Of Hedgehogs And Lego Bricks

King Joe

It's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!Take Sonic, Mega Man, and Lego and put it in a bender, and what do you get?Of Hedgehogs and Lego Bricks.The Characters:Character Sheet!The ComicsComic 1: The Beginning of SomethingComic 2: To Tame a MuakaComic 3: Yay! PGSs!Comic 4: Moving!Comic 5: Frank's BedroomComic 6: Worship MusicComic 7: Frank's Gun Returns!Comic 8: Some sacrifices need to be made...Comic 9: Loyalty IssuesComic 10: Reptor to the Rescue!Comic 11: Here we go again...Comic 12: Easter Special 2011Comic 13: Animal Sacrifices too?Comic 14: Hired HelpComic 15: Sigh...Comic 16: Memorial Day Special 2011Comic 17: It's going to be a loooong day.Comic 18: The Dimensional RingComic 19: 4th of July Special 2011Comic 20, Filler 1: Hey! Look! Listen!Comic 21: Awkward MomentComic 22: The Definition of "Violent"Comic 23: I am NOT fixing that!Comic 24: *Poke Poke*Comic 25: Back to the gameComic 26: Patriot's Day (9-11) 2011 SpecialComic 27: Yeah, he's a minion.Comic 28: Excuses Excuses...Comic 29: NarrationComic 30: Sound FXComic 31: Boss Fight!!!Comic 32: Pick-up lines...Comic 33: This is NOT good.Comic 34: Contract NegotiationsComic 35: Bum Bum Bum!!Comic 36: OBJECTION!Comic 37: Copyright infringement? Huh? Comic 38: Ace Attorney!Comic 39: Settlement.Comic 40: Candidates for SlaveryOf Hedgehogs and Lego Bricks: Movie Night!Movie Night 1: Arsenic and Old LacePGS:1. Reptor (By a radio implant in Fluffy's vocal chords, as well as his own character)2. ThatOneGuy (TOG)3. Boxorak4. KNI-Midnight Voyager5. Dragon of Wind/Dragon Knight Silvinity/DOW/DKS6. Sybre7. Crazy-Lhikan 38/CL38/CL8. ThatDevilGuy/TDGSpritesheetsThe Ultimate Sonic Spritesheet!Okay, credit where credit is due,Thanks to ThatOneGuy for recoloring my Chimoru Sonic Sprites, and creating my backgrounds. Everything and everybody else are the property of their respective creators. If you see something you made in my comic, Congradulations! I thought it was awesome enough to use in my comics. You know who you are.Promo Bannerspromo_banner.pngpromo_banner_2.pngpromo_banner_3.pngAlso, be on the lookout for Season 2! I'm currently trying to finish Season 1, but it's coming!

Edited by King Joe

I laughed at the last comic XD That was exactly how Zero would react to Eggman. Hello from other forum I met you on that I cannot mention :P

So did I. Poor Eggman....:lol:

Statements (Mouseover to view): <1> <2> <3> <4> <5> <6> <7><8> <9>

My MOCs:
Characters- Makuta Dys Makuta Kamazotz Lord Vladek The Helmsmith Protector OCs Skull Whaler Skull Warden

Creatures- Verdelisk Lord of Skull Spiders BBC Contest #69: Kahu Oko Taku

Just wait till you see what happens next over there.... :updown:And you know what? I just want to say thanks to all the amazing people who read my comics and commented on them. I recently went back over them, and BOY did they sound newbie! Thanks for sticking with me to some halfway decent comics.

Edited by King Joe

2 King Joes? I'm confuzzled. :confused: P.S. You got any PGS slots open?

I think one of them is actually Sonic the Hedgehog.Also, I think Comic #32 is my favorite so far, mainly because I thought Zero was a chick when I first saw him (Although the first time I saw him, it was the Mega Man Zero version, which is a rather androgynous design anyway. :D )

My MOCs:
Characters- Makuta Dys Makuta Kamazotz Lord Vladek The Helmsmith Protector OCs Skull Whaler Skull Warden

MOAR!!!!Comic 34:Contract NegotiationsAnd for all of you Zero fans, there will be more of him, I promise. Just have to get season 1 outta the way... EDIT:Also, I've been figuring out the Season 2 PGS list. It looks like this 1. Reptor (By a radio implant in Fluffy's vocal chords, as well as his own character)2. Zerothemaster/Zero (This will be fun... :sly:)3. Hordika224. KNI-Midnight Voyager5. Dragon of Wind/Dragon Knight Silvinity/DOW/DKS6. Sybre7. Crazy-Lhikan 38/CL38/CL8. ThatDevilGuy/TDG/Turaga_Nuju/T_N (Has yet to appear, waiting on spritesheet) If your name was on here, and was taken off, let me know. I'll get it back on. If your name is not on here, and never was, and you want it on here, let me know, and I might get it on.

Edited by King Joe

Huh, I was wondering when the issue of King Joe looking like Sonic would crop up. And it doesn't dissapoint.Also, I find the *BUM BUM BUM* kind of amusing. :D

My MOCs:

PreeeeeeesentingOf Hedgehogs and Lego Bricks: Movie Night!Movie Night will feature a still from a movie I either A) Really like, http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png Watched recently, or C) Remembered and thought I could make a funny comic from it. Anyway, without further ado...Movie Night 1: Arsenic and Old LaceAnd that's all you're getting for a haloween special. Sorry the joke's kinda lame, but I'm trying to make Sonic the Hedgehog in RZ, so I had other things on my mind.

You didn't really think I would make a courtroom related arc without a Pheonix Wright reference in there, did you? Not with Capcom's Mascot in my comics.

Actually, yes I did. :lol:

My MOCs:

Hey! I made it to Hot topic!Anyway, remember the "big stuff" I mentioned? It starts now.Comic 41: Change

So, you change forms by going Super Sonic first? odd. :P

My MOCs:

Ladies and Gentlement, I present an Unseasoned Intermission.It is an unseasoned intermission because it is not part of Season 1 or season 2. It is unseasoned. And it is an intermission. Therefore the Unseasoned Intermission. SPOILER! READ THE COMIC BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING TEXT!!!!That's right ladies and gentlemen, my comics are getting a name change! In fact, its a whole new comic series. With a new PGS list and everything. If you want to stay, PM me quick! You will get priority over anyone else if you're already on my Of Hedgehogs and Lego Bricks list.