The Iron Toa's Story Collection

The Iron Toa

Hi, with the posting of my first comedy and also first non-epic, I've decided to finally start a story collection topic. And so here I present to you my stories.

First, my epics. I call this the Yrenta Saga:Tale of Yrenta -- Review Topic -- Finished with 32 Chapters

Wartime Journal of a Toa (Not set in Yrenta, but an interlude) -- Review Topic -- Finished with 21 Entries

Fate of Yrenta -- Review Topic -- Finished with 24 ChaptersEnd of Yrenta -- Review Topic -- In progress, currently at 55 ChaptersAnd so far I have posted one comedy:Story of Pehkui Nui -- Finished, one post long.Also, I have made custom Bionicle models of many characters in my epics. I'm not particularly talented at it, and most of them are nothing special, but I think some turned out kind of cool. And you might want to see the characters as I visualize them. To see these, along with other Bionicle models I have made, and some my brother made, take a look at my Brickshelf gallery.I hope you enjoy my stories. Please, let me know what you think.

Edited by The Iron Toa

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

I thought those descriptions counted since they can give some of the story away. If you don't want me using the tags for that, I'll just remove the descriptions.

My Blog

My Story Collection

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

It depends on the description -- if it's just a synopsis (as most were last time), then a spoiler tag is not needed (e.g., the inside of the dust jacket for hardback books; it tells about the story, even sometimes giving away a few things, but not ruining the story, so that people know what to expect when reading said story). However, if you are actually giving away a spoiler to a key plot point that would ruin the story if read before reading said story, then a spoiler tag may be used (e.g., the last description you had said "Will the Toa save the people who banished them?" and then you had a spoiler tag revealing the answer -- the answer is definitely a spoiler, and therefore can be placed in a spoiler tag, but the question and the part before that is just a synopsis). Does that make sense?newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Yes. But I'd rather not give any of it away, so I'll leave it without the descriptions.

My Blog

My Story Collection

Brickshelf Gallery