Tng's Comics!

Axilus Prime

banner.pngCredit to Kodrak for teaching me how to make these! And to Akuna Toa of Sonics for his kit! And to weirddisplayname for his kit! And (strange how it was hard to find this) Dark709 and all the contributors for the Chimoru Kit! And to Soran for assistance in graphical improvement for Season 3. as well as the Chimoru R Kit! Too many exclamation points, eh?Character SheetSeason 1Comic 1: In Need of CompanyComic 2: A Strange VisitorComic 3: Bohrok AttackComic 4: Attack of the Clone...setsComic 5: The True EnemyComic 6: Stabbington's Henchmen (Featuring PGS Soran!)Comic 7: Turaga TroubleComic 8: Viva La Bohrok-Kal (Credit to Kodrak for the title and repeated phrase)Comic 9: Stabbington RisingComic 10: The Prophecy FulfilledSeason 2Comic 11: "Calm" (or as close as it gets to calm in this comic) Before the StormComic 12: The Revenge BeginsComic 13: The Tables Turn(Inappropriate Content Removed!)Comic 14: Tight Security (Inappropriate Content Removed!)Comic 15: Call the Exterminator(Inappropriate Content Removed!)Comic 16: Mercenaries Attack (Inappropriate Content Removed!)Comic 17: I Sea YouComic 18: AllianceComic 19: Battle of the Comic LandComic 20: The Final InfernoSeason 3 (With Double Size Panels!)Comic 21: What the Karz?Comic 22: A Few SurprisesComic 23: The War BeginsComic 24: The Many Deaths of Lord StabbingtonComic 25: Unexpected HelpComic 26: Soran's True ElementComic 27: A Bizarre ProblemComic 28: Into the DarknessComic 29: War on Stabbington's GutsComic 30: The Sacking of Stabbington: Part 1Comic 30: The Sacking of Stabbington: Part 2OriginsOrigins 1: Birth of a HybridOrigins 2: Path of the HybridWill show PGS origins in order of the signups.Now accepting GS/PGS! To be one, you need to PM me about it. The details needed in the PM are:GS or PGS:Name to be used in comic (it can be your display name):Gender:Personality:Element:Species:Spritesheet: (use whatever kit you want, as long as it's roughly the same size as most comic kits, but give me a good amount of poses if you're a PGS.)Notes (funny quirks, things you want to do in the comic, tendencies, anything else you want me to know):That's all. And yes, you need to turn in your own sprite sheet. It can be identical to how you look in your comics. (With the exception of LTSL style, no offense Soran but a giant Matoran larger than the comic's panels...bad idea. For the same reason MNOG Kit is also forbidden.)I will be accepting up to 10 PGS and 10 GS. Note that PGS have a big role, because I'm not willing to make that many characters. (Making spritesheets is living Karz!)GS1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.PGS1. Soran2. MIY3. Malignus4. Gravity5. Toa Piraka Hakann 4.06. Sybre7. Larx8. Zyke9. Loganto10. Raiden11. Terra Nuva12. Pheonix13.14.15.Awards:sealofapproval.png Edited by TNG Prime
  • Upvote 1

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Wow nice job on the second comic, was all around good comedy. Best parts was the beginning, 'Hey wait a minute!' (Roundhouse-kick-to-the-face), DBZ reference, and 2nd last panel. Great job, again. I like the simplicity of the comics. remind me of some of my favorite authors.Keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Haha, "Werent you trying to kill me anyway?" "Oh. Right. Die Die Die Die Die" probably was best line in comic, made me laugh a bit. I also like how it looks like you're using things from Bionicle Storyline and phrases like, "Oh Karzahni". Good job on the comics, I cant wait to see more.~Soran(PS: Oh, Darn... No LTSL style? Sad face Emoticon.)

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Haha, just caught up with both comics, its surprising how fast you get these comics done by. I loved the ending of comic 4, I never knew they had off switches. comic 5, was funny aswell, 'the meteor was luck'. Nice job on both comics, really good, I shall try to follow this topic harder, as it is actually one of my favorite comic series. Great job again!~Soran

Lol that villain has fail henchman.A little off topic, but since you're using my kit, I suggest checking back in my topic for the up-to-date sprites. Today I uploaded a new toa build, and a bohrok sheet is on the way.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

