Your Hero Factory Collection?

I have managed to acquire every single Hero Factory set so far without fail.Interestingly, I got all of the sets in the year of release (getting Thunder at about 5pm December 31st of 2010, Fangz at about midday the same day, but in '11 and getting Speeda Demon on 2nd November this year).So yeah, I would say I'm into it.~Xetra

Avatar image provided by Shattered Mask Productions

• 4 weeks later...

Finally added Jawblade. 6 winter 2012 sets down, 2 to go.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

1.0 - Stormer, Furno, Furno Bike, Breez, Surge, Bulk, Stringer, Xplode, Rotor, Von Nebula, Thunder, Corroder, Meltdown

2.0 - Furno, Stormer, Breez, Surge, Evo, Nex, Drilldozer, Jetbug, Nitroblast

3.0 - Furno, Rocka, Stringer, Bulk, Nex, Rocka XL, Fangz

Breakout - Furno, Breez, Stringer, Surge, Evo, Rocka, Nex, Thornraxx, Jawblade, Splitface, Toxic Reapa, XT4, Voltrix

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Update to my collection

1.0/Rise of the RookiesHeroes- Furno x2, Surge x2 Breez, Bulk, Stringer x2 Stormer, Furno BikeVillians- Corroder, Rotor, X-plode, Von Nebula2.0/Ordeal of Fire. CompletedHeroes- Furno x2. Surge x2, Breez x2, Evo x2, Nex, StormerVillians- Fire Lord, Jetbug, Drilldozer, Nitroblast3.0/Savage Planet. CompletedHeroes- Rocka, Furno, Stringer, Bulk, Nex, Stormer. Rocka XLVillians- Scorpio, Waspix, Raw Jaw, Fangz, Witch Doctor x24.0/Breakout. CompletedHeroes- Rocka, Furno, Surge, Evo, Breez, Nex, Stringer, Bulk, Stormer XLVillians- Splitface, Jawblade, Toxic Reapa, Black Phantom, XT4, Thornraxx, Core Hunter, Voltix, Speeda Demon

Sets I plan to get from brain attack (I'm going to be a bit more selective on my Hero Factory Sets from now on)

5.0/Brain Attack

Heroes- Furno, Rocka

Villians- Scarox

Sets I hope to get

Meltdown, Thunder, Vapor (Not Bulk and Vapor just Vapor). Going to make 2.0 versions of them along with Corroder, Xplode and Rotor.

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Thornraxx and Toxic Reapa w/ modified hip armor and head.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Here is my update:

(1.0) Rise of the Rookies - Von Nebula, Rotor, Xplode, Meltdown, Corroder, Thunder, Furno Bike, Drop Ship

(2.0) Ordeal of Fire - Furno 2.0, Breez 2.0, Evo 2.0, Nex 2.0, Nitroblast, Drilldozer, Jetbug, Fire Lord

(3.0) Savage Planet - Furno 3.0, Rocka 3.0, Stormer 3.0, Stringer 3.0, Nex 3.0, Bulk 3.0, Waspix, Raw-Jaw, Fangz, Scorpio, Rocka XL, Witch Doctor (COMPLETE)

(4) Breakout - Furno, Breez, Rocka, Evo, Surge, Nex, Bulk, Toxic Reapa, Splitface, Jawblade, Thornraxx, XT4, Core Hunter, Voltix, Stormer XL, Speeda Demon (Missing only Black Phantom and Stringer)

(5) Brain Attack - Bulk, Pyrox, Bruizer (Managed to get my hands on these at Legoland on Friday)

I AM A TOA OF SOUND. I CAN IDENTIFY DRUM N BASS BY THE VIBRATION OF THE GROUND. I CAN HEAR MAKUTA ROAR FROM MILES AWAY. I AM JUST THAT FREAKING AWESOME.

So, heres my stuff so far.

RotR: All 6 heroes, Von Nebula, Thunder

OoF: All 6 heroes, Fire Lord, Nitroblast

Savage Planet: Witch Doctor, Rocka, Furno

Breakout: Furno, Surge, Evo, Stormer XL, Black Phantom, Toxic Reapa, Jawblade

Brain Attack: Nothing yet.

