What Just Happened? 2.0

Kazi the Matoran

Welcome to...what_just_happened_2.0_poster.pngIt's ten years after the original series, and Kazi has been free for ten years after escaping the clutches of the evil Lord Ferzinahk. All his companions either died in the opening of the following war, or moved on to other occupations. Kazi has teamed up with Depar, Navin, and Crashnio to scavenge or steal what they can on the worlds they visit in their old but fast star-skiff. Unfortunately, this has earned them.... You know what, just read on to find out more.Authors (in order):KaziDeparCrashnioNavin Author Sheet:LinkNote to authors: Feel free to add anything to the author sheet as long as you PM the new updates to me.The Comics:Kazi - 10 Years Later...(original series recap and 2.0 pilot)Depar - EncounterChrashnio - Where Am I?Kazi - Not Again!Depar - This Is Why We Can't Have Nice ThingsCrashnio - Corner StoreKazi - What A Peculiar Place...Kazi - Woah... Depar - Oh Jeez...Navin - I Don't Think So!Crashnio - SoralloDepar - Process Failed! Navin - Wake UpNavin - What Are You Doing Here?[Click for Wiki Page][Click for 2.0 Wiki Page]The original series...Credit: -Rahi Zaku, Emkay, Tahuri-Turaga Dlakii-Nuparurocks-ZikoHope you all enjoy!~Kazi

Edited by Kazi's not here right now.
My comics: Kazi's Comics 3.0

My music: T-MG Music

"And now for something completely different."

-- Monty Python

I don't belive I've read this series before, that was a mistake. I really like the graphics and the storyline! Well done! I shall eagerly await more. -Utah

I must agree with you. These are very nice comics. I never really got around to reading these. I'm glad I did. The graphics are very nice and polished, and the story seems to be pretty good too. I didn't get around to reading them all, but the one I read was very enjoyable. Keep up the good work! -Rez

I don't belive I've read this series before, that was a mistake. I really like the graphics and the storyline! Well done! I shall eagerly await more. -Utah

Thank you! More will without a doubt come ASAP.

Cool Comics. :)

Thanks

I must agree with you. These are very nice comics. I never really got around to reading these. I'm glad I did. The graphics are very nice and polished, and the story seems to be pretty good too. I didn't get around to reading them all, but the one I read was very enjoyable. Keep up the good work! -Rez
Well, keep reading! I guarentee you won't be disappointed. New comic to be expected for sometime before the end of November.

-- Monty Python

Hey, sorry I abandoned this. Blame other things. I can't provide any update of any sort at the moment, because I'm away from any adequite image editing program. I'd be happy to provide something during the week, though.

"An old silent pond...

A frog jumps into the pond,

splash! Silence again."

-Matsuo Batsho

Im glad to do this again!I might Revamp my sprite alittle.. probibly not though. i like it too much. xD

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

it was gona be like abit more armour, but i cbf so i wont xD

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

Thank you Navin. Now, I've gone twice, so do believe it's Depar's turn. So Depar, if you see this, feel free to start working on something. I'm not gonna put any pressure on you for the sake of creative purposes. I find pressure restricts creativity.

-- Monty Python

Wow! That is good! Like the way you put two downed command ship on the planet! If there was any editing that needed doing, I'd say add some smoke coming from the ships, but other than that, really good job in deepening the mystery of these destroyed/downed ships being all over the sector. Crashnio's turn once I get a hold of him.

-- Monty Python

derp... wth is with my mask in the comics.. the orange is.. wierd.. lol

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention that. I changed your colours a bit so they were still you, but less.... idk.... hurtful on the eyes? Sorry if that sounds a tad rude, but I was in somewhat of a bad mood that day, and I was going through a shading phase at the time as well.

-- Monty Python

haha, If your insulting anyone for my colour scheme it would be the person who made them for me (Chan'e) lol

totaly, although in the comics i make ill still use my bright yellow one. the orange just dosent say HEY LOOK AT ME IM THE OBNOXIUS THIRTEEN YEAR OLD WANA BE HEY OVER HERE! OVER HERE! does it? XDcause, thats how I roll.

And it works in most cases for you, because it's unique, and that's valued in this forum. Anyway, ANYONE know WHERE Chrashnio is? I NEED to TALK to him and SEE whether he'll be RETURNING as a CO-AUTHOR for this series, or if I can DROP him from the LIST. If the latter, I'm gonna have to make up some unfortunate and possibly sad death scene. I don't want to, but I will if it come to it.

-- Monty Python

make it as gorey as possible ;3

awesome! ill get started tommorow morning! and probibly take my time on this one. i want it to be impressive. lol! so i might be finished by sunday (its 2:40am so effectivly saturday here when i posted this)but im also busy this weekend, not saying i cant do it. but that it might still take longer. 1-2 days at max! so ill get on that RIGHT away!!!now pardon me as i get some sleep!

something confusing that convays the name ofthe comic.

YES!!!!! Now I don't have to kill you off in some unfortunate accident or something! Navin will be going before this one time as he's already working on something, but things will be back to normal next cycle.

-- Monty Python

Well, I've been looking for you for two weeks, and I was almost sure you had left when I didn't see you on last weekend, but whatever. You're back, and that's all that really matters.

didnt see the comics last weekend but im back and thats all that matters. authours hug!!! what no FINE > :( :P Edited by toa crashnio toa of air

panel.png

toa's new unnamed comics. coming well i dont know so top asking.>:( :P

what a lovely BROMANCE!Im -1% completed on that comic. ill get started now. cause im a lazy Sod

http://www.majhost.c...ppendcomic1.png youurr welcome! URGH, Kazi's text messed up!! its the white messed up lines. the first pannel where he speaks he says I don't wanna know then the seccond pannel is: Whoa! nice shot! i though i fixed those. but i guess i didnt. >,,,< Edited by Nav3ta

SANDVICH!how u like mai comicc?