Discombobulated

BioCry

A long, long, time ago in a forum far, far, away

There was a comic maker who was so insane, you could say he was...

discombobulatedheader.png

These are the comics of that author:

comicsheader.png

1. "And Just like that..."

(IGNORE THIS LOL)

New Season, New Guys Part 1

Then Came...

charactersheader.png

(Character Sheet Coming Soon)

Biocryptid21

Grant-Sud

Twilight Avenger

Dinoman72

Then came...

pgsheader.png

PGS List is Open!

1. Toa11

2. LNU

3. Roni134730

4. Zerothemaster

5. Lord Oblivion the Great

6. Spawn of Teridax

7. Toa Derourk

8. Vakira

9. The NGC

10. Nuparu1995

11.Toa Mata Nui

12. Reptor Vahki

13. Toa Utah

14. MatoroIgnika

14. Drakua Toa Of Rahi

15. Spartan Commander KNI

16. Kung Fu Rahkshi

17. LewaFan21

18. Hordika22 (AKA MANTAFIG)

19. Exon

20. Proto (+ Proto's Brother)

21. The X

22. BCUCU

23. Obitor

24. Cykron

25. ThatOneGuy

26. Toa95

27. JiMing

28. Artahka

29. Ptolemic

30. King Joe

31. Makuta of Comedy

32. Venom

33. TAHU2014

34. Loganto

35. -OPEN!-

If you didn't grab a PGS slot, then the-

GS List is (Always) Open

1. -OPEN!-

2.-OPEN!-

3. -OPEN!-

4.-OPEN!-

5.-OPEN!-

PM me the form below if you would like to GS or PGS.

Name:Spritesheet:Personality:Abilities:

Then Came...

creditsheader.png

Dark709 for Chimoru

Gerlicky for Chimoru Six Shade

Dokuma for Nanonicle

If I have missed any credits, please let me know.

And that, my friends...

Is Discombobulated

See below for more comics...

SEASON 3

Comics

1. Very Long Tongue

2. Happy Birthday Dinoman76!

Credits:

NO ONE CUS I DRAW THEM NOW HAHA!

imean uh...

Dark709 and Gerlicky for Chimoru Six Shade... :glare:

Season 2

Comics

Main

• [*]
1. Season Intro[*]2. Crash and Burn... [*]3. Darcsyde Crossover Part 1[*]4. A "Garda" Tale...[*]5. A Twilight Tale (Not about Vampire Teens)[*]6. A "Kohu" Tale NEW

Fillers:

• [*]
1. Scary Monster[*]2. Beards FTW

Holiday Comics:

• [*]
Thanksgiving 2010[*]Christmas 2010[*]Dinoman72's Birthday[*]Valentine&amp's Day[*]1 Year Anniversary Comic

Comic ArcsMiru Vs. Hau.

• [*]
Part 1Secret Weapon By UtahBurrito Ax Time! By Lewafan21The Instructional Comic By Jalla199HAR HAR By GardaWho's Laughing Now? By Exon[*]Part 2[*]Part 3Naught Anymor By ZerotheMasterDefection by The XOrly? by ExonNew Team By Hordika22Reinforcements by Roni134720Team Mahiki by Toa SpiritREPENT! by Kohu[*]Part 4[*]The End Part 1[*]Enter Team No Mask by Project X

Mystery of the Mangosteens

• [*]
1. What the heck is a Mangosteen?

Fan Comics

• [*]
By Obitor[*]By Toa11[*]By Megan51[*]By Zerothemaster

The Official Fan Kit of Biocryptid21's BS01 Comics 2.0Credits:Dark709 for ChimoruGerlicky for Chimoru Six-ShadeShadonix for Shadonix, Spawnie, Zerothemaster, NGC people's spritesheetsMegan51 for Megan51 spritesheetObsidian Dawn etc. for GIMP BrushesDrakua Toa of Rahi for Werewolf sprite And a lot of other stuff. :PBanners And Avatars: Now accepting fan banners!1.bs01comicsbanner1.png

[url=http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=324960][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Biocryptid21/Comics/bs01comicsbanner1.png][/url]

[/size]bs01comicbanner2.png

[url=http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=324960][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Biocryptid21/Comics/bs01comicbanner2.png][/url]

[/size]biocryptidbanner.pngBanner by KNI

[img=http://www.majhost.com/gallery/KNI/BZPower/biocryptidbanner.png]

Awardsimg-resized.png Reduced: 97% of original size [ 703 x 237 ] - Click to view full imagecomic_award.pngFrom Darcsydeuntitled_14.pngFrom Jack Noiraward.pngFrom Hordika22

Now for...

asdfcomic

Comics

• [*]
1. I just stole your mask...[*]2. You are waiting for a train... NEW

Fan Comics:

• [*]
Darcsyde's Fan Comic (This Comic is posted on my brickshelf because Darc was too lazy to give me the actual link... <_<)

Credits:

Dark709

Gerlicky

TomSka for inspiration

Hope you enjoy. biggrin.gif CC is MUCH appreciated.

Edited by BioCry
I'm as much of a sucker for aesthetics as anyone, but please use the spoiler tag for spoilers only.

:I

You still haven&#39;t added me to the poster. Hater&#39;s gonna hate! <_< JK! I will execute the reading-comics command. BTW, did you make a new comic. If so, where is it? I don&#39;tshee it...

WEELLL. If you look in the Comic section... :P Darcsyde Comic Cossover Part 1 ANDcomic58.png10-9-11The creators of Sesame Street DID admit to using propaganda in their show... comic59.png10-10-11comic60.png10-11-11comic61.png&nbsp;10-12-11 ENJOY. ^_^ - :b: :c: :2: :1: Edited by Biocryptid21

Crossover, Bio, Crossover. That bunny guy....thing. What is that show called, I saw the trailer for it at the Theaters and was like, "I should watch CN more often." :blink: Oh and expect my award image, I have to get a better computer first. Stay tuned. :B

Edited by Calvirick

Crossover, Bio, Crossover. That bunny guy....thing. What is that show called, I saw the trailer for it at the Theaters and was like, "I should watch CN more often." :blink: Oh and expect my award image, I have to get a better computer first. Stay tuned. :B

=O That "Bunny guy... thing" is Richard Watterson for "The Amazing World of Gumball", Good sir. :P -:b::c::2::1:

Since you have me and Exon's random conversation partially there (I dunno why lol) here's the rest: Exon:mwahaha1.jpg Me:mwahaha2.jpg Exon: mwahaha2.jpg EYES HAVE PERFORMED AN ILLEGAL FUNCTION. THEY WILL NOW CEASE TO EXIST PS: I love the communism comic :3

o_o I'm debating whether or not to post this... :P - :b: :c: :2: :1:

Woah, I forgot I was a PGS. Hmm I wonder what else I forgot over the downtime... Anyway, I remember that epic battle me and zero had lol. Oh and your new comics amuse me immensely. ~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

Yay, I'm still a PGS! I forgot ... o_0 Ah well, I love your new comics (and the old ones). I laughed out loud when I saw Elmo's eyes turn red. :D

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Okay, the Kohu comic was perfect. :P You really should have had him shove a rescue hero up his nose. It would have brought confusion to everyone but the three of us. :biggrin:

I would still laugh really hard even though I wouldn't under stand it. :lol: ~ :h:~ Edited by Hojirick
Signature Guidelines: Your signature may not contain more than 10 different images.

Oh, I loved that! I think my favorite panel was when you opened up your mouth 90 degrees to scream. :D

Great comic, Bio. I'm just glad I don't know what a "Slenderman" is. And also...

comic58.png

:fear: I CANNOT UNSEE THIS.
You know what they say. What has been seen cannot be unseen! :blink:

You could use characters like me more.........................

You DO have a lot of PGS's, Biocry ...Just saying. :P Your comics are great, btw. :D

comic62.png10/24/11 I fear no one will get this reference... comic63.png10/25/11 I need new characters... Three new comics. I'm on a roll... :biggrin: - :b: :c: :2: :1:

Please tell me the fezzes are doctor who. Coz fezzes are cool http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png (or whatever he said I haven't seen doctor who in forever)Indiana Jones and Transformers ftw. wait...didn't Mr. Oak here get shot? THE ZOMBIEPOCALYPSE IS UPON US Also, I enjoyed the halloween one( I love pohuaki's line) ~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

You have plenty of characters. Take me, who hasn't even gotten a proper intro in... well, anyones comics I've PGSd in -_-so do a comic for each of your almost never seen PGSes. Or not. you could displease the masses if you don't, though...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian