Galigee's Stories

GaliGee

Welcome, friends! Great Beings, what a mess. Due to the latest BZP database hit, some of these stories (marked with a *) have screwy formatting. (They're still readable, if you don't mind that all the page breaks have disappeared.) The rest are missing from BZP.

The GOOD NEWS:

1. Most of my stories can be found in readable form at this web archive:

http://web.archive.org/web/20061112142242/http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17030

2. My Brickshelf still exists, www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=GaliGee.

3. I've uploaded everything in PDF form to my website, www.lilygee.com/galigees-archive.

Please come back here to comment on anything. Thanks for your patience!

:kaukaunu:

toa-group.jpg

GaliGee's Stories

Interviews

Toa: Gali, Toa of Water Onua & Lewa Tahu, Toa of Fire Lewa, Toa of Air (again) Onua, Toa of Earth (again) Kopaka, Toa of Ice Pohatu, Toa of Stone All the Toa Wairuha Nuva, Toa Kaita of Wisdom Akamai Nuva, Toa Kaita of Valor *Takanuva, Toa of Light, and Jaller

MOCs: *Yotanua, Toa of Time *Fatoro the Hoi Trainer *Kimi the Photographer

Matoran: *Takua the Chronicler *Hafu the Stone-Carver *Huki and Maku Nuparu and Taipu *Kongu and Tamaru Jala and Takua Hahli

Villains: The Bahrag (interview by FallenTurtles, because I was chicken) *The Bohrok-Kal

Updates: *Gali interviews GaliGee *The Turaga The Powerless Toa Nuva (ghost-written for MataNuiHero)

Outlandish Stories

"Cockroaches the size of Great Danes! Eeeew!" --Sugar Plum Fairy Barbie Barbies Invade Mata Nui, Looking for Eligible Bachelors After the only Ken is married off, the Barbies come to Mata Nui looking for husbands. The Toa are looking for a weapons technology transfer. What will they learn from each other? (screenplay-style comedy, five chapters)

Lewa, wearing his Huna and leaning on a palm tree, laughed to himself. "This is gonna be good," he thought. Gali Loses Her Head, Lewa switches it with Pohatu's After the victory party for Makuta's defeat, Lewa plays a little prank. How will the other Toa react? (epic-style comedy, seven chapters)

“San Diego, CALIFORNIA?" I asked incredulously. "But that's fifteen hundred miles away!"Onua grinned. "I live to ride, baby." Road Trip with Onua, Three Thousand Miles on Cajun’s Harley A grocery trip turns into a cross-country adventure, especially when we run into a gang of Nuhvok with a bad attitude. (epic, eight chapters)

"Someone might get hurt," I said to Onua and Pohatu. "Aren't you going to do something?""Ten bars of protodermis says she'll take him," said Pohatu. The Toa Nuva at Kennedy International Airport, ... there's gonna be a rumble! The Toa Nuva are on their way back to Mata Nui after their vacation. But they don't seem very rested and relaxed... someone is spoiling for a fight! (comedy, three parts)

Kotu laughed. "When have I ever passed up a chance to play a joke on Huki?" But as she followed Maku out of the hut, she glanced nervously at her friend. The Greening Of Po- Koro, Featuring MakuTa What's gotten into Maku? When she thinks Huki has forgotten their anniversary, she decides to get revenge. (comedy, eight chapters)

Makuta Stories

*Interview with Makuta, Spirit of Evil *Interview with Makuta, Spirit of Evil, again

I watched the door being wrenched off its hinges and slammed to the ground. The Spirit of Evil ducked through the doorway and walked over the door. “Don’t be shy, my love!” he said cheerfully. “I’m here to take you for a little ride!” Road Trip with Makuta, in his black Coupe de Ville convertible Makuta, in his relentless effort to recruit me to the dark side, takes me to Mata Nui in his Cadillac, with the Rahkshi jumping around in the back seat. (dark comedy, posted in Epics, five chapters)

Smiling, Makuta approached his seat. “GaliGee! It’s so good to see you.” He reached across the table and took my hand. “How are you, my cupcake?”I yanked my hand away. “Fine, except that I’m the size of a human three-year-old.” *Makuta Makes Me Mini Never mouth off at an evil megalomaniac. (short story)

"Oh, that reminds me. I have to think of a new name for the island. Do you have any ideas?”“This is LEGO, Makuta. You’re not going to win.”“Then you’ll die with me,” he said with a sinister grin. *Makuta's Last Try My supernatural stalker returned, but he'll never darken my doorway again--because I stumbled onto what turned out to be his deepest fear. (short story)

*That Annoying Gali Gee Mask Of Light Sig Countdown Just a wacky little list to kill time while I looked forward to watching Makuta's demise.

