Arby!

First I discovered Portal. Then I discovered My Little Portal. Then I discovered Mari0. Now I've discovered this.And I am SO HAPPY because this is TOTALLY AWESOME. Bionicle + Portal = Sould've Been Done Long Ago + Added Humour = Even Better.I think I may be forced to begin repeatedly visiting the Comics forum. :P-ibrow

Hey cool, the series is back. And not only that - it's upgraded from a DAS to a MAS... or TAS, whatever.Nice new comic, kind of funny to see how they just gave up on the test.ADD: TNG, that would be Haz, a great pal of the authors, especially the ones who aren't iPenguin. He's a forum assistant now.

Edited by Tenebrae Invictus

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Long time, no see. Good to see this series isn't going to simply lie down and have it's head compacted into a tuna can. Not without a fight, at least.To the newest comic, I'd say that was quite anticlimactic. However, this is but the exposition. I'd love to see where this goes.

"An old silent pond...

A frog jumps into the pond,

splash! Silence again."

-Matsuo Batsho

Okso first off, thanks to everyone for the commentssecond, I've gotten no replies from either UK or Pengu so I suppose, for the moment, this will be a single-author series (and as such, releases will be slower)and finally, I started a new comic last week, but hadn't realized what I'd gotten myself into with my ideas. So hopefully that will be done and posted soon

• 1 month later...

Oh your Gods why didn't I hear of this sooner? Portal comics? Yes please! Arby, UK, AND iPenguin? Yes please with a cherry on top! But Arby, UK and iPenguin making Portal comics? I need to sit down or I might just die from awesomeness overload..... Again.Heck, I don't care if it's only Arby making comics for the time being, this is still awesome!

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

• 3 weeks later...

ADD: TNG, that would be Haz, a great pal of the authors, especially the ones who aren't iPenguin. He's a forum assistant now.

Haz is my friend :(And I apologise for never replying to the stuff arb sent me, but I will eventually try to make something. Edited by Peng Floyd

Majhost sucks

but he's our friend EVEN MOREso i forgot this was still open and that revivals were goneI have not worked on the comic in a whilethis is embarrasingI'll get it done soon. In the meantime, hopefully Peng can start one or UK can finish his.Though the latter option is highly unlikely.EDIT: I really underestimated my procrastination. I'm not making any more promises, but hopefully it will get done at some point within the next 14 years.

Edited by Dale Cooper