Okay, as I'm writing this, BZP has recently come back, and that means it's time for Mad House to continue. In late April, when the forums were down, there had been twenty-nine posted chapters of Mad House. Chapter Twenty-Nine was only replied to by two fans, so it will be posted here in all its glory. The original topic will have its URL posted here. Now, about Uprising, the miniseries, it is canceled until further notice. It's implied it occurs, but it's just not being told. For now, at least. As for Mad House itself, new chapters will come every Saturday and Tuesday until further notice, but at least for the rest of Season Two. Copy and paste this URL to read the first twenty-eight chapters: www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=328079 And here is Chapter Twenty-Nine: Chapter Twenty-Nine: Fight Like an EgyptianNarrator: The students were on their way back when they stopped at the museum. As they left the bus and the bus driver headed to the museum café, a zipping noise came from under Kaza’s seat.Takadox: It’s hard to unzip it from the inside.Ehlek: Hurry up! This is uncomfortable!Evo: You’re the one who has your foot in my face.Ehlek: PRISONERS ARE DENIED LEGAL RIGHTS INCLUDED IN THE U.S. CONSTITUTION UNTIL PROVEN THAT WE DON’T CARE ABOUT NOT CARING ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING!Evo: Okay, okay.Nex: When Stormer comes for us, we’ll make you regret this!Mantax: As if that piece of plastic moron Stormer will ever save you two.Narrator: The Barraki climbed out of the suitcase.Takadox: Alright, boys, you know the mission. We’re going to rendezvous with our old contact on the other side of Whatever-you-fricking-call-it Bridge.Ehlek: Which exit do we take to Whatever-you-fricking-call-it Bridge again?Mantax: The one next to Starbucks.Ehlek: There are like fifty freaking Starbucks every mile.Mantax: The one where those emo teens hang out.Ehlek: There are like forty-nine freaking Starbucks where emo teens hang out every mile.Mantax: Well excuse me for trying to be helpful!Meanwhile...Teacher: Alright kids, please remember to complete your worksheet while looking through the Cleopatra exhibit and avoid including any statues containing...unclothed art-Students: *giggle*Teacher: ...in your paragraphs.Kaza: Which artifact do you think the jewel is in?Museum Employee: And do not enter the off-limits room, which contains Cleopatra’s jewel collection.Alex: The unclothed art.Kaza: Oh, okay.Alex: ...Back on the bus...Takadox: Okay, Ehlek, when I say to, lay on the gas. I’ll stand on the wheel and run on it to steer. Mantax, you be ready to hit the brakes. Carapar...Carapar: ...Takadox: ...Carapar: ...Takadox: ...Carapar...FOR HYRULE!...Takadox: ...just...count the number of smudges on the windows.Carapar: Got it! A, B, C, D, E, P, FLEA, QUEE, SMEE, C, D, A, seven...Takadox: Ignoring that.Narrator: Takadox climbed onto the drivers’ seat, then hopped onto the wheel and got on top.Takadox: Alright Ehlek, hop on the gas!VRRRMMMMM!Narrator: The bus shot off in the opposite direction of the museum, leaving large black skid marks on the ground.In the museum...Kaza: Let’s slip off through that door.Alex: You wanna go to the bathroom?Kaza: No, dude. Down that hall is the entrance to the jewel room. It says so on our exhibit map.Alex: Okay, but I have to use the bathroom.Kaza: I’ll wait.One minute, twenty-seven seconds later...Alex: Okay, I’m ready. One problem though...Kaza: What?Alex: There are two super-buff security guards infront of the door.Kaza: Oh man.In the bus...Takadox: Okay, running on the wheel just makes the bus spin. Mantax, hold me up so I can steer.Mantax: You could just turn into full-size. Besides, I’m near the brake.Takadox: Who needs a brake? And anyways, it’s a team tradition that we stay toy-sized when in any non-Kaza related mission. Like the old, potential spinoff days.Ehlek: You’ve mentioned a spinoff two times in two chapters now.Takadox: Ehlek, Operation: Fourth Wall ended last Wednesday.Ehlek: Oh. Right.Narrator: Mantax got onto the seat and gave Takadox a boost. Takadox began steering. As they shot past the police department, three cars pulled out to give chase. But since all the Barraki were pre-occupied, none noticed.Carapar: E, G7, Monopoly, M, T, I, brow, J, L, sorrows, Z, B, M, M, O, 4, Mask...In the museum...Security Guard #1: Hey, kid, you already went to the bathroom. Why are you back here again?Alex: Uh...Security Guard #2: Yeah, Alex, shouldn’t you be in the exhibit?Alex: Look, I’m just-wait a sec...how do you know my name?Narrator: At that moment, the guards’ skin began to melt off, exposing black armor underneath.Guard #1: We are agents of SOAP, Kurahkzon’s agency. We were sent to eliminate Alex and bring Kazarac back to Kurahkzon.Guard #2: We are Urohks, a race which Kurahkzon commonly employs.Narrator: The two Urohks were tall, about the height of Kurahkzon. They had all black armor and black powerless masks in the shape of Lewa Nuva’s, with black swords that looked like his, except larger and heavier. Their fists were clenched tight around the handles of their blades, and their eyes glowed green.Urohk #1: Now we’re going to kill you.Alex: KAZA!Narrator: Kaza burst in through the door.Kaza: Alex, quiet, someone could’ve heard you! You’re lucky I was the only one close to the door. We don’t wanna-who are they?Alex: Urohks. SOAP agents. Assassins. Kurahkzon’s minions. Whichever description you pick.Kaza: Urohks doesn’t sound threatening, because it’s new to me.Alex: It probably will sound threatening in about five seconds.Kaza: More like point five seconds.In the bus...Ehlek: Does anyone else hear sirens?Takadox: Oh man.Mantax: Should we pull over?Takadox: What would Pridak do?Mantax: Probably not close to the solution of WWJD.Takadox: Hold on to...oh.Mantax: What?Takadox: There’s nothing for you to hold on to. Carapar?Carapar: Yes?Takadox: Jump on top of Ehlek please.Ehlek: AHHH-OOF!Narrator: The bus shot forward, now going as fast as it could.Policeman #1: PULL OVER OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE!Takadox: Please roll down the window.Narrator: Ehlek squeezed out from under Carapar, climbed to the top of the front seat, and slammed into the window with full forced. It shattered and he fell, but grabbed onto the windowsill.Takadox...Ehlek: What? They don’t roll down.Takadox: HEY POLICE! WE MADE YOUR MOM PULL OVER!Policeman #2: THAT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE!Policeman #3: You did kinda get burned though.Policeman #1: ...In the museum...Narrator: The two Urohks charged at Kaza and Alex, swinging their swords infront of them. Kaza leaped over the one coming at him and ran to the door, yanking it open and entering the jewel room.Urohk #1: That was cheating.Urohk #2: Ah, kill him when he comes out, and take the jewel to Kurahkzon. For now, handle this one.Alex: And I get left with a double load. Of course.In the room...Narrator: Kaza gasped as he saw the pile of jewels. It reached almost to the ceiling. He held up the Jewel Detector thingy and aimed it at the pile. The signal of desert element was coming from the top. He looked and saw a Jewel, a shining tan. Even though tan doesn’t really shine.Kaza: Man, I wonder what the sand jewel will look like...Narrator: He climbed up the pile, accidentally breaking a few priceless jewels, and grabbed the jewel. Then he pulled out his jewel pouch from inside his chest armor.Kaza: Thank goodness Hydraxon sewed this before he left. And thank Drarak for telling me about this nifty extra space in my chest armor.Outside the room...Narrator: Alex fired off another ice blast, this time freezing the second Urohk’s right arm. He poured extra power into this one, so that it wouldn’t break when the Urohk flexed. He leapt forward and slammed his fist into the arm, shattering it.Alex: I need to get me a sword.Narrator: The Urohk screamed in pain and fell onto the ground. Alex shot a fire blast at him, mercifully relieving him of his pain.Urohk #2: Thanks for relieving me of my pain.Alex: Welcome. But I have to kill you now, sorry.Urohk #2: Aw man.Narrator: Alex shot as powerful an ice blast as he could muster at both Urohks, freezing them solid. Then he used his fist to shatter the second one. The first one broke free though and shot a powerful shadow blast at Alex, sending him flying backwards into the wall.WHAM!Narrator: Alex slumped to the ground, in a daze. The Urohk walked up to him, ready to finish him with his sword when something struck him in the back and he slammed into the wall, then dropped onto Alex. Alex pushed the body off him, then looked at the Urohk’s back. An Element Axe, glowing red, was impaled there, and smoke poured from the wound.Alex: Thanks Kaza!Kaza: Ah, don’t mention it. Anyways, I got us our first Jewel!Alex: Ha! One Jewel down, however many more to go!Kaza: Yeah!In the bus...Narrator: The cops stopped as they saw the bus approach the old, unstable Whatever-you-fricking-call-it Bridge.Policeman #1: They’re goners.Takadox: Looks like we win! Now to rendezvous with-oh no.Ehlek (from outside the bus, dangling from the windowsill): What?Takadox: His dead body is on the bridge! And two letters are scratched into his back armor...Mantax: What letters?Takadox: HF.Ehlek: ...Takadox: EMERGENCY! GET OUT THE CONVENIENT RANDOM BUNGEE CORD!Narrator: Carapar, having one of his random moments where he obtained an IQ briefly, hopped off the gas. The bus slowed to a stop, halting in the middle of the bridge and crushing the contact’s dead body.Carapar: Oops.Narrator: Carapar ignored this and headed over to the suitcase. He pulled out the secret bungee cord, and as he did, he woke up the other Bionicles.Rahaga Norik: What’s going on out there?Carapar: You’ll find out...Narrator: Carapar dashed to the front of the bus and tossed one end of the bungee cord out to window. Ehlek watched as it shot past him and snagged on one of the pillars of the bridge somehow.Ehlek: Uh, guys...Narrator: At that moment, the bridge broke from under their feet and the bus plummeted. Luckily, only the part of the bridge they were on broke, so the pillars stayed intact. Ehlek grabbed onto the bungee cord as they shot down, then up. As they shot up, the bus, now with the front facing down, seemed to go in slow motion. Mantax panicked and tried to run upward. He jumped and grabbed onto the side of a seat, then jumped again, working his way up as he repeated the process. He got on the back of a seat and ran along, then smashed into the window in a panick. As he fell, he grabbed onto the bungee cord.Takadox: This is not good. EVACUATE LIKE MANTAX!Narrator: As the bus continued to bounce, the pillar groaned more and groaned. But not literally groaned, because pillars can’t talk. Yet. You never know what Apple will do next.THE END!NEXT TIME: Action bus stuff! I look forward to continuing Mad House, and I hope everyone can come and follow along. It's been great writing it so far, and here's to writing it for many more chapters!

