Q&A Contest #1: Entries Index

Velox

Q&A Contest #1: Entry Index

Entries:Category 1: "I’m not sure what that has to do with it, but in MOST cases, the answer is maybe."#1. Posted Apr 01 2012 - 05:08 PMMember Name: Tekulo: Toa of GalesAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: I've heard rumors that Hapori Tohu's head grants wishes if you spin the gears counter-clockwise, so I was just wondering if members could get proto points by bribing him with cake?#2. Posted Apr 01 2012 - 07:40 PMMember Name: Electric TurahkAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: Am I allowed a picture of two guys kissing in my sig? I see scantily clad girls, so I figured why not this?#3. Posted Apr 01 2012 - 08:21 PMMember Name: PhyoohriiAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: So will the prize actually be a "good question"?#4. Posted Apr 02 2012 - 08:07 AMMember Name: Ddude the InsaneAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: I feel like I was disrespected by someone in the Bionicle RPG Forum. Is it okay if I raid Square Enix headquarters?#5. Posted Apr 02 2012 - 09:31 AMMember Name: Reznas NuvaAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: "Can we post pictures of ponies disguised as Bionicles? I'm not sure if that's Bionicle related, so I wanted to make sure. Thanks in advance!"#6. Posted Apr 03 2012 - 01:00 PMMember Name: fishers64Answer/Entry Catagory: 1Question: If I change my name to fishers63: Your worst Enemy, may I also change my avatar to a cute bunny rabbit?#7. Posted Apr 03 2012 - 03:02 PMMember Name: Toa of DancingAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: brakelatabasaasta feed me :wacko: Disqualified.#8. Posted Apr 04 2012 - 02:43 AMMember Name: EekoAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: Hey everyone! So my computer was recently infected with some nasty malware, and it's currently deleting all my files and trying to escape my hard drive. I've managed to contain it thus far, but I'm not sure how long I'll last. Anyways, I think it came from BZP. Anyone know if this is the case?#9. Posted Apr 04 2012 - 05:55 AMMember Name: Tekulo: Toa of GalesAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: I've seen a lot of kissing banners around lately (I still don't understand the whole Kiina/Podu ship), but I was wondering if I could spice things up with a banner of Jaller and Hahli holding hands? =3#10. Posted Apr 05 2012 - 08:32 AMMember Name: Reznas NuvaAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: "I heard there was this thing called the BZP Q&A Contest going on right now. I decided to join, but I'm not sure if this entry is allowed:'Member Name: Reznas NuvaAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: 'I heard there was this thing called the BZP Q&A Contest going on right now. I decided to join, but I'm not sure if this entry is allowed:'Member Name: Reznas NuvaAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: 'Cookiez!''''"#11. Posted Apr 06 2012 - 5:14 PMMember Name: Tekulo: Toa of GalesAnswer/Entry Category: 1Entry Question: Dude, you know what would be awesome? Penguin gladiators. Though, to be fair, I do like plushies as well. So, can the staff make that Penguin thing hapen?#12. Posted Apr 07 2012 - 09:52 PMMember Name: fishers64Answer/Entry Catagory: 1Question: Given that Bfahome's pet ferret is out of town this week, will the General Discussion forum be filled with boring topics that do not spur discussion?#13. Posted Apr 08 2012 - 05:40 PMMember Name: BZCoolnessEntry Category: 1Entry Question: I was told recently by another member that I can't reach 10,000 posts because the admins will block me once I get to 9,999. Is this true?#14. Posted Apr 08 2012 - 06:21 PMMember Name: RarityEntry Question: Hi, I like to post stuff very close together.So can I post one question/Entry for this contest at 11:59:59PM, and another at 12:00:01AM?Answer/Entry Category: 1