“Yes, it’s me, darling,” he smiled weakly. “Say, those blue eyes do look good on you, if I might say so myself. Why don’t we go somewhere we can talk?” *Makuta Explains As much as I dreaded another encounter with Makuta, I was curious about some things that he had done in the Mask of Light. Naturally, he had a few surprises in store for me. (short story)

Makuta's Business Card Makuta used my account to post his card on BZPower in hopes of getting some work, just in case LEGO decided not to renew his contract.

Makuta started the motor and pulled into the street. “Remember how I promised you that one day we would rule Mata Nui together?”“Uh, yeah,” I muttered uneasily.“Well, now that everyone has left for Metru Nui, we will!” he smiled. Makuta Island Just when I thought it was safe to order a pizza again, Makuta showed up holding the box. The Master of Shadows recruited me to supervise the Rahkshi while they rebuilt the Matoran villages, on the newly vacated island he’d been trying to take over for years. It was a job offer I couldn’t refuse. (Dark comedy, posted in epics, 30 chapters.)

*Happy Mother's Day, GaliGee gets a weird e-mail from Mangaia A bizarre yet heartfelt message from Makuta's sons.

The maître-d’ scanned the reservation page on his podium. “Sir, I’m afraid you’re not on the list,” he replied curtly. He glanced at Makuta’s staff and added, “And we don’t allow weapons in here.”Makuta leaned over him and grabbed his pen. He scrawled a large :m: in the middle of the page. His Mask of Shadow glowing darkly, he snarled, “Check again.” Makuta Gets a Blast from the Past Wondering if Makuta has a heart? Read the story of my dinner with Makuta, and judge for yourself. (Dark comedy, posted in epics, 5 chapters plus brief epilogue.)

“You didn’t think I was just looking for a traveling companion, did you?” sneered the shapeshifter. “I’ve seen road kill on this trip I’d rather spend time with.”I wondered what kind of sinister plan I was to be involved in this time as I fumbled with the complicated seat belt. “I suppose you’re going to use me as bait?”“Bingo,” she replied. Road Trip With Krahka Krahka is on the warpath to get revenge against Makuta, her former sweetheart. And naturally I get caught in the web of intrigue. (Dark comedy, posted in epics, 18 chapters)

Makuta looked at me for thoughtfully for a moment. “My poor little sweetheart. Fear is rising off you like heat waves off the Great Furnace right now.” A gentle smile crossed his Kraahkan. “If it makes you feel better, my beauty, we’ll keep our love secret until Roodaka goes back to Metru Nui. I’m certainly not averse to participating in the occasional conspiracy.”“Makuta, our ‘love’ is a figment of your twisted imagination,” I scowled, making quotation marks in the air with my fingers. Tangled Web The filming of Web of Shadows has begun, and everything should go smoothly. After all, it's a flashback. But some of the characters have plans to make it end differently this time. (Dark comedy, posted in epics, 51 chapters)

Toa Biographies

Onua gasped. "No wonder you sensed power, Whenua. There are four Pakari in there!” Onua's Golden Kanohi Onua puts own his quest for the masks on hold to help the other Toa. But will Makuta get to him before he gets his Golden Kanohi? (epic, ten chapters)

"Wait!" Gali heard a voice call out. "Hold your discs! This is the one we have been expecting!" Gali's Heart Gali recalls how each of the other Toa, and Turaga Nokama, came to have a special place in her heart. (epic, seven chapters)

Tahu yelled in pain and leaped out, flinging molten rock everywhere. His whole body writhed with the searing heat. As he stood on the bank gasping, the lava hardened into a solid casing of stone. Tahu, Master of Fire From the moment Tahu arrives on Mata Nui, he wields the power of fire. Can he learn to harness it for the good of all? (epic, six chapters plus epilogue)