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

I like this chapter very much. It seems like a regular episodes in a awesome series. Which, by the way, still makes it worthy of greatness. I wonder if we will see more Urohks? (urohi? urohus? whatever the plural is) I think I should quote what I said on the first posting of this chapter:

Epic chapter of epic...ness. First of all:QUOTE...And 3.0 might play a role in this eventually, who knows, you could've just inspired me...Thanks! Im glad I could have helped. Maybe. A little bit. Kinda. Stormer would probably have a rhino charge attack biggrin.gif And I didn't cringe too much when u had the song...I laughed when the Urohk got killed, which maybe a little messed up since it is Easter Sunday.hmmm.. Didn't like the WWJD mention either seemed unecessary.Oh yah and KAZA TOMAHAWK! Mad House Ops!Double oh yah, someone should make a Carapar Mad House banner that says "um what does this have to do with pie?" as a neutral in the Zaktan vs. Vezon fight over Hahli.

Lol, I sounded so sugar hyped then. On a regular basis. Downtime must have mellowed me out. And I now think the WWJD is funny now. Hmm, things change in seven months... But anyway im psyched when can back to more comedy chapters. Yayz!

If you think that Justin Bieber sounds like an eight-year old girl hyped up on sugar, copy and paste this into your signature.

Copy and paste this in your signature if you think Greg Farshtey should reveal The Shadowed One's real name.

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Guess what? My profile pic has nothing to do with My Little Pony. Get used to it. Copy and paste into your signature if your are like me.(ToaTonyia) Nvm , since I'm a brony now Dashie for president

Copy and paste this sig if you cried a little inside during the cutscenes of Halo: Reach

