Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

K so, back in the days of old(and by that I mean April) I managed to glean some information that BZP's old forums would be...well...gone. Turned into archives, in other words. So I had quite a bit of time to...well...write a sequel to Aftermath, which was my very successful comedy on BZP before the server went down.I did so, and wrote a number of chapters for it to get a head start while I had free time. Point of all this being...if you request to be a GS, and then don't get any parts for a while...well...that's why.And of course all of this comedy series business was started by the original The Bionicles Try To Run A House, which was launched back in 2007 and was closed down in 2009. A1 ran from TBTTRAH's ending to now, and A2 picks up where A1 left off.CHAPTER INDEX(Thanks to Hubert for going to the effort to organize this):

Prologue...There’s a certain legend that tells about a group of Bionicles. These toys weren’t really a being in the purest sense of the word, but they were existant just the same(whatever that means). They managed to come to life one day, about 8 years ago, and escaped from their confines in Legoland, California, to eventually come to live at a house in the southeast region of the United States.The Bionicles lived in what could be loosely defined as peace, led by a Tahu and a Tahu Nuva set. The group met friends over the years, including a Toa team called the Zehvor, a bunch of sadistic Barraki and Piraka led by the irritiable Pridak, and even a giant seemingly stuffed turtle that only went by the name “Omega.”...Chapter 1: Re-OpeningAt the house...On the back deck...Pridak: ....mmeeeehhhhh...Zaktan: Hey guys! (walks down the stairs to the deck)Xplode: ?Pridak: ...oh....it’s him.Xplode: Who?Pridak: Zaktan.Xplode: What’s wrong with Zaktan?Pridak: ...well....he’s....umm....hmmm.....Xplode: He’s......what?Pridak: He’s kinda...well....um....he’s a few peanuts short of a Planter’s factory.Xplode: ...what?Pridak: Y’know, he’s...um....he’s a few coins short of a 1-Up.Xplode: ...Pridak: He’s retarted.Xplode: Oh.Zaktan: Hey everyone...why the long faces?Xplode: We’re a little...annoyed...at this.Zaktan: ....annoyed at what?Pridak: Pulling the pool cover off.Zaktan: What?Xplode: Tahu assigned me to work with this moron to help pull the pool cover off and get it ready for summer. Summer’s just around the corner, you know.Zaktan: Yes, I’m aware that it is.Pridak: ...how in the world would you have any clue about the date?Zaktan: The wonderful invention called the “calender” enlightened me.Pridak: ....ah.Tahu: Hey! Pridak!Pridak: ...(looks up towards the back door)...yeah?Tahu: How’s it going?Xplode: Depends on what your expectations for our progress are.Pridak: If you expected him to be stupid, you won’t be disappointed.Xplode: Don’t make me push you in another fireplace.Tahu: ...well....um....I’m not one for huge expectations, but I was more or less hoping, y’know, that you two had at least moved the cover somewhat.Pridak: Oh, so all we have to do is move it a tiny bit? Very well. (walks over to the pool cover, still covering the pool)Tahu: ...Pridak: (shoves the pool cover an inch to the left)Xplode: ...Pridak: ...there. Moved. We’re done now, right?Tahu: You set your expectations too low.Pridak: And yet, I’m never disappointed.Tahu: Well, I’m going inside. (starts walking towards the door) Keep up the good work, or, in your case, start the good work.Xplode: You’re just going to leave me with this retard?Tahu: Yep. I’ve got a meeting.Pridak: With who? Who could possibly be more important then me?Tahu: (turns around) Well, for starters, there’s Takadox, Ehlek, Kopaka, Gali, Lewa, Hydraxon, Nocturn, Carapar, Hakann, Jaller, Hahli, Matoro, Kongu, Kopeke, Macku, Vakama, Nokama, Matau, Kalmah, Thok, Vezok, Vezon, Fenrakk, Umbra, Pohatu, Onu-Zaktan: I think you’ve made your point.Pridak: ...Tahu: ...oh.Pridak: Man...I’m like...depressed now.Tahu: Well, apologies for making you feel insignificant.Xplode: I accept on his behalf. But you still haven’t told us who this big meeting is with.Tahu: ...oh, right! I’m meeting with Toa MT and Hydraxon. We’re discussing potential vacation plans.Xplode: ...vacation?Pridak: Ooh! Yay! Yay! Not depressed anymore!Tahu: Well, good for you. Maybe when you finish pulling that pull cover off, you can come along. (heads inside the house)Xplode: ...Zaktan: ...Pridak: ...man....now I’m all depressed again.Inside...Brenmac: ....oh, the mail’s here.Ackar: Indeed it is.Levacius: What’s in it!? What’s in it?!Ackar: Hold on, hold on. Sheesh, are all you Zehvor this impatient?Levacius: No, just the ones of us that have packages coming in the mail.Brenmac: What package do you have coming?Levacius: Something very important.Brenmac: ....like?Levacius: Like you’re not allowed to know. Until it gets here, that is.Brenmac: ....Levacius: Hmm....looks like it didn’t come today.Ackar: Shame. Now can you two move out of the way so that I can bring this mail to Tahu Nuva like he wanted?Levacius: Oh. Yeah. Sorry. (moves out of the way)Ackar: Thank you. (walks down the hall with the mail)Brenmac: ...why are you being so secretive about this package?Levacius: Because it’s a surprise.Brenmac: ....a surprise?Levacius: (nods) Yep. It’s a surprise for Tahu.Brenmac: Oh, don’t tell me this is another one of your birthday surprises.Levacius: ...actually, it is. Why?Brenmac: Cause most of us remember what happened with your LAST surprise. Remember, the car that Tahu thought was possessed and he burned it as a response?Levacius: Meh. Don’t worry. He’ll love this one.Brenmac: You sure?Levacius: Yeah. Trust me. You don’t know Tahu like I do.Brenmac: ...hmm.FLASHBACK(One Year Ago)...Brenmac: ...are you SURE this is a good idea?Levacius: Don’t worry. He’ll love it.Brenmac: ...Levacius: Now, I’ll just stick the talking toucan in the engine, and whenever Tahu says something, he’ll at least have someone to talk back to him!Brenmac: ...I think he’s more liable to go crazy than actually like it.Levacius: Brenmac, trust me. You don’t know Tahu like I do.Brenmac: ...hmm.END OF FLASHBACK...Levacius: ...what is THAT look?Brenmac: Oh, nothing. Just reminiscing...and plotting a way to keep that package from ever reaching you?Levacius: ...what?Brenmac: Nothing.Meanwhile, inside...Tahu: Ah. Glad you could make it.MT: What’s this about, Tahu?Hydraxon: ...yeah.Tahu: Well, you two are the leaders of some of the most influential groups in the household, MT, you being the leader of the Zehvor.MT: ...Tahu: ....and Hydraxon....you being the leader of the association of the mentally retarted.Hydraxon: Hey!Tahu: So, anyways, since your groups will most likely determine how the rest of the house’s inhabitants will react, I figured I’d give you first notice.MT: First notice of what?Tahu: Well....we’re going on vacation.MT: ...cool.Hydraxon: Yeah.Tahu: But not just any vacation. We’re going....to Germany.Hydraxon: WHAT?!?MT: ...Tahu: Yep. We got the tickets purchased, and we’ll be leaving in a little less than a week.MT: ...wow, Tahu...that’s...amazing. You’ve always been so tight-fisted with your money...Hydraxon: I agree, it’s nice to see some generousity from you.Tahu: ...so...you would say you are surprised by this.MT: ...we are rather taken aback, yes.Tahu: I suppose you could say you did Nazi that coming.Hydraxon: ...MT: ...Tahu: :biggrin:MT: ...Hydraxon: ...Tahu: Ok, puns aside, we’re not going to Germany.MT: I knew it.Tahu: Because A: Barely anyone in this house can speak proper English, let alone German, and B: Because there’s no way in heck that we could afford a trip to Germany.MT: ...meh...Hydraxon: ...Tahu: So we’re going back to our luxury resort/hotel in Florida. And hopefully, this time, we won’t have our vacation interrupted by a stupid villain kidnapping me. Sound good?MT: Yeah.Hydraxon: ...Tahu: ....Hydraxon?Hydraxon: I still refuse to speak to you after that stupid pun.Tahu: ...you just talked to me.Hydraxon: (turns to MT) I still refuse to speak to that guy after his terrible pun.MT: ...Hydraxon: (whispers) Relay the message.MT: (turns back to Tahu) The honorable Mr. Hydraxon would like to inform you that he has undergone a vow of silence due to the-Tahu: I heard.MT: Just making you aware.Tahu: Right. Well, I would suggest that you more or less begin packing...these things always get dragged out into the last minute and then we’re never ready to go.Hydraxon: (whispers to MT)MT: ...Tahu: ...MT: The honorable Mr. Hydraxon would like to inform you that he and his team can be packed in a couple of hours.Tahu: Wonderful. And tell the “honorable” Mr. Hydraxon that he can speak to me. His mouth isn’t broken, and quite frankly, I hate him talking through you.Hydraxon: (whispers to MT)MT: ...Mr. Hydraxon would like to inform you that you are, in fact, a moron.Tahu: ...guess who’s not gonna be getting the window seat on the airplane.-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I do need to get on to PB about getting those up, you're right. Thanks for the reminder. For future reference, one of the things that we'll be doing in A2 to let the fans have more of a say in the story is these fan written sections that will coincide with the current plot or lead up to a point in the future one. These "sections" will be anywhere between 10-20 mini-chapters long, and they'll be posted every other day. PB already reserved the first spot, and I don't think anyone else has after him, so feel free to sign up. -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Tahu: ...so...you would say you are surprised by this.MT: ...we are rather taken aback, yes.Tahu: I suppose you could say you did Nazi that coming.Hydraxon: ...MT: ...Tahu: :biggrin:MT: ...Hydraxon: ...Tahu: Ok, puns aside, we’re not going to Germany.MT: I knew it.

