Biocraft: Chronicles

one could replicate most of the textures seen in the trailers, as minecraft textures are PNG files
We'd really appreciate it if that wasn't done. I don't think everybody would take too kindly to our release schedule being trashed by impatient people. :PBasically the reason we're withholding the texture pack is, as stated above, we've got a fully planned out release schedule for everything except for the movie (:P). That stuff isn't subject to change. For us, the texture pack goes hand in hand with the server because it is designed to enrich your experience while playing on the server. As such, it shall be released alongside the server.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Well, this should be interesting. Can't wait to see the finished product and likely take part in that 1-month server =P[P.S. Yes, I basically just made an account here so I could comment on this now that it is nearing release and ensure I get to take part in that 1-month server and get the map for MC...though I'm considering staying for the RPs. Nevertheless, good luck on this!]

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Yeah, they've mentioned it (and continue to mention it) a couple times on this thread. The most specific mentioning of it being this post:

The plan (as I see it now) is to set up the museum server around two weeks to a month after the movie is released. It will be a museum server, and building or destroying the main island will not be permitted. You will, however, likely have a seperate island across a body of water next to Mata Nui where building will be allowed on; it will (possibly) be very similar in size and shape to Mata Nui, and will possibly be connected to Mata Nui to allow travel between the two.We'll likely only keep it up for a month, due to budget constraints (unless people feel like donating to keep it up and running longer), and then will release the map publically to all of our fans, along with all skins, the texture pack, and the like. The day that happens will mark the end of development on Biocraft Chronicles, and the project will officially be wrapped up then. :)-Mesonak
So yeah, from the looks of it the server will be a 1-month thing, then they'll release the map as a public download. To be honest, I'm excited for it regardless XD

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

Well, this should be interesting. Can't wait to see the finished product and likely take part in that 1-month server =P[P.S. Yes, I basically just made an account here so I could comment on this now that it is nearing release and ensure I get to take part in that 1-month server and get the map for MC...though I'm considering staying for the RPs. Nevertheless, good luck on this!]

Glad to have your support and interest! Welcome to BZP and such. It's a nice place, and if you're interested in RPing, this is a very good place to be. :P

You're also correct regarding the museum server. You guys could donate to keep it up longer, but I'm not really sure why anyone would want to do that considering they can just wait and get the map. :P

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Glad to have your support and interest! Welcome to BZP and such. It's a nice place, and if you're interested in RPing, this is a very good place to be. :P

You're also correct regarding the museum server. You guys could donate to keep it up longer, but I'm not really sure why anyone would want to do that considering they can just wait and get the map. :P

-Mesonak

"but I'm not really sure why anyone would want to do that considering they can just wait and get the map." well lets see here let me give you two reasons

1. we get to play on mata-nui with all are bzp friends

2. we get to play it with you and eljay and all the other boicraft guys (which is my personal favorite part)

is there really much else to say

biocraftbanner.jpg

-Mesonak

"but I'm not really sure why anyone would want to do that considering they can just wait and get the map." well lets see here let me give you two reasons

1. we get to play on mata-nui with all are bzp friends

2. we get to play it with you and eljay and all the other boicraft guys (which is my personal favorite part)

is there really much else to say

WELL OF COURSE THERE IS! A LOT MORE TO SAY! MWUAHAHA- I'm done now. :(

Like how I've got some pretty images I have to show you all! I don't know if I put these in a video, but here they are for you guys to enjoy. Not as pretty as Kahi's, but nostalgic none the less. =P

Thanks for all the support guys! We're chugging through!

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Just thought of this with Taipu snapshot: if the le-koro highway is that low, how can one include the great mine?
The answer is simple, and I wouldn't be surprised if these were their exact words:"We need to go deeper..."...*shot*[/late]

"Wrong."

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, Ghosthands here - if you're not a player of the BZPRPG, then you may remember me from my Sprite Kit, the DSS. For those of you who are unfamiliar with either, here's a short introduction: I'm an Englishman, in my last year of senior school, an avid player of the BZPRPG, a huge Doctor Who and Mass Effect fan, and a fairly talented pixel artist. And it is with great pleasure that I announce that I'm helping make the official Texture Pack! :happydance:

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

What do you think they're doing? They've said this hundreds of times already. They are finishing the CGI effects for the movie. The only reason that it is taking so long is because there is only one person working on it. Questions like this only waste their time and annoy them.

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

What do you think they're doing? They've said this hundreds of times already. They are finishing the CGI effects for the movie. The only reason that it is taking so long is because there is only one person working on it. Questions like this only waste their time and annoy them.

Ah, it didn't occur to me that my question was pointless, time-wasting, and annoying. Oops.

Ah, it didn't occur to me that my question was pointless, time-wasting, and annoying. Oops.

WELL, to be fair it's not really all that annoying (I've built up an immunity to it at this point), and it's not really pointless either considering it shows you have vested interest. Just a bit of a time-waster. :P

Glad to see you're still following us, Kraah. I promise you, we're working dilligently and production's amped up quite a bit thanks to Maphrox and the other members of our team. :D

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Good to hear. =) Thanks for sticking with it.(I've followed this topic since it was made, and it's like the only thing I get notifications from [questions about textures and maps and servers =P])

Personally, after the awesome work you put into Kopaka's lines, I don't think I'd let this project die and be able to sleep peacefully at night. =P

But yeah, thanks for sticking around! We're very, very close.

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

• 2 weeks later...

While you guys wait for us to actually upload the map (due to unexpected and problematic delays), a short and hilarious video series is uploading to our channel chronicling our difficulties. Two parts are up already, and the third is uploading. Check it out! :P

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Lol, that random water chunk was hilarious! But it does pose a problem nonetheless.

Yeah... All problems have been resolved, and the map is being uploaded as we speak.

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

So the movie is ready and the map is uploading? So when can we expect it to be up and ready for viewing/downloading? =3

"Wrong."

Aw. That is dissappointing if that is true =/ Oh well, at least something will be out.

"Wrong."

But of course, I can be wrong too. But I do not suppose that they have finished it this soon.

And besides, they would release the map after the museum server would've closed, which would open after the movie was released.

Still, I can be wrong too, as I said.

esDbByv.jpg

Good point. I was kinda suspicious about how it looked, anyway. Oh well, Ta-Koro's pretty big, right? Plenty to do in the meantime =P

"Wrong."

Where is it?

"Wrong."

Don't be stupid >_>

"Wrong."

Ok now where's the link? It's not like I can get it at the moment anyways I just want to know where the thing is.

"Wrong."