Tahu The Burger Burglar Burglarizes A Burger

Parazan

TAHU THE BURGER BURGLAR BULGLARIZES A BURGER*Note: it is illegal to steal a Burger: the penalty is 5 seconds in Jail,and nobody,and I mean NOBODY(except for the Barraki and Tahu) wants to go to Jail for 5 seconds.Tahu Mata walked into Mc. Tahnok's;today was Saturday,the day when Mc. Tahnok's is flooded by swarms of People Bohrok,hungry,fat,stupid,clumsy Bohrok. Tahu: Pfft,getting past a bunch of clumsy Bohrok is easy!Cashier: Hello,welcome to Mc. Tahnok's fast-food restaurant;the best fast-food restaurant on Mata-Nui! I am Bob Tahnok! What would you like to order?Tahu: I WANT A BURGER!!!Cashier: Whoa,no need to yell! Oh,the Burger will be 19.99Tahu: Can I pay after the Burger is finished?Cashier: Sure! Any add-on's?Tahu: Protodermis!Cashier: Okay!Tahu: Now i'll just grab that and run away with my EPIC fire-sword that I inherited from Chuck Norris himself!Cashier: Come back! SECURITY!!!Bohrok-Kal: Yes,Bob?Cashier: A Toa is running away with a stolen Burger!Tahnok-Kal: Okay,you know the drill,first: we've got to get this Comedy to 300 characters,second: we've got to get that Burglar! Load your Protodermis Guns! Bohrok-Kal,transform aaaAANNNDD ROLL OUT!Tahu:they'll never get me!Lehvak-Kal: Ready,aim,FIRE!BAM!Tahu: Ouch! What happened?Nuhvok-Kal: He's not,dead!Tahu: Hahah,now I am a Toa Nuva and i'm gonna use my sewer surfing board to escape! JUMPS INTO SEWER!Gahlok-Kal: So,i'm the only one that can swim here...Pahrak-Kal: FOREVER ALONE...Gahlok-Kal: Hey! Shoots gun at Pahrak-Kal,Pahrak-Kal turns into molten plastic.Pahrak-Kal's Ghost: OOH!! Who said Pahrak have no souls? Well,PAHRAK HAVE SOULS!!Kohrak-Kal: Enough fighting,what's 157,085,856 x 45?Tahnok-kal: You're the Math geek,tell us!Kohrak-Kal: 7,068,863,520!Lehvak-Kal: Erm,but since he's in the stinky sewer now,can I practice my sword-fighting skills?Gahlok-Kal: Erm,but the only kind of Bohrok that even CARRIES a sword are Bohrok-Va.Tahu: Wow,what a stinky sewer,hey,I see an exit!Onua: Hey,Tahu!Tahu:Whoa! You got the upgrade TOO?[/sarcasm]Onua: Sure did,so did the rest of us! Wait a second,did you steal a Burger again?Tahu: Yep!Random Vahki: You're under arrest!Onua: Weren't the Vahki destroyed like a 1,000 years ago?Tahu: RICK ROLL.Vahki: :dies:Tahu: TEEHEE.Gahlok-Kal: Shoot!Tahu: :frozen:AT THE JAIL...Tahu: I'm breaking out.Pridak: It's impossible to escape,they've got Rahkshi as guards! They also got sewing string instead of barb wire! And there's a toxic swamp down there,it's called Chernobyl.Tahu: Do I care?Pridak: Suit yourself.WINDOW BREAKSTahu: Oh no,there's a toxic swamp beneath!SPLASH!Tahu: Huh? I'm still alive! I AM ALIVE! Krika: Not only that,but you've upgrated to Tahu Mistika.Bitil: We're the FBM:Federal Bureau of Makuta!Gorast: We'll send you to the pit!Tahu: :shoots:Bitil: :dies:Gorast: :shoots: Gorast: :misses:Swamp Stalker: I stalk people!Tahu: :shoots:Swamp Stalker: :dies:Krika: :shoots:Gorast: :dies:Krika: Run away,Tahu! Run away! Bring the burger to happy cat!Tahu: This is a Cheeseburger? :throws:Happy cat: :eats:Tahu: Bye-bye!Krika: APRIL FOOLS! :shoots:Tahu flies up to Bara-MagnaTahu: Huh,where am I?:SQUASH:A giant Robot stepped on Tahu. Tahu became ZOMBIE TAHU!ZT: Brains!Gresh: No way!ZT: Yeah,way!Gresh: :shoots:ZT: :dies:Teridax: hahah!BARA-MAGNA BLOWS UP!Some random Av-Matoran: Good thing I flew away! :crashes into Comet:THE END-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

TAHU THE BURGER BURGLAR ENTERS THE BURGER DIMENSION AND BURGLARIZES A BURGERTahu: Hmm,i'll go trade Kanohi with someone! At Brutaka's house...Brutaka: Tahu,what do you want now?Tahu: I want your Olmak!Brutaka: Give me your hau.Tahu: Alright!Brutaka: Good,now put the mask on.Tahu: I want to go to another dimension!Zap!Tahu: Where am I? Why are...hey,this is the Burger dimension!Tahu: Burgers are everywhere,even...AT: Hey Tahu,it's me,Tahu!Tahu: You're not Tahu,you're a Burger!AT: I'm Burger Tahu,part of the Toa team called "the Burger Mata".Tahu: And?AT: We defeated the evil Buguta,the ancient evil Burger-sorcerer!Tahu: Where is BZPower: Bionicle Zone Power?AT: Nononono,it's BZPower: Burger Zone Power!Tahu: Can I go back to my world now?AT: Answer my three riddles!Tahu: Alright.AT:

I am taken from a mine, and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost everybody.

Tahu: Pencil lead!

AT:

I went to the city, I stopped there, I never went there, and I came back again.

Tahu: A watch.

AT: What is the most influential show of all time.

Tahu: My Little Pony!

DIMENSIONAL GATE OPENS!

Dramatic star wars music plays.

Tahu: Yay!

AT: Wait,no,come back!

DIMENSIONAL GATE CLOSES RIGHT ON ALTERNATIVE BURGER TAHU'S HAND!

AT: OW! Now my hand is in another dimension!

Tahu: TEEHEE!

SHADOW LEECH HITS TAHU

Tahu: Nooodkcgihflkgjn fjfi,I AM NOW EVIL TAHU.

Icarax: Finally,a companion! Oh wait,he wasn't a Matoran...

Klakk: Trololololololol!

Tahu: UHAT LIVE WON MA Ifjfjhjggk nfifojtgrogt I AM NOW Goodwill Good Tahu!

DIMENSIONAL GATE OPENS,AGAIN!

Tahu: Hey,this doesn't look like Mata-Nui,it's been cleansed,but by what? Bohrok,no,I killed them all. maybe..

Vacuum: Beware me,I am a giant Vacuum!

ALL MATTER GETS SUCKED UP INTO A BLACK HOLE

Tahu: Hey,I didn't get sucked up!

MATA-NUI'S HEAD POPS UP

Tahu: AAAGH! I'm falling! :splash:

THE END

-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Okay, random review time! This comedy has a few flaws, most of which can be fixed fairly easily. Flaw one is rather bad grammar, this can can be fixed by copy and pasting into Microsoft Word and then using its spell and grammar checker to remove errors. The second flaw is that the story is kinda shallow, you can fix that by spending some time adding more plot details to make it more exciting. The third flaw is a lack of humor, there just isn't very much thats funny, I have no specific advice for this besides making it funnier. Hope this helps.

Edited by MoC1: Technic Gladiator

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News