I laughed for two straight minutes. Not joking. XD In fact the whole segment with Tahu, Hydraxon, and MT was hilarious. Glad to see Aftermath's back up and running. Now begins the slow climb back up the post count leaderboard.... again. :P -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Good to finally have all this back. I'm going to have to get used to this new look and the fact that the Outline format is now gone. (A lot of people apparently complained about it, although I liked it a lot. Made things easier for me to read.) The part with Pridak moving the pool cover only an inch was pretty funny and I wonder what my little "plot" will be concerning that package. The part with Hydraxon speaking to Tahu through you was amusing as well. And it seems that we are going on another vacation. And back to our Floridian hotel no less. I love these vacation story arcs. You really know how to start your stories MT. A little Off-Topic: I have two stories I must work on now. One is Almost There, and the other is Bionicle: The House Chronicles, originally titled The Bionicle Stories, but I didn't think it was good enough. I think I'll wait until I've completed the 20th chapter before I begin posting in the epics. The 15th, which I'm currently on, is 3,000+ words long and still not complete. But it will be, eventually. Due to the forums being down for so long, the Summer Tournament couldn't be held and has been postponed to the Winter/Spring of 2012. However, there are still plenty of spots open and I am still accepting entries. Here are our current competitors: Zehvor:MTBrenmacGorgnak iBrowKpik (Announcer and Commentator) All PirakaAll BarrakiSkidakNocturnGadunkaTerpoHydraxonTahuTahu NuvaVezonSyruxBrutaka I want as many participating in this as possible. Anyone who is interested may PM me for further details. Thanks. Oh yes, and I would like to participate in the fan-written chapters, please. -Zehvor Brenmac :)

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Yay!Though question - are the story arcs with the Dark Lord and stuff gonna continue? Or is it back to normal TBTTRAH/Aftermath before evil overlords ruling over the galaxy?Anyways, good chapter. I will agree with the others about the party with MT, Hyrdaxon, and Tahu being funny. -Toa Levacius Zehvor Levacius: Holy... wow... we made it (to Aftermath 2)

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

@Blackout: I'll be happy to insert you in. I thought you had left BZP forever before tho.

Though question - are the story arcs with the Dark Lord and stuff gonna continue? Or is it back to normal TBTTRAH/Aftermath before evil overlords ruling over the galaxy?

A little of both. Aftermath 2 begins about 3 months after the end of the original Aftermath. Currently, the Dark Lord is stuck on that planet from a long time ago(which I can't remember), and the Zehvor are satisfied with leaving it there. So, it still exists, but it plays a much smaller role in what I have written so far. He could have a much larger role in the future, but whether he will or not remains to be seen. I dunno. I guess I'll leave it up to you guys: Should the Dark Lord return in A2, or should there be a branch epicomedy about it? -MT Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Though question - are the story arcs with the Dark Lord and stuff gonna continue? Or is it back to normal TBTTRAH/Aftermath before evil overlords ruling over the galaxy?

