YOU CAN VIEW THE OLD TOPIC HERECHECK OUT MY BLOG FOR MORE OR LESS REGULAR UPDATES ON NEW COMICSnewlogo2.png"Amazing, just amazing.""This is probably one of the best Rayg comics in the world."" :superfunny:"Latest Comic:comic_63.pngHello, and welcome to Kanohi of Comedy! I've been inspired mostly by the Chilli God's "The Rise and Fall of the Toa", CyberKN's "Mask of Humour" and Phyoohrii's "Legends of the Matoran". Check them all out, they're very, very good.What the comics are about.It's, like the Comics mentioned earlier, a Comic that parodies the BIONICLE storyline from the viewpoint of the Cho-Matoran or "Chosen Ones", a race of Matoran in which every individual has his own unique elemental power. It starts when Tahu lands on the Ta-Wahi beach.The best way to show me you like or you don't like the comics is posting.If no one posts I assume you don't like them and I will close these.Rules in this Topic.1.)All BZP Rules apply, so no spamming/flaming/trolling/killing/playing on my lawn or anything of that sort.2.)Don't use leet. The last thing I want is a post like, "Z0MG. B35T C0M1X EVAH! !!!!1!1!11!dark709!".3.)Criticism is welcome, at least it's constructive.4.)Don't just look and leave. Post!5.)Laughing would be nice too.Banners:If you really like my comics an if you want to show that the whole world BZPower, here are some Banners: BannersGuest star Rules.Yes, I'm accepting Guest Stars, but there are also some rules.1.) Please don't post your application or I have to ignore you. Stands in the AIII guidelines. Read them, obey them, love them.2.) For now you can only be Matoran or Rahi. I'll allow Bohrok and other species when they appear in the story. Please no Toa.3.) Have a normal name. No names like #1Fanofbioniclesince2001i'mcooltahuisanawesomeguy46546414646576! !!!!!11!1!11!11one1!lol. I might be exaggerating, but you get my point.4.) Only one guest star per member. I'll allow two GS in a special case. If you ask if you're a special case, you're not.5.) No god powers like invincibility, or stuff like that. I want to have Guest Stars, no superheroes.6.) You can ONLY be a PGS if I decide to make you one! That can be because you're a close friend of mine or because it fits into the story.7.) Have patience. Sometimes Mostly it takes some much time to appear as a guest star.8.) Don't complain if I use your character in a way you don't like.9.) It's my right to change your guest star application at any time, tough I'm probably not going to do it.10.) I have also the right to change these rules at any time.11.) If the guest star list should be closed, ANY applications sent to me will be IGNORED.12.) You are ONLY allowed to GS, if there is a free space on the list (see below).13.) To GS, you have to have posted at least ONCE in the comic topic. Spam, generic posts like "Awesome!" or "That's funny ../forum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif!" etc. don't count!14.) The more you post in the topic, the more often you are going to appear. Simple as that.15.) If I get the impression a currently active GS stops posting, I will assume he has stopped reading these comics as well and I will let his GS become inactive after a while.16.) To the point "Plot Suggestion" of the GS-form: You may state a suggestion how you will appear in the comics. It lies to me if that suggestion is being used.17.) GS have the ability to get only a cameo appearance.Pro: You can appear AT ANY TIME. Maybe even in the next comic. Also, rule 15 will be canceled for you.Con: You will only appear for one or two comics.The people who aren't posting much (ahem) should consider this, since they won't appear much anyway. Anyone who wants to, contact me.18.) Use this (please only Rayg 2.0 sprites) to make a character, or send me the following stuff:Matoran:Name:BZPower Name:Gender:Mask:Mask Colour:Eye Colour:Body Colour:Arm Colour:Foot Colour:Info about weapons:Personality:Side (good/bad/neutral):Powers:Plot Suggestion:Rahi:Name:BZPower Name:Gender:Rahi type:Colours:Powers:Personality:Side:Plot Suggestion:Guest star waiting list (CLOSED):1.)-Jhar (Deimos? I'm not sure. Could this person please step forward?)2.)-Wing (mzpblue)3.)-Kora (Mr. Drowstergon)4.)-Blademan (Blademan TVM)5.)-Autodude (Autodude (Auto) Dragon)6.)-Synan (Synan)7.)8.)9.)10.)PGS List:.)-Phyoohrii.)-Turaga Dlakii.)-???.)-???List of seen guest starsNow, the main part of the whole, the Comics:Chapter One: The Coming of the ToaComic 1: Problems from the beginningComic 2: The easiest way to solve your problemsComic 3: Enter TakuaComic 4: Come on, you know this guy, don't you?Comic 5: Meeting VakamaComic 6: Oh, now it ALL makes senseComic 7: Breaking a CopyrightComic 8: Sorry, not breaking anythingComic 9: Which crazy mind can imagine such a crazy name?Comic 10: Mask numero unoComic 11: Problems with mask numero unoComic 12: Crashing and organizingComic 13: Lewa's Water-phobiaComic 14: Wet adventuresComic 15: A new mask. But wait, it's not new. I mean we already have seen a Kakama before. So I won't say " A new mask", instead I'm going to say "An old mask. And maybe a rusty one too". And yeah, this is definitely the longest name for a single comic on BZPower. Hmph!Comic 16: Yay, swinging!Comic 17: You can't find a mask without getting serious problems, eh?Interlude 1: Yes, I'm very busy.Interlude 2: Happy new Year!Interlude 3: Happy birthday to me!Comic 18: There are days...Comic 19: BURN STUFF!Comic 20: Looks like a huge pile of cotton candy to me...Comic 21: Onuas' reflexes are painful!Comic 22: Life hates tall, green matoran...Comic 23: Let's have a niiiiiiiiiice little talk...Comic 24: This comic couldn't have a better punchline, could it?Comic 25: Six Toa united!Chapter Two: Tales of the MasksComic 26: Snow, snow, everywhere snow...Comic 27: Beaten by the own elementComic 28: Finally a guest starComic 29: He will remember that ...Comic 30: Why did he come again?Comic 31: The brilliant distraction.Comic 32: It actually worked!Comic 33: Feeling of DOOM!Comic 34: Location names DO have a meaning.Comic 35: I think that exceeds the Geneva Convention.Comic 36: I didn't know Pohatu was smart enough for this.Comic 37: Eeeeeeeeeeevil Part One.Comic 38: Eeeeeeeeeeevil Part Two.Comic 39: Still no chilli fatories.Comic 40: This isn't C.S.I., for the last time.Comic 41: He wants to tell us something!Comic 42: The plot thickens.Comic 43: ... and thickens...Comic 44: Where are the Rashzakea skyblasters?Comic 45: Yes, I've got permission to do that.Comic 46: Oooooh, a mystery.Comic 47: You don't know this guy? Shame on ya!Comic 48: This guy DOES NOT LIEK!Comic 49: Yep, this'll give a lawsuit.Comic 50: Of schemes and betrayal.And now a little filler...Chapter Three: Cho-Matoran ChroniclesComic 51: Armored Protector.Comic 52: So I herd u leik...Comic 53: Wisdom is a feature, not a requirement.Comic 54: Just like at a post office ...Comic 55: Chosen Ones of Trampolines aren't always around.Comic 56: One can't remember every book one has written in the last 1000 years.Comic 57: You get what you give.Comic 58: Wall of armor? What wall of armor?/alternate comic 58Comic 59: Thinking of a comic name requires effort!Comic 60: CLOSE. DOWN. EVERYTHING!Comic 61: Idiocy(Tahu) = c * a(s)² where a(s) is the awkwardness of the situation and c is Chilli’s constant.Comic 62: No sarcasm here. Move along.Comic 63: A general misuinderstanding.Awards:chaneaward.pngThanks, Chan'e!Other comics:Like my comics? You will like these too!trafott.png The Rise and Fall of the Toa: Best ... comics ... ever!moh.png Mask of Humour: Already closed, but still funny!lotm.png Legends of the Matoran: Phyoohrii's very good comics! Closed.tlob.png The Legends of Bionicle: The comic parodying Bionicle, which starts from the REAL beginning.tsta.png The Stupid Toa Adventure: The first comics I saw on BZPower. They are great, but, sadly, closed.Kanohi of Comedy at the BZPower Comics Wiki (I demand a better page. And I'm to busy/lazy to make one. So make one, or feel my harpoon in your back.)Credit for the Comics go to:First, all the good comic makers mentioned earlier, especially Chilli.InnerRayg and all who worked on the Rayg Kit (Here and here).Nuparurocks and all who worked on the Comic Kit (Deleted).MSPaint, GIMP and Macromedia Fireworks.Cee estee for the Rayg sprite maker.Thanks for posting.