"You're going a little too fast for me, Huki," grinned Pohatu. "So I'm I one of these 'Toa'?" Pohatu, Solid as Stone Even though he is constantly using his incredible stone powers to defend his people, Pohatu is never too busy to encourage a friend. (epic, five chapters)

The tall green being held the mask at arm’s length and studied its smooth curves. “I’m going to be wearing a big metal grin, all the time,” he laughed. Lewa Defies Gravity Light-hearted and light-footed, Lewa enters a world weighed down by evil. But he is determined not to let it get him down. (epic, seven chapters)

Kopaka had had high hopes for the Rau, but so far Nuju had told him nothing. "I guess I'll have to go read the answers for myself." He took a lightstone from one of the sconces on the wall, walked behind the statue, and descended the stairs to the Wall of Destiny. Kopaka: Icy Visionary With his amazingly sharp eyes and mind, Kopaka sees things on Mata Nui in a very different way than everyone else--he even has visions of the future. But as he uses his increasing knowledge and skill to win peace for his people, will he ever find inner peace for himself? (epic, six chapters)

Turaga Vakama said to fill my journal with lots of detail, since I can always shorten it later when I transcribe it. Besides, it’s easier to write in a paper book than to carve into stone. So I’m going to write about everything, even the things I’m not going to tell Turaga Vakama. I’m going to be the only one reading it, anyway. *Journey Into The Light, Part I: The Bohrok-Kal (completed epic, re-posted in the new forum) *Journey Into The Light, Part II: Peacetime (epic in progress, re-posted in the new forum) Takua fills his journal with the adventures of his heroes, the Toa, while they track down the Bohrok-Kal and oversee the newfound peace. Neither he nor his his loyal friend Jaller have a glimmer that his own story will become so important.

Toa Dreams

Kopaka woke with a start, panting. He was lying face down on a large rock at the bottom of a deep, icy canyon. Gali's last cry was still echoing in his head. Kopaka's Nightmare After Kopaka loses his ice powers, he is tormented by a strange dream. (short story, one post)The Toa all had a similar dream -- but each saw things a little differently. (comedy interviews, one post each) Kopaka Suspended Gali Pensive *Onua Embarrassed *Tahu Incensed *Lewa Jesting Pohatu Amused It's only fair, after prying into the Toa's dreams, to let you read about one of mine. (comedy story, one post) Seven Heroes, One Destiny by Israeli Toa

Comic

"As they jump this trench, I'll knock the krana out. My Hau will protect me from -- AAAAH!" Tahu Enslaved, a 2-page comic LEGO would never do. When Tahu gets kranaed, what will Gali do to save him?

Animations

Onua's Lucky Day Onua's looking out for his friends, as usual... and this time, he gets a nice surprise.

Snow Day: A Dream of Kopaka Kopaka's recurring dream about playing in the snow with Gali never ends the way he would like, but at least they have fun.

MOCs

Makuta's Makeshift New Form After getting smashed by the big door, Makuta scraped this scrap heap of a form together.

GaliGee Remix Makuta finally indulged his creepy fantasy and rebuilt me so I wouldn't look like a Toa.

Credits

Written by GaliGee, unless otherwise noted. With massive amounts of help and ideas from the following friends:

AlexanderRM, artemisfowl, Baihumon, Binkmeister, Blue Cajun, chip-e, CISCAS V of the Gamemasters, coldanddeadly, Comet Ball Traitor, Compka Toa of Electricity, Creator of Lava Lord of Vahi, CrypticIdentity, Deadly Kanohi Master, dhik nuva, dragalcat, Elf Toa, FallenTurtles, Galikat, Gali Nuva 91, GregF, Groucho Marx, Goeyoshi, Haine, C.A. Hapka, Huriko, Huta, Israeli Toa, Jaraki, Jasaga, Kaiapu, kairos (Xirahk), Kikua, Kitty-Chan, Kopaka's Ice Engineering, Kopaka Toa of Ice, Kopaka_Toa_of_Ice, Kopaka and Gali's Child, KopakaX, Lewa Nuva, Lewa The Jester, Lewa_The_Punk! Lewaswingin, Maslego, Master of Purity, MataNuiHero, Matthias the Warrior, Natha, Noremac, Nova Nuhvok, nuhvok11, Nuva Kaita, NuvaWarrior, Of Doom, pocamu, pohatu jr, Prohatu910, pucateamskater, Purple Pohatu, Rahi Zaku, real small guy, Shioi, silentlunchbag34, tahu3220, Toa Nuva vs Makuta, Toa of Plastic, Toomai, Torhu, Tovnu, TheBlindMan2, The Eighth Horse, TuragaVakama, Vashi, wairuhaNuva, xccj, Yotanua, Toa of Time, Zerpeth