A little of both. Aftermath 2 begins about 3 months after the end of the original Aftermath. Currently, the Dark Lord is stuck on that planet from a long time ago(which I can't remember), and the Zehvor are satisfied with leaving it there. So, it still exists, but it plays a much smaller role in what I have written so far. He could have a much larger role in the future, but whether he will or not remains to be seen. I dunno. I guess I'll leave it up to you guys: Should the Dark Lord return in A2, or should there be a branch epicomedy about it? -MT
You should start increasing his story influence for the time being (AKA what ur doing with The Void and stuff, since thats related to him.) until maybe we have to clash with Xenon again. After all, there are cool dudes in space who say :" Hey! Green, brown and disgusting planet over there! Lets take pictures and sell it for 10000000$!" And then we know what happens.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

WAIT THIS CAME BACK AND I DIDN'T NOTICE HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN HERE Oh, only a day. So I'm not late to the party, then?

Pridak: With who? Who could possibly be more important then me?Tahu: (turns around) Well, for starters, there’s Takadox, Ehlek, Kopaka, Gali, Lewa, Hydraxon, Nocturn, Carapar, Hakann, Jaller, Hahli, Matoro, Kongu, Kopeke, Macku, Vakama, Nokama, Matau, Kalmah, Thok, Vezok, Vezon, Fenrakk, Umbra, Pohatu, Onu-Zaktan: I think you’ve made your point.

Ooh, that's gotta hurt.

Tahu: You set your expectations too low.Pridak: And yet, I’m never disappointed.

I'm not sure if I should approve of this or not.

Brenmac: Cause most of us remember what happened with your LAST surprise. Remember, the car that Tahu thought was possessed and he burned it as a response?

... What.

Levacius: Now, I’ll just stick the talking toucan in the engine, and whenever Tahu says something, he’ll at least have someone to talk back to him!Brenmac: ...I think he’s more liable to go crazy than actually like it.Levacius: Brenmac, trust me. You don’t know Tahu like I do.Brenmac: ...hmm.

... Still what.

Tahu: I suppose you could say you did Nazi that coming.Hydraxon: ...MT: ...Tahu: :biggrin:MT: ...Hydraxon: ...

Hydraxon: I still refuse to speak to you after that stupid pun.Tahu: ...you just talked to me.Hydraxon: (turns to MT) I still refuse to speak to that guy after his terrible pun.MT: ...Hydraxon: (whispers) Relay the message.

