RPG Contest #22 Final Poll

Pick your favorite entries  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RPG Contest #22 Final PollView the contest thread here.View the full list of submissions here.Final Poll will run December 27 - 11:59 PM EDT December 31.You can select THREE entries!

Ahg, so many good choices this time...I choose 1, 3, and 6. Wish I could have chosen more...

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

1, 3, 5.GOOOOOOOOOOOO TECHNA Do not use that word. - WaArgh, Dreamland was a tough choice. Wanted to go with EoD, but couldn't force myself to betray my bro Kal, for all the work he did back in GoMN. And generally, was a really, really difficult choice because IMO those two are the best in the contest.(The Cap'n's is a heavyweight, but agility often beats strength.)-Dovydas Edited by Watashi Wa
Removed inappropriate language - Wa

*Sees current standings*...Okay, this is gonna be a contest.Let's go, favorites!-Shyyrn

Edited by Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

No, you cannot use that word. - WaYou can consider my EoD vote your fourth vote if you'd like, Dovy. :PCome on Island of Pain!And to a lesser extent The Island, because nobody should devote an hour to writing up three powerless matoran. But I did and it better pay off. <_<-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Watashi Wa

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

All people who vote for Dreamland won't be eaten by a synx.I think that is a good enough bribe.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

4 and 7. I'm starting to reconsider, given that I MIGHT play Techna. But even so, I don't think I would've voted for anything else.And yes, 'anything else' includes Day Run. Cuz I love leaving storylines unfinished. :devil: Naw. I just value other RPGs more than it, really.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Right now, I don't think the question is 'if' Techna will win; but 'when' it will win. xP/EDIT: Darn hitting post before I'm finished/thinking of more stuff to put in as I'm submitting the post. =PI voted for Day Run and Island of Pain. I recommend you guys do the same. =)

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

TIoP, DR, and BaR were my votes. Can't say I'm surprised the last isn't doing to well. Saddened that DR is barely in third, too.So, looks like I'll have to fully read Techna? 'K.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I though the delete vote just deleted your vote and ability to vote again. Heh. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Yeah. Same here. Can you really take back your vote and vote again? That seems cheap...
You can. It's not that cheap though; it literally removes your vote. If I were to delete my vote for example, Day Run would go down by one vote. However, if I voted for Day Run again, it would go back up to where it had been before I deleted by vote.-ibrow