Grudge (debatably a filler...)

Ptolemiaos-

Familiar Face

Fillers:

Ptolemiaos-

filler 1

PGS's/GS's

If you are an author for this, then your an automatic PGS

PGS spaces (not counting authors) available. (at the moment)

-Toa Krono

-Soran

-The X

-Kakaru

-Toa Onarax

-Argaraffe

-OPEN

-OPEN

Authors:

~Ptolemiaos (Commissar)

~Toa Krono

~Soran

~The X

~Kakaru

~Garda

~Argaraffe

Comic making guidlines:

Part: 1 send me your sheet and bio!

This here is where you can find out how we will be setting up or basing the episodes. First, PM all authors what you plan on doing. Second, After everyone agrees that your idea flows with previous comics, and that it does not clash with future comic ideas, you will first send everyone the comic before its made official, that way we can all give advice, tips, and ideas in case there are MAJOR clashes. Minor clashes between ideas should be settled with me and those involved. This will make the story flow much smoother, and we will (hopefully) have less confusion and make higher quality comics!

This is the important stuff.

A.K.A The storyline and kit (for authors, may contain spoilers)

The insurrectionist group, called "Rift" has started open rebellion against the government of Terra. The leader, Ptolemic, has disappeared, with no word of what to do. Constant dissidents join the ranks, and many a rogue join. To start things off, one of the officers (authors, in this case Soran) leads a group to find Ptolemic. While this is happening, other officers rally the rebels and stage different attacks on the Terran Army. Later, once Ptolemic has returned, the group is attacked by Terran special forces (kit not yet done!). Ptolemic himself is tainted by a dark substance, something not yet ready to be mention much in the comic. That is all, for now...

Thank You for your cooperation

Credits:

Rahi Zaku

Metrukuta...er...what ever it is now

Edited by Ptolemaios

The series has promise to become much more serious, but this first comic kind of casts it off with the ways it portrays what's supposed to be serious, such as "Want to start a resistance?" and how it changes scenes quickly.Waiting to see more. Oh, and make the panels bigger. The text, especially is hard on the eyes.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Not sure how the storyline is going, but I'll be sure to check in often because it seems rather interesting. I can't tell much from the first comic, but it does seem compelling. Nice going, I hope to see more.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Yay, the comic is now much easier to read. the beginning is so mysterious, like, "Who are the Terrian grunts, what are they affiliated with?" I'm starting to wonder who the purple and red person is as well. I expect the story to dwell on who is who, and what they do, and such soon. I wonder what they want to start a resistance from, and what they are resisting. I hope to see some answers soon...~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Wow, that last comic was pretty awesome, the end was really dramatic. I liked it a lot. I wonder who the mysterious group of matoran with the black eyes are, and the Terrian Grunts. Its an interesting story, all though it seems a bit too fast paced. Might need to slow it down and explain more things in more specific details. Keep up the good work.~Soran

Thanks for the input guys! I intend on slowing things down, add a bit more panels for action scenes, and I'm typing up the script/text while making the comic, then adding it in GIMP last, that way I remember what they're supposed to be saying

:P

Also, I'll be explaining one faction in the upcoing comic, due anytime this week.

Don't know how long I'll make it, but it will be good and suspensful.

~Ro

This is very interesting, and I'd love to join. The color of the text is not well matched to the person, and so I mix things up. XD@1: Good intro.@2: Is the red matoran of them working with the agents?@Filler: Uh-oh... good set up for a kidnap.

not autistic

Uh... Okay, i'm really not sure how to respond this. On one end, it looks good, effects are great - aside from some of the text being a bit difficult to read. I'd suggest using a different font and, if needed, make it bigger/bold font effect. Good luck, Ro.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

Thanks for the input! I've been wanting to do text bubbles, but a) I have no experience with it,

http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png I want text bubbles that fit and look good :P

I'm trying to find colors for the text and a better font, anyone good with gimp text or any free programs that would help?

~Ro

Text bubbles are actually pretty easy to create and you can download specific fonts from websites, same with specific brushes for Gimp. Just Pm me and I'll help you out with it.Well nothing to say much about the last comic besides that it was really interesting. It looks like the grey person might of been a ally to the red masks group. Interesting storyline so far...~Soran

Wait.What's the rotation?Because if it's how the author's list is set up, I'm up next....Hopefully it won't take TOO long for me to do a comic.Anyways, Soran's comic is amazingly graphical, Ro's comic's of course are how it started, and I am enjoying ths so far...but I may be a dissapointment XD

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Sure thing, I'll pm you the backgrounds and other information on what I do.~SoranJust noticed all the mistakes I made in the comic. Ouch. Messed up on some of the eye glow colors using red instead of orange and also forgot to focus blur some of the background when doing a close up on the characters. Gotta remember those things next time.

Edited by Soran

Haha thanks..you make me feel so inadequate ;)kidding..but you are really good at comicry, I've been doing comics for 5 (long) years...and I'm still not that good :PAnd once I get on a computer I'll add your comic to the main post. Also, X, you mind introing your character? Soran's comic is great example if you have questions.~Ro

I've been making comics for just as long, its just I don't like showing my first comics. They're embarrassing.Also X, if you need any help I can give you some tips on things like speech bubbles, backgrounds, and such.~Soran

Seeing as I havent been on in a long time, I feel as though I should post.These are coming along well, I like the styles that are coming together (Mine being more like Ro's than anyone else's :P )Unfortunatly I don't have much time to make comics, so my spring break I may be able to do so. So seeing as I wont be able to introduce my character anytime soon, someone want to do it?Oh, and nice header :P

That banner.I wish I could put it in, because it's better then anything I could make. Ever.Still, progress is slow. Making script, but of course my dad is leaving on TDY today, so I won't work on it much, paired with yardwork...argh why so much stuff >_<

1Ydp0mg.jpg

@Toa Krono: Sorry didn't really know any of the other authors or what they look like. Had to look for X's comic's just to figure out what he looked like. I'll probably add you in the comics as soon as I figure out what you look like in Rzmik.

Going to work on a comic today, but I might not be able to, General Conference is today and tomorrow (don't ask, although I believe Tenebrae and Tavakai know what I'm talking about).Anyway, I'll be spending most of my time trying a new style for the setup, something like Soran's, that way panel size doesnt matter too much. Hmm, this, shall be trying...~Ro

I am still scripting.Argh, why is it so difficult to come up with a good setup...I have the middle and end done, just no beginning....arrgh. gotta keep working.And hopefully I won't finish the script and just not make the comic. I hate myself when I do that >_<

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Still scripting.No graphics, or sprites. Just... scripting.Man I need to find a pre-posed RZMIK kit again. It'll help so much making the comics...And I think we should set up a kit already, don't you? Make it easier on us who are insanely lazy.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Commuter?computer. And anyways, I understand. So it's going to be hard to work on a comic without a computer, huh?I still cannot figure out how to make the beginning seam into the middle...ARGH WHY AM I INCOMPITANT.

1Ydp0mg.jpg