XD
19704_s.gif

@Sonu: Only a day. @JL: To deal with the fact that a large part of this is relatively old(at least to the people who saw this where it was first posted), I'll add a bonus scene to the end of every chapter on BZP. Prologue: The Bionicles’ numbers grew, until one day, they were suddenly attacked. A Toa named Mete had gotten control of a highly mutative substance called Xenon. Mete used the Xenon to destroy the Bionicles’ house and scatter them far and wide. However, Mete was unable to track all of the Bionicles down, and the Toa Zehvor defeated Mete and rebuilt the house... Chapter 2: Cover Me In the closet, upstairs, AKA the Zehvor meeting room...Mesonak: So, what’s this all about, MT?Kpik: Yeah. I had to suspend my Halo match for this.iBrow: Dude, come on. You could use to spend a little time away from the 360.Kpik: ...are you implying that I play Halo way too much?iBrow: Yes.Kpik: ...well, I don’t think I do. I take breaks whenever I get tired, and I-iBrow: Oh, please. If you played any more X-Box, we’d have to sign you up for Halo Anonymous group.Mesonak: Ha ha!Kpik: ...I resent that.Mesonak: “Hi, I’m Kpik, and I...I play Halo.”MT: *AHEM*Mesonak: ...MT: ...right. Thank you. Now...on with the meeting.iBrow: Ew. Meetings.MT: Now, as you all know, from time to time we go on vacations to other spots in the country. Sometimes these things are relaxing, and sometimes they’re...well....not relaxing.Brenmac: (stands up)MT: The chair recognizes the honorable Mr. Brenmac.Brenmac: I would like to make an inquiry as to when any of these “vacations” have been relaxing.MT: ....on account of the fact that I’m lazy, request denied.Brenmac: Fine.MT: Now, this time, we’re heading to South Beach, Florida. Our destination is the hotel that we overran several years ago.Mr. Matoro: Woot.MT: In the spirit of making this vacation relaxing and enjoyable, I would like to ask each of you to do your part and not do anything crazy that would upset someone else on the trip. (turns to Mesonak) Like sticking goldfish in someone’s pillow.Mesonak: That was hilarious, and you know it.MT: The chair has not recognized Mr. Mesonak.Mesonak: Yeah? Well, tell your stupid chair I don’t need it’s recognition. I don’t recognize it, either.MT: *sigh* Very well then, since we’ve degraded to making a mockery of the legalistic terms of this meeting, I suggest that we end this gathering.iBrow: I vote yes.MT: Great. Meeting adjourned. Meanwhile, downstairs...Levacius: Aw, c’mon dude. Just move out of the way already. You’re making us late for our meeting.JL: Dude, that meeting started, like, 10 minutes ago. Knowing how crazy it gets in there, it’s either A: already over, or B: turned into a riot, and we’re better off missing it anyway.Takadox: Yeah, well, I don’t care if your missing a meeting anyway. I’m a gladiator now, and I’m here to show off my skills.Levacius: o_OJL: ....soooo....what’s your name, then?Takadox: My name?JL: Yeah, all gladiators have special Roman-sounding names.Takadox: ...JL: Please tell me you have a name.Takadox: Well...um...uh....I kinda regret to say that I hadn’t thought about that....JL: ...wow. Well then, I guess we’ll have to think up of one for you.Takadox: ...thanks?Levacius: Ooh, I’ve got it. How about “Gluteus Maximus?”JL: ....Takadox: ...hmm...I like it. Sounds just like me.JL: Yeah...no doubt....you look just like a gluteus. Outside...Pridak: ....there.Xplode: Beautiful. Truly beautiful.Tahu: (walks up) Hey guys. How are you....wow....Pridak: We finished. See?Tahu: Yeah. Impressive.Xplode: It was all thanks to this great new invention I bought from Hakann!Tahu: ....a....flamethrower?Xplode: (nods)Tahu: ...well....I don’t see how that would help you, but whatever.Pridak: ...Tahu: So....where’d you put the pool cover?Xplode: ...where did we “put” the pool cover?Tahu: Yeah. Like, what did you do with it after you pushed it off of the pool?Xplode: ....Pridak: ...Xplode: ....Tahu: ...(looks at the flamethrower)Xplode: ...oops.Tahu: (facepalm)Xplode: I wasn’t aware that we were supposed to avoid collatoral damage to the pool cover.Tahu: HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THAT DESTROYING THE POOL COVER WAS A BAD IDEA?!?!Pridak: ...well...um....it wasn’t that hard to not be aware, as it turns out.Tahu: Now what are we gonna do when winter comes around?Xplode: ....well...um....why do we have to do anything?Tahu: (turns to Xplode) What happens to water when it gets really cold?Xplode: ....it....um....freezes?Tahu: Exactly. And what happens when it freezes?Xplode: ....it turns purple?Tahu: IT EXPANDS!!! And when the water inside that pool expands, it breaks the pool.Xplode: ...ooooohhh.Pridak: ....Tahu: ...man...where am I gonna get another pool cover?Xplode: ...Tahu: ...check that, I’M not getting anything. YOU TWO are going to get another pool cover, and if you don’t get one before we leave for vacation, you’re not coming with us.Pridak: ...Tahu: (rushes inside the house and slams the door behind him)Xplode: ...Pridak: ....soooooo.....which do you think we’d be more likely to do: Get a new pool cover, or succeed in overthrowing him?Xplode: Dude, he keeps shotguns by his bedside in the event that you try anything. Heck, he’s written down his own script for a 9-1-1 for when those guns fail. And, in the case that his phone fails, he keeps a telegram in his closet connected to the nearest SWAT station.Pridak: ...well....guess we’re getting a new pool cover then. BONUS SCENE: Outside the house...Sonu: ...Blackout: ...Sonu: ...Blackout: ...Sonu: ...Blackout: ...ssssooo....lovely weather today, huh?Sonu: Yeah.Blackout: ...Sonu: ...Blackout: ...realllllyy nice wind...Sonu: Indeed.Blackout: ...Sonu: ...Blackout: ...do you ever talk?Sonu: Just did.Blackout: ...Sonu: ...Blackout: This is about me unplugging your internet connection during that Halo match, isn't it?Sonu: Yes.Blackout:Blackout: I thought so. I'm really sorry, dude.Sonu: I forgive you.Blackout: ...I didn't know it was so important. Is there any way I can make it up to you?Sonu: ...Blackout: ...Sonu: ...actually, there is.Blackout: What?Sonu: (looks down the driveway, and then scribbles something down on a piece of paper) Here. Take 200 steps forward, turn to your right, and then wait for one of these to meet you. Don't move out of the way until it touches you. Got it?Blackout: ...what are you talking-Sonu: No questions, just do it. (hands him the folded paper)Blackout: ...all right...whatever...(starts walking away) 2 minutes later...Blackout: ...198...199...200...(looks up and turns to his right)(silence)Blackout: ...this is a road...who the heck could possibly meet me in a road? (opens the piece of paper)Paper: (is a picture of a car)Blackout: ...I don't think he really forgives me after all. -MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Pridak: ....soooooo.....which do you think we’d be more likely to do: Get a new pool cover, or succeed in overthrowing him?Xplode: Dude, he keeps shotguns by his bedside in the event that you try anything. Heck, he’s written down his own script for a 9-1-1 for when those guns fail. And, in the case that his phone fails, he keeps a telegram in his closet connected to the nearest SWAT station.Pridak: ...well....guess we’re getting a new pool cover then.

Paranoid much? Or just lived in the house long enough. Best part.

Blackout: ...198...199...200...(looks up and turns to his right)(silence)Blackout: ...this is a road...who the heck could possibly meet me in a road? (opens the piece of paper)Paper: (is a picture of a car)Blackout: ...I don't think he really forgives me after all.

Probably not. Second best part.

MT: The chair recognizes the honorable Mr. Brenmac.Brenmac: I would like to make an inquiry as to when any of these “vacations” have been relaxing.MT: ....on account of the fact that I’m lazy, request denied.

Well, the first one in California, nobody died... Third best. Anyways, another good chapter. HONORABLE MENTION: Mesonak vs. the chair.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

MT: In the spirit of making this vacation relaxing and enjoyable, I would like to ask each of you to do your part and not do anything crazy that would upset someone else on the trip. (turns to Mesonak) Like sticking goldfish in someone’s pillow.Mesonak: That was hilarious, and you know it.MT: The chair has not recognized Mr. Mesonak.Mesonak: Yeah? Well, tell your stupid chair I don’t need it’s recognition. I don’t recognize it, either.MT: *sigh* Very well then, since we’ve degraded to making a mockery of the legalistic terms of this meeting, I suggest that we end this gathering.

I think ending the meeting was a good idea, or else the chair may have suffered an unfortunate accident caused by the unfortunate revving of an unfortunate chainsaw. I enjoyed this, especially the part with Pridak, XPlode, and Tahu. XD -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I enjoyed this chapter myself. The part with Tahu, XPlode, and Pridak was funny, like everyone else has said. Will they be able to get a new pool cover before vacation time? Who knows, our trips to stores, have always been, and always will be, rather awkward. Maybe they could steal one from a neighbor or something. Then again I'm sure Tahu doesn't want to have to deal with the police again, especially not before a vacation. But they'll find a way. And it'll be hilarious. Because it's Pridak we're talking about here, and he wouldn't miss a chance to go back to Florida now would he? The meeting at the beginning was good, especially the part with iBrow suggesting that Kpik needs a "Halo Anonymous" meeting. I'd suggest similarly for the rest of you, but I don't think any of you are that addicted, certainly not enough to kill your parents over it right? I don't think I need to tell you to keep it up MT. You never disappoint. Ever. (I don't think.) Two questions:1. When can we start our "mini-chapters"?2. How's the TBTTRAH Movie coming along? -Zehvor Brenmac :)

