Staff Ups And Downs

Black Six

Today several changes have been made to the BZPower Staff.Velox has been promoted to Forum Assistant - his hard work as a Mentor has earned him this job.Sumiki is now our newest Forum Mentor. I look forward to working with him as he continues to help our membership.Unfortunately, these promotions come as a result of some departures.Janus, a long time staff member and former Global Moderator, Blog Leader, and Reporter, has stepped down from the Forum Leader team. He's contributed a lot to BZPower over the years and I thank him for his help.Mysterious Minifig is also leaving his position as a Forum Assistant. While he was on the staff for less time than Janus, his contributions have been greatly appreciated as well.So please join me in congratulating our newly-promoted staff members and thanking those who are stepping down.

Congratulations, Velox and Sumiki! (I thought that something had changed about Sumiki's name--must have been the font color.) While I don't know either of you personally, it's obvious that you're among the most helpful members around. Sumiki was practically bound to end up as staff; it's probably a universal constant.And, of course, thanks to Janus and Mr. Minifig. It's going to be rather odd not seeing Janus as a moderator--I don't think I've ever not seen him as staff!

Edited by BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

Congrats to Sumiki (who I'm just surprised took this long to become staff) and Velox, and farewell to the old staff - you'll always be remembered fondly in your roles.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Hah, well isn't this fantastic.Congratulations to Velox and Sumiki; sad to see Janus and Mysterious Minifig go, but I 'spose that time will likely come for everyone eventually.Going to be an interesting episode of The Three Virtues podcast this Sunday, lol.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Congrats Velox!! Maybe now you can do even more Library work. XP Also congrats to Sumiki; I've seen you around, submitting some positive posts; you make a great addition to the staff. :)Didn't get to work with Mysterious Minifig very much at all, but I wish you well in your future ventures. :)Ugh I don't remember a time when Janus wasn't a moderator/FL. He helped me out when I was a regular member, and then when I became a moderator, we constantly fought over who did the most work in the Library. I love you, Janus. <3

waaaaaaglebudI'm getting used to all these new buttons and I feel like Sixboss is staring at me through the screen and waaaaaaaag my name is light blue what have they done ;_;Congratulations to Velox. He's completely earned it.But Janus? MM? Has real life claimed you? ;_;

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Haha, saw Sumiki's name in blue so I immediately went hunting for this topic to offer congratulations and such. Congrats, Velox and Sumiki! :D The latter in particular; I knew it was coming for a long time, man.As for Janus and Mysterious Minifig, good luck in your other endeavors that you will no doubt be pursuing with the time retirement gives you.~B~

Jan nooooo, you were my first staffie member friend I talked to and helped me out- or that was Makaru... it was one or both of you. Janus you will be missed. :(MM you will too.Congrats to Velox and Sumiki!

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

Holy freakin' sunuva crud dadgummit. WHY'D NOBODY TELL ME SOONER?!Hooray for Velox! He definitley deserved the promotion. I mean.......... ya srsly.Goodbye to Janus and Mysterious. Didn't get enough of a chance to get to know you guys. :crying:Also, wat the cracker baskets, Sumiki is a mentor now??IT'S ABOUT TIME.Srsly, I'd have assumed that guy'd be promoted long before I had been. Maybe now he'll be so busy with his new job that we won't get flooded with blog reports (not likely). More people need to be as pro-active as this guy.Now then, how to rope this guy into joining the powercast...

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

I'm really sad to see you go, Rob. I always venerated you, and I know that you have helped me on more than one occasion. Best of luck to you in whatever you pursue.And MM, I didn't get to know you too well, but thank you for your work in Q&A and the rest of BZP.I knew it was a matter of time, Sumiki and Velox, before you two were promoted. Major congrats to you both!

Also, wat the cracker baskets, Sumiki is a mentor now??IT'S ABOUT TIME.Srsly, I'd have assumed that guy'd be promoted long before I had been. Maybe now he'll be so busy with his new job that we won't get flooded with blog reports (not likely). More people need to be as pro-active as this guy.Now then, how to rope this guy into joining the powercast...

I am not about to stop reporting things in the blogs. Bwahaha. (also wat the cee I'm proactive do I really report that much)It won't take much for me to join the Powercast. I have quite a bit of podcasting experience from The Three Virtues.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Aw yeaaaaah, no longer the newest addition! Now we get to pick on Sumi! =DSeriously though, major congrats to both of you. There was no way Sumi wasn't fated to get a promotion, and I felt like V has shown enough responsibility throughout his time here to be promoted to a position of more influence.I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYYYS =D

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

Wow, Velox. It's hard to think you've only been a Forum Mentor this whole time. Congrats on becoming an FA.As for Sumiki, while we haven't really worked together in the TTV context, congratulations, fellow podcast member on your promotion.And as for Janus, it's shocking that you are stepping down after so long. I remember you being a Moderator even before I joined, sheesh.Farewell to you as well, MM.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Lol Sumiki. Welcome to the awesome-people's group. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngI'm kind of amazed I got promoted before you, I thought you would have been promoted years ago.Velox definitely deserves it, hope you like your darker shade! :PVery sad to see MM and Janus go, I remember seeing MM promoted. :(

jlovfkk.jpg

Let´s see...we will go through all these in the order bossman posted it, to keep it clear. :PCongratulations, Velox. It was great to have you on the Forum Mentor team and I hope you will enjoy your promotion. :)About time, Sumiki! :D FM promotions are always especially good news to me, and this one was bound to happen eventually. I personally welcome you to the FM team, I am sure you will prove to be a great choice for this job and I look forward to working with you! :)Even though I barely know you personally, even I shall remember you as a great staff member, Janus. Best wishes for your future life. :)Same to Mysterious Minifig, whose promotion I still remember. It was great having you on the staff, and best wishes to you, too. :)These were all pretty unexpected, although the promoted people are not. Congrats to everyone again! :D I am sure these promotions will not pass by unnoticed and we will see many great contributions soon.~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Congratulations to Velox and Sumiki. Velox, I've seen a bunch of reports from you. Keep it up. Sumiki, welcome to the family. ;)Rob, I know you've been a huge help to this site and we're going to miss you. Thanks for everything, and good luck with future endeavors. The same goes for you, Minifig.

What is dead may never die.

I think I remember seeing Mysterious Minifig promoted - regardless, best of luck to you and Janus wherever life takes you.Congrats to Velox and Sumiki! It was a shock at first to see Sumiki's name in blue (it was orange for so long...), but you definitely deserve it.And I deserve to be punished, because I feel like the grammar of this post is awful.-ibrow