Edited by Coob

I rarely post in the comic "Metru," but I will for this. I have to say I enjoy these comics, despite or perhaps because of the numerous cliches. Tahu completely missing the gravity of the situation I can't help but find funny, and I am curious to see how you pull off Nuju's language. Perhaps he will still talk in English but for some reason only Matoro will be able to understand him. Who can say?The only thing that I really don't like about this series is the fact that as far as I know, it is the last of it's kind. The ancient Bionicle storyline parodies have all but died out, from Legend of Bionicle to the Rise and Fall of the Toa. I personally loved those parodies, and I hope that one day a new generation of fans will create comics mocking the Toa Mata, Toa Metru, and the Makuta all over again. At the moment this gives me hope that this genre will not die out, at least not yet.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I wasn't sure if I posted in this topic before, so I will now. You've certainly come a long way. Are you making those background graphics in the last few of these? My goodness, amazing. Artistic style of these comics look great now, certainly better than I ever did, certainly gives Chilli's a run for his money, too. A lot of these are pretty funny, and I like how you're straying a bit from the TRAFOTT formula in more recent comics that so many of us abused to high heaven, even if the focus is still on the Chosen Ones. Also I personally like the direction you took with my character. :P Proud to be an influence, but you've turned it into your own thing, which is great. Continue churning these out, it's a dying breed, our form of comicing. Keep the flame alive. Excellent work here. signoff.png EDIT: To give my ego a boost, though, fixing up the spelling in the tags would be good. ;)