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

I enjoyed this chapter myself. The part with Tahu, XPlode, and Pridak was funny, like everyone else has said. Will they be able to get a new pool cover before vacation time? Who knows, our trips to stores, have always been, and always will be, rather awkward. Maybe they could steal one from a neighbor or something. Then again I'm sure Tahu doesn't want to have to deal with the police again, especially not before a vacation. But they'll find a way. And it'll be hilarious. Because it's Pridak we're talking about here, and he wouldn't miss a chance to go back to Florida now would he? The meeting at the beginning was good, especially the part with iBrow suggesting that Kpik needs a "Halo Anonymous" meeting. I'd suggest similarly for the rest of you, but I don't think any of you are that addicted, certainly not enough to kill your parents over it right? I don't think I need to tell you to keep it up MT. You never disappoint. Ever. (I don't think.) Two questions:1. When can we start our "mini-chapters"?2. How's the TBTTRAH Movie coming along? -Zehvor Brenmac :)

#1: Well, if you want the next spot, you're welcome to take it, so whenever the "Purple Parts" are done, you can begin.#2: Er, um, yeah, about that. I kinda lost contact with pretty much everyone I was considering making the film with during the forum downtime, so...consider it postponed indefinitely for now. Along with pretty much any other plans I had before the hiatus. -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Mesonak: “Hi, I’m Kpik, and I...I play Halo.”

*claps*

JL: ....soooo....what’s your name, then?Takadox: My name?JL: Yeah, all gladiators have special Roman-sounding names.Takadox: ...JL: Please tell me you have a name.Takadox: Well...um...uh....I kinda regret to say that I hadn’t thought about that....JL: ...wow. Well then, I guess we’ll have to think up of one for you.Takadox: ...thanks?Levacius: Ooh, I’ve got it. How about “Gluteus Maximus?”JL: ....Takadox: ...hmm...I like it. Sounds just like me.JL: Yeah...no doubt....you look just like a gluteus.

XD

Tahu: So....where’d you put the pool cover?Xplode: ...where did we “put” the pool cover?Tahu: Yeah. Like, what did you do with it after you pushed it off of the pool?Xplode: ....Pridak: ...Xplode: ....Tahu: ...(looks at the flamethrower)Xplode: ...oops.

It worked, though. To an extent.

Tahu: (turns to Xplode) What happens to water when it gets really cold?Xplode: ....it....um....freezes?Tahu: Exactly. And what happens when it freezes?Xplode: ....it turns purple?

QFT.

Xplode: Dude, he keeps shotguns by his bedside in the event that you try anything. Heck, he’s written down his own script for a 9-1-1 for when those guns fail. And, in the case that his phone fails, he keeps a telegram in his closet connected to the nearest SWAT station.

They're probably going to overthrow him.

Pridak: ...well....guess we’re getting a new pool cover then.

Darn.

Sonu: ...Blackout: ...Sonu: ...Blackout: ...Sonu: ...

Blackout: ...198...199...200...(looks up and turns to his right)(silence)Blackout: ...this is a road...who the heck could possibly meet me in a road? (opens the piece of paper)Paper: (is a picture of a car)Blackout: ...I don't think he really forgives me after all.

No, I totally forgive you. (notrlytho)

The meeting at the beginning was good, especially the part with iBrow suggesting that Kpik needs a "Halo Anonymous" meeting. I'd suggest similarly for the rest of you, but I don't think any of you are that addicted, certainly not enough to kill your parents over it right?

... Edited by ~Sonu Nova~
19704_s.gif

Good to see this back here, MT! I'd like to sign up for the little mini-chapters. Guess I won't be writing them unitl like this time next year though, if we're all doing 20. :P The chapters were as good as before, and the bonus scenes were pretty funny as well. And yes I am going to actually post here semi-frequently. -ibrow

Purple Bouncy said he'd get the first part up today, so that will begin today. Yeah, you'd be a bit on the short end of the stick there, iBrow. Brenmac may have/maybe not have signed up, so we'll see. But it would take until like chapter 40 at the most for your turn. But, then again, we all saw how quickly chapters moved on A1, so it may not be that bad. -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Nice chapter I've already read.

Blackout: ...I don't think he really forgives me after all.

Ya think?ANYWAYS BAM PB TO THE RESCUE! Oh, btw, the Purple Parts are more backstory than jokes. Eventually there will be more humor, I think. Oh and prose. Purple Part #1A small village on Mandex, 1947...The fairly young, strong Toa looked around him, surveying his village. It was known as Sero, a modest village of Toa who made their living mining resources to make weapons for the rest of Mandex. Sero was in the middle of a war with a nearby village, Kuro. Kuro also supplied weapons, and the two had gotten into a war due to their rivalry. Kuro had fired the first shot, and Sero was forced to retaliate. Toa were signing up for their army left and right.“Hey Eruk”, said the Toa.“Hey Purple”, said Eruk, another Toa. Purple, as his nickname was, wore purple armor and was a Toa of water and electricity. Eruk was a white armored Toa of Ice. The two were good friends, mining together and hanging out together during free time. “So, you gonna sign up for the war effort?”“I think I finally will”, Purple replied. “I’m sick of hanging around in the village while everyone else fights to protect me. I feel like I should be helping. What about you?”“Same here, man. Tell you what, we’ll sign up together.”Unknown Facility, Present DayGuard Toa #1: Cause baby you’re a firework!Guard Toa #2: Come on let your colors burst!!Guard Toa #1: Zoom, zoom, zoom!Guard Toa #2: Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon!BOOM!The wall in front of the guards exploded, bricks flying and hitting them. A muscular Toa stepped out, wielding two katanas sizzling with electricity. The first guard scrambled to pull out a large electric blue device, obviously a weapon of some sort. He aimed it at the Toa as quick as he could, but the Toa expertly used his katana to slice it in half. It fell to the ground, the guard shaking in terror as the Toa brought the katana down, hitting his head and sending a powerful electric current through him. He fell back, grabbing at the other guard. As they fell to the ground, the Toa leaped up in the guard and came down with both katanas, impaling the two guards, instantly killing them.The Toa got to his feet as more guards rushed in infront of him. With a flick of each wrist, he threw the katanas with deadly aim, taking out the front two guards, who slowly dropped to the ground, clutching the blades in their chests. The Toa shot water from his hands, spraying the other guards, who slipped. As they fell, the electric katanas sent an electric current through the water, electrocuting the guards and killing them. The Toa leapt forward and pulled his katanas out of the guards.The outskirts of Sero, 1948...It had been two years since the war started, and almost a full year since Purple and Eruk had joined the army. They sat in a trench, waiting for the Kuro troops to come. Each one gripped a gun similar to an AK-47 with a silencer, although these had scopes and were white in color. They fired blasts of energy used to power machines, which would fry someone if it hit them.Suddenly the two heard something.“They’re coming” Eruk said.TO BE CONTINUED

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

MT: In the spirit of making this vacation relaxing and enjoyable, I would like to ask each of you to do your part and not do anything crazy that would upset someone else on the trip. (turns to Mesonak) Like sticking goldfish in someone’s pillow.Mesonak: That was hilarious, and you know it.MT: The chair has not recognized Mr. Mesonak.Mesonak: Yeah? Well, tell your stupid chair I don’t need it’s recognition. I don’t recognize it, either.

