Narrator: It has been 108 years since the Death of Makuta Teridax. Spherus Magna has educational systems similar to those on Earth, thanks to Turaga Nokama. Her most proud accomplishment in this regard is setting up what you and I might call university systems, and somehow the term university popped into her head on what to call these huge schools that had a sort of universe of study topics. The focus of this comedy is the rather odd crown jewel: University of North Spherus Magna, or UNSM. These are the stories of said university. But first, we must go over some of the rules of the establishment. Be warned, they are very strange, so I have acronymed them with explanations.
- You do not talk about parakeets.
- You do NOT talk about fight club.
- RESPECT THE MATA NUI COWS.
- Do not capitalize the “k” in kolhii.
- Fine for breaking the rules is 5 widgets per offense; this is only payable in gum.
- Campus currency is gum. Any kind and flavor will do. Nothing else, end of story.
- Rule 3 applies to both this university’s sports teams and the Rahi they are named for.
- Febreeze must be readily available in all bathrooms, kitchens, and potentially smelly bags. (which means all bags, even those used to carry lunch)
- No Cursing.
- Jenga is to be played at least once a day by all students.
- All students must say or write at least one thing that produces a mental image of any kind.
- Students studying to be painters must paint at least one fruit bowl during their imprisonment time here.
- Each fruit bowl painted must be consumed within 72 hours of the completion of the painting.
- Finally, all students must dance awkwardly once a day to receive full credit for their classes.
- Have a nice day.
Edited by tent163phantoka, May 26 2012 - 04:10 PM.