Brave_Dragon's Sketchbook Collection

Brave Dragon

As always, your work is inspired and inspiring in its singularly unique look and seemingly-effortless conceptualization. I've always liked you pseudo-anime style, particularly when it's combined with stylization of actual BIONICLE elements, as you've done in that Onua sketch. Also, I'm constantly admiring the consistent perfection of your figures' proportions and posing. Your art is always a pleasure to look at, and so I can't wait to see more of it posted here!

test2.png

When I saw "collection" I was hoping for a lil bit more! Anyways, Onua head reminds me up Wolverine... must be the facial hair. Good stuff regardless!

Oh, well I sorry, here's the rest of the lot. This stuff so old, you'll prolly won't remember half of them. Bionicle:Bradrakh 2.0Bradrakh Staff of Obsession Eureka Seven ModeBionice Battle Arena - LewaBionicle Battle Arena - Pisces and TomahawkBionicle Battle Arena - Salamander and SnowboundAgnihotra - HoariAgnihotra - Toi and TaikuAgnihotra - Andeera and RekaAgnihotra - ZerasBionicle Battle Arena - Tahu and DanielTahu Lava SurfingBionicle Battle Arena - TahuBionicle Battle Arena - OnuaOnua Nuva KineticaChibi KopakaKopakaBionicle Accelero - AijiArt Trade - AanchirBathtimeCertavusChibi Lewa and OnuaChibi TahuCodename: I_AM_UNIQUEAC 10 - Komm Susser TodAC 12 - Our War GameAC 14 - The 7th Barraki (Page 2)AC 15 - Beneath the MistsAC 16 - Kanoka D-Wheel AlternicleToa MataTribulation OneToa NuvaToa MetruNidhikiToa HordikaToa InikaJallerMatoro InikaHahli InikaTahu Nuva RebirthKopaka Nuva RebirthMahri ConceptsAnother Side. Another Story.Deep DiveVarious Scenes from Beyond AlternicleToa Nuva in Karzahni RealmTwilight TakanuvaTahu's Adaptive Armor SuitKopaka PhantokaLewa Phantoka - Prepare for WarLewa Phantoka - Breakdown!TanmaMisc Alternicle Comic - Tahu vs. RadiakToa Mistika ConceptsGali MistikaT1 DragoonT6 JetraxT7 NikopolT9 AxalaraGorast ConceptToa Ignika (Colored)Toa TanmaToa Jaller (Post-Mahri) and Toa Norik Metanicle: Ackar Kiina

Impressive! I love Onua's reminescenty-samurai look. :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------

Thanks, mates. Did a sketch of Gali Nuva during class, because I have a weird learning disability or something. Can't process information while my right side of the brain is idling. galinuva1.jpg She's like in some heavy armor form. Trying to convey a really beautiful woman, but I dunno. I'll work on that.

^I like how you softened her facial features. You drawings are often really strong (not that anything is wrong with that) and it's nice to see a little lightness once in a while. I'm not sure about the angle of the eyebrows. They seem a bit...drastic? Gali is more of a serene person, and I feel like her facial expressions wouldn't be as obvious. The layering on the hair is awesome. I am forever jealous of your skills and commitment to your art.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Your artwork is fantastic, as usual. Your old "Alternicle to Bionicle" art topic, along with Galigee's stories, were what inspired me to join BZPower, and you have improved considerably since then. Gali Nuva is my favorite here. I particularly like the swirly, wave-like designs on the shoulder plates.Still, these are AWESOME and far better than I could ever do. Keep drawing! :)

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)