Well, not all my fans have posted, so I was gonna hold out until Tuesday, but I can't resist. New chapter Tuesday anyway, since this should be Saturday's. The fans'll post soon. Time for a new chapter, with bus action as promised! Chapter Thirty: And then there were two...Ehlek: AHHH! AHHH! #$%@! #@$%!Mantax: @#$!%%@%!#%$#$!Narrator: The two Barraki clung to the bungee cord, terrified of falling.Takadox: CARAPAR! YOU’LL STAY BEHIND AND SAVE EVERYONE’S LUGGAGE! I’LL GO ON AHEAD WITHOUT YOU!Carapar: YOU’RE SO BRAVE!Takadox: I know!Narrator: With that, Takadox went through the shattered window and clung to the bungee cord. Carapar began tossing luggage out the window for Takadox to catch. He grew to life-size and caught some luggage. But the other luggage just fell into the lake and sank.Takadox: That’s gonna be a problem...Later...Takadox: That was a problem...Ehlek, put the bait on already!Ehlek: Got it.Narrator: Ehlek cast the fishing line into the lake.Ehlek: I got a tug!Mantax: Pull! Pull!Carapar: BOO!Narrator: Ehlek yanked the fishing line and pulled out Evo on a hook.Takadox: So, you thought you could slip away while we recovered from the bus incident, eh?Evo: Actually, I was trying to swim to shore and/or escape after you left me in a suitcase on a bus that filled up with water and sank.Ehlek: Where’s Nex?Evo: I...I don’t know...maybe he...didn’t make it...YOU PSYCHOPATHS! YOU LEFT MY FRIEND ON A BUS THAT-Narrator: Takadox kicked Evo back into the water. He shot away in the current.Ehlek: Wait a sec...how can a lake have a current?Mantax: Is that a...waterfall over there?Takadox: OH NO! EVO IS GOING TO ESCAPE!Ehlek: ...or die.Takadox: Well if he survives he’ll have escaped! Get him!Carapar: Water! Yay!Narrator: Carapar jumped in and was swept away like Evo.Takadox: Pridak’ll be really mad if we lose a captive and an operative.Ehlek: Yeah...one of us is gonna have to be a hero...Takadox: Good luck!Narrator: Takadox kicked Ehlek into the water.Ehlek: I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS!Mantax: And then there were two...Takadox: Yep.Mantax: Do you even realize what you’ve done? You’re a horrible person.Takadox: YOU’RE RIGHT!Mantax: WELL SAVE THEM!Takadox: I’m on it!Narrator: Takadox grabbed the fishing pole and ran along the shoreline, far below the bridge.Mantax: And then there was one...Meanwhile...Kaza: So, we pretty much just sit here in the museum for, like, two more hours?Alex: Yeah.At the waterfall...Evo: AHHHH!!!!!Carapar: WEEEEE!!!!!Ehlek: AHHHHH! AHHHHH!Takadox: Hmm...three people...not much time...Evo: AHHH!!!!Carapar: WEEEE!!!!Ehlek: AHHHH!!!!Takadox...hmmm....Carapar seems to be enjoying it...and Pridak would care more about losing Ehlek than a captive...I think...Narrator: Takadox tossed his fishing line. The hook snagged Ehlek somewhere on his plastic body, not hurting him.Takadox: Well, Takadox, old boy, you did it. You saved the da-AHHH!Narrator: Takadox got yanked along with Ehlek, who plummeted over the edge of the waterfall, along with Evo and Carapar. Takadox went into the water, but kept his feet on the surface and waterskied.Takadox: This is so fun I’ve almost forgotten I’m heading towards my DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!SPLASH!SPLASH!SPLASH!SPLASH!...Voice: Uhhh...where am I...Narrator: A blue, plastic hand clutched a low-hanging tree branch and pulled its body out of the water.Takadox: Uhhh...what happened...Narrator: A brown head burst above the water.Carapar: *GASP!* YOU HAPPENED, DIPWAD!Takadox: Hey, you jumped in on your-wait...did you just make sense...Carapar: Yeah. So?Takadox: Wait...there’s a crack in your plastic head! Ooh! Ooh! You must’ve hit your head on a rock and gotten smart!Carapar: Pshh, that’s totally unrealistic. There’s only a two point one seven three percent statistical chance on that-WOAH! YOU’RE RIGHT!Narrator: Then Evo burst above water.Evo: *GASP!*Narrator: Evo froze, half of his chest still underwater. He turned his head and glared at Takadox.Evo: GAAAAHHHHH!!!!!Narrator: Evo leapt out of the water onto Takadox and began strangling him. Carapar kicked back and watched with a grin on his face. They were in a five foot deep pool of water, surrounded by flat rocks that didn’t hurt to walk on. The pool was surrounded by bamboo that grew from dirt beyond the rocks. The rocks only lasted for a few feet. Tropical trees grew overhead, blocking out the sun. There was just enough, yet not too much light. The pool was about five feet across, and ten feet long. A stream flowing at a steady pace led into it. The stream curved, so they couldn’t see beyond a certain point in it. Evo let go of Takadox’s throat and looked around.Evo: Wow. This is beautiful and tropical and amazing. The water is just the right temperature and it’s so relaxing.Takadox: I kinda wanna stay here forever.Carapar: Wait...what was that?Takadox: What was what?Narrator: See, the pillar falling weakened the bridge because it pulled on it. So, when some random car drove across it for no reason, the bridge fell. That car got owned. The bridge, bus, and pillar dammed the waterfall. Now they were creaking as the building of water became stronger.Evo: Ah, let’s just relax.Carapar: There it is again! And louder!Evo: Maybe we should go-Narrator: At that moment, the makeshift dam broke. The water shot forward, going everywhere. The three relaxed Bionicles were drenched. Their paradise was under the water. They broke the surface and grabbed onto bamboo. The water began to drain as it flowed away. Then something else burst above water.Nex: GAH! WHAT THE-Evo: NEX!Nex: EVO! MAN HUG TIME!Narrator: Then Ehlek burst above water. He immediately attacked Takadox. The water had drained and they were in the pool again. Ehlek was about to pound Takadox’s face in.Takadox: WAIT! I came to save you!Narrator: Ehlek considered not murdering Takadox. Luckily for Takadox, at that moment Mantax shouted. He was stuck in the bamboo high above the pool.Mantax: I went flying when the dam burst.Ehlek: AWESOME!Mantax: Yeah, not so awesome when you’re STUCK IN BAMBOO YOU STUPID PIECE OF-Narrator: Mantax, unfortunately, fell from the bamboo that moment.WHAM!Mantax: OOF!Nex: He missed the pool...Mantax: Oh, well I was in the bamboo, I saw some suitcases-WHAM!Narrator: The suitcases from the bus began falling from the trees and hitting the Bionicles.Evo: SUITCASE RAIN!Later that day...Kaza (whispering into his suitcase): I’m surprised you guys didn’t destroy the bus or anything.Takadox: Psshh, learn to trust us. We..wouldn’t...heh...destroy...a...a bus...heh heh...Meanwhile...Random Teacher: WHERE DID OUR SCHOOLBUS GO?!?!?!THE END!Next time: More Jewels! -PurpleBouncy-

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Carapar: E, G7, Monopoly, M, T, I, brow, J, L, sorrows, Z, B, M, M, O, 4, Mask...

I sense several references. They smell, too. Yeesh. Must be that 4 Mask guy. Other than that, I will now follow. These two chapters were pretty sweet.Also on fans not posting: trust me, I've felt it too. I think the only one who hasn't is MT. =P -ibrow

