Krakua Vision

alright i was just thinking about krakua and that is when it hit me. We will never know what fortress he was guarding when vakama had his vision. Now since it does not seem the serials will be finished we will never know for sure. so seeing as this could become a theory i will place my idea on what fortress he was talking about.i think it was metru-nui he was guarding. and yes i know someone will probably go"well i'm sure vakama would recognize metru-nui."and here is my retort to that" Metru-nui had huge walls surrounding the island with weapons mounted every where and beings other than matoran there when the final battle was being waged against the brotherhood."Would you remember your home town that consisted of maybe 10 building then you leave for like 5 years and you comeback and there are skyscraper everywhere, where your house used to be is the city dump now. i don't think you would immediately know that was your home.so see what i mean? I think that metru-nui could be the island krakua is protecting in the vision.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I think I'm missing something. When was this vision?

this vision took place in the book time trap where a kratana was attached to vakama's mask where he talked to the future krakua

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

well what i was talking about is just since bionicle ended we will never know exactly what island krakua will be guarding. so my question was what possible locations he could be guarding. that is what i meant

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

well what i was talking about is just since bionicle ended we will never know exactly what island krakua will be guarding. so my question was what possible locations he could be guarding. that is what i meant

Oh. Well, I don't think it could be Metru Nui for the reasons others gave (also, it's more like, you're familiar with tons of skyscrapers and you come back and see still a bunch of skyscrapers :P).Personally what I would hope for is something like my fanfic The Islander (link in sig). Without spoiling the reasons why, basically the island of Mata Nui is recreated in the southern ocean (an idea the BSS originally came up but nothing could be done with canonically). If that was done, a fortress could be built there and Krakua could guard it alone.Alternatively, there could be islands in rivers or lakes, or along the ocean's coast, and any of them could have a fortress built on it in the future. We shouldn't assume that Spherus Magna is devoid of islands; it's a huge (and now complex) landscape.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Also, BIONICLE hasn't ended yet, Greg just has many other, far more important priorities right now, including a new child, his job at Lego, writing for Ninjago, and such. I for one, hope he goes on with Krakua, I always liked that character.Edit: Couldn't the island fortress be the one the Golden being created out of nowhere? 'tis a possibility... Edited by T.B.O.C

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Edit: Couldn't the island fortress be the one the Golden being created out of nowhere? 'tis a possibility...

Why would Krakua be guarding that? If he was, wouldn't he be mind-controlled by the Golden Skakdi and less likely to send random messages into the past?And I thought that said fortress was on a peninsula, not an island.

Edit: Couldn't the island fortress be the one the Golden being created out of nowhere? 'tis a possibility...

Why would Krakua be guarding that? If he was, wouldn't he be mind-controlled by the Golden Skakdi and less likely to send random messages into the past?And I thought that said fortress was on a peninsula, not an island.
I don't know, it just suddenly occurred that was an island fortress thing, and how many of those do we know of, anyway? About the peninsula and or island thing, I'll take your word for it, since it's been forever since I reviewed that part of the story. Makes sense to me.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg

I don't know, it just suddenly occurred that was an island fortress thing, and how many of those do we know of, anyway? About the peninsula and or island thing, I'll take your word for it, since it's been forever since I reviewed that part of the story. Makes sense to me.
I seem to recall that the Golden Skakdi and Co. walked out to the fortress upon creation, not using boats. It was close to the sea, but not completely detached from the central land mass. There's the reasoning. :)

It's plausible, maybe more so than my above ideas. The fact that the Golden being's in charge there is irrelevant as in future story that would likely change. And in a universe with elemental powers, someone like Onua could remove part of the peninsula, turning it into an island. And the Order, Krakua alone, or some new organization he belongs to could repurpose it, and he would guard it.Could happen.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Well, it IS possible it's just a future made possible by the Inika but not essential. But we know it wasn't just a random possible future because it was said that if the Inika failed that future wouldn't happen. Greg might also have confirmed it will happen, but I dunno. Vakama's visions do tend to come true, though.

Well, it IS possible it's just a future made possible by the Inika but not essential. But we know it wasn't just a random possible future because it was said that if the Inika failed that future wouldn't happen. Greg might also have confirmed it will happen, but I dunno. Vakama's visions do tend to come true, though.

This probably has no relationship with it, but the Mahri are currently with the Golden Being on the island, but the island wasn't brought about because of them. Just saying.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg

This probably has no relationship with it, but the Mahri are currently with the Golden Being on the island, but the island wasn't brought about because of them. Just saying.
The fusion made the fortress, and the fusion is made up of the piraka, amongst other things. And the piraka all fitted in a big cauldron of EP because of the Mahri, as they wanted to get the Mask of Life, which ended up in the pit because of the Inika. These are all events that are linked together, the Piraka and now the fusion are the standard enemies of the mahri, so maybe it all has some relevance to Krakua and the vision he gave Vakama.Or maybe I'm stringing together unrelated points to get a ridiculous and irrelevant conclusion :P

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

The fusion made the fortress, and the fusion is made up of the piraka, amongst other things. And the piraka all fitted in a big cauldron of EP because of the Mahri, as they wanted to get the Mask of Life, which ended up in the pit because of the Inika. These are all events that are linked together, the Piraka and now the fusion are the standard enemies of the mahri, so maybe it all has some relevance to Krakua and the vision he gave Vakama.Or maybe I'm stringing together unrelated points to get a ridiculous and irrelevant conclusion :P
That is highly plausible, in my opinion. This would also fit into my theory that Zaktan wasn't really killed, and that he was the green cloud, and could possibly be the controller-person of the fusion. But who knows?

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg

That is highly plausible, in my opinion. This would also fit into my theory that Zaktan wasn't really killed, and that he was the green cloud, and could possibly be the controller-person of the fusion. But who knows?
That would possibly imply that the purpose of the Krakua vision had a higher meaning, nothing to do with saving Mata Nui's life. Of course, given it was the Mahri's destiny to save Mata Nui's life, I think it unlikely.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

That would possibly imply that the purpose of the Krakua vision had a higher meaning, nothing to do with saving Mata Nui's life. Of course, given it was the Mahri's destiny to save Mata Nui's life, I think it unlikely.
Or it could be just an extension. Vakama is still "waiting and hoping" that the Mahri will free themselves from the Golden Skakdi and come back to assist the Toa - if he knows about their current predicament. A vision can have more than one meaning.