Edited by Phyoohrii

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

Comic 61: Idiocy(Tahu) = c * a(s)² where a(s) is the awkwardness of the situation and c is Chilli’s constant. Oh, how I love Dlakii's pose in the fifth panel. And how I love him as a character! Also, check out my blog for more or less regular updates on new comics and other, more personal stuff!

AWESOME! These comics are back up, I've always loved your comics and being the first replier in the new topic is, well, AWESOME!

Glad to hear my comics have reached Equestria :P.

Yay. Now to go back and read EVERY SINGLE ONE. I'm glad these are back.

Thank you! I'm glad about you being glad.

:wired: My gosh!I had forgotten that you were the one that made your own backgrounds in 3DsMax! It's like Chili god, but reborn. When BZP went down, were you able to get a lot of story done? Oh ya these comics are cool. (should've put that at the top :P )

The program I'm using is actually called Cinema 4D, not 3DsMax. And not a lot, I am afraid. I grew sceptical if the forums would ever return so I wondered if it would make any sense to do someting when it could be for nothing. And a comparison to Chilli! I am honored.

I rarely post in the comic "Metru," but I will for this. I have to say I enjoy these comics, despite or perhaps because of the numerous cliches. Tahu completely missing the gravity of the situation I can't help but find funny, and I am curious to see how you pull off Nuju's language. Perhaps he will still talk in English but for some reason only Matoro will be able to understand him. Who can say? The only thing that I really don't like about this series is the fact that as far as I know, it is the last of it's kind. The ancient Bionicle storyline parodies have all but died out, from Legend of Bionicle to the Rise and Fall of the Toa. I personally loved those parodies, and I hope that one day a new generation of fans will create comics mocking the Toa Mata, Toa Metru, and the Makuta all over again. At the moment this gives me hope that this genre will not die out, at least not yet.

That's why I am doing these comics. I always liked the genre and was afraid they might die out. Hopefully I can persuade some people to start their own comics sometime in the future.

It's back, it's climactic, and even more awesome than before! I can't wait to see where this plot goes.

Thanks. I think you'll like what I have in mind.

Well.. If it isn't one of idols, that helped me in comic making! :P

I'm really liking the new comics Coob. Keep em' up.

Glad to be of service ;). And believe me: I WILL keep 'em up!

I wasn't sure if I posted in this topic before, so I will now. You've certainly come a long way. Are you making those background graphics in the last few of these? My goodness, amazing. Artistic style of these comics look great now, certainly better than I ever did, certainly gives Chilli's a run for his money, too. A lot of these are pretty funny, and I like how you're straying a bit from the TRAFOTT formula in more recent comics that so many of us abused to high heaven, even if the focus is still on the Chosen Ones. Also I personally like the direction you took with my character. :P Proud to be an influence, but you've turned it into your own thing, which is great. Continue churning these out, it's a dying breed, our form of comicing. Keep the flame alive. Excellent work here. signoff.pngEDIT: To give my ego a boost, though, fixing up the spelling in the tags would be good. ;)

Wow, thanks. Any praise from someone who influenced me like you means a lot to me. And your ego shall be doubled! Spelling fixed.

It's sad but true, the Toa are all fools. At least Gali is smart enough to realize she needs a babysitter. Speaking of how Matoran are much more competent, I wonder how the Chronicler's Company will appear. With his canon "teleportation" power, Kapura might not be a mere Ta-Matoran here...

Edited by Tanma

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is like looking into a mirror, though at least he keeps his temper in check better than I used to. By the way, are you considering a flashback saga for 2004/2005?

• 3 weeks later...

Next comic probably on the 26th, but tomorrow there will be a comic made by me in the Christmas Advent Calendar, or at least I think so.

By the way, are you considering a flashback saga for 2004/2005?

Do I consider it? Let's say I have ideas. The actual execution of those is the actual problem here, since I have just started with 2001.EDIT: Teehee, 26th, what was I thinking?Comic 63: A general misunderstanding. Edited by Coob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry I haven't commented in a while, my computer had issues. Good to know that we might see the Turaga in action, though I wonder what they would be like back then. As far as I know, the Toa-Metru have only been repressented once before in a Bionicle parody comic series, in The Legend of Bionicle. So it will be interesting to see a different parody of them, to say the least.On the matter of the recent comic, it is good to see that steps are being taken to help the Toa succeed.

Edited by Tanma

• 2 years later...