@ibrow: You got the references. Amazing. I'm suspicious of MT not getting it... dundundun After downtime, it takes awhile for fans to come on back. So no biggee. Anyways, here is the Tuesday chapter-I'm sticking to my schedule. Chapter Thirty-One: The Aquarium IncidentNarrator: After returning to his home (where Vezon put another hole in the wall, continuing a running joke), Kaza decided that they should look for the Water Jewel, which was apparently in Atlanta Georgia. Before they left, though, Iruini, Hydraxon, Makuta, and Pridak returned, bringing bad news.Pridak: It’s gonna be a shocker Kaza.Kaza: What?Hydraxon: The guy leading the revolution...Makuta: He’s...Iruini: Oh, just say it. Sehrah. There, I said it.Kaza: WHAT?Pridak: Yeah.Kaza: Oh, I’ll deal with that later...Narrator: Back on the Georgia topic, an aunt of Kaza’s lived there, so he figured he could stay with her. But since his parents wouldn’t be with him, which would make it seem suspicious, he decided to sneak into her house. So, after heading to Atlanta (the trip is a story for another day) they climbed a tree in her backyard and got in through a window into one of the rooms she wasn’t using. Kaza shut and locked the door quietly and hid his stuff under the two beds.Kaza: Okay guys, where does the thingy say that the Jewel is?Alex: Uhhh...at the Georgia Aquarium.Takadox: Oh cool, I always wanted to go to an aquarium.Kaza: Not so fast, you Barraki are still on house arrest for hijacking the bus. Nothing gets past me.Iruini: Well, at least not when you pay Carapar a tub of butter to snitch.Alex: Hah, good one.Carapar: It’s true. I love butter.Alex: Wait-so you really want to leave them alone in your millionaire aunt’s house?Kaza: Good point. You guys are staying in the yard.Ehlek: Fine...Later...Mantax: So...what should we do now?Ehlek: Well, this neighborhood is full of rich people. Maybe there’s someone famous.Takadox: Hey, who’s that walking their dog?Carapar: Is that...Evo: No way!Nex: TYLER PERRY!Ehlek: AWESOME! WE SHOULD FOLLOW HIM AND SEE WHERE HE LIVES!Nex: YEAH!Meanwhile...Kaza: We probably should’ve bought tickets before we came here...Tahu (from Kaza’s backpack he brought to store the Bionicles): Let’s just break in.Iruini: Ooh, good idea!Zaktan: Ooh, bad idea!Iruini: OMIGOSHWHERE??!?!?!Zaktan: ...Kaza: Actually, that’s not a bad idea...Hahli: YES IT IS!!!Rahaga Norik: Guys, where’s Alex?Kaza: I think he went to the bathroom or something.Tahu: There’s no time to wait for him. Let’s just go in.Kaza: But how...Lewa: The Jewel! Use the power of the Desert Jewel to get us in!Kaza: What do you mean?Lewa: Create like a distraction or something.Kaza: I need sand though.Hydraxon: Oh, I brought a Ziploc bag of sand.Makuta: ...why?Hydraxon: Some things are not meant for even friends to know.Kaza: ...Lewa: Well, what are you waiting for? Even with the smallest amount of sand, you can make a fairly large sandstorm.Kaza: Okay, fine. But this won’t end good.Narrator: Kaza reached into his backpack and Hydraxon handed him the sand. Kaza opened the bag and dumped the sand on the ground, then held the Jewel.Kaza: I’m new to using these. So, do I just like focus and-Narrator: Kaza was interrupted by the loud wind that whipped through the air.Kaza (shouting to be heard over the wind): I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE JEWEL OF-MURFFFFUMMMM!Narrator: Kaza spat sand out of his mouth. It was a full-blown sandstorm in the middle of Atlanta. People closed their eyes against the sand and were knocked down by the wind. In the middle of the chaos, Kaza transformed and rose up in the air, then shot forward into the aquarium. Then he transformed back and dropped the backpack. The Bionicles climbed out and grew to full size.Voice from around the corner: What’s going on out there?Iruini: Footsteps! The employees are coming! Do something!Narrator: Kaza held up the Jewel again. He poured his power into it, and the door blew open from the wind. As the security guards came around the corner, they were blasted with sand. Kaza and the Bionicles ran deeper into the aquarium.Kaza: Okay, I think we should split up to search for the Jewel. Iruini, Norik, Hydraxon, Makuta, Vezok, Zaktan, and Hahli, go that way. Everyone else come with me.Meanwhile, near the bathroom at Coca-Cola World across the street...Alex: Where did they go? And what’s that tan stuff over-PHHHHHH!!!!! SAND! WHAT THE-PHHHHH!!!!! I’M IN A SANDSTORM OH MY-PHHHHHH!!! SAND IN MY MOUTH-PHHHHHHH!!!!!!!Back in the aquarium...Makuta: Okay, I think we should thoroughly investigate the giant-ray-mantis-thingy tank.Iruini: Well, three of us should go in. Who-Narrator: Everyone pointed their fingers at Iruini, Norik, and Makuta.Makuta: Oh cheese.A few minutes later...Zaktan: Throw him in three...two...one...Iruini: WAAAAAAAAAA-SPLOOSH!Norik: Uh, guys, those things might be danger-WAAAAAAAAA-SPLOOSH!Makuta: I’M NOT GOING IN THERE!Narrator: Vezok grabbed Makuta and tried to toss him in. Makuta strained against Vezok.Vezok: JUST. GO. IN. THE. TA-Vezok and Makuta: WAAAAAAAAAA-SPLOOSH!Meanwhile...Kaza: Alright guys. Do you see the Jewel in any of these tanks?Tahu: FOOD COURT!Lewa: YEAH!Meanwhile...Takadox: Random thought-where’s Pridak?Carapar: I haven’t seen him since he disappeared to go stop that army...Ehlek: But the others are back...Mantax: Our commander is gone!At the aquarium...Narrator: Iruini swam through the water, looking for a jewel. He hadn’t seen anything yet, and he needed to surface again for air. Which he needed, although he was plastic. Norik swam beside him, also looking. Makuta and Vezok were busy wrestling around on the bottom of the tank. Zaktan walked up to the others watching from the top of the tank.Zaktan: I found an air tank.Hydraxon: Great! HEY GUYS! CAN YOU HEAR ME?Narrator: Iruini looked up, barely hearing a muffled, distorted voice through the water.Hydraxon: Okay, so we just send it down...Zaktan: I got it.Hydraxon: No, I got it.Zaktan: I think I’ll get this one.Narrator: Zaktan and Hydraxon began fighting over the air tank while below the surface, Norik had spotted the jewel. He tapped Iruini on the shoulder and pointed. It was wedged between two rocks. The rocks were part of a pile. A large rock was on the bottom, sitting on the floor. Norik swam over to the pile and tried to get the Jewel, but it was held firmly in place by the rocks. He shrank down to toy size, but still couldn’t wedge his arms in. There was no space in between the rocks and the jewel. It was clear they’d have to knock it over. They tried unsuccessfully to push the pile over.Above the water...Narrator: Makuta and Vezok burst to the surface. Neither wanted the other to drown, just get somewhat injured. You know how friends are. Norik and Iruini burst to the surface too.Norik: We need to knock down that pile.Hahli: Guys, stop fighting! Seriously!Iruini: We should get the creature thingy to charge at it. I’ll bet it could knock it down. I’m gonna try and ride it.Narrator: Iruini dove down and grabbed onto the creature’s fins. He pulled, trying to steer it like the reins on a horse. The creature was angered, and swam crazily around the tank, Iruini holding on, trying to scream. Bubbles rose to the surface as he shouted. The creature bumped into the rock pile, but it hardly budged.Norik: It’s not angry enough guys.Hydraxon: Just gimme the-Narrator: Zaktan and Hydraxon accidentally let the air out of the tank at the top. It shot down into the water, slamming into the creature. The creature shot forward crazily, slamming into the rock pile as hard as it could, knocking it over. The rocks sank to the bottom along with the jewel, which rested there. But the creature kept going, hitting into its two friends. They all went crazy, causing complete mayhem. Iruini sank to the bottom, unconscious from the collision.Hahli: Well, the good news is you two got the Jewel free. The bad news is IRUINI’S GONNA DROWN!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!Zaktan: Uh, I’ll do something, cause I’m manly and brave!Vezok: Yeah. He really is.Norik (whispering): What-Vezok (whispering): Wingman.Norik: Ah.Narrator: Zaktan dove into the water, swimming down. The first giant ray shot toward him. He barely dodged it. It slammed into the side of the tank, getting knocked out on impact due to the powerful glass. It sank to the bottom, then rolled around, half-conscious and dazed.Hahli: That was close!Meanwhile...Vezon: YAY! FREE FOOD COURT EDIBLE ITEMS!Back at the mantis tank...Narrator: Zaktan grabbed Iruini’s hand in his and swam upward. They broke the surface and the others grabbed Iruini.Vezok: Everybody back!Narrator: Everyone stepped back from Iruini. Vezok stomped on his chest as hard as he could. Iruini coughed up a lot of water, which hit Vezok in the face.Vezok: There’s throat water on my face. IRUINI WHY COULDN’T YOU HAVE SWALLOWED?!!?!?!?!Hahli: It went down the wrong pipe. That’s lung water on your face.Iruini: .......Vezok: LIVE!!!!!Narrator: Vezok stomped on Iruini’s chest again, and took more lung water to the face.Iruini: Oh, hey guys.Makuta: Uhhh...hi.Iruini: Where’s the jewel?Zaktan: THE JEWEL! I SHALL RETRIEVE IT!Narrator: Zaktan dove below the surface, and returned about forty seconds later with the jewel.Zaktan: At least plastic people can hold their breath longer. But how do we need to breathe?Vezok: Well, we apparently have lungs, because Iruini covered me in WATER FROM THEM!!!Iruini: Well, we got the Jewel.Later...Kaza: Well, I didn’t expect it, but good job getting the Jewel guys. Two down, however many else to go.*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*Norik: What’s that?Kaza: It’s the Jewel detector. But why is it going off now?Narrator: Kaza walked forward, looking at the screen of the detector. The beeping got more rapid as he went.Kaza: Where could the Jewel-OW!Narrator: Kaza hit into a wall and dropped the detector. He looked at the wall, reading the letters on it.“Coca-Cola World.”Vezon: YES! SUGAR!To be continued...NEXT TIME: What kind of Jewel is inside a soda-based attraction? Hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for not replying to this sooner. Just been a bit busy getting used to the new forums. Anyway, although I have no idea who Tyler Perry is, I thought it was funny when Ehlek said, "AWESOME! WE SHOULD FOLLOW HIM AND SEE WHERE HE LIVES!" Also, I noticed you use this !!! emoticon a lot, even though you didn't before. Not the biggest fan of it, but I guess it really doesn't get in the way of the story, so whatever. -TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Actually, that's just something with new BZP. Whenever I put multiple !'s, some of them become one of those. Testing how many it takes... !! !!! ! !!!! !!!!! And it takes three.

Edited by PurpleBouncy

Lol Tyler Perry reference. I half expected him to be dressed like Madea (anyone who knows Tyler Perry knows http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png ) I noticed how ,err, profane the characters can be. Its funny in all a few times but sometimes it seems over done. To me 30 KILLED 31 in quality and funniness (its a word). I like the lung water part. meaningless comments finished

If you think that Justin Bieber sounds like an eight-year old girl hyped up on sugar, copy and paste this into your signature.

