Posted Nov 04 2011 - 11:43 AM
Real Name: Robert Critter
Alias: Toa Aerrow
Appearance: has powerfull armor based on the Iron Man Armor. it is Forrest green, and has built in repulsors, Thruster Boots, Jet Pack, and Unibeam. it can also folded up into a school bag!
Power: he has a kanohi hau: mask of Shielding, an elemental stone of Nature implanted in his chest, as well as powering the armour, Repulsors, boots, jet pack, AI (girl voice named Aphelion), and weapon, a large staff with a claw at one end and a wench at the other. it can also be used to channel his elemental power that is enlaced through his blood Via the Stone of Nature.
Allegiance: League Hero
Bio: he is a young boy of 18 that was tracking the comet Elenin, until it crashed into his backyard. as well as examining the Qiute Interesting species inside the comet (from Planet Gliese 581 G), he found an elemantal stone of incredible power. included powers were: Nature, Fire, Ice, Earth (includes Metals; Elements, Compounds, and alloys), Light, Water, and Air. the comet also caused it to rain all over the planet for three days, along with powered crystals similar to the Crystals in the Storm Hawks series. when he tried to pull the stone of Nature off, the rock exploded, sending each of the elemental stones across the globe to the seven continents (exept Nature in Australia). he decided to build a device that allowed him to harness the power of the stone of nature, and placed it in his chest. he also made a miniature one for his prototype weapon, slicing off a small piece of the stone to do so. then he built simple Armor to protect him from an attack, which he used to stop a large bank robbery that would destroy much of midland Station, at which point he revealed that he was Toa Aerrow, and what his real name was. he then upgraded the armor, and made it a full body suit, as well as adding Aphelion, Thruster Boots, Repulsors, Jet Pack, and Mask of Shielding, creating the first force field and first fully sentient AI in the process. however, he had made it out of Steel, and so it was very heavy. so he designed a new suit, one that folded out from a school bag, that was made of a light Titanium Alloy (made of Iron, Titanium, Carbon, a recently mound element Mithril, Nickel, and Tin), Ithildin (Named after J.R.R.Tolkien's Mithril Alloy), coloured green to suit his element.also in the end he also built armor for six of his friends:
1. Lauchlan Miver, Toa Revim, Toa Of Ice, White-ish Blue, Ice Trident and retractable shield (based off the shield Captailn America Had), Kanohi Kualsi: Mask of Teleportation, Boy, 17
2. Amy Ralin, Toa Narissa, Toa of Water, Royal Blue, Twin Aqua Hook/Blades, Kanohi Rau: mask of Translation, Girl, 16, Robert's love interest
3. Odin Owolds, Toa Venger, Toa of Fire, Firey Red, Twin Fire Daggers and Retractable Shield, Kanohi Matatu: Mask of Telekenisis, Boy, 16, Has a crush on Fiona
4. Fiona Belianis, Toa Alumina, Toa of Light, Gold and white, Dual-Bladed axe (based of Astrid's axe from How to Train your Dragon), Kanohi Ahvohki: Mask of Light, Girl, 19, Has a Crush on Odin
5. Jasper Veriga, Toa Spartikus, Toa of Air, sand brown, Roman Sword and Roman Shield, Kanohi Arthron: mask of Sonar, Blind, Boy, 16
6. Nicholas Rakod, Toa Nitron, Toa of Earth, Stone Brown, Retractable Blade Shield and Huge Broadsword, Kanohi Volitak: Mask of Stealth, boy, 19
since then he has upgraded his an d his friend's armors, and so he fights crime, terrorism, war, strives for a better Earth, and planes to one day, find out where the Elemental stone came from, somewhere in the Galexy, Universe, or Multiverse...
The Toa of Nature
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I am a Seeker! does that mean i seek stuff?
" Most People would say that this mission is Dangerous, Reckless, and pretty much impossible."
"In other Words, Just our Style!"
-- Aerrow and Piper, Storm Hawks Episode 3: Gale-Force Winds