Last Film You Watched

Man, it's been a while since I watched a movie. I'm going to have to say 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2' shortly after it came out. It was a good film, although somewhat jarring to jump back into the middle of the plot. My IMAX viewing of it was horrifically marred by the awful 3D, which went in and out of focus every time the scene cut. I'd say its a 9/10. I really need to start watching some more movies, it used to be one of my favorite hobbies.

27823982019_d53174fab1_b.jpg

The last films I saw were Win Win (Paul Giamatti, Amy Ryan) and Horrible Bosses (Jason Bateman, Kevin Spacey). Win Win was a great (if slow paced) family film. You just have to look past the constant swearing. But really, even that isn't too bad. Horrible Bosses is hilarious, if a little raunchy. Kevin Spacey was such a psycho.

[Minion of Swertboss]

varakabz.png

The last movie I watched was Waking Sleeping Beauty. It's a Disney documentary. I am The Doctor

Formerly known as inikarule888, I am now The Doctor, and as they say, a Doctor a day keeps the Daleks away.

PM ~Starparu411~ or ~WN~ to be in the gresh/inika club.

PM me if you are willing to sell/trade(maybe) a set of all gold+silver masks from 2002

theendpb.png

I'm not quite sure what the last new film I saw was, but the last one I watched was Revenge of the Fallen, since it happened to be on TV. I'm fairly sure the last film I watched for the first time had Johnny Depp, in it, though...

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~