Copy and paste this in your signature if you think Greg Farshtey should reveal The Shadowed One's real name.

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Guess what? My profile pic has nothing to do with My Little Pony. Get used to it. Copy and paste into your signature if your are like me.(ToaTonyia) Nvm , since I'm a brony now Dashie for president

Copy and paste this sig if you cried a little inside during the cutscenes of Halo: Reach

That dilemna will never be solved MT. NEVA Why was 29 afraid of 30? Because apparently 30 KILLED 32. Not as punny. Time for the Saturday new chapter! But first, the Mad House Halloween Special will be called Madhouse of Horror, a parody of The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror. Three characters will each tell a scary story, and it will debut October 28 (a Friday), taking the place of the Saturday chapter, only for that week. It will be the longest chapter yet, as each of the three stories will be chapter length, plus the dialogue between, making it over 4000 words long. I tried to make it scary and funny, but alot of the humor is in the fact that everything is so cliche :P You'll see. Chapter Thirty-Two: Adventures in Coca-Cola WorldPurpleBouncy: Wait, what?Narrator: You heard me. I think typing Narrator every time someone isn’t talking is unnecessary. I’m gonna go invisible. Into stealth mode.The Narrator turned invisible and moved around the room.See? No “Narrator:” in front of it.PurpleBouncy: Wait? Where are you? What are you doing? WHERE ARE THE SKITTLES?!?!OM NOM NOM NOM.PurpleBouncy (sighs): I don’t know if this is for the best or not...Meanwhile, in some place...Pridak: I told you, I don’t know anything about the jailbreak!Voice: Oh, yes you do.The speaker stepped out of the shadows.Pridak: STORMER?!??!Stormer 2.0: Stormer 2.0, actually. I got an upgrade. That old version of myself I threw off the cart was such a fake. I’m the real Stormer. Real-sized. Me and the 2.0 are disguised as toys. We can shapeshift to our full sizes like you can. We were sent to capture you Barraki. We know you were behind the jailbreak at Hero Factory Prison #257! You let out twenty highly dangerous inmates! And you’re after the Element Jewels!Pridak: No I’m not! Well, maybe the Jewels. But I wouldn’t break into one of your prisons to free the inmates! They smell like rotten mutton!Stormer 2.0: ...Pridak: So just let me go!Stormer 2.0: Hm. He thinks he’s soooo innocent. Boys, get ‘em!Pridak: What are you, a mobster? I’m already tied up.Furno and Bulk stepped out of the shadows and grabbed the chair Pridak was tied to, then lifted it and ran with it down a dark hallway.Pridak: Woah! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?As they got closer, Pridak could see an open window, multiple stories above the concrete.Stormer 2.0: YOU CAN EITHER TELL US WHAT HAPPENED TO EVO AND NEX OR TAKE A FUN TRIP TO YOUR DEATH!!!Pridak thought back.[Flashback]Pridak: And I hereby give an oath on my honor as a member of this Barraki operations team that I will always stay faithful and never surrender the secrets of my team to anyone who I think may use the information for evil.[End Flashback]Pridak: OKAY I’LL TALK!Furno and Bulk stopped, only about five feet from the window.Stormer 2.0: Good, good.Stormer positioned himself in front of Pridak’s chair.Stormer 2.0: Well, your legs are tied together, your arms are tied to the chair, and you are helpless. Good choice.Pridak: Alright. Last time I saw Evo and Nex, they were-SUCKER!!!!Stormer 2.0: Wait, what are you-Pridak lifted up his legs and slammed them into Stormer’s chest. He fell backwards, his back landing on the windowsill. In slow-mo, because it’s awesome for falling, his legs went up from the impact and he fell out of the window.Stormer 2.0: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-*THUD!*Furno: YOU LITTLE-Bulk: TOSS HIM!Pridak: AHHHHHHHHH-THUD!Stormer: GAH!Pridak: Heh heh...Meanwhile...Kaza: Alright guys, know the plan?Norik: Got it.Iruini: Yeah.Hydraxon: Definitely.Vezon: What plan?Iruini hit Vezon.Vezon: ...Iruini: ...when did you get...abs of steel?Vezon: When I traveled time to save the future of mankind.Kaza: Vezon, are you quoting Black Sabbath?Vezon: Yeah.Hydraxon: Now he has his revenge-Kaza: Focus!Hydraxon: Okay.Kaza: So, if everyone’s good with the plan, get in my backpack.Later...Kaza: Okay, I slipped the person a five and they didn’t ask where my parents were. It worked. Now we just go on the tour of Coca-Cola World and find the Jewel.Kaza walked into the building.Kaza: Wait, where’s Alex?Norik (from backpack): Who cares?Meanwhile...Policeman #1: Loitering, huh punk?Alex: You don’t understand, I was just-Policeman #2: We don’t need to hear your lies! It starts with loitering, then it leads to drugs, and underage drinking, and all kinds of stuff.Alex: *facepalm*Meanwhile (again)...Takadox: Okay, it’s agreed. We need to go find people that might be responsible and blow them up.Later...Kurahkzon: Um, guys, you do know I’ve been trying to track you down to kill you and you just gave away your location so I can send some Urohk to destroy you, right?Takadox: I see that now.Even later...Lehrahk: You do realize you saved us the trouble of tracking you down, right?Ehlek: Why don’t we just kill them now?Takadox: Because we have work to do.Kalmah: Good job, Rambo.Really later...Sehrah: Okay, really? You tracked ME down? That just ruins my entire grand plan.Sehrah blasted a nearby wall to bits and walked out.Takadox: I think we handled that well.Mantax: No. We didn’t. We gave away our location to most of the people who wanna kill Kaza.Carapar: Better than most days, though.Ehlek: Well, yeah.Later...Nuhrii: You do realize we’re like ten feet from Kaza and a bunch of humans are running around screaming while I shoot glaze at him?Kaza: What did you Barraki morons do?Takadox: Hey, we found him here!Nuhrii punched Takadox in the face, then grabbed him by the throat and chucked him into the other Barraki. The Barraki were in a pile, and Nuhrii glazed them over.Nuhrii: I can’t let you steal my element’s Jewel, you pitiful excuse for a Toa!Kaza: Toa?Nuhrii: Uhhh...DIE!Nuhrii shot a blast at Kaza. Kaza swung his Element Axe and deflected it back at Nuhrii. Nuhrii ducked and it hit a window, glazing it over.Kaza: That means the Sugar Jewel is here! Of course!Alex burst in, followed by two policemen.Alex: I WAS JUST STANDING!Policeman #1: WHICH IS LOITERING!Kaza dodged two sugar blasts, which then hit the unfortunate policemen.Alex: Hey, thanks Toa.Kaza: That’s Nuhrii! Alex, Nuhrii, Nuhrii, Alex. Nuhrii wants to kill me.Alex: Who doesn’t at this point?Kaza: Well, Vezon hasn’t bitten me in three whole days.Vezon: Imma good boy.Kaza jumped over a sugar blast, landing and kicking off again quickly, then coming down on top of Nuhrii. Nuhrii swung his sword at Kaza, but Alex turned into Warrior and blasted it out of his hand. Kaza tried to pin Nuhrii, but Nuhrii kicked up with both feet, slamming into Kaza’s stomach and knocking him back. Nuhrii’s sword skidded across the ground. Zaktan grabbed it and held it up.Nuhrii: Give that back!Zaktan: Never! Vezok, catch!Zaktan tossed Vezok the sword. He caught it and tossed it back.Vezok: DANCE MONKEY DANCE!Nuhrii: I’m gonna kill you two!Makuta: No you won’t!Makuta shot a shadow blast at Nuhrii. It nailed him and sent him flying backwards, slamming into the wall and falling down. Vezok charged forward and swung the sword down, hitting Nuhrii and encasing him in a sugary glaze.[APPLAUSE]Iruini: Looks like he IS a “just dessert”.