Edited by -Windrider-

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Category 2: "There is a precedent, but we don’t talk about that - so, yes, as long as it’s not too large."#1. Posted Apr 01 2012 - 09:25 AMMember Name: Toa_Of_JusticeAnswer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: Is there any limit to the size of MOCs on BZPower?#2. Posted Apr 01 2012 - 01:59 PMMember name: Kahu Rider 13Answer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: I'm currently working on a brand new comedy, but I'd like to obtain clarification on the rules before I post it. I wish to include the text "Do NOT bypass the word filter. -B6" in one of my chapters, to make it appear as though Black Six has edited it, for added humour. Would this be allowed?#3. Posted Apr 01 2012 - 02:21 PMMember Name: ~JC~Answer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: Would it be wrong of me to donate my entire savings to BZPower to keep you mods quiet about that whole business back in CoT?#4. Posted Apr 01 2012 - 04:07 PMMember Name: Toa of PumpkinAnswer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: Would I be allowed to hold a full-scale revolution of a single forum, as long as I promised not to make a fence of the old staff's heads? (To be specific, I was thinking Comics.)#5. Posted Apr 02 2012 - 06:37 AMMember Name: Blade: Sodium HypochloriteAnswer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: Are there any real size limits to posts? Since there are limits for avatars, banners, signatures, blog titles, topic titles, member names, comments, join dates, member IDs, comedies, and pretty much everything else under the sun. So, would, say, a post that has over 9000, bordering on 100,000 characters be allowed?#6. Posted Apr 02 2012 - 07:30 AMMember Name: Tekulo: Toa of GalesAnswer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: I made an image of Lewa dressed as a ballerina. I was just wondering if members were allowed to use toa ballerinas as banners and avatars?#7. Posted Apr 02 2012 - 09:08 AMMember Name: BfahomeAnswer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: Am I allowed to keep a pet ferret in one of my blog's content blocks? I promise to feed him.#8. Posted Apr 02 2012 - 04:47 PMMember Name: Kini HawkeyeAnswer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: Hi, I was recently contacted by a member with a higher proto and post count than me, stating that my overuse of the word "post" in one of my posts had caused his own post to go unnoticed, despite the fact that my post was significantly less intelligent and much less of a post. he then proceeded to tell me not to use the word post in my posts, because posts should be insightful, not posts about posts being post-ful. However, i also heard that there was a quote about making your posts count and I feel this directly contradicts him, as talking about posts in a post can lead to interesting discussion. I just wanted to know if there is a specific limit on how many times a word can go into a single sentance, and more specifically, if we can post an entire post with simply the word post, as I did.#9. Posted Apr 04 2012 - 04:40 AMMember Name: RarityAnswer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: Can I make a banner full of Bionicle characters kissing?#10. Posted Apr 04 2012 - 05:46 PMMember Name: Toa of DancingAnswer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: Alright, smiley faces and physics have infested my blog. Can I get a big vacuum to clean them out?#11. Posted Apr 04 2012 - 07:42 PMMember Name: Ddude the InsaneEntry Question: For Independence Day I want to release a giant blimp shaped like Black Six's avatar, but it's fairly big and some people are saying it might blot out the sun and unleash a vampire apocalypse. Is this possible, and is it safe for me to release it anyway?Answer/Entry Category: 2 Disqualifed - not enough relation to BZPower.#12.Posted Apr 04 2012 - 10:08 PMMember Name: The Smoke MonsterAnswer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: Can I use an image of Tahu Nuva setting a Makuta on fire as a banner for my sig?#13. Posted Apr 05 2012 - 11:37 AMMember Name: Tekulo: Toa of GalesAnswer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: There's this member who keeps calling me "an cool dude" and it's really been doing wonders for my self-esteem! I wanted to give him a proto boost, but I was just wondering if that was allowed?#14. Posted Apr 05 2012 - 04:14 PMUser Name: DragonofWindCatagory: 2Question: Is there a limit to the size of an ego on BZP?#15. Posted Apr 05 2012 - 8:00 PMUsername: BZCoolnessCategory: 2Question: Is it okay if I branch off part of CoT and create a new forum devoted to My Little Pony?#16. Posted Apr 07 2012 - 12:58 PMMember Name: Tekulo: Toa of GalesAnswer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: I noticed only half of Hapori Tohu's face was showing, so I was wondering if I could draw the other half and give him a sophisticated and glorious mustache?#17. Posted Apr 07 2012 - 05:30 PMMember name: Scanty DemonAnswer/Entry category: 2Entry Question: It has come to my attention that there is a McSmeag fanclub. Now to me this unprecedented in BZP's history and should be a joyous celebration. Unfortunately these fans want me to make a picture of what BZP would be like if McSmeag was in charge. I don't know if we can make pictures of what BZP would be like with someone other than Black Six. Am I allowed to make a picture of what BZP would be like with McSmeag in charge?#18. Posted Apr 08 2012 - 10:34 AMMember Name: GatanuiAnswer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: So I had the idea of hosting a contest in my blog in which I provide people with answers and they have to come up with BZPower-related questions to match one of them but everyone in my blog is telling me that it is a bad idea and that people may mistake it for an April Fools joke. Why is that? And may I host the contest and announce it with a banner in my signature?#19. Posted Apr 08 2012 - 09:19 PMMember Name: Ddude the InsaneEntry Question: I have issues with criticism, and I'm worried someone might randomly post something critical about me on my profile page. To remedy this, I'd like to rig up a cannon on my profile that shoots anyone who views it. Can I get a go-ahead on this?Answer/Entry Category: 2 Edited by -Windrider-

