments and criticism you post, the more you will be featured.

More will be coming. All C&C will be appreciated and probably used to better these comics!

Awards

award.png

From Pirok the Va-Matoran, the "tiny award for making a comic that stars me!

9000_award.png

From Sybre, the OVER 9000!!!!! award!

Edited by King Joe

A world in which everybody's a pony... :fear: Not a pretty thought, dude. Great start. But where is that puffball from, anyway?

Yep. And the puffball was from that Dr. Seuss movie Horton Hears a Hoot.Yay! The new series is here! Will I appear more often?

mindeth the cobwebs

A world in which everybody's a pony... :fear: Not a pretty thought, dude. Great start. But where is that puffball from, anyway?

Yep. And the puffball was from that Dr. Seuss movie Horton Hears a Hoot.Yay! The new series is here! Will I appear more often?
Sybre is correct, Horton Hears a Who.Yes. The more you post, the more I will know about you, and the more jokes I can make with you.

Sybre is correct, Horton Hears a Who.Yes. The more you post, the more I will know about you, and the more jokes I can make with you.
Sweet! Here's one start of a joke: Sybre can't stand being forced to behave by someone else! Or another: Sybre won't stand being put in a straight jacket, tied to a chair, and locked in a room with a Carmeldanser with the Carmeldansin song playing. Do you know that fad?

mindeth the cobwebs

Hey guys, please keep your posts on the subject of posted comics. Discussion about guest starring should be done by PM.

Yes. What I meant was the more that you comment about the comics, the more I will know about you, and the more material I will have to use.

What will happen to your old topic?

I expect it will be closed eventually. They are finished. OWAIT! Except for one comic that I forgot...

I think the title of the series should be "The center of everywhere."Pretty funny. Can't wait to read more.

Thanks!And...Hmm....Name Suggestion accepted! If the random moderator happens to pass by and see this, could you change the title please? I'll start working on a new banner post-haste.

Hmm.....the title...it sounds oddly familiar to mine...which came first...wheres a lawyer when ya need one? Eh, im kidding, i dont mind since you plan on getting it changed. And that puffball, its from horten hears a who.yes, this is much better then the last series, in fact, the Center of Everywhere, is a good idea i might use...permission required of course ;)~Ptoly

Seems good. Not bad.Although, still a bit short. I suggest making them a little longer.Although, I must admit, I am the same person who makes 18 panel comics...

I use short comics so that I can make them slightly more often. If I had to set apart 30-60 minutes every time I wanted to make a comic, they'd never get done.And this way my ideas have time to grow into something that's actually funny.Instead of the twelve-comic-long intro I had originally planned.That wasn't funny at all.So anyway, I'm planning on fixing the banner and making a new comic soon.

Seems good. Not bad.Although, still a bit short. I suggest making them a little longer.Although, I must admit, I am the same person who makes 18 panel comics...

I use short comics so that I can make them slightly more often. If I had to set apart 30-60 minutes every time I wanted to make a comic, they'd never get done.And this way my ideas have time to grow into something that's actually funny.Instead of the twelve-comic-long intro I had originally planned.That wasn't funny at all.So anyway, I'm planning on fixing the banner and making a new comic soon.
Twelve comic long intro? Woah.I mean, I've never even had a twelth comic in any of my series.And my ideas are still funny, whether my comics take several days or not.According to my friend, (who I shall, in future, refer to as 'Stormageddon') the 'Pirok would never say that!' line was funny.So, do you have an exact date for your next comic?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Just wondering, why did you change the name? Or did you just need some excuse for no longer being Sonic?

I changed the name because after I finally made the decision to stop being Sonic, I felt that my comics were no longer about Hedgehogs and Lego Bricks. In my head, they were already in the Center of Everywhere. Mega Man suggested adding Robots to the name somehow, but I think "The Center of Everywhere" works better as a comic name.And I can't be Sonic anymore because Sonic sued me (See Of Hedgehogs and Lego Bricks).

Just wondering, why did you change the name? Or did you just need some excuse for no longer being Sonic?

I changed the name because after I finally made the decision to stop being Sonic, I felt that my comics were no longer about Hedgehogs and Lego Bricks. In my head, they were already in the Center of Everywhere. Mega Man suggested adding Robots to the name somehow, but I think "The Center of Everywhere" works better as a comic name.And I can't be Sonic anymore because Sonic sued me (See Of Hedgehogs and Lego Bricks).
I know, that's what I meant. I was asking if you changed the name because you could no longer be Sonic.I probably could've worded that better. :P EDIT: BTW, can you give me any idea of when I'll appear? Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So UPDATE!!!I uploaded the Christmas Special, as it appeared on the advent calendar already. I know. I'm a little late.A "The Center of Everywhere" Christmas specialAlso, I'm working on a new comic. To that end, I am sending right now a question via PM to all of my PGSs. Be sure to answer me quickly, that way the comic can come faster.