You are welcome to post comments/compliments/expletives here for the old stories. (OK, maybe not expletives...)

Thanks for your support!

GaliGee

In case you're feeling nostalgic for the crazy banter of yesteryear, here are my Stories topics from the old forums: *GaliGee's Stories (a web archive of the original, from 2002 through 2005) GaliGee's Stories Redux (the short-lived second edition, started in 2009)

Edited by GaliGee
  • Upvote 3

GaliGee's Stories

GaliGee's Archive

* New chapter September 24 * huriko-journeyintolight-sm.jpgPart II: Peacetime Thanks, Huriko!

d2d-banner-sm.jpg DON'T BUY MY BOOK.

Get someone else to buy it for you! (Preview and order the paperback or ebook)

If you like my Makuta-GaliGee epic dark comedies, you may enjoy my metafiction adventure novel, DRAWN TO DISASTER by Lily Gee.

At www.lilygee.com you can read the first chapter, watch the video trailer, find maps & links, take a trivia quiz, and get e-mail updates.

<3 Thanks for the love, BZPower! If you've read D2D, please review it on Amazon or Smashwords! <3

Wow, it's great to see these back. Although I never was around to read these when you posted them, I did read Road Trip With Krahka. Probably my favorite out of most of them, honestly. ^_^ Still, I admit that you're probably in my favorite list of writers, I use to read your stories when I was just a guest on here. Nonetheless, it's great to see you've posted this again. If you need any help, I'd be glad to help out, but it's good to see you've got most of it sorted out. By the way, I recall you were writing a book. I hope that's going well, good luck in getting it published. I'll definitely read it if you do publish it. :)

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Well! It's been far too long since these were out in the open. GaliGee, I have many fond memories of reading through your stories in years past--especially the Makuta series. I look forward to reading through them again. Great to see you around.JRRT

• Upvote 2

Hi, y'all. I just reposted the Interview with Takanuva and Jaller, and the first Interview with Makuta, in case anyone is feeling nostalgic. (Personally, it made my protodermis crawl.)Have a great day! :kaukaunu:

GaliGee's Stories

GaliGee's Archive

* New chapter September 24 * huriko-journeyintolight-sm.jpgPart II: Peacetime Thanks, Huriko!

If you like my Makuta-GaliGee epic dark comedies, you may enjoy my metafiction adventure novel, DRAWN TO DISASTER by Lily Gee.

At www.lilygee.com you can read the first chapter, watch the video trailer, find maps & links, take a trivia quiz, and get e-mail updates.

<3 Thanks for the love, BZPower! If you've read D2D, please review it on Amazon or Smashwords! <3

• 2 weeks later...

Gali Gee, you just made my day. I haven't been able to get on BZP for over a week, and today, when I finally was able to get on, I see that you are in the process of reposting your amazing stories, and have a link in your signature for your soon to be out book! You don't know how happy I am for you. I'm still writing too.I still remember one of my very first Bionicle Fanfiction stories was a Kopaka based version of Journey into Light, back in 2003. Now I am working on a rewrite of my first complete Fanfic: The Return, that has elements of your Makuta stories in it among others.Hopefully you will be joining the ranks of physically published authors here soon! Good Luck!

