Guest Stars:

1. Lucina
2. Dallior
3. ToaDraconixMahvi
4. SirChronicler
5. Empty

Guest Star Application:

Name:
Spritesheet of your character (Chimoru R) (If you don't know how to make a sprite sheet then describe your character's body part colors and mask colors and I'll create one):
Personality:
Fun/interesting Quirks about your character:
Anything not listed above:

All Guest Star Applications must be sent via PM

-------------------

Past Series

d4y0zpi-710aac06-e38a-4d08-90fe-e40fa4ce

Regular Comics

Warning: The Compendiums are large images, with one being around 9000 pixels in height

-------------------
EQez5kW.png

Regular Comics

-------------------

living_the_suburban_life_header.png
Regular Comics:

Random Comics:

-------------------

Comic Contest 2 Winning Entry

-Traitor!-

d8jkiqk-8dc4395e-a15c-4bb6-9013-2bf3a265         

Page 1  |  Page 2  |  Page 3  |  Page 4

--------------------

Comic Contest 3 2nd Place Entry

-Dark Mirror-

rGqwaXa.png

Page 1  |  Page 2  |  Page 3

--------------------

Extra Comics

Glitch in the Present (Lady K's Secret Santa Comic)

Lady K's Back Up Secret Santa Comic

Joining the 2015 BZPower Secret Santa?

Toa Piraka Hakann's Comics: DXC 2000 Fan Comic

Tilted Fan Comic

Gavla's Comics Fan Comic

Mental Shift Test Comic

NX09's Comics Colored

Move Couch

BIONICLE Rewritten Page 1

BIONICLE Rewritten Page 2

--------------------

Credits

Dark709 for Chimoru Kit

Gerlicky for the six shaded Chimoru Kit

King Lehvak for the larger sprite sheets I use

All those who contributed to the Chimoru R Kit

All those who worked on RZMIK Sprite Kit

All those who worked on the Razor Kit

--------------------

Comment, Critique and Enjoy.

~Soran

Edited by Soran
Reformatting
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Okay, I finally have a place to praise your style. That LTSL comic looked great! Your sprites/drawings/whatevers look fantastic and very original. Probably the most accurate kit to the movie style.Wow. You guys either have a huge fridge, or label your whole house as one big one.Daybreak: Awesome title. I feel like I've seen the government chasing people angle a lot in RZ series, but since I haven't seen many make it very far, I'll hold off comments on that aspect until you get further.It looks quite nice though. I like your black and white at the end. Drama!I can't wait to see more.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

Thanks for the comments guys, really appreciate it.@Justax-Kal: Thanks for the comment/critique: Totally a big fridge, and I like the title of Daybreak too. Took me two hours to figure out what I would name it. I'm hoping to make both series reach a total of 50 comics. If people like the comics after that then I will probably make season 2 for both. I actually have alot of comics already premade, I'm only posting them 1 a day though, and one 1 comic series a day. I'm posting them like that mainly to conserve time to make the other comics so you guys wont have to wait as much for future ones.@Kodrak: Thanks for comments, and you'll see what he found soon. :P Technically I do hand drawn my sprites. the Drawing/Sprite is basically a 1-2month project just trying to get the shading right and everything. I did hand draw the sprites, but in the comics I just copy and past em with the peices I have made, similar to Rzmik. It's basically an over sized sprite kit in a way.Today I'm going to be posting 1 new comics from either comic series, choose which one you would like.

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Kodrak: I can assure you it wont be two months but it will end up being quite a while, probably one month since I'm only posting one opposite comic a day. If more people vote for LTSL I will post the second LTSL comic today.@King Joe: Thanks for the comment. Shovels belong in fridges.

Edited by Soran

In a way it does look like that.... O_oWasn't intended to make it look like that.I originally was going to make this kit seem like an over sized Xaniskit, and give them facial expressions and the likes.Thanks for the comment.Remember: vote for which comic you would like posted today, I will only post 1 a day.

