Timely Insanity

vataki

poster_for_8gen.png

Welcome to Timely Insanity: 8th Generation!

Constructive feedback, comments and criticism would be appreciated. Enjoy the comics!

Timely Insanity on the BZPower Comics Wiki.

The Characters:

8th Generation Stars

Part I: "The Darkness Within..."

1. You Were Warned...

2. I Need Your Help...

3. Consider it Done, Boss

4. Some Old Friends...

5. On Our Way... ?

6. I Already Told You...

7. A More Difficult Task

8. Split Up at the Bridge

9. So, We Finally Meet

10. Get Out Of My Way!

11. I'm Coming For You

12. Cruel, Evil Person

13. What Would You Do?

14. So This Must Be It

15. I Have Failed You...

16. Confessions

17. A Worthy Opponent

18. I'm Sorry, My Sister

19. Still Waiting...

20. Evacuation

21. Ambushed?!

22. No One Can Stop Me

23. Uncontrollable!

24. No More Vahi...

25. Farewell, Vataki

Act II: "The Past"

26. Who am I... ?

27. Fulfill Your Destiny

28. I'll Do It Myself

29. All In Good Time...

30. Dark Times Ahead...

31. The Discovery...

Act III: "Outer Darkness..."

32. You Are Still Needed...

33. Search And Destroy

34. If We Return...

35. Some Old Friends...

36. In For A Bitter Surprise

37. The Commander

38. Didn't You Listen?

39. Meeting Our Friends

40. I Know Where They Are

41. Final Confrontation Part 1

42. Final Confrontation Part 2

43. Final Confrontation Part 3

44. Let's Go Home!

45. Wonder Where I'm Off To Now

Credits:

Soran, Dark709, Gerlicky, and King Lehvak for the Chimoru R and Six-shaded Chimoru kits.

And... That's it. :P The rest is my doing.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Generations:

7gentemplate.png

Welcome to Timely Insanity: 7th Generation!

Timely Insanity: 7th Generation is something I've been planning to do for a very long time. It is to be filled with different plots that I have been writing for the past few years, during previous Generations of Timely Insanity. I hope that it may be the greatest Generation of Timely Insanity that BZPower has seen. Enjoy, and feedback and criticism is appreciated.

The Comics

Character Sheet

1. They're on the Way!

2. Get the Noobicorn

3. They're Here...

4. Who Was it, Joe?

5. They're Heading In

6. It Will Be Too late

7. A New Ally

8. So You Think...

9. Orders Are Orders

10. Relieved of Your Duties

11. No Longer an Issue

12. Hold it Right There!

13. I Brought This Upon Myself...

14. The Good Inside

15. A "Romantic" Moment

16. Gavla is Hungry...

17. Coca-Cola... Yum...

18. Philipnova is Tired

19. Definitely Not Fun

20. Sonic... No, Mario...

20.5. Vataki is Hungry... ?

21. Looking for Car Keys

22. They Get Along Well

23. Does He Speak? Part 1

24. Does He Speak? Part 2

25. You will live... right?

26. PGSes on Strike, Part 1

27. 300th Comic Special

28. PGSes on Strike, Part 2

29. You Finally Understand?!

30. Season Finale Part 1

FINAL: 31. Season Finale Part 2

The PGSes

PGSing in this series will be an invite only thing.

1. Gavla2. Chan'e3. Alena4. Philipnova5. Chath6. Nuzar7. Eljay

8. Arkatox

9. NX09

10. Makuta of Comedy

11. Katarno Kuuls

12. Justax-Kal

13. King Joe

Credits

Dark709, Gerlicky, and other contributors to the Six-Shade Chimoru Omega kit

Kahi, who I believe recolored a good number of the Six-Shaded sprites I am using this season

Dr. Giggles, for the Noobicorn and the character "Nub"

And to the PGSes and GSes who recolored their own sprites in this season

------------------------------------------------------------------------

posterfor6thgen2.png

Welcome to Timely Insanity: 6th Generation!

After noticing my previous attempts at comics failed greatly (Movie-based comics, Daily Strips, etc.) I decided to revive Timely Insanity for another shot. It is also to be my final comic series here on BZPower, which I plan to let run for a little while longer. But until I'm ready for retirement, please enjoy these comics. Criticism and feedback is appreciated.The ComicsCharacter Sheet1. I Smell French Toast2. Where's Giggles... ?3. Giggles-free series... ?4. "I leik outside..."5. Series-changing announcement...6. "Vahi left BZPower again"7. Explaining "Vataki"...8. Alena reappears9. It finally returns...10. "Youneek 'n stuff"11. He lived last time...12. "I just noticed..."13. Fried Chicken14. "Hide the body!"15. Getting along...16. You shall not pass!17. Wat, wat, wat?18. No one has a clue... At all19. I learn something new everyday20. Dr. Giggles' Birthday...21. Guest Starring Hojirick22. Happy Halloween23. Guest Starring Katarno Kuuls

24. Guest Starring Matoran Oneker

25. Getting the idea...

26. Guest Starring NX09

27. What Happened To Sally... ?

28. The room no one ever uses

29. Mario 64 DS

30. Guess Whose Back?

31. "There's an app for that"

32. Happy Thanksgiving!

33. The Ballad of The Noobicorn

34. Happy Birthday Snicker

35. Gavla wants a raise

36. Perhaps a bad choice...

37. Not supposed two know about it

38. Who is it for?

39. Still on fire

40. "I'm Santa this year?"