Hi, everybody, and thanks for stopping by, especially Peach, Tolkien, Hahli Historian, and AZBlue. (Familiar names, yay!)I just re-posted the last of the damaged Makuta short bits. I just have a half-dozen interviews to go, and Journey Into the Light. Woot!Thanks for your encouraging words about my new work (see sig, and visit my site!). It's now in the hands of a professional editor. I'm so excited! :kaukaunu:

GaliGee's Stories

GaliGee's Archive

• 3 weeks later...

Imold, thanks for the encouragement and offer of help! ^_^I'm happy to announce that all the old stories are up now (damaged ones are re-posted in the new forum), and the links are all operational (please let me know if you find a broken one). Journey into the Light: Part I, The Bohrok-Kal is completely re-posted, and Part II, Peacetime is re-posted up to the point I had left off. I'm currently about halfway done writing the next chapter. I forgot how fun it is to write as Takua, the little multicolored scamp! When I get it online, I'll start a review topic.Meanwhile, my editor says she's mid-way through my Drawn to Disaster manuscript. I'm planning to start a topic in COT soon. Y'all check out my site (see sig), and sign up for my e-mail list! It has the outlandish adventure and ironic romance of the evil-mastermind-courts-skeptical-writer premise, as you've come to know from the Makuta-GaliGee stories, but this time I control the entire storyline. :sly: It's basically an unholy fusion of Road Trip with Makuta, Makuta Island, Blast from the Past, Road Trip with Krahka, and Tangled Web.Thanks for popping in! :kaukaunu:

Edited by GaliGee

GaliGee's Stories

GaliGee's Archive

Hey, y'all.Wraith, thanks for the encouragement! If money is an issue, get someone else to buy my book for you. Problem solved. :biggrin:I just posted a new chapter of JITL, if anyone is still out there. :lookaround:And thanks to Miraka for sending me links to my Makuta and GaliGee MOCs, which I had completely forgotten. Links are in the first post now. ^_^ :kaukaunu:

Edited by GaliGee

GaliGee's Stories

GaliGee's Archive

Moving this to Short Stories, since a rule about collection topics was changed today. :)

You are allowed to have only ONE topic that is a collection of all your fanfics, and it must be in Short Stories. Even if you haven't written any short stories, please keep all collection topics in that forum. Said topics may contain links to stories on both the old and new forum versions.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh goodness. Talk about blast from the past seeing this topic again. Hi GaliGee, remember me? I'm pretty sure I still have that Word document somewhere on my harddrive containing the ludicrously heug review to your Makuta Island epic that I used to go on and on about finishing.Who knows, maybe it'll finally happen now.--Tuan

My Bionicle stories: [to be reworked ... some day]

Credit to KKN_GN for av.

There is no sky

~ ~ ENTER ~ ~

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Aaahahahahaha I just finished reading Journey into the Light and it was awesome I hope you update soon GaliGee. I've been a huge fan of yours since forever! I think I'll go reread everything you've ever written, that should keep me entertained for a while. I might read the Makuta stories twice.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

• 2 months later...

Ah, so sweet to see my old friends! At long last I've posted another JITL chapter.And... *drum roll* MY BOOK IS PUBLISHED! See my sig for details. I'm going to start a COT topic on it soon.Tuan, yes, the long-awaited Makuta Island review. I'm definitely still interested, if you've already typed it up. Good times! You might want to check out my book, which has big chunks of recycled MI. It also contains bits of Road Trip with Makuta and Makuta Gets a Blast from the Past. But since the whole thing is in MY hands this time, the bad guy is capable of redemption. (Or is he?)Saya, I'm glad to see someone is reading the vintage stuff. I certainly had fun writing all that.Lielac, enjoy the new JITL. I think this entry picks up the pace a bit.Thanks for stopping by, everyone. :kaukaunu:

GaliGee's Stories

GaliGee's Archive

• 2 weeks later...

Hey GG, good to see you around again. :) Very well done on publishing your book - 'tis an impressive feat!Looks like I'll have to go read through JitL again if I'm to catch up with the latest chapter. It's been years since I last did, and alas my memory is less than perfect. I'm sure I'll survive the experience somehow. :rolleyes:Anyhow, I should really scoot off before I fall asleep on my keyboard. It's gone 3am and I'm meant to be a responsible adult now! Pah. Like that'll ever happen!

