Does Choking On Your Bionicles Make You Think Of Bionicle?

Nathan Evo

myshoesarefourhamburgerslong.png

WELCOME TO GERLICKY'S COMICS 3.0

THESE ARE THE BEST COMICS HERE

EVER

THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOUR COMIC SERIES

I'M DEAD SERIOUS

SO READ THESE COMICS

READ THEM NOW

BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO

Welcome to SpoofQuest!. I shouldn't have to say much more, other than that I'm pretty sure this is in the right forum.

GUEST STARS:

I CAN TAKE AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF GUEST STARS

SO GUEST STAR NOW

NOW

Just make sure you send me a PM and not post requests in this topic. I ignore stuff like that.

Also, for the LOVE of CORN, people, I do NOT need a mega-sheet!

Currently on the list:

no one

COMICS:

Actual Comics That Qualify As Normal Comics:

1. Acer Crystal Hardware Drive

2. The Coming of Tantrums

3. I Hate Children

4. NOBUDY EXPEKKTS the NOOBISH IMNQUESISHUN!!1!

5. Blender Wars, Part 1

6. Blender Wars, Part 2

7. Blender Wars, Part 3

8. Blender Wars, Part 4

9. Blender Wars, Part 5

10. Don't Try This At Home

11. This Comic Is Proof BIONICLE Is Dead

12. Overused Clichés Are Overused

13. Suds Flushes His Career Down The Toilet

14. Lord Tantrum Never Learns

15. THIS COMIC CONTAINS DARK709

16. I Am Terrible At Naming Characters

17. The Really Loud Shouting

18. Stunning Irony

19. Keetorange Fever, Part 1

20. Keetorange Fever, Part 2

21. Keetorange Fever, Part 3

22. A Very Special Comic

23. Love Song To A MAS

24: Gerlicky Dies

25: Apocalypse 2013, Part 1

27. S, P, Double-O, F, Q-U-E, Sizzle-T

SpoofQuest! Shorts That Aren't Even Short At All:

1 2 3 4 5 6

Special Comics Regarding Holidays And All That Other Nonsense:

1-Year Vahi

2-Year Avohkii

A SpoofQuest! Thanksgiving

How to Smash a Pumpkin in Five Easy Steps

3-Year Huna

ANOTHER SpoofQuest! Christmas?!

Well, No One Would Make A Birthday Topic!

4-Year Norik Head

Yet Another Brown Christmas for Silver Pakari Studios

5-Year Olmak

It's A Wasteful Life

Credits:

Dark709: Chimoru, expressions

Gerlicky: Noob heads

Various contributers to the Chimoru kit

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY COMICS

AND REMEMBER TO GUEST STAR

OR ELSE

Edited by Mop Squeegee

It's so good to see these return! Back with that ol' Gerlicky flare I love to see in comics. I await a bunch of new comics from you, and will keep my eyes glued to this place. Excellent return, chap. Also yay I was ran over.

lovewarconga2.png

Funny thing is, I'm watching Doctor Who as I'm reading this. And I was thinking last week that the TARDIS would look like a porta-potty hear and now were it's Chameleon Circuit working. You just get inside my head. Anyway, the best 2-shaded and non-GIMPed comics in a long time are back! J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

Ok! Who are these characters that I keep seeing amongst the famous comic makers. What's the name of the yellow spanish dude and maskless guy?

In order: Gnuklear and Toa Igniter. While Gnuklear is primarily an ICC character and isn't exactly defined to one series, I originally created Toa Igniter for a comic series of mine and he just took off with the rest of us. Edited by Gerlicky

Gnucklear still makes me chuckle ^_^ Good to see you're back Gerlicky.

Good to see YOU'RE back, Ebba. Even before the server was refitted we haven't spoken in a while.

Does choking on your bionicles make you think of a making another comic? Or does it make you think of bionicles? HMMMMM.....

Meh, I've got several comics already completed. I'm just waiting until the end of the week to post them.

No, choking on my Bionicles makes me think of beef jerky.EDIT: Oh wait, sorry. I mistook this topic for something else.Anyway, yeah, I've read these so there's not much else to say. Though I haven't really said much in regard to the "new" ones; now that I'm back on BZP I can't take the lazy way out by just posting ":liked:" :PSo anyway, yeah, I love that Dark709 one as much as I did before. Sure, I suggested you make Bob have a PhD and be allergic to gluten, so I saw that coming, but there was still plenty of epic in there.

Edited by Tavakai

button.png

The Dark709 comic was one of the great achievements of Mankind. To be placed with the likes of War and Peace, To Kill a Mockingbird and Thriller in the litany of great American art. Truly one of the greatest comics I have seen this year.

Well, I'm super-lazy, so I just read the newest one. I'm going to assume that every comic prior was just as awesome and hilarious as that one. =P Anyways, yeah, the style works great - really reminds of lavaside rahi, which is awesome - and the humor is excellent. Good stuff.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

The part with Shadow wanting to be a singer was a very nice touch. And I'm glad you used the whole "Dark and Sir Pickles have coffee every Wednesday" idea. So yes, out of all the Chimoru Omega series ever released, this one stands by far as my favorite.

Crazy Matau is like the Powerthirst guy of furniture. Like it isn't even funny.

...There isn't a Powerthirst "guy", as far as I recall, but I get your point. And I'm a little hurt inside. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/angry.png But I've got a fairly decent comic in the works and another I'll repost on Friday, though I feel the series kinda goes downhill from there... EDIT: Oh my god, that new angry emote creeps me out. Edited by Gerlicky

...There isn't a Powerthirst "guy", as far as I recall, but I get your point. And I'm a little hurt inside. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/angry.png But I've got a fairly decent comic in the works and another I'll repost on Friday, though I feel the series kinda goes downhill from there... EDIT: Oh my god, that new angry emote creeps me out.
I was referring to the guy who narrates the Powerthirst "ads" and is generally portrayed as the dude with the huge muscles and usually a light neon green skin tone/colorization. Also when I said "it isn't even funny" I didn't mean it like "ur joekz r laem imma go reed drak79"; I meant like "I find the comparison between the two so humorously similar it's actually somewhat unsettling." :P Unless you actually got the joke and were simply countering it with more like humor. In which case I'm sorry for those last two lines and this one explaining them.

Outdated sig is outdated.

...There isn't a Powerthirst "guy", as far as I recall, but I get your point. And I'm a little hurt inside. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/angry.png But I've got a fairly decent comic in the works and another I'll repost on Friday, though I feel the series kinda goes downhill from there... EDIT: Oh my god, that new angry emote creeps me out.
I was referring to the guy who narrates the Powerthirst "ads" and is generally portrayed as the dude with the huge muscles and usually a light neon green skin tone/colorization. Also when I said "it isn't even funny" I didn't mean it like "ur joekz r laem imma go reed drak79"; I meant like "I find the comparison between the two so humorously similar it's actually somewhat unsettling." :P Unless you actually got the joke and were simply countering it with more like humor. In which case I'm sorry for those last two lines and this one explaining them.
Oh. Well, it was both. :P I still think those big muscle dudes were just for decoration or something. Though, now that I think about it, it is pretty eerily similar... I actually didn't notice that when working on the comic. Edited by Gerlicky