Gonna hit TRU next weekend when I get paid as well as search online for the sets I still need.

Edited by Manterax Prime

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

This is what I have. I am no HF fan, but I do have a few sets

RotR: Mark Surge, Natalie Breez, Rotor, Von Nebula, XPlode, and Corroder.

OoF: Stormer 2.0, Fire Lord, Jetbug.

Savage Planet: None (_8(I) Dunno why I drew Homer Simpson...

Breakout:Furno, Surge, Evo, Rocka, Jawblade, Black Phantom, Voltix, Stormer XL.

So yeah, that's all I have.

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

Wave 1: All 6 heroes, no villains.

Wave 2: All 6 heroes, Nitroblast.

Wave 3: Rocka, Furno, Witch Doctor.

Wave 4: .....nothing....

Same status on wave 3 as me huh?

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Just got Furno XL for Christmas! Well, time for me to go shopping online for ones I don't yet own. I'll be happy once I can snag the six 1.0 heroes, though that'll cost me a fortune.

I AM A TOA OF SOUND. I CAN IDENTIFY DRUM N BASS BY THE VIBRATION OF THE GROUND. I CAN HEAR MAKUTA ROAR FROM MILES AWAY. I AM JUST THAT FREAKING AWESOME.

My HF sets that I own are Stromer 1.0, Fire Lord, Black Phantom, Rocka (breakout), Splitface, Stringer (breakout), Bulk (breakout), Stormer XL, Speeda Demon, XT4, and Nex (breakout). I'm plannin on getting HF brain attack sets here shortly! :D

Farewell, Bionicle.com :biorules:

You will always be remembered.

I've got:

Rise of the Rookies: Furno, Corroder, Bulk, Xplode, Bulk and Vapor, and Rotor

Ordeal of Fire: Nitroblast, Jetbug, Fire Lord, Surge 2.0, Drilldozer

Savage Planet: Scorpio(yeah, not much, getting some more soon.)

Breakout part 1: Toxic Reapa, Splitface, Rocka, Black Phantom

Breakout part 2: Voltix, Xt4, Core Hunter, and Bulk

Cannibalized for parts: Bulk, Rotor, Xplode(partially)

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I only have two. I got a Preston Stormer when Hero Factor first came out, and a 2.0 Mark Surge the next year, and I haven't bought a single Hero Factory set since then. I'm just not interested in Hero Factory, and I know almost zero of the Hero Factory storyline. I've got none of the comics, books, movies, nothing. I'm still clinging to Bionicle, of which I have almost all the books, all four of the movies, etc. and a ton of the sets.

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

1.0: furno, stringer, stormer, surge, furno bike, xplode, corroder, thunder

2.0: none i didn't like the set

3.0: rocka, nex, bulk, stringer, stormer, furno, rocka xl, witch doctor, scorpio, fangz, waspix

4.0: rocka,furno, breez, surge, bulk, stormer, toxic reapa, black phantom, jawblade, core hunter, thornaxx, xt4, voltix

5.0: breez

Update! Added Pyrox.

He's awesome, except for his Brain Slug doesn't quite fit into his head, so rather than having the Slug's eyes for his eyes, his eyes are actually the slug's chin. O.o And his head is too big. But it looks awesome and is very reminiscent of the Piraka - not to mention, I really dig the fire-death-robot-minotaur thing he's got going on.

Probably won't get any more Hero Factory for now, as the Brain Slugs really feel ... well, let's just say I'd rather have that plastic put into something else in the figure.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Added Furno XL and Rocka from Brain Attack.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Stormer 1.0RotorStormer 2.0Fire LordRaw JawFurno XLA small collection in comparison to my Bionicle collection, but I like most of them, so I'm not complaining.-TNTOS-

Edited by TNTOS

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

My collection is HUGE...