Banner 2.png

Click on them to build them yourself!

I just read ALL the stories and it took quite a while, I don't see how you managed to write them all. I had to keep reminding myself that they are fan-fics, not canon stories. And Makuta sounds like a fun guy, if he wasn't evil that is.

• Upvote 1

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

Hey, guys! I've been hanging out in COT with my new D2D topic. If you haven't already seen my sig, the ebook is online now. For the general public, it's $3.99, but you, my friends of BZPower, are special:<3 Thanks for the love, BZPower! Use coupon code YA79W for a free ebook (expires October 31, 2012) <3

So far it's been downloaded 14 times (LewaLew even paid for it, bless his little green heart.) On the Smashwords page, for YA of epic length (>100k words), even though it's the fifth newest, it's seventh in downloads! :happydance: Help me keep the momentum going, and download my free book. And read it, and tell me what you think. I need reviews on Amazon and Smashwords, too, if you're feeling eloquent.

Danska, it's great to see you again! Yeah, I had to re-read JITL myself to remember what I'd written. Fortunately, way back when, I saved an outline, so I know how the story will go. It's fun to put myself into Takua's little feet again. *looks down* Oh, wait, they're bigger than mine now. Responsible adult? Pfft. Live your dream -- just don't get arrested.

Taka, you are an amazingly fast reader. :wakeup: You said you've read D2D, too! I can't wait to see your reaction. Well, I've always tried to be consistent with the storyline, except for the part about how the characters work for LEGO and take their vacations here.

Thanks for your support, everyone!

Ah, darling. So you've emerged from the Dark Dimension to promote your book. How interesting that you managed to flee from me, only to land in the clutches of my worthless brother. But at least you've escaped from him, too.

You may have heard that I've been unceremoniously retired from Bionicle, with naught to show for my service but a meager pension and a recurring migraine. Still, I've managed to pull a form together, and I crave to see you again. I'll be in touch.

:m:

Teridax, imagine my shock to discover I have a slew of dark brothers in this world, one of whom was unscrupulous enough to hurl me back into the common unconscious to be recycled into another reality. But I'm better off for your treachery. I landed in a universe where I'm uniquely powerful. Plus, in my storyline I'm still alive.

Zarena isn't GaliGee, she's her dimensional twin. When Zarena went looking for a writer to help publish her journals in novel form, the quantum connection drew them together. I've read GaliGee's stories, and it's no mystery why you failed to win her heart. It's fortunate, too--she'd have been crushed when you took that cosmic fastball to the head.

At any rate, I'd appreciate it if you'd leave GaliGee alone and let her talk about Zarena's story. It'll save me the ten seconds it would take me to kick your protodermis backside.

<M>

Edited by GaliGee

GaliGee's Stories

GaliGee's Archive

• 1 year later...

*shakes blue protodermis fist* Will you boys stop arguing in my topic?

It would seem the BZP database has taken another hit, and some of my stories are lost. I've set up a GaliGee archive on my Lily Gee website (www.lilygee.com/galigees-archive), with PDFs to view, save, share, etc. If you want to comment on these, or request what stories I should upload next, please post here.

Also, I just finished the second edition of Drawn to Disaster by Lily Gee, and coupon code GQ59X will get you a free ebook (expires March 31, 2014, go to www.smashwords.com/books/view/243393). Enjoy, with my compliments. And yes, I'm finally getting serious about the sequel.

Thanks for stopping by!

Edited by GaliGee
  • Upvote 1

GaliGee's Stories

GaliGee's Archive

Oh man, seeing this topic is a major blast from the past. You probably don't remember GG, or at least my username (I was known as Infessted teran, The Terminator, Infessted Terminator and several more since then). Your stories were always funny, dark, and engaging. I have no hesitation to call you the best writer BZP ever had.

I'll have to re-read Makutas Island again at some point, and possibly get your book if I can afford it.

I do remember you, Terminator! It's great to hear from you. Thanks for the encouraging words. Hey, you can get the ebook for free with the coupon in the post above you, and then you can download it as many times as you like to a variety of devices. Something to read on your phone in math class or a business meeting. (You didn't hear that from me.)

Enjoy!

