Review: Forgotten Destiny

Toatapio Nuva

Finally, we get to see where Henkka and Alex came from! I really like the idea that they're just hopping through dimensions and timelines with no idea what to do next. Also, it's nice to know what Alex was up to before encountering Rylus and co.So far you've done a great job of merging RPG posts and supplemented text without any repetition or confusion, which doesn't seem like an easy thing to do. Nice work!

p

Not a bad start. Chapters are a little bit short for my tastes but I suppose it makes it easier to merge posts together as you have a lot of content to go through. LOVE how well you've cleaned it up from the messy format from the game.XD There goes Yuni. Get'em Yuni! Show 'em what happens when you talk blasphemy about Mata-Nui!Wait... *look around* HOLY SMOKE! I'M BACK IN THE LIBRARY! HOW DID I GET BACK HERE?

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Finally! It has begun! I think the chapters are a bit short for me to like, but I guess its a lot more work, as instead of simply writing down the story, you're going to the old BZPRPG and taking all the words, and copy and pasting them in with corrections, tense checks and all the other stuff.Overall, great job, and its great we actually know where the 2 time travelers were from.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Thank you everyone! Frankly, the chapters vary greatly in length. Some are very long, some very short. It was kind of hard to divide them evenly, as I did the chapter division while copying the posts all into one big word file. In fact, most of the chapters are already done, but I'm posting them one at a time and checking them for any errors, inconsistencies and so on. I guess I'll just have to compensate the shortness of the chapters by posting often. There's a six hour period between posting when I actually can't post, thanks to Bzpower's spam preventing systems. But I'll post chapters as frequently as I can. Anyways, glad you like it. :)New chapter up in a few minutes...

• 1 month later...

I'm now caught up through Chapter 37 and I must say, I'm very impressed. Not just in how seamlessly the posts are put together to make a cohesive story, but in how much all of our writing has improved over time! That's definitely a neat aspect to see, which wasn't quite as obvious in the original RPG.And of course, there's another side to the story I knew next to nothing about, which has been a lot of fun to discover. Some really likable and endearing characters there, I especially enjoy Lohkar and Scurra. Odd coincidence how close that is to Lohkare. Anyway, I'm rambling now. This has been a great read so far and I can't wait to see the rest of the events leading up to where we are now.

Edited by Zakann The Diabolical

p

I have also realized the improvement of our writing. It's quite fascinating, really. Also, Lohkar and Lohkare being so similar name was purely coincidence, which surprised me at first. I don't know how Lohkar's name was made up, but Lohkare means boulder in finnish, which made me choose that name for my character.Anyway, glad you like it!Next one up. We're nearing the end...