XDDD

Tahu: So....where’d you put the pool cover?Xplode: ...where did we “put” the pool cover?Tahu: Yeah. Like, what did you do with it after you pushed it off of the pool?Xplode: ....Pridak: ...Xplode: ....Tahu: ...(looks at the flamethrower)Xplode: ...oops.Tahu: (facepalm)Xplode: I wasn’t aware that we were supposed to avoid collatoral damage to the pool cover.Tahu: HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THAT DESTROYING THE POOL COVER WAS A BAD IDEA?!?!Pridak: ...well...um....it wasn’t that hard to not be aware, as it turns out.

*Shakes head* Sad, sad Pridak.

Tahu: ...check that, I’M not getting anything. YOU TWO are going to get another pool cover, and if you don’t get one before we leave for vacation, you’re not coming with us.Pridak: ...Tahu: (rushes inside the house and slams the door behind him)Xplode: ...Pridak: ....soooooo.....which do you think we’d be more likely to do: Get a new pool cover, or succeed in overthrowing him?Xplode: Dude, he keeps shotguns by his bedside in the event that you try anything. Heck, he’s written down his own script for a 9-1-1 for when those guns fail. And, in the case that his phone fails, he keeps a telegram in his closet connected to the nearest SWAT station.Pridak: ...well....guess we’re getting a new pool cover then.

Sounds like Tahu is prepared for anything. And by anything I mean Tahu-overthrowing Pridaks and Xplodes. XD Great two chapters, MT, it's great to read Aftermath again. :) -Kpik

Ah, Classic TBTTRAH. How I've missed you. Anyway, MT, how long do you think it will be until we get swept into another reality altering side plot?

