Post-Matoran: Review Topic

VolcanoBakemeat

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5061Comments, thoughts, pancakes, triceratops.CANON: In this epic I stay extremely close to Bionicle canon (historically and anatomically), but as it is mostly set in the future, sometime between The Powers That Be and Sahmad's Tale, I have imagined continuations of the events described in those serials. However, there is one fundamental alteration central to all my fanfiction: though Matoran live for millennia, the cells in their brains are rearranged every century or so, causing them to only remember the past century or so of their lives at any given time. Some Matoran have higher memory spans than others. However, when a Matoran becomes a Toa, that memory span increases to a few thousand and becomes even longer once that Toa has become a Turaga. As a side-effect of the loss of power, a Turaga's brain cannot accommodate all those memories, and as a result, Turaga lose random, non-time-specific chunks of their memory. Edited by Moo!