1.0: Stormer, Furno, Bulk, Breez, Stringer, Surge, XPlode, Corroder

2.0: Stormer, Furno, Breez, Evo, Surge, Nex, Jetbug, Fire Lord

3.0: Furno, Rocka, Nex, Bulk, Raw-Jaw, Scorpio, Witch Doctor

Breakout: Furno, Surge, Evo, Breez, Rocka, Nex, Stringer, Stormer XL, Jawblade, Toxic Reapa, Splitface, Voltix

Brain Attack: Breez

Secret Mission Books: The Doom Box, Legion of Darkness

DVDs: Rise of the Rookies, Savage Planet

Comics: 2, 5, 6, 8, 9

Other Books: HF Promo Magazine

virux4.5-500.jpg

Guest sinewav

Original series (1.0) - Stormer, Breez, Bulk, Surge, Stringer, XPlode, Meltdown, Corroder, Thunder, Rotor, , Von Nebula, Furno Bike, Drop Ship2.0: Stormer 2.0, Furno 2.0, Evo 2.0, Nex 2.0, Surge 2.0, Breez 2.0, Drilldozer, Jetbug, Nitroblast, Fire Lord3.0: Rocka 3.0, Nex 3.0, Stormer 3.0, Bulk 3.0, Stringer 3.0, Furno 3.0, Raw-Jaw, Waspix, Fangs, Witch DoctorBreakout (4.0): Toxic Reapa, Jawblade, Furno, Thornraxx, Breez, Core Hunter, Stringer, Black Phantom, XT4, Speeda Demon, Stormer XL

I wasn't even planning for my HF collection to get that big then all of a sudden they bring out all these great sets and I have to buy them all. Plus then I retroactively realise I want parts from the older sets for my MOCs...

Edited by Kumata

I wasn't even planning for my HF collection to get that big then all of a sudden they bring out all these great sets and I have to buy them all. Plus then I retroactively realise I want parts from the older sets for my MOCs...
I know the feeling. Not because there are a lot of parts I want from sets I don't own (I started collecting in 2011 with the 2.0 series, and there are few parts from the 1.0 series I have much use for other than the Hero feet), but rather because the collection I have with me at college only consists of my 2012 and 2013 sets, and every now and then I find a part that I need that I only have in my sets back home.Incidentally, I didn't plan on having a huge Hero Factory collection myself-- in fact, I tried to hold off as long as I could on buying the sets, though I followed the theme somewhat closely since I was curious in seeing how it would avoid the same pitfalls BIONICLE encountered while simultaneously building on TLG's experience with that theme. But when the new building system was introduced I got curious and picked up a few Hero sets. Soon enough my brother and I had every set from the Ordeal of Fire series besides Nitroblast. Of course, since then I mainly get just the sets I want-- my only Savage Planet sets were Bulk 3.0 and Raw-Jaw.

Guest AdaptingChaos

1.0 - Furno, Stormer, Surge and Breez

2.0 - Evo 2.0, Nex 2.0, Stormer 2.0, Furno 2.0, Surge 2.0 and Breez 2.0

3.0 - Nex 3.0, Rocka 3.0, Bulk 3.0, and Stringer 3.0

Breakout - Rocka, Furno ,Surge, Evo, Nex, Stringer, Breez, Bulk, Stormer XL and Black Phantom

Brain Attack - None Possibly

• 2 weeks later...
1.0 - Furno, Stormer, Surge and Breez

2.0 - Evo 2.0, Nex 2.0, Stormer 2.0, Furno 2.0, Surge 2.0 and Breez 2.0

3.0 - Nex 3.0, Rocka 3.0, Bulk 3.0, and Stringer 3.0

Breakout - Rocka, Furno ,Surge, Evo, Nex, Stringer, Breez, Bulk, Stormer XL and Black Phantom

Brain Attack - None Possibly

I have recently seen the new summer sets from Brain Attack and I will be mostly likely getting them, BTW I would have edited this, but my previous account got deleted :(

• 3 weeks later...

None yet, but I am looking at Brain Attack Furno XL and Breez with interest... And there's no way I'm passing on that dragon this summer!