Category 3: "He was joking. The rules clearly state that it is allowed in most cases; this one is uncertain."#1. Posted Apr 01 2012 - 10:10 AMMember Name: fishers64Answer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: Am I allowed to make a birthday topic for Captain Kirk on the applicable day therof?#2. Posted Apr 01 2012 - 10:35 AMMember Name: ParadoxophobiaAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: I distinctly remember someone saying that it was allowed to send a PM to every staff member with nothing but a funny picture of a cat and the words 'Yo, dawg' on April Fool's Day.My question is: Are you absolutely sure that 'Yo, dawg' is the best thing you can put in it? I mean, can't I write 'LOL YOUR SO AWESOME'?#3. Posted Apr 01 2012 - 11:30 AMMember Name: Chaos DralcaxAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: What did it mean when the member Sloof Lirpa said that posting in fake April Fool's day topics was not permitted?#4. Posted Apr 01 2012 - 12:18 PMMember Name: The Smoke MonsterAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: Am I able to post a 'congratulations' topic for the next member who reaches 10,000 posts?#5. Posted Apr 01 2012 - 02:08 PMMember Name: cooldynamyteproductionsAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: Help! I want to make a comedy that has "LOL!" and "cool,bro",but is this allowed?#6. Posted Apr 02 2012 - 12:47 PMMember Name: DrgonofWindAnswer/Question Topic: 3Question: Am I allowed to make all my posts in Japanese?#7. Posted Apr 02 2012 - 08:27 PMMember Name: Electric TurahkAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: Would I be allowed to post my MLP-BIONICLE romance comedy?#8. Posted Apr 03 2012 - 12:49 PMMember Name: Chaos DralcaxAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: Am I allowed to post in this topic?#9. Posted Apr 03 2012 - 02:43 PMMember Name: Tekulo: Toa of GalesAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: I heard a member say that calling Tahu a pretty princess wasn't allowed, so I was wondering if the quote in my signature was against the rules?#10. Posted Apr 03 2012 - 04:07 PMMember Name: Ddude the InsaneAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: I wanted to change my name to 666666, but 55555 said I would get in trouble for ripping him off. Is this true?#11. Posted Apr 04 2012 - 10:47 AMMember Name: ParadoxophobiaAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: I've been seeing a lot of people entering some 'Q&A Contest #1' (whatever that is. XD), and someone told me that is was allowed to enter with a question that broke the Fourth Wall, so... Can I please break the Fourth Wall in my entry? :begging:#12. Posted Apr 04 2012 - 05:01 PMMember Name: DragonofWindAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: I was told that I couldn't edit a post one hundred thousand times with no appearant reason to,so what I want to know is if it is really against the rules?#13. Posted Apr 05 2012 - 01:16 PMMember Name: Toa of DancingAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: Can I start running around the site posting everywhere someone says "Bionicle is DEAD!" with, "OMG, the zombies killed Bionicle!"?#14. Posted Apr 06 2012 - 11:02 PMMember Name: RarityAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: DeeVee said I couldn't refer to Ponies as 'sexy', but I'm love with a pony named Rarity.#15. Posted Apr 07 2012 - 09:11 AMMember Name: imperial officerAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: Black Six recently said it would be a bad idea for him to pour Cola over the main BZP server computer. I am shocked and can only assume he was joking. Was he?#16. Posted Apr 07 2012 - 04:16 PMMember Name: Chaos DralcaxAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: Am I allowed to enter -Windrider-'s Q&A contest?#17. Posted Apr 08 2012 - 04:30 PMMember Name: The Smoke MonsterAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: Since there wasn't a BZP prank this year, would it be alright if I created an Avengers-Dark Knight Rises cross over prank that would be started at some unknown time later this year?#18. Posted Apr 08 2012 - 04:35 PMMember Name: Chaos DralcaxAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: I was told I was not allowed to enter this question into the contest. Is that right?#19. Posted Apr 08 2012 - 08:55 PMMember Name: Tekulo: Toa of GalesAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: Yeah, so there's this member running around the site who yells "BURN STUFF!" in every post in every topic in every forum and he/she follows it up with an 1801x4532 pixel image of Kopaka with a lighter. I heard from a reliable source that this behavior is not acceptable, however I have yet to see any of the staff members take action. Is this allowed?

Edited by -Windrider-