@Atos I already made a sheet for six Bohrok in different poses, using your unfinished Bohrok sheet. As for the Toa build, I'll use it, but could you also make a new Toa Nuva build?@Kodrak the villain was not covered in pie. Not even close. Something much worse. XD@Soran thanks, and I make them this fast because I stay focused for like 2 hours a day! (Yesterday's was delayed since I was finishing Villain's spritesheet.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Yup, it's an arc. I made a saga-style comedy, sort of. And the reason I have more comics is I have more free time to make them. Thanks for the comment, here's a pie as a reward! (However, it may have come from my pie gun, so I would run it through a metal detector first if I were you. We don't want any more Pahraks...)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Frozenflash: Its a running joke in not only this comic series but also in another comic series that when someone breaks the fourth wall, all these natural disasters happen.I like my negativity in the comics. Nice comic, and I like the "this scene has been censored due to either excessive awesomeness or the author's laziness. probably both." was probably my favorite part. I also like the meteor running joke. I also like, "You Shall Not Pass!" "Just did". all together another awesome comic. Keep up the good work.~Soran

@FrozenFlash yup, I got the idea from his comic, Living the Suburban Life. You should check it out, it's good.@Soran I kept it true to the form you sent me, and apparently it worked! :biggrin:Thanks, all of you!(P.S. Did anyone notice he has .5 a henchman? I need to reference that in one chapter..)

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Curse that mischivous turaga, and that Nui Jaga who actually followed orders and killed everything in sight besides the person riding it like a cowboy yeehah. This totally isnt worth college credit! I like how the random henchman is riding the Nui Jaga, and how the fourth wall meteor appears yet again. I think the meteor is by far my favorite running joke in the series. Nice job again, and keep up the good work.~Soran

Lol, the guy on his back wasn't technically in his line of sight. Still, I put the guy riding just for extra insanity. (Wow, you and Stabbington seem to have the worst days ever in this comic.)And yes, the meteor will continue to appear, but the next time it does, I'll also try to put in something new. I also like that running joke, but I wouldn't want it getting stale... :PThanks!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Woo, Loving the comics. I should check more often on these comics, They get uploaded Fast.Comic 8. Was pretty random (then again most of your comics are), but in a good way. I like the part about blending in, thought it was pretty funny. I also liked how you made little jokes about each of the bohrok's powers. I like how Soran doesnt get his college credits until after TNG is killed. I also like the ending, Battery powered Bohrok are as epic as sliced bread.Comic 9. Its hard to describe comic 9, besides using the word, 'amazing'. Comic 9 was probably my favorite comic you've made so far. I love how you tied almost all of the running jokes together in that one comic. My favorite part, by far, was the beginning with all the meteors. I actually laughed. I liked how Dalek was hitting Kaio with a couch. I also like the random Nui-Jaga who uses Soran as a chew toy. I think that Nui-Jaga deserves a name. I also liked when the .5 henchman showed up. The dreaded cliff-hanger strikes again! over all, comic 9 was best comic.Great job again, keep up the good work,~Soran

Lol, I was gonna make a joke about Nuhvok and Tahnok too, but I actually DID run out of jokes at that point. (At least I substituted the pancake joke, right?) Oh. And if Stabbington stays true to his word, you're most likely never getting those college credits. Comic 9 is the one I finally use ALL the sprites in! Yayz! Yup, the Nui-Jaga, Bohrok Henchmen, Fourth Wall Meteors, and Kaio's Couch are ALL in there! I might name the Nui-Jaga, since I intend for him to continue to ruin plans by running in and eating people. Comic 10 will have something that is a first for any main character in a comic to get...if you saw it coming, say so. If not, say so too. It will definitely open up new possibilities for storyline and comedy! Keep an eye out for the final chapter of season 1! (I don't know why it's called season 1 though, because it'll probably continue as if there was no break between seasons anyway.)Oh, and Comic 10 may be delayed a bit due to homework. I'll certainly try to finish it at the usual time though.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Missed stuff...There's a lot of things I don't have time to comment on, so I'll stick with the important parts:@TNG 1: I seriously have - oh crud. Why would his armor be covered in that?!?@Comics: More meteors, Nui-Jaga, lol.@Viva la Bohrok: It doesn't come from Mexico, fool! It's Spanish! (Also, Viva la Vida is an album by Coldplay, and a term associated with the French Revolution)Why is Stabbington called Stabbington?

not autistic

His armor is covered in that for a reason I won't explain. (And honestly if I did explain, you'd wish I didn't.)@Comics yep, I put lots of randomness in this.@ Viva la bohrok kal, oh. I saw it in an Alamo movie, so..yeah. I thought it was mexican.@Stabbington cuz it sounds funny. Like a fancy English-German name mixed with "Stab".

Pk57sNJ.jpg