41. Sick of Christmas music

42. Early Christmas gifts...

43. Great fear

44. Winter Weather

45. Really Good Negotiator

46. Negotiations - Unnecessary

47. "Four Eyes"

48. Giggles is annoying

49. Why do you keep doing it?

50. Merry Christmas!

Fan Comics1. Fan Comic by King Joe (10/31/11)2. Fan Comic by NX09 (11/3/11)3. Fan Comic by Hordika22 (11/3/11)

4. Fan Comic by Katarno Kuuls (11/5/11)

5. Fan Comic by Makuta Of Comedy (11/6/11)

6. Fan Comic by Matoran Oneker (11/9/11)

PGSes

NOT accepting. I will invite you to PGS if I feel like it.

(Hint: Supporting the topic can help to get you an invitation.)1. Gavla2. Chan'e3. Alena4. Philipnova5. Chath6. Nuzar7. Eljay

8. ArkatoxGSes CLOSED. Not accepting at this point.All you need to apply is either a sprite sheet (in RZMIK) and a short (or long if you wish... I've got the time :P) description of your character's personality. If you don't have a sprite sheet in RZMIK, just tell me your character's mask, main color, secondary color and then a description of the character's personality.1. Hojirick2. Katarno Kuuls3. Matoran Oneker4. NX095. DJ N00bslayer

6. Hordika22CreditsEljay, for creating and suggesting the title "Timely Insanity"Rahi Zaku, Emkay, Tahuri and others who contributed to the RZMIK kitAnd to anyone else who I may be forgetting to creditDark709, For the Chimoru Alpha Kit used in Comic 2My brother, Dr. Giggles, for the hideous Noobicorn used throughout the seriesWhoever made the trollface, because I know I've used it at least onceTo you, the reader, if you seriously read all of these creditsThanks for reading. Feedback and criticism is appreciated.~Vataki

Edited by Vataki “Vahi” Teridax

naw man

Well thanks. Oh ya dude, I was the same way. I sorta made my stuff and just went around here and there and went back to "normal" reality (AKA school and stuff like that.) Then I soon realized how much stuff was really out there. Part of it was that I was tired of missing out on the inside jokes amongst the comic makers. :P

New comic, my friends. (and giggles.) Also, even though I have previously had hopes of finishing this season by August, BZPower was offline during that time. So the season finale has been delayed. I will be making some more comics so that I'll have enough to release to end this season by the series' fourth anniversary, (Dec. 25th, a.k.a christmas) and then run another season starting sometime in 2012. A very minor update. Look forward (or at least I hope you look forward... haha) to some more comics very soon. (btw if you didn't know, giggles is singing "Bad" by Michael Jackson on panel 4... sorta'...)

naw man

Buffalo meat is so much better than normal beef. Seriously, enjoy the beauty. Then I jump in, throwing a kunai knife at Giggles' head, which splits in half right before the knife hits, and the knife passes through and sticks in the ground. Giggles' head refuses, and Vican starts screaming about the antichrist.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Giggles reminds me of Makito. Just without the universe bending.

Giggles is like my own Makito in my own Comic series :P Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Only thing is, Giggles was a character in some of my earliest comics, like near the end of season 1. Which was before NR introduced Makito into his comics, so he may be similar to Makito in some ways, but he is in no way based off of him.

Edited by Vataki

naw man

I NEVER remember having the goldfish conversation. Ever. Good comic though. I still feel like the thought bubbles should be switched though.

Not all of my comics are based off of conversations. Some just come to mind, and I make them.

naw man

*re-reads* oops. i got names mixed up. This calls for another DERP!

Yeah, we all have our "derp" moments. :PAnyways, I am going to hold a contest. A fan comic contest.Hopefully, by the end of the month, I'll be releasing fan kits for this series. I'll be running a fan comic contest from October 31st, 2011 until November 30th, 2011. I'll be judging each comic on a scale of 1/10, after every comic is released. At the end of the month, I'll choose the three comics I liked the most. Unlike many contests, each participant will be rewarded.Grand prize: A PGS spot in Timely Insanity: 7th Generation, which is set to be released on February 1st, 2012.1st Prize: A guest star comic in Timely Insanity: 7th Generation, and a spot as a recurring guest star.And everyone else who makes a comic will Guest Star in Timely Insanity: 7th Generation.Now, I know guest starring may not be a whole lot, but I planned to stop accepting guest stars after 6th Generation.If you are already a PGS, feel free to enter anyways. You just won't be rewarded, seeing as you already have what is being used as the grand prize. And feel free to use any of your original characters in the contest.EDIT (Oct. 30th, 2011):Okay. As promised here are the fan kits for the fan comic contest:They can be found in this post.So get comic making... y'know... if you wish to enter.~Vataki Edited by Vataki

naw man