Doomsday

Utah

ff5e61463953903910250bd5925c9165-dalmrxo

Well now.

It's been awhile.

Old Page
After many months of procrastination, here you go!

season_2_poster.png

Welcome, nubrags, to Season 2 of Doomsday. May this comic series fill you with joy/misery like you've never felt before!

Here's a link to the old topic for Doomsday, where you can find all my old comics. Except for the Season 1 Finale. Which can be found two inches below this paragraph.

Doomsday Season 1 Finale

Comics:

Comic 3.14159265897: Prologue

Comic II: Reunion

Comic III: A (short) Doomsday Halloween

Comic IV: Foreshadowing, Anyone?

Short I: So It's Settled

Comic V: Breaking the Bank

Comic VI: A (short) Doomsday Thanksgiving

Comic VII: Another Doomsday Christmas

Comic VIII: Infiltration

Comic IX: IT NEVER EEEEENDS

Comic X: Yep

jo_land_poster.png

Comic I: Home Is Where Your Mind Is

Comic II: Wars and Rumors of Wars

Comic III: Time Of Dying

Fan Comics:Of chainsaws and unicorns

PGS/GS:I accept PGSsi and GSsi. Just fill out the form below and send it to me!

Name:

Skills:

(Six-shade Chimoru Omega) Sprite-sheet:

Personality:

Other:

PGS List: IS CLOSED FOR NOW

1. Biocryptid21

2. Garda

3. lewafan21

4. weirddisplayname

5. King Joe

6. Toa 95

7. The X

8. Toa Krono

9. Radioactive Moo

10. Deceimeter the Hitchhiker

11. Matoran Oneker

12. Chath

13. Toa Mata Nubie

14. LNU

15. Zerothemaster

GS List: IS ALSO OPEN.....MAYBE

Awards:award.png-Thanks, Dragonfly! This is the first award "Doomsday" has ever received! =O

Credits:Dark 709 - Chimoru Omega/Alpha/Expressions

The Venom - Backgrounds

Nuparurocks - Helping me get started

Kodi Rakavi™ - Front Post

Gerlicky - Three-Shade Chimoru

Marty Razor Kirra - Razor kit

InnerRayg - Rayg 2.5

Edited by Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

As one guy wearing a green with super long, yellow sideburns, and wished for a, "kiss, for luck" once said, "GOLLY!" I'm just glad I can finally read your stuff. :br:

Thanks, Cal! And for being the first person to post on the new topic. YOU WIN A PRIZE! =D I'll Just Leave This Here... P.S. BIIIIIIG thanks to Zero for linking that!-Utah Edited by Utah

That was a pretty cool finale. However, the effects definitely needed to be more than paintbrush strokes. :P Also, I liked how you were so sure The Great Beings created you.

Indeed. *looks up old skype conversations* I'm sure they have some kind of brush that would most likely make those beams look like child's graphics. wait...did I just say that?

Oh! Look at that.. BZP is back up. And so is Doomsday..

And soo is the Season Finale.. So does that mean..

You posted this topic for one comic.

Great use of a topic. Well.. It was a great Season..

Way better than mine!

Guess who's back?

(>^.^)> It's Magic. ~(._.~)

Not me.

Oooo...Me gusta.Twas a good mix of sirsness and epicness indeed. I am expecting more from you.FILL MY NEEEED!

Do not worry, good sir. Season 2 is on the way!

HAHAH, nice comic!I honestly was expecting to appear in that comic, but about half way through I was like, "wait a minute...deja vu..." :P

Hm. Deja vu, eh? *scratches head* I'm not sure what you mean by that.....

That was a pretty cool finale. However, the effects definitely needed to be more than paintbrush strokes. :P Also, I liked how you were so sure The Great Beings created you.

Yeah, the painbrushes were the main "thing" I used in this comic, seeing how I could do with them. While it may be my best work, it doesn't mean it's good. :P

Indeed. *looks up old skype conversations* I'm sure they have some kind of brush that would most likely make those beams look like child's graphics. wait...did I just say that?

*twitches* Maybe.....

Woot. Great Comic dude. ^_^ @ *Batman Music* Epic Win.

Thanks, Bio. That was one of my "better" ideas. :P

Hey, Utah, instead of showing "Batman Music" the second time, you should've put, just "BATMAAAN!" cause when I was humming the song in my head(while reading) I would say BATMAAAAN!. IDK

*strokes imagi-beard* I could do that. I'll think about it. Sounds like a great idea!

