Because "Or something." I forgot that the sets hold 4 leeches and just went with 3 because that's a common number. Rule of Three and all.
Why not four?
Hm, again, please note that these weapons will have exactly the same effect regardless of is hit by them; except if their special abilities interfere with the weapon (knockback resistance on Toa of Stone, blind resistance on Rahkshi of Adaptation, etc).
Tridax bomb grenade? Yes. The lightstone rifle is for rahkshi, while the tridax grenade is for Toa. I like it.
- Updated Exo-Toa boss as revealed earlier in this topic.
- Fixed items floating across the ground (hopefully).
- As per the discovery made earlier: Rebalanced Gravity to have less insane differences between high and low stat levels. Lowest effect value has been raised, upper value stays about the same.
- Added Teleportation secondary ability. Places a warp point that can later be warped back to. It fades away after about a minute if not used, and can be removed so you can place a new one by pressing Absorb once.
- Added throwing knives as a weapon.
I still lack trees for Kini-Nui, so I'll just skip a bit on them. Better with a half-done map than no map. I'll also be working a bit on mask powers that are missing (Olmak is now an option for me to program, though the graphics won't be too fancy) and maaaybe the Felnas. I tried Kdin again; failed miserably. It never feels right.
Edited by Katuko, Aug 17 2012 - 01:11 PM.