Bionicle Mafia 2.4: What Once Was

Squishyfrog

Bionicle Mafia 2.4What Once Was

BZ-Metru was cursed, or so ran the rumours. Since time out of mind, battles had raged behind the scenes, hidden movers assassinating villagers or influencing lynch mobs to kill Mafiosi. Once a Sector was depopulated, it almost always was abandoned for another one, where the villagers would invariably come under siege from within, as the ever-present Mafia or mysterious third parties sought dominance over the Sector. But sometimes, the past has a way of returning from the dead.Rules

• [*]Lying about roles (or reealing them) is permitted. Fabricating evidence is permitted.[*]Each Night will take two days. If a role has not PMed by then, they will be skipped.[*]Each Day will take two days. if you do not vote by then, you will be skipped.[*]BZP Rules apply.

RolesPro-Town1x Medic: The Medic may choose one player to protect per night. They can stop any action except an investigation by a Detective.2x Detective: The Detective may choose any one player to investigate at night. That player's role is revealed to them.1x Secret Role: It's a secret. Why would I tell you what it does?10x Villagers: A little smaller of a number than usual, but I don't think you guys will mind.Anti-Town4x Mafiosi: The Mafia we know and love. Each night they vote on their target and who will commit the deed. Anyone may PM the decisionto the GM.2x Secret Roles: Seriously, who here is expecting me to tell you what they do?Neutral1x Secret Role: [REDACTED]Player List:

• [*]An Imploding Impulsion[*]Zakaro Villager (Sibling to MoC1), Killed by Mafia Round One[*]Squishypony[*]gdfgdfgdfice[*]JiMing Mafian, lynched Round Four[*]Clone Commander Cody Dirty Detective, lynched Round Two[*]Fullbringer Blade Detective, killed by Necromancer Round Five[*]Toarobot18[*]Zoma Apprentice, killed Round Three[*]The Wretched Automaton[*]Noble Knight BioBeast Black mask, lynched Round Three[*]Mt. Ihu, VIllager, killed by Mafia, Round Two[*]Tyler Durden, Villager (Sibling), killed by Black Mask, Round Two[*]Portalfig, Mafian (Sibling), killed by Sibling empathy, Round Two[*]Lhikevikk Returns![*]Toa Onarax, Mafian, lynched Round Two[*]Kohrak Kal 17[*]MoC1: technic Gladiator Villager (Sibling to Zakaro), killed by emapthy, Round One[*]iBrow Hearts Luna GM, killed by ??, Round Four[*]Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons, Mafian, killed by ??, Round Two

I know doesn't look as impressive as the last one, but bear with me. I think you'll enjoy it. Also credit to Portalfig for some of the ideas. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Spot 19.-ibrowEDIT: Looking this over... I'm guessing one of the Detectives is going to be insane. I'm glad the "Medic" term is being kept- perhaps he can have a German accent as well?Impulse is right- the roles do add up to 21, unless we have two secret roles (one pro-town, one anti-town) siblings or something along those lines.Sadface about not keeping roman numerals.

Edited by iBrow Hearts Luna