Oh! Look at that.. BZP is back up. And so is Doomsday..

And soo is the Season Finale.. So does that mean..

You posted this topic for one comic.

Great use of a topic. Well.. It was a great Season..

Way better than mine!

I did post this topic to post the Season Finale, yus. XD AND ONE THING, FISH. YOU'RE COMICS ARE WAY BETTER THAN MINE!11!!!!UNO!!! By the way, Season 2 is in the works, however since my laptop is technically dead, I need to utilize Joland's computer to make my comics. Which won't be good for buisness. BUT. I have great plans for Season 2. So look forward to that, or don't, up to you. -Utah

Oh ya dude, I'm with you. Crummy laptops don't make business any easier. And by Deja vu, I meant that I HAD read this comic before. You posted it in your Skype status wur-member?

Ah, yes. Now I remember. Well I'm glad you liked it all the same. :P

I can indeed concur that a suicidal laptop is not a fun thing, seeing as mine shorts out when I try to play Minecraft. <_< I'll have to send a GS application post-haste.

A GS, eh? Well that may have to wait for Season 2 to start, seeing as I still need to gear up for that. But as we speak I am working on the start of Season 2. ;) -Utah

Ah, the long awaited season finale. ^_^ I like how you (break the fourth wall by) addressing your lack of dialogue-writing skills. Very funny, very entertaining as always. And GOSH DANG IT JOLAND HAS A NEW SPRITE. You're goin' Terton on me, dude! :lol:

Thanks, Derick. (And you thought I wouldn't call you this :P) Always good to hear good things from a master of comedy.-UtahP.S. I have a comic ready for you eager people. But Imma wait until Friday. Just because. *insert WVUFan! troll mask here*

Ah, the long awaited season finale. ^_^ I like how you (break the fourth wall by) addressing your lack of dialogue-writing skills. Very funny, very entertaining as always. And GOSH DANG IT JOLAND HAS A NEW SPRITE. You're goin' Terton on me, dude! :lol:

Thanks, Derick. (And you thought I wouldn't call you this :P) Always good to hear good things from a master of comedy. -Utah P.S. I have a comic ready for you eager people. But Imma wait until Friday. Just because. *insert WVUFan! troll mask here*
One of these days, BZP's gotta get a "like" button. XD Derick!? Darc is that you're real name?!

Thanks, Derick. (And you thought I wouldn't call you this :P) Always good to hear good things from a master of comedy. -Utah P.S. I have a comic ready for you eager people. But Imma wait until Friday. Just because. *insert WVUFan! troll mask here*
One of these days, BZP's gotta get a "like" button. XD Derick!? Darc is that you're real name?!
I wish, but no. It's a name we call him on Skype. :P-Utah

I wish, but no. It's a name we call him on Skype. :P -Utah
Because I'm the only one to keep his secret identity a secret. And I shall wait expectantly for this new comic...

This was a great series. I'm going to have to GS, or even PGS if you happen to clean up some slots...

"Was?" That made it sound like Doomsday is finished, *begin rant* BUT IT IS NOT GOOD SIR. I PROMISE. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I'M ALMOST READY TO START SEASON 2! *end rant*

I'm just gald these (and other comics) are back, i needed my stress relievers :P

Good to see that my readers still live. And my comics acting as stress relievers? Hm. *checks off list*

Because I'm the only one to keep his secret identity a secret. And I shall wait expectantly for this new comic...

This new comic shall be good, hopefully. >_> -Utah

So wait.. You have another comic for season 1..?

By the way.. Utah I was saying that you're season 1 comics were better than mine.

Never said your current comics are better. :P

That sounds mean.. But.. We have an interesting relationship like that. XD

*cough*HOMESCHOOLED*cough*

Edited by Garda

Guess who's back?

(>^.^)> It's Magic. ~(._.~)

Not me.

This was a great series. I'm going to have to GS, or even PGS if you happen to clean up some slots...

"Was?" That made it sound like Doomsday is finished, *begin rant* BUT IT IS NOT GOOD SIR. I PROMISE. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I'M ALMOST READY TO START SEASON 2! *end rant
SEASON! I meant season! Please don't hurt me!

So wait.. You have another comic for season 1..?

By the way.. Utah I was saying that you're season 1 comics were better than mine.

Never said your current comics are better. :P

That sounds mean.. But.. We have an interesting relationship like that. XD

*cough*HOMESCHOOLED*cough*

*twitches* Agreed.