So UPDATE!!!I uploaded the Christmas Special, as it appeared on the advent calendar already. I know. I'm a little late.A "The Center of Everywhere" Christmas specialAlso, I'm working on a new comic. To that end, I am sending right now a question via PM to all of my PGSs. Be sure to answer me quickly, that way the comic can come faster.

I've already answered. Yayz.BTW, there's one thing you could've added to the Christmas Special to make it better:ME! :PCan you give an approximate date for the arrival of the next comic?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Maybe tomorrow. I need to get all the answers back and work up exactly what they will say, and then make it.It just might be my longest comic to date.

Yay! Long comic!My guess is it won't take long to figure out what I say... Pirok isn't exactly intelligent. Maybe throw in a joke related to a large sign he doesn't notice?That always works for me. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Hello Joe, we meet again, your comics may be funny bot.... uh.....In other words, good job, too bad you decided to start over, didn't even get to finish me and that girls story.

My name was Z, Got wounded, put my mind in a Vahki and switched my name to Reptor, edited my model into a Matoran friendly one, changed my name to Reppy Tor, Got wanted in three cities, Then they said I could be anything I wanted, became a Shape-shifter named Pony Hank. I am Pipped

Hello Joe, we meet again, your comics may be funny bot.... uh.....In other words, good job, too bad you decided to start over, didn't even get to finish me and that girls story.

Well, now that you're back in it, there will be much hilarity regarding "that girl".

One other minor problem with your banner:There are a couple of stray white pixels. One's to the left of the Ignika, and there's another on the left side of the Pakari Nuva. :P

Ah.Those came from the sheet I got the Ignika from. But as I have to redo it (From here on out I am saving one copy as a Paint.net file and the other as a PNG) I can fix it.EDIT: Banner is fixed. Edited by King Joe

Although I'm unsure whether or not awards are supposed to be official, I have an award for your comics, even though they haven't started: It's the tiny award for making a comic that stars me!award.pngI don't know whether or not I'm allowed to give awards, but meh. :P BTW, any idea when the next comic'll be ready? Have you got the answers back? ANSWER ME!

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Although I'm unsure whether or not awards are supposed to be official, I have an award for your comics, even though they haven't started: It's the tiny award for making a comic that stars me!award.pngI don't know whether or not I'm allowed to give awards, but meh. :PBTW, any idea when the next comic'll be ready? Have you got the answers back? ANSWER ME!

Awesome! I'll go put it in the front page! And I'm working on it. White backgrounds are surprisingly hard to make.

Although I'm unsure whether or not awards are supposed to be official, I have an award for your comics, even though they haven't started: It's the tiny award for making a comic that stars me!award.pngI don't know whether or not I'm allowed to give awards, but meh. :PBTW, any idea when the next comic'll be ready? Have you got the answers back? ANSWER ME!

Awesome! I'll go put it in the front page! And I'm working on it. White backgrounds are surprisingly hard to make.
Why don't you do what I do, and make cheap backgrounds? As long as the plot makes up for i-Oh. Well, you keep working on your jokes and funny backgrounds. At least your plots will be understandable. :PEDIT: The image isn't showing. You may want to look into that.EDIT EDIT: Nevermind, it's showing now. :) Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

It should be fixed now.WHICH REMINDS ME!!!I could save a whole lotta time and just make a character sheet.This comic just got a whole lot shorter and faster.

Yay!I suppose there aren't any plot details or hints that you could give, other than the fact the PGS's (including me) will be introduced?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

One other minor problem with your banner:There are a couple of stray white pixels. One's to the left of the Ignika, and there's another on the left side of the Pakari Nuva. :P

Ah.Those came from the sheet I got the Ignika from. But as I have to redo it (From here on out I am saving one copy as a Paint.net file and the other as a PNG) I can fix it.EDIT: Banner is fixed.
Ah so it is...if you guys are wondering, I'm the dashing black and white comic maker with the Miru at the right side of the banner.And when is your next comic coming...Hmm, i shouldnt be talking...i have one to work on as well :P~Ptoly

Ah.Those came from the sheet I got the Ignika from. But as I have to redo it (From here on out I am saving one copy as a Paint.net file and the other as a PNG) I can fix it.EDIT: Banner is fixed.
Ah so it is...if you guys are wondering, I'm the dashing black and white comic maker with the Miru at the right side of the banner.And when is your next comic coming...Hmm, i shouldnt be talking...i have one to work on as well :P~Ptoly
I'm the cool one with the orange Pakari. :D

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I'm the old school guy with the noble Ruru and salmon limbs.

My name was Z, Got wounded, put my mind in a Vahki and switched my name to Reptor, edited my model into a Matoran friendly one, changed my name to Reppy Tor, Got wanted in three cities, Then they said I could be anything I wanted, became a Shape-shifter named Pony Hank. I am Pipped

I'm the old school guy with the noble Ruru and salmon limbs.

Ah, I thought that colour was meant to be the colour used in Tahu Mata, Turaga Vakama and Tahu Nuva's eyes, which was discontinued soon after.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]