Warning Points

-Toa Lhikevikk-

While checking my profile today, I noticed a link under my profile pic that says "5 warning points". Worried if I had gotten in trouble somehow, I clicked it, taking me to a notification from ToM Dracone dated August 30, 2009, when he awarded me a proto boost for a news report. This is all very confusing, evidently, so what is this all about?

bug_animated.gif

It's just your proto; they switched to a text-based number-based system for profiles and blogs with the recent update. =)/EDIT: That said, it appears it doesn't list PM-based Proto Boosts... I guess since it's manually updated?

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

The warning points are just your proto points as Pit said. Boosts from Premier Membership don´t appear because they are manually added in the ACP instead of using the warning system.-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

The warning points are just your proto points as Pit said. Boosts from Premier Membership don´t appear because they are manually added in the ACP instead of using the warning system.-Gata signoff.jpg

Correct on both points. On most sites, having 5 warning points would certainly be a bad thing, but not here: On BZPower, the number of warning points you have corresponds to the number of Proto points you have, ranging from -5 (empty PE) to 5 (full PE). In addition, I believe that only increases in PE are currently displayed in the warn log; Proto taken before the most recent board upgrade will not appear in it (though it will still be reflected in your Proto level displayed next to posts).If you have further questions, please use the Official Proto Energy Topic.Question answered, topic closed. Edited by -Windrider-