"Was?" That made it sound like Doomsday is finished, *begin rant* BUT IT IS NOT GOOD SIR. I PROMISE. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I'M ALMOST READY TO START SEASON 2! *end rant
Hurt yousa? Why would I do that? Unless you are showing any signs of zombie-ism. In which case you may or may not hear a plane with a ten ton hydrogen bomb coming. >_>

Ah, geez. Utah blew a gasket. Anywho. Again, I'm excited for the new comic. And even more excited to see how Joland uses his new form. That is, if he gains any sort of new power with the new color scheme...

Joland's form will have some perks, yus. And you guys can expect the new comic and the start of Season 2 this Friday. ^~^ -Utah

Hurt yousa? Why would I do that? Unless you are showing any signs of zombie-ism. In which case you may or may not hear a plane with a ten ton hydrogen bomb coming. >_>
I dunno, they say I tend to zode out in front of the computer...

that was a awesomeSeason Finale i just cant wait forSeason 2 P.Soh and kudos for portal joke

Thanks, Ben. Good to see you back on BZP! And the waiting's over! =D

I dunno, they say I tend to zode out in front of the computer...

Hm. Interesting....I'll look into your pending zombie-ism. BUT. Time for Season 2! I'm posting this while watching my math lesson right now, by the way. I also won't be able to work on Season 2 this weekend seeing as I'm going to help run a haunted trail this weekend and the next. I'll be lying down in the grass in 30 degree weather just flipping switches for cool special effects. :P EDIT: I'm going to need some time to re-do the front page as well. So just wait for that, I'll get that fixed.....at some point. >_>EDIT OF AN EDIT.....EDITCEPTION: Done. Now look at the new front page. To quote Patrick: "LOOK AT IT!" Edited by Utah

...Dangit. I was gonna use the term "overseer" for my own work, but now it'll seem like blatant plagiarism. That said, however, nicely done comic! I love how Utah and Joland (due to their previous experiences, no doubt) calmly-- well, mostly calmly-- converse with the disembodied mask floating in nothingness. Plus, the ending definitely made me chuckle.

...Dangit. I was gonna use the term "overseer" for my own work, but now it'll seem like blatant plagiarism. That said, however, nicely done comic! I love how Utah and Joland (due to their previous experiences, no doubt) calmly-- well, mostly calmly-- converse with the disembodied mask floating in nothingness. Plus, the ending definitely made me chuckle.

Oh. XD I'm sorry, didn't know that you'd use that at some point. I'm glad you enjoyed the comic, though!

WHOA! :blink: Confusingness! So are you going to like, inter-dimensionally hunt zombies now? :???: Also, am I still a PGS?

Well. That will all make sense at some point or another. :P And if you're quick, the PGS list is open. APPLY NAO, MY FRIEND. -Utah

Well, than was an interesting beginning to the new season. The arrow was kind of cruddy though. Though, I wonder why you had to make a brand new topic for this. ME THINK THAT THIS WAS A NEW TOPIC BY CLEARING EVERYTHING!

Edited by Tenebrae Invictus

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

so is joland like Takanuva cus he has the power ofLight and Shadow after the Shadow Leech Attack :???:

Not exactly, Joland and Utah's powers aren't theirs to control. Like the Mistress said, Their powers only manifest themselves during times of stress, liiiiike the end of the Season 1 Finale.

Awesome.... The ending was particularly good. Incoming PM by the way.

I indeed got the PM. The PGS list is filling up quickly.....I'm almost scared of all the PMs. o-o

Lets see...Interesting plot: Check.Humor: Check.MLP refrence: Checkeroo. I'd say this is gonna be fun. :biggrin:

The MLP reference was fun to type, even though it took about 20 seconds. :P And yus, it'll be fun. :sly:

Well, than was an interesting beginning to the new season. The arrow was kind of cruddy though. Though, I wonder why you had to make a brand new topic for this. ME THINK THAT THIS WAS A NEW TOPIC BY CLEARING EVERYTHING!

The arrow was supposed to be cruddeh, that's what I was going for. XD There's a banner in the works for Season 2, and the next comic is also under construction. I will not be as able to work on it today as I'll be (again) helping to run a haunted trail. I'm sore from last night. I guess it makes sense when you are kneeling on wet ground for 4 hours. -Utah

Wow, the new seson 2 comic... I enjoyed. I also enjoyed the ending. I seriously wonder if flying through the universes at the speed of light almost like a star is fun or if it hurts at all... I GUESS WE'LL SEE THEN.And I will watch this for more comics. I will.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian