Project: Matoran

Makuta_of_Oz

So, with holidays fast approaching, I've decided to try and get back to trading. I still need a few Matoran sets and masks to finish my Matoran collection, as well as parts for the rest of my collections.You MUST send first. I cannot stress that enough.I live in Australia, so you must be prepared to ship there.When buying or selling, whoever sends the money also pays for shipping.*= under negotiationWants<> Boxor x 2*<> Jaller & Gukko*<> Kopeke x 2<> Hafu x 3<> Black Hau*<> Misprint Red Ruru<> Misprint black Matatu<> Misprint white Matatu<> Misprint blue Matatu<> Kraata of Cyclone (any level)<> Orange Za (Gahlok)<> Orange Ca (Gahlok)<> Orange Ja (Gahlok)<> Orange Bo (Gahlok)<> Light green Xa (Nuhvok)<> Red Za (Lehvak)<> Red Bo (Lehvak)<> Dark blue Ca (Tahnok)<> Dark blue Ja (Tahnok)<> Dark green Za (Pahrak)<> Dark green Ja (Pahrak)<> Light blue Su (Kohrak)<> Copper Vu-Kal (Tahnok-Kal)<> Pearl Xa-Kal (Kohrak-Kal)<> Pearl Ca-Kal (Kohrak-Kal)<> Pieces to make Krakua* and Tobduk<> Tahu Nuva flame sword<> MoneyHaves<> All 6 Vahki - $10 AUD each<> All Rahaga except Bomonga - $5 each<> All Barraki except Ehlek - $10 each<> Maxilos & Spinax - $20<> Nocturn - $20<> Gadunka - $20<> Both Hydruka - $5 each<> 5 Stars Skrall - $5 each<> Metallic blue Za-Kal (Gahlok-Kal)<> Gold Vu-Kal (Nuhvok-Kal)<> Metallic green Bo-Kal (Lehvak-Kal)<> Copper Bo-Kal (Tahnok-Kal)<> Pearl Su-Kal (Kohrak-Kal)I also have tons of spare Bionicle pieces, Pokemon cards and Thomas The Tank Engine ERTL toys I'm willing to trade away.Go nuts.

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

<> Boxor x1<> Jaller & Gukko<> Black Hau<> A lot of Krana<> Pieces to make Krakua and Tobduk

I've got all of this. If you can provide a list of pieces for Krakua and Tobduk, I'm sure I can cover a majority of them. I prefer to sell; would $45 USD be a fair price for you?

plop