• Upvote 2

GaliGee's Stories

GaliGee's Archive

YES! Man, I've missed these stories! I remember being so excited with each new chapter of Makuta Island and reading through all of the Toa biographies. Such fond memories from my childhood/early-teen years, and I'm so glad to see they still exist. I'll have to block out some time to go back through them all!

I do remember you, Terminator! It's great to hear from you. Thanks for the encouraging words. Hey, you can get the ebook for free with the coupon in the post above you, and then you can download it as many times as you like to a variety of devices. Something to read on your phone in math class or a business meeting. (You didn't hear that from me.)

Enjoy!

Mata Nui almighty! I was just astonished to see your name attached to the most recent post in the Library subforums. I had no idea you were still active here.

I don't spend much time in these subforums anymore, to be perfectly honest. But back in the day, your stories were some of my favorites. "Gali's Heart", which looked very closely at Gali's relationship with her friends and teammates, is one I remember particularly fondly. I have always loved stories like that, which were deeply introspective and focused on how the characters felt about particular events. BIONICLE did not have a whole lot of this kind of emotional storytelling in the early years, with most of its media being extremely action-oriented, and your stories helped fill the void.

I wish I were anywhere near as good at writing these kinds of stories as I was at enjoying them. My own writing here on BZPower consisted mostly of shoddy songfics where nothing much happened and an epic about Matoro which was perfectly aimless in its scope. The one story of mine I remember fondly was a short story called "The Way of the World" which I wrote for a contest, and it did poorly despite my best efforts. I have not written any stories of my own in years, and I doubt I could really write anything with the same degree of emotional resonance as your Toa biographies even if I tried.

Hope your more recent creative endeavors can elicit the same amount of emotion in other people as those old stories did in me. Take care!

• Upvote 1

Wow, I'm thrilled that people are still interested in my stories. I've gotten them all into my archive (www.lilygee.com/galigees-archive) now, as nine PDFs with pictures. (I grouped the shorter stories into collections, and I spell-checked everything--embarrassing). There are also three animated GIFs and a comic (two JPGs). Enjoy! If you see any major errors, please let me know. :D

mk7.13, thanks for the fantastic encouragement. I really did love the give-and-take with y'all when I wrote these stories. It was your enthusiasm that kept me writing, improved my skills, and gave me the guts to try my own thing. I couldn't have done it without ya.

Aanchir, hello again! I'm not around here, much, either, but I pop in once in a while to see what's up in the LEGO world, and to reply to anyone still talking to me, and make announcements about my book. I do plan (eventually) to finish JITL. It's a fun story, and I have to give Takua closure! I'm done with the D2D second edit, and I've done the Con thing (see the Lily Gee site for my Zarena cosplay), so the only thing competing for my creative time is the sequel to D2D. *sigh* Not enough time! But thank God for the time I have.

cam00162.jpg?w=45

Well, thanks for checking in, guys. <makutavoice> I'll be back. </makutavoice>

Edited by GaliGee

GaliGee's Stories

GaliGee's Archive

Glad to see someone I remember!

It's been a long while, GG.

Always loved your storys, so fancsinating, and fun.

I even remember the first story of yours I read: Road Trip with Makuta.

Heck, I even made a couple of the Rahkshi, and a Stars GG.

OT: First time back on Bzpower in a LONG time.

SV

qs31325.jpg

First person to discover what realm Icarax was assigned to.

SV and TDI's comix! Now accepting guest stars! Collision of Worlds Makuta Rayzax 2.0

biokini.png

Welcome, Shadow Vahki. I remember your special Rahkshi. Ah, good times. ^_^

Oh, dang, I still need to make a PDF of JITL part I. Maybe that will get me off my duff to write more on part II!

GaliGee's Stories

GaliGee's Archive

• 6 months later...

*flail* This is what I get for falling off the face of this place all the time!

Bummer about the database fudge, GG. That Makuta Island review is still on the backburner ... but just as you find reasons to come back to your stories, hopefully I will find reasons to come back to my ten-year-old promises as well - and possibly even live up to them!

--Tuan

My Bionicle stories: [to be reworked ... some day]

Credit to KKN_GN for av.

There is no sky

~ ~ ENTER ~ ~