Edited by Soran

Got some good stuff here, man. I like your sprites. Though they could use some more expression, but I'm sure that's difficult because of how much detail you've already got. :)In your suburban comic, are they living outside? Or it is one of those fancy outdoors-inside-your-house house?

@Biocryptid: Thank you very much.@Calvirick: Thanks, and its not really a issue for it being detailed, more so I'm terrible at making expressions. X_x@Kodrak: I never was into the whole lead character is signature character, so I put my signature character, Soran, as a secondary character to Akino. Only reason my Avatar is Akino is because at the time when I made it I didnt finish Soran's mask.Thank you very much guys for your replies, and now I don't feel guilty for double posting this:Tunnels to Mata NuiEnjoy the next comic, and thank you guys for voting.Tomorrow's comic will be Daybreak's Comic 2. The Predator.Random Trivia: This was first comic to use walking pose. I added the Doritos, and sports drink behind Soran after I made the comic.

You'll see very soon. He is the reason why I haven't introduced any of the Pgs's yet. He will be introduced soon.~Soran(PS: You just gave me new found fondness in my art by identifying it as a Miru. Was worried it didn't look that much like it since I colored in the mask 'slots'.)

@Justax-Kal: Nice acronym. When it comes to news reporters, they go to any extant to get whatever juicy story they can get. Murder is just the story they needed even if it was top secret, since apparently the government is willing to talk about it freely it must not be that secretive or so they may think.Thanks for the comment.~Soran

Always thought of Valentines day as a second Halloween because of all the chocolate given out. Never liked Valentine's day... I never got chocolate... not like I actually like Chocolate...Its the thought that counts. This was one of my favorite comics to make because of all the little tiny details I put everywhere in the comic.Whoever can name all of the details in the Valentine's Day comic first will win an early Guest Star/Cameo comic. Good luck everyone. I will PM the winner additional info.~Soran(Hint: They are in the First Panel.)

Edited by Soran

What kind of fool missends an e-mail like that? Not only was she careless, but heartless as well.Sorry, Akino. She probably wasn't worth it anyway if she can't send an e-mail like that to the right person, though.I liked the reference to LR's "Tahoo!". I like the replacement you did with the contacts icon. Did you pixel that?J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

Congratulations Justax-Kal. I will Pm you shortly on other details and such.@Calvirick: By two things what did you mean?@Justax-Kal: Yes she is heartless, but thats why he likes her. Shes just like those stereotype cheerleaders. I was surprised you knew where it was from, I've always been a fan of LR's comics so I had to put a reference somewhere, and I did pixel that.@Driken Toa of Shadows: Me too, haha. If you miss-sent a love letter I'm pretty sure you would reply quickly if you realised it was for wrong person.@Kodrak: Thanks, Daybreak is actually one of my favorite series to make. Akino is full of heartbreak...

Congratulations Justax-Kal. I will Pm you shortly on other details and such.@Calvirick: By two things what did you mean?@Justax-Kal: Yes she is heartless, but thats why he likes her. Shes just like those stereotype cheerleaders. I was surprised you knew where it was from, I've always been a fan of LR's comics so I had to put a reference somewhere, and I did pixel that.@Driken Toa of Shadows: Me too, haha. If you miss-sent a love letter I'm pretty sure you would reply quickly if you realised it was for wrong person.@Kodrak: Thanks, Daybreak is actually one of my favorite series to make. Akino is full of heartbreak...

I used that "Tahoo!" joke reference to LR in one of my old series. That's how I remembered. Puns...Knowing that about her, I wouldn't put it past her to have sent that e-mail on purpose.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

@Calvirick: Indeed, robot houses for the win. Both series take place before the Toa Metru became Toa. So they live on top of the crashed Mata-Nui robot. Thanks for the comment.Status of Guest Star Comic: 4/100% done.

Edited by Soran

@Kodrak: They live on Metru-Nui. The reason why the other comic was called Tunnels to Mata-Nui is because of how in cartoons alot of people try to dig a tunnel to China. It is meant to have the same effect. So Akino is digging a tunnel to Mata-Nui (China) and he lives in Metru-Nui. Thanks for the comment.~Soran