Funny you should mention that, because that kinda addresses one of the issues that Aftermath 2 is here in the first place. See, originally, the plan was that when BZP came back, there would be two Aftermaths. A1 would continue the sorta of epic-plot thingy with Xenon and such, and A2 would be much closer to the TBTTRAH of 2007, focusing mainly on the Bionicles. However, due to the old forums being locked down, the two were merged into one, new comedy, which turned out to be A2. So, really, there will be a few A1 plots here and then, but there will always be some sort of plot similar to the old TBTTRAH running alongside it. More often than not it will be all old TBTTRAH. In fact, that's really all it is for the first twenty or so chapters. @PB: Good Purple Part. I have a feeling this will compliment A2 perfectly. Yet Even Moar Prologue: The Zehvor then dedicated themselves to eradicating Xenon from the face of the universe. They traveled to all sorts of different planets, fighting various enemies, until at last, they came face to face with the mastermind behind the substance. The mastermind was known as the Dark Lord, and it bested the Zehvor in battle. However, due to the heroic(and stupid) efforts of Pridak, the Dark Lord was defeated, after a large spaceship was rammed into his head. Xenon’s spread was stopped, and the other random Toa that were living in the other parts of the galaxy who’s background is covered in this story because it would take too long rejoiced. Everyone was happy. (Save for one Justin Bieber) Chapter 3: Freezer FeesEarly next morning...Dakama: *mumble mumble* (walks into the dining room)Pridak: Well, look who it is!!Dakama: ...Pridak: How are you, my fine friend Mr. Dakama?Dakama: Great.Pridak: As the Toa Zehvor of...um....uh...what exactly is your element again?Dakama: Why do you care?Pridak: That’s what it was! I couldn’t remember. Anyways, as the Toa Zehvor of I couldn’t remember, you must be really hungry. Dakama: What insight you have. Now, can you please move out of the way so I can get to my breakfast?Pridak: As you may or may not have noticed, I am currently blocking the way to the freezer.Dakama: I had no clue. Thanks for telling me.Pridak: You’re welcome, of course. Anyways, I’m here to make getting your breakfast...well, a little easier.Dakama: You’re doing a terrible job.Pridak: Why thank you, sir.Dakama: ...Pridak: So, in the spirit of helping and being friendly to be people, I’m here to be friendly and help you get your breakfast!Dakama: ...Pridak: What?Dakama: Pridak, what’s going on?Pridak: What do you mean, “what’s going on?”Dakama: I mean, “what’s going on?”Pridak: Ooh. Hadn’t thought of that.Dakama: Whenever your nice to me like this, it’s because you want something. You’re nice to people in order to get money, or food, or, in last week’s case, the keys to the Tahu’s safe.Pridak: ...I resent that. You’re accusing me of being an extortionist.Dakama: ...Pridak: Good sir, I am simply trying to help make your morning a little bit easier. If you wish to refuse my help, well then, go ahead. But I am only here to make this house a better place. I’m doing this out of pure kindness, not for backfavors, or profit, or anything else. Dakama: ...well....I apologize for misjudging you then. If you’re really serious about helping, then I’d like one of those frozen sausage biscuit thingies.Pridak: An excellent choice. (opens the freezer door and pulls out a sausage biscuit) That’ll be $3.99.Dakama: ....Pridak: What?Dakama: ...you just spent the last 5 minutes convincing me that you had given up trying to make money, and then you try to make money.Pridak: Me? Making money? Ridiculous. Now, $3.99 please.Dakama: *sigh* Look, dude, if you’re going to charge me for a breakfast which you didn’t buy, or didn’t pay to store, or didn’t even cook, for that matter, then I’ll get it myself.Pridak: Very well. That’ll be $2.99.Dakama: WHAT?!?!Pridak: Why the surprise?Dakama: What are you charging me for NOW?!?!Pridak: The fee to get me to move out of the way.Dakama: ...the WHAT?!?Pridak: Good sir, I will have you know that these legs are in fine condition. Barely a scratch on them. So hiring the use of these legs will cost you a good bit of money.Dakama: ...I have to “hire” your legs?Pridak: Naturally. If you want to get these legs to move my body out of the way, you’ll have to pay a fee. Dakama: Well, here. Let me avoid the fee and move your body out of the way for FREE. (grabs Pridak)Pridak: Whoa, hey now, what are you doing? I’ll have you know that there’s a $10.00 per minute usage fee for my body! Add that to-Dakama: (flings Pridak through an open window)Pridak: WWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......*CRASH!!!!!*Dakama: ...fricking telemarketers...think they can interrupt my breakfast. (opens the freezer) Fire Lord: GOOOOOODDD MORNING!!! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY A BAGEL?Dakama: ....screw it. I’m going to Waffle House.Meanwhile, outside....Thok: ...I still think this could have waited until later.Zaktan: More walk, less talk.Hakann: How far away is this stupid hotel anyway?Zaktan: You’ve only been there half a dozen times. How could you have forgotten already?Hakann: Is that your way of saying that you don’t know?Zaktan: ...I never admitted to tha-Hakann: He doesn’t know.Zaktan: I DIDN’T SAY THAT!!!Hakann: Then how far is it?Zaktan: ....well....um....hermm...Hakann: ...see? Told ya.Avak: ...wow. You sure pointed that out from a mile away. Thok: How’d you know he was lying?Hakann: I’ve still got it, dude.Zaktan: ...I don’t think you ever had “it.”Hakann: Then I clearly seem to have acquired it....(hops up onto the car and opens the trunk)Shadow: ...Zaktan: Aw, c’mon! What are you doing in here?Mesonak: We could ask the same of you.Zaktan: We’re here to load our stuff into the car. YOU’RE in the way, you stupid Zehvor.Mesonak: On the contrary, I would like to say that YOU are in the way.Zaktan: ...what?!Shadow: In the way of our magnificent country.Zaktan: ....WHAT?!?Mesonak: We have taken over this car and re-named it “Zehvor-ville”Thok: ...Shadow: Indeed.Zaktan: ...you can’t just take over someone’s car and call it your own!Shadow: Sure I can. We’re practicing Civil Disobedience.Zaktan: .......what?Hakann: Looks like we’re gonna be here for a while.Zaktan: ....civil disobedience advocated peacefully protesting things, not taking over people’s cars.Mesonak: Yeah, well, Ghandi obviously never met Tahu. Or else he would have grabbed a gun and blown Tahu to bits quicker than the French could surrender with a white flag and track shoes.Thok: ....that somewhat reminds me of your also offensive “I have a bad dream” speech.Hakann: ...oh yes. We had NAACP protestors up and down our driveway for weeks after that...Meanwhile, inside...Tahu: ...what do you want NOW?Pridak: Good sir, I am here to simply apologize.Tahu Nuva: Why is your head soaked?Pridak: I have been crying for quite a while, sir. Attempting to forgive myself for my past errors.Tahu: You mean ripping the pool cover.Pridak: Indeed I do. And I am incredibly apologetic for my failure, and I am hoping that you will grant me a small amount of grace this time.Tahu: I see. And so you expect me to believe that you are genuinely upset.Pridak: ...absolutely. I would expect that my tears would give me a matter of credibility.Tahu: Well, if they were actually tears, then yes, but you, sir, are covered in Sunny-D. I can smell the tangerine.Pridak: ....son of a $%^#.Tahu Nuva: Ooh. That’s not gonna help your credibility issue. BONUS SCENE:Outside...Gorgnak: ...what are you doing?Blackout: Trying to make amends with Sonu.Gorgnak: ...Blackout: He's mad at me, and so I'm hoping that by making him...well...a gift of sorts...we can be friends again.Gorgnak: ...what is it?Blackout: It was supposed to be a Master Chief action figure.Gorgnak: ......oh.Blackout: What do you think? Is it any good?Gorgnak: Well...it's a very good replication of a rabid squirrel looking at a piece of paper...however...in terms of being a Master Chief sculpture...er...not so much.Blackout: ...Gorgnak: ...but dude, listen here. Sonu's a nice guy. I mean, even if he's mad at you now, he won't be for long. You don't have to make a present for him to get him to like you again. I'm sure Sonu will forget about it soon. Blackout: I don't think he will.Gorgnak: Come on now, what could you possibly have done to get him THAT upset?Blackout: Accidentally unplug his 360 right before he was about to win a Halo match.Gorgnak: ...Blackout: ...Gorgnak: ...oh.Blackout: Yeah.Gorgnak: Well, in this case, I would run. Run far, far away, and never come back.Blackout: But I-Gorgnak: RUN DANG IT!!!! To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Great new chapter. The bonus scenes are good. Oh, question for Sonu-what other games does he like? Any variety? Assasin's Creed? Zelda? Mario? Guitar Hero? COD? Battlefield? Kirby? Metroid Prime? HMM? Oh, and...BAM NEW PURPLE PART!! Purple Part #2A ship landing on Mandex, 1948...“Yeah, they’re going in now” the Toa said over some kind of communication device. Well, since it was 1948, it was a can and a string, but whatever.“Yes, I made sure their ship got here much earlier! Nothing will go wrong. Just calm down!” the Toa set down the can and string and turned to the offended-looking Toa standing next to him.“Well, I’m sorry I hung up on you, but you were very rude to me!”“That’s because this can’t fail! The Center needs us to get good, strong fighters. Why else do you think they’d send us to the only annoying, war-torn section of Mandex there is?”“I’m not sure. Maybe-”“It’s a rhetorical question!”“Oh.”The frustrated Toa left the room, walking down a hallway on the ship.“...how come we have spaceships but we talk through a can on a string?”The Toa continued down the hall until he came to a door labeled “Footage Room”. He opened it up and stepped inside.Multiple screens on the walls displayed live feed from the Sero-Kuro war.“How do we get live video feed when we use cans and strings?!“I don’t know, sir” a nearby Matoran said.“Fill me in. Who seems to be winning?” the Toa asked the Matoran.“Kuro, sir.”“Those hidden cameras were a great idea of mine.”“Actually sir, it was my idea.”“Let me share some...advice...with you.”“Yes?”“Disagreeing with me will only result in a slow and painful death.”“Okay, sir.”The Toa dismissed the Matoran and began speaking into an intercom. At least in the ways of intercoms, they had some tech. The intercom would transmit the sounds to the headsets several troops wore.“Yeah it’s me. It seems the Kuro troops are winning.”“Yes, sir” came the static-filled response.“Try and bring me two Kuro troops, then.”“Absolutely, sir.”“Good. But hurry. We’re expected to complete Project Bouncy within the week.”“Yes sir.”“As planned, bring me two young male troops. Make sure they’re strong, and have good elemental control. Once you bring me the two, we’ll make sure we select the most powerful out of the duo.”“Yes, sir; in fact, our body heat detectors signal two soldiers up ahead in a ditch. We’ll apprehend them, though I’m not sure of their alliance.”“Good. Do so.”TO BE CONTINUED

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Pridak: That’s what it was! I couldn’t remember. Anyways, as the Toa Zehvor of I couldn’t remember, you must be really hungry.

Best element ever.

Dakama: You’re doing a terrible job.Pridak: Why thank you, sir.Dakama: ...

Dakama: Pridak, what’s going on?Pridak: What do you mean, “what’s going on?”Dakama: I mean, “what’s going on?”Pridak: Ooh. Hadn’t thought of that.

What a twist!

Pridak: Good sir, I will have you know that these legs are in fine condition. Barely a scratch on them. So hiring the use of these legs will cost you a good bit of money.

Even better than the last pair before they got snapped after the last time Pridak tried something like this!

Dakama: ...fricking telemarketers...think they can interrupt my breakfast. (opens the freezer)Fire Lord: GOOOOOODDD MORNING!!! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY A BAGEL?Dakama: ....screw it. I’m going to Waffle House.

Where you'll still have to pay anyway.

Shadow: In the way of our magnificent country.Zaktan: ....WHAT?!?Mesonak: We have taken over this car and re-named it “Zehvor-ville”Thok: ...

... Small country.

Tahu: Well, if they were actually tears, then yes, but you, sir, are covered in Sunny-D. I can smell the tangerine.Pridak: ....son of a $%^#.Tahu Nuva: Ooh. That’s not gonna help your credibility issue.

Maybe he cries Sunny-D! Hmm... we should get him to cry more, then...

Gorgnak: Well...it's a very good replication of a rabid squirrel looking at a piece of paper...however...in terms of being a Master Chief sculpture...er...not so much.

Meh. I liked Six better. His armor was just like the way I imagined it being.

Sonu's a nice guy.

QFT :P

Gorgnak: Come on now, what could you possibly have done to get him THAT upset?Blackout: Accidentally unplug his 360 right before he was about to win a Halo match.Gorgnak: ...Blackout: ...Gorgnak: ...oh.Blackout: Yeah.Gorgnak: Well, in this case, I would run. Run far, far away, and never come back.Blackout: But I-Gorgnak: RUN DANG IT! !!!

Blackout... your number came up... and now we're going to make some cupcakes.

Great new chapter. The bonus scenes are good. Oh, question for Sonu-what other games does he like? Any variety? Assasin's Creed? Zelda? Mario? Guitar Hero? COD? Battlefield? Kirby? Metroid Prime? HMM?

Assassin's Creed, Gears of War, Fallout, Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress 2, Red Dead, Mass Effect, Serious Sam, and a bit of Doom, Metroid, Zelda, Kirby, Mario, and CoD. See, I'm not entirely one-dimensional! (also ponies) Edited by ~Sonu Nova~
19704_s.gif

Pssshhhttt. Sonu being one dimensional. So, anyways, for the...um...fan written parts...I guess is the name...did Brenmac sign up or not? I was never able to figure that out... (yes Brenmac, that's a question to you in indirect form) Also, we here at TBTTRAH have been working hard to reinvigorate the comedy forum, as you can tell by all the fruits of our labor. Yes, these fruits are typically bad jokes and poorly written characters, but some progress is better than none, right? Anyways, one of the things that we're hoping to do in the next month or two is an idea that got kicked around by a couple other Zehvor and I on a different forum while BZP was down called the CWE. Basically, take the idea of E3, make it comedy instead of video games, and host it on the comedy forum. Or a blog, if we can't get it on the comedy forum. I do have quite a bit of new TBTTRAH-related stuff to display, which will be done then if it does get approved by Smeagol. If not, then...well...you'll never know what it was. (notrly I'll post it here) -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Dakama: (flings Pridak through an open window)Pridak: WWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......*CRASH!!!!!*

Tahu Nuva: Who the heck broke my BEAUTIFUL GLASS WINDOW!? (I was looking forward to that. :() Anyways, besides my nonstalgia being stabbed with a fork, another very good chapter.

Gorgnak: Come on now, what could you possibly have done to get him THAT upset?Blackout: Accidentally unplug his 360 right before he was about to win a Halo match.Gorgnak: ...Blackout: ...

Running won't save you from that.... Anyways, looking forward for the next chapter. Also. Interesting purple part -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Oh, Sony, you silly multi-dimensional brony. Next Purple Part coming after next chapter. And CWE would give me a good chance to talk about Mad House >:) self advertising wuuut -PurpleBouncy-

Funny chapter. Pridak charging fees for the food and the moving aside was the best part. I wonder if he charges fees for throwing him out windows. Then again, Tahu Nuva probably charges a hefty fine if you break his beautiful glass window. Levacius had a point there. We need another Tahu Nuva/glass window joke. Along with a Nocturn and Gadunka raiding the fridge joke that we haven't seen for so long. And a Brutaka falling down the stairs scene. The classic running gags of the TBTTRAH Series: Tahu's loves his beautiful glass window and will chase anyone who breaks it, Nocturn and Gadunka raid the fidge, and Brutaka falls down the stairs. Maybe I can add those in one of my fan-written parts. The second best part was with Blackout failing to make a gift for Sonu. But yeah Blackout, don't stop running until you hit Mexico. Sonu will never think to look for you there! Brenmac will write his chapters once he determines what he wants to write about. (That was my indirect answer to your indirect question, MT.) I'm going to guess that CWE stands for Comedy Writers Expo? I have to have at least the first two words right. Apparently Sonu changed his display name to -Calamity-. Huh. -Zehvor Brenmac :)

But yeah Blackout, don't stop running until you hit Mexico. Sonu will never think to look for you there

... I'm right here, you know.

Apparently Sonu changed his display name to -Calamity-. Huh.

ponySpecifically former Pegasus Enclave Captain-turned-Dashite Deadshot Calamity. Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif