Snicker's Comics: 4Th Generation

That Which Is

posterforhaley.pngThank you Vataki for my banner...thing!Hello people, these are my comics.Enjoy!Comics:Comic 1: Intro part 1Comic 2: It's okay to be obsessed with 24.Comic:3: PGS's are missingComic:4: PGS'S are missing part 2Comic:5: Snicker's new friendComic:6: Rutu's in loveComic:7: I don't care.Comic:8: PGS'S are missing part 3/ Nx09's pgs comicComic:9: Giggles has confidenceComic:10:PGS'S are missing part 4Comic:11:Sandwiches are wonderfull.Comic:12:Giggles loves his crackers.Comic:13:Lord of the Rings randomnessComic:14:Giggles wants a girlfriendComic:15:PGS'S ARE MISSING PART 5Comic:16:PGS'S ARE MISSING PART 6 1st partComic:17:PGS'S ARE MISSING PART 6 2nd partComic:18:PGS'S ARE MISSING PART 7/Kreos's pgs comicComic:19:PGS'S are missing finale! !!!!Comic:20:Soran and Oneker's PGS's comicComic:21: One does not simply...Comic:22:Leganto PGS comic/explainingComic:23: The Smoke Monster's PGS comic.Comic:24: 24!Comic:25" ...Oh...Comic:26: My british dude part 1Comic:27: My british dude part 2Comic;28: ThanksgivingFillersfiller:1: ShirtPGSes:JiMingGavlaChan'eEljayChathSyberDJLogantoNX09(The rest will be added later)Invite only, by the way.GSes:Now accepting.Now enjoy or you will die.Thank you for reading, bye! Edited by Haldir of Lorien

cammarie.jpeg

Permission granted.Let me quote the bedroom scenes for you."Yo, Snicker, phone."-Rutu"Okay, Gimme."-Snicker"Hello? OH, hey Jack, how are you? Uh-huh, yeah, that fine, okay, see you soon."-Snicker"Rutu, get everyone."-Snicker"Give me hotdogs, or give me flesh."-Frank"Snickers room. NOW!!!"-Rutu"We are having three guests soon."-Snicker"And JiMing, get off my foot."-SnickerIs that better?

Edited by Nina Myers

cammarie.jpeg

The Comic is good but the text is hard to read!Keep up the good work Snicker! or Nina?

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Being obsessed with 24 is perfectly normal for anyone who has ever seen the showI don't judge youAnd the "do I look hot" joke/pun was winEdit: Also, they glowing text looks quite nice, but perhaps you should center the text on each layer. That way it looks nicer, and the glow won't be cut off on the edges.

Edited by Vataki Teridax

naw man

• 2 weeks later...

New comic.(I know it's kinda random, the first half is to explain why the wall paper is different, and the rest is a comic.)Enjoy!!! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif

What do you mean by "she loves her some 24"?.And Rutu isn't inlove with michelle.Besides that the comic was cool.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Killing your own PGS's? Your Character is Evil!The Face expression was funny! :biggrin:Keep up the good work Snicker!

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.