[LAUGHTER]Hahli: Alright, who has a laugh track?Norik: ...me.Hahli: PUT IT AWAY!Norik: Fine.Kaza: Wow, guys. That was impressive!He walked over to Nuhrii.Kaza: Hm. Trapped by his own element. What a pity.Tahu: Should I defrost the cops?Alex: NOT YET!Kaza: Set something on fire about ten feet from them. The glaze will melt. Defrost the Barraki now though.Tahu walked over to the Barraki and touched the glaze with his sword, which glowed a fiery red. The glaze melted off.Mantax: OH THANK YOU!Ehlek: That makes me feel like a donut.Iruini: Probably because Vezon tried to bite off your arms.Vezon: They were glazed!Kaza: Let’s just leave Nuhrii here. I wanna see if he can get out of this pickle.Vezon: Ooh, pickles go great with donuts.Lewa walked in, holding a clear jewel.Lewa: Hey, I found this in the taste-testing room.Kaza: Great job! How’d you find it?Lewa: Well, I wondered off to drink soda, and found the room. I tried every...single...flavor...from around the globe that was in there. It was awesome. Then I started choking on the Jewel while trying this vegetable soda from Asia. It was awesome.Kaza: Our third Jewel! The Sugar Jewel...Vezok: Let’s celebrate!Lewa: WHO WANTS ASIAN VEGETABLE SODA?Everyone: ME!Lewa: Come on!THE END!Next time: The return of Pridak and some chaos! Chapter Thirty-Two: Adventures in Coca-Cola WorldPurpleBouncy: Wait, what?Narrator: You heard me. I think typing Narrator every time someone isn’t talking is unnecessary. I’m gonna go invisible. Into stealth mode.The Narrator turned invisible and moved around the room.See? No “Narrator:” in front of it.PurpleBouncy: Wait? Where are you? What are you doing? WHERE ARE THE SKITTLES?!?!OM NOM NOM NOM.PurpleBouncy (sighs): I don’t know if this is for the best or not...Meanwhile, in some place...Pridak: I told you, I don’t know anything about the jailbreak!Voice: Oh, yes you do.The speaker stepped out of the shadows.Pridak: STORMER?!??!Stormer 2.0: Stormer 2.0, actually. I got an upgrade. That old version of myself I threw off the cart was such a fake. I’m the real Stormer. Real-sized. Me and the 2.0 are disguised as toys. We can shapeshift to our full sizes like you can. We were sent to capture you Barraki. We know you were behind the jailbreak at Hero Factory Prison #257! You let out twenty highly dangerous inmates! And you’re after the Element Jewels!Pridak: No I’m not! Well, maybe the Jewels. But I wouldn’t break into one of your prisons to free the inmates! They smell like rotten mutton!Stormer 2.0: ...Pridak: So just let me go!Stormer 2.0: Hm. He thinks he’s soooo innocent. Boys, get ‘em!Pridak: What are you, a mobster? I’m already tied up.Furno and Bulk stepped out of the shadows and grabbed the chair Pridak was tied to, then lifted it and ran with it down a dark hallway.Pridak: Woah! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?As they got closer, Pridak could see an open window, multiple stories above the concrete.Stormer 2.0: YOU CAN EITHER TELL US WHAT HAPPENED TO EVO AND NEX OR TAKE A FUN TRIP TO YOUR DEATH!!!Pridak thought back.[Flashback]Pridak: And I hereby give an oath on my honor as a member of this Barraki operations team that I will always stay faithful and never surrender the secrets of my team to anyone who I think may use the information for evil.[End Flashback]Pridak: OKAY I’LL TALK!Furno and Bulk stopped, only about five feet from the window.Stormer 2.0: Good, good.Stormer positioned himself in front of Pridak’s chair.Stormer 2.0: Well, your legs are tied together, your arms are tied to the chair, and you are helpless. Good choice.Pridak: Alright. Last time I saw Evo and Nex, they were-SUCKER!!!!Stormer 2.0: Wait, what are you-Pridak lifted up his legs and slammed them into Stormer’s chest. He fell backwards, his back landing on the windowsill. In slow-mo, because it’s awesome for falling, his legs went up from the impact and he fell out of the window.Stormer 2.0: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-*THUD!*Furno: YOU LITTLE-Bulk: TOSS HIM!Pridak: AHHHHHHHHH-THUD!Stormer: GAH!Pridak: Heh heh...Meanwhile...Kaza: Alright guys, know the plan?Norik: Got it.Iruini: Yeah.Hydraxon: Definitely.Vezon: What plan?Iruini hit Vezon.Vezon: ...Iruini: ...when did you get...abs of steel?Vezon: When I traveled time to save the future of mankind.Kaza: Vezon, are you quoting Black Sabbath?Vezon: Yeah.Hydraxon: Now he has his revenge-Kaza: Focus!Hydraxon: Okay.Kaza: So, if everyone’s good with the plan, get in my backpack.Later...Kaza: Okay, I slipped the person a five and they didn’t ask where my parents were. It worked. Now we just go on the tour of Coca-Cola World and find the Jewel.Kaza walked into the building.Kaza: Wait, where’s Alex?Norik (from backpack): Who cares?Meanwhile...Policeman #1: Loitering, huh punk?Alex: You don’t understand, I was just-Policeman #2: We don’t need to hear your lies! It starts with loitering, then it leads to drugs, and underage drinking, and all kinds of stuff.Alex: *facepalm*Meanwhile (again)...Takadox: Okay, it’s agreed. We need to go find people that might be responsible and blow them up.Later...Kurahkzon: Um, guys, you do know I’ve been trying to track you down to kill you and you just gave away your location so I can send some Urohk to destroy you, right?Takadox: I see that now.Even later...Lehrahk: You do realize you saved us the trouble of tracking you down, right?Ehlek: Why don’t we just kill them now?Takadox: Because we have work to do.Kalmah: Good job, Rambo.Really later...Sehrah: Okay, really? You tracked ME down? That just ruins my entire grand plan.Sehrah blasted a nearby wall to bits and walked out.Takadox: I think we handled that well.Mantax: No. We didn’t. We gave away our location to most of the people who wanna kill Kaza.Carapar: Better than most days, though.Ehlek: Well, yeah.Later...Nuhrii: You do realize we’re like ten feet from Kaza and a bunch of humans are running around screaming while I shoot glaze at him?Kaza: What did you Barraki morons do?Takadox: Hey, we found him here!Nuhrii punched Takadox in the face, then grabbed him by the throat and chucked him into the other Barraki. The Barraki were in a pile, and Nuhrii glazed them over.Nuhrii: I can’t let you steal my element’s Jewel, you pitiful excuse for a Toa!Kaza: Toa?Nuhrii: Uhhh...DIE!Nuhrii shot a blast at Kaza. Kaza swung his Element Axe and deflected it back at Nuhrii. Nuhrii ducked and it hit a window, glazing it over.Kaza: That means the Sugar Jewel is here! Of course!Alex burst in, followed by two policemen.Alex: I WAS JUST STANDING!Policeman #1: WHICH IS LOITERING!Kaza dodged two sugar blasts, which then hit the unfortunate policemen.Alex: Hey, thanks Toa.Kaza: That’s Nuhrii! Alex, Nuhrii, Nuhrii, Alex. Nuhrii wants to kill me.Alex: Who doesn’t at this point?Kaza: Well, Vezon hasn’t bitten me in three whole days.Vezon: Imma good boy.Kaza jumped over a sugar blast, landing and kicking off again quickly, then coming down on top of Nuhrii. Nuhrii swung his sword at Kaza, but Alex turned into Warrior and blasted it out of his hand. Kaza tried to pin Nuhrii, but Nuhrii kicked up with both feet, slamming into Kaza’s stomach and knocking him back. Nuhrii’s sword skidded across the ground. Zaktan grabbed it and held it up.Nuhrii: Give that back!Zaktan: Never! Vezok, catch!Zaktan tossed Vezok the sword. He caught it and tossed it back.Vezok: DANCE MONKEY DANCE!Nuhrii: I’m gonna kill you two!Makuta: No you won’t!Makuta shot a shadow blast at Nuhrii. It nailed him and sent him flying backwards, slamming into the wall and falling down. Vezok charged forward and swung the sword down, hitting Nuhrii and encasing him in a sugary glaze.[APPLAUSE]Iruini: Looks like he IS a “just dessert”.[LAUGHTER]Hahli: Alright, who has a laugh track?Norik: ...me.Hahli: PUT IT AWAY!Norik: Fine.Kaza: Wow, guys. That was impressive!He walked over to Nuhrii.Kaza: Hm. Trapped by his own element. What a pity.Tahu: Should I defrost the cops?Alex: NOT YET!Kaza: Set something on fire about ten feet from them. The glaze will melt. Defrost the Barraki now though.Tahu walked over to the Barraki and touched the glaze with his sword, which glowed a fiery red. The glaze melted off.Mantax: OH THANK YOU!Ehlek: That makes me feel like a donut.Iruini: Probably because Vezon tried to bite off your arms.Vezon: They were glazed!Kaza: Let’s just leave Nuhrii here. I wanna see if he can get out of this pickle.Vezon: Ooh, pickles go great with donuts.Lewa walked in, holding a clear jewel.Lewa: Hey, I found this in the taste-testing room.Kaza: Great job! How’d you find it?Lewa: Well, I wondered off to drink soda, and found the room. I tried every...single...flavor...from around the globe that was in there. It was awesome. Then I started choking on the Jewel while trying this vegetable soda from Asia. It was awesome.Kaza: Our third Jewel! The Sugar Jewel...Vezok: Let’s celebrate!Lewa: WHO WANTS ASIAN VEGETABLE SODA?Everyone: ME!Lewa: Come on!THE END!Next time: The return of Pridak and some chaos!

Overall good chap. My favorite part was Kaza's saying Vezon didnt bite him in a whole three days, and his reply,Im a good boy And I got forgot about Nuhrii until this...And yes, this is the write time to read and post on a forum. And no this isnt a testament to anything..at least not now.. :psychotwitch:

Thanks. I like that joke myself :D And yes, there is Asian vegetable soda in the Coca-Cola World tasting room. Oh, and on Friday, Madhouse of Horror (the It's a Mad House Halloween Special) will come, taking the place of the Saturday chapter. So no chapter on Saturday, it's on Friday instead. Also, it introduces two things-Officer Cufem and Vezon's Arcade. Since I didn't know when BZP would be back, I didn't know what number chapter Madhouse of Horror would be, so oops. No big deal. Cufem and the arcade come fairly soon, and it won't spoil much. So it just makes a bit of interesting trivia about Mad House-"Hey, did you know that the Halloween Special had two things in it that weren't introduced until later?" "No, man, I didn't." See? Interesting tidbit. Chapter Thirty-Three: The Great Party RaceKaza: Guys, we’re about to head back to Knoxville. Where’s Pridak?Pridak: HEY! GUYS! WAIT!Pridak ran up with his hands still tied to the chair and the chair still tied to his back.Iruini: ...and there’s your brave leader.Mantax: ...don’t rub it in.Vezok (whispering): Hey, man, when are you gonna make your move? Vezon keeps hitting on her!Zaktan (whispering): I know, I know. I just gotta wait until the time is right.Hydraxon (whispering): What are we whispering about?Zaktan (whispering): Nothing.Hydraxon (whispering): I know it’s something.Zaktan (whispering): Maybe it’s something.Hydraxon (whispering): ...it has to be something. You said something.Zaktan (whispering): No, I was saying how I know I need to make my move on Hahli because Vezon keeps hitting on her. And I’m not telling you what we were talking about!Vezok (whispering): You really need to make a move on Hahli!Zaktan (whispering): HOW COULD YOU TELL HIM?Vezok: *facepalm*Zaktan (whispering): Just don’t tell anyone!Hydraxon (whispering): I won’t, I won’t. But I can help you.Later, back at the house...Iruini: See ya man!Kaza: Okay, DON’T destroy the house while I’m gone.Norik: M’kay, bye.Kaza left the house, along with Alex, ready to keep searching for the Jewels.Iruini (obviously acting, speaking in high voice): Oh, dearie me. What did our friend Kazarac say?Norik (acting): Why, I believe he said[Flashback]Kaza: While I’m gone-Kaza: -destroy the house-Kaza: -okay?[End Flashback]Iruini: Indeed he did. Shall we invite all the neighborhood Bionicles over for a wild party?Norik: But, oh, they’re not ignited yet.Iruini: Remember our wild days, back when we were first made, before we were de-ignited?Yes, that’s right folks. All Bionicles start out alive. But then they are de-ignited until they are re-ignited for their purpose. Of course, some are never de-ignited.Folks: Reeeaaaallllyyyyy?Yes, really. Did PurpleBouncy forget to explain that?Folks: Yeah.I’m not surprised.PurpleBouncy: Shuddup.Norik: Yeah...so, anyways, are we gonna have to sneak into the Palace of the Great Beings to ignite them?Iruini: Oh yeah. Exactly what I was thinking buddy.Later...Iruini: Here we are. The Axalara T9. The vehicle for Lewa Nuva 2008.Norik: Does it work?Iruini: If you’re ignited, it sure does.Iruini hopped in the pilot’s seat, while Norik hopped in the seat on the front.Norik: Who added this?Lewa: Me! And that’s my vehicle!Iruini: Don’t worry, man. We won’t put a single scratch in it. We’ll stay in toy form while we drive it.Lewa: You can’t use it at all.Iruini: Woah man. We gotta plan a party.Lewa: Too bad.Iruini: For you.Iruini started the vehicle, which shot forward, slamming into Lewa. He grabbed onto the edge of it as it lifted up and sped out of Kaza’s bedroom. He dangled there, flailing his legs as the ship was piloted down the hall.Vezon: WHAT IS HAPPENING?!!?!Makuta: How should I know man?Vezon: AS THE HOUSE’S NEW AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER AND AIR SAFETY ENFORCER THAT IS NOT ALLOWED.Makuta: This isn’t gonna be good.Iruini sped up, and they flew down, coming to a stop and hovering in the living room.Pridak dropped his Wiimote.Pridak: What are you doing?Iruini: Going to plan a super awesome party.Lewa: LAND SO I CAN GET OFF!Iruini: No time.Iruini shot forward, going out an open window.Pridak: Nobody plans a party without our help men!Ehlek: Right!Takadox: Yes sir!Carapar: Affirmative!Mantax: STUPID KOOPA! I. WILL. CUT YOU.Pridak: Mantax!Mantax: D’oh, what?Later...Vezon: Feast your eyes, Makuta, on the Jetrax T6.Makuta: ...why are we taking this again?Vezon: TO STOP THE BREAKING OF THE RULES OF THE AIR SAFETY ENFORCER AND THE AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER, WHICH IS I.Makuta: Whoopee.Pridak: Alright boys, feast your eyes on the Rockoh T3.Ehlek: ...why are we taking this again?Pridak: TO STOP THE PLANNING OF THE PARTY WITHOUT THE KINGS OF THE PARTY WHICH IS YOU GUYS AND THE KING OF THE KINGS OF THE PARTY WHICH IS I.Ehlek: ...fantastic. Just fantastic.Vezon: Good thing I put on these extra seats randomly.Pridak: Good thing I put on these extra seats in case of a Sheen attack.Vezon and Makuta got in the Jetrax T6, while the Barraki got on the Rockoh T3. They both shot off, out the door.Hahli: ...how did they not notice eachother?Later...Vezon: Alright, how you doing Makuta?Makuta: NOT GOOD! YOU’RE GONNA GET US KILLED!Vezon: I am perfectly capable of flying better than crazy Pridak over there. Wait-PRIDAK?!?!?Pridak: VEZON?!?!?Vezon: What are you doing?Pridak: Preventing the planning of a party without us Barraki. What are you doing?Vezon: Enforcing my new air safety rules. WHICH YOU ARE BREAKING! PULL OVER!Pridak: If I pull over, I’ll hit the tree!Vezon: TOO BAD, PUNK! YOU SHOULDA THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE YOU FLEW NEAR THE TREE!Pridak: Vezon, I’m not pulling over.Vezon: Then I have no choice but to shoot you down.Pridak: WHAT?!?!Carapar: Relax, the missiles are made of plastic.Takadox: Hmm. I like average intelligence Carapar better than genius or moron Carapar.Mantax: Me too.Vezon fired two laser blasts from the vehicle, which both hit a tree, blasting off a branch.Ehlek: PLASTIC, EH?Carapar: Maybe I am moron Carapar.Makuta: This is gonna get violent.Pridak: Well, I have lasers too then!Pridak shot a piece of plastic from the Rockah, which bounced off the Jetrax.Pridak: SERIOUSLY?Carapar: LASERS, EH?Ehlek: It’s probably just jammed.Ehlek bent over to examine the laser cannon.Ehlek: Hmm...well, it looks like-ZAP!Ehlek: #%$@! #%@$ $^@)% @&*@$ #&%)@#!Makuta: Heh. Heh.Meanwhile...Iruini: We’re getting near the City of the Great Beings.Norik: Hey, I’m not so sure Lewa’s holding up good.Iruini: Why?Norik: Because he’s not there anymore.Iruini: WHAT?!??!Meanwhile...Takadox: Hmmm...what’s that?Carapar handed Takadox a spyglass.Takadox: Spyglass-what...Carapar: Don’t ask.Takadox looked through the spyglass.Takadox: GREEN PLASTIC PROJECTILE COMING FROM ABOVE!Lewa: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!Makuta: Oh no.WHAM!!!Vezon: THE JETRAX IS GOING DOWN!Makuta: BUT WE’RE LIKE 500 FEET ABOVE THE YARD!Vezon: SO PARACHUTE!Pridak: THE ENEMY IS DOWN! ONWARD, TO PARTYING!Makuta: WE DON’T HAVE PARACHUTES!Vezon: WELL WE SHOULD! WE’RE LOOSING ALTITUDE LIKE, REALLY FAST!Makuta: WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?Vezon: JUMP!Makuta: ARE YOU CRAZY?Vezon: JUST AIM FOR THE CHIMNEY!Lewa (wakes up): Wu-what happened?Meanwhile...Hydraxon: There. A hot fire. This is a great place to romance someone.Zaktan: Are you sure?Hydraxon: Yeah. Vezok, go get Hahli.Vezok: HEY! HAHLI! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!Hydraxon: *facepalm*Vezok: There, all done.WHAM!!!Makuta: #%#%(#&) $*(#!*(% #*#*((% %&@((*%(*@# % @#(*%*!!!!!!Vezon: @**)%# %*)%#*% *%(*(% %*%*%**%)*%!* %*%*%*%)!!!!!!!Lewa: $@(&&(&()% %*%#*((%*%*%*%*%**(!#*(_%*!*#%*@*%*!!!!!Zaktan: ...how romantic...Hydraxon: I know, right!Vezok: HEY HAHLI! NEVERMIND! KEEP YOUR BUTT UP THERE! THANKS!Meanwhile (again)...Iruini: Well, we can’t let that be a setback. I’m sure he’s okay.At the house...Lewa: @*)*)_# #%)*%) %))% %)!)_% #%*)%) #%) %)%#!)%)!!!!!!!On the Axalara...Norik: Yeah, you’re right. We shouldn’t worry about him.Iruini: And here we are! We’re directly above the Palace of the Great Beings!Norik: Now what do we do?Iruini: Well, I’m sure Stallak gets, like, sick days, and maybe a vacation. So they have to have some nifty little igniting device inside there.Norik: And how do we get inside there?Iruini: Like this.Iruini fired from the Axalara. A laser blasted a hole in the roof of the Palace. The Axalara descended into the Palace.Norik: Okay, it’s gotta be somewhere.Stallak: Looking for something.Iruini: OH! STALLAK! Ummm...hi.Stallak: Hi. Now do want to explain what you’re doing here?Iruini: I’d rather not.Stallak: No. I insist.Stallak spread his left hand and a yellow ball of energy appeared in it. He kept his hand down at his side though and lowered his gaze, his eyes glaring into Iruini’s.Iruini: Ummm...ZAP!Stallak: AH! MY FACE!Norik: TAKE THAT, DIPWAD!The Axalara shot forward, further into the Palace.Iruini: Nice one, bro.Norik: There! That computer-thing with a label on it that says “Igniter for Stallak’s Days Off”!The Axalara pulled over in front of the computer.Iruini: Hmm...what does that huge switch next to the computer do?Norik: I dunno...Iruini pulled the switch down.Speakers: EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! ALL BIONICLES IN KNOXVILLE HAVE NOW BEEN ACTIVATED AND NO BIONICLES CAN GET OUT OF TOY FORM!Iruini: Heh. Heh. That party’s gonna rock.Stallak: YOU TWO!ZAP!Stallak: GAH! MY FACE!ZAP!Norik: Hasta la vista, dipwad!The Axalara shot out of the Palace.THE END!Next time: Every Bionicle in the city is alive, and Iruini and Norik are ready to throw the party of the century-if Stallak doesn’t blast them into a million pieces first. Plus Kaza and Alex continue the Jewel hunt.

Welcome! To the ghoulish It's a Mad House Halloween Special! Also known as...Madhouse of Horror! See, The Simpsons has the annual Treehouse of Horror, and I wanted to do something like it, using the name something of horror. Then I realized-my comedy's name is It's a Mad House. So, thus, the name was born. Also, this chapter was written without a number on it originally, since I didn't know when BZP would come back in relation to Halloween. Thus, it is now Chapter Thirty-Four, and introduces Vezon's Arcade and Officer Cufem, two things coming soon to Mad House. Now, the first segment is a parody of those movies where people accidentally murder someone and then must hide the body. Our second segment tonight parodies zombie films. The final segment in tonight's ghoulish special parodies Stephen King's Christine, and other haunted car movies. I wrote this on a dark, rainy day. Longer reviews for this chapter than others would be greatly appreciated, because I worked hard on this. Each segment is the length of a regular chapter, plus the inbetween dialogue, making this by far the longest chapter-over 4k words! Cuz I love Halloween. Now, these are meant to creep you out and make you laugh. The last segment, specifically, gave me goosebumps when I wrote it. Enjoy! Chapter Thirty-Four"Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem hem.Ahemmy hemmy." Pridak finished clearing his throat. "I, on behalf of all of us, including PurpleBouncy, would like to warn readers about the unsuitable content contained in tonight's episode."Pridak stood on a wooden stage, a red curtain behind him, wearing a tuxedo with a spotlight on him."Tonight's episode, also known as a chapter, of It's a Mad House may contain material some viewers find frightening. If you do think you might be scared, read this while watching a scary movie on a TV behind you, or perhaps a humorous Halloween special. Well, actually, it might not scare you. Or it might. I don't know. Suck it up!"As Pridak turned to get off the stage, a group of zombies ran up onto the stage and carried him off. Madhouse of Horror Iruini, Norik, and Hydraxon are sitting on the front porch of the house, a few half-empty bowls of candy sitting on the tables besides the chairs they are in. There is a black sheet made of tent-like material over the porch, covering it completely, except for a small space on the front of the porch where trick-or-treaters can pull it open to slip in.“I guess it’s time for that 10:00-10:30 P.M. lull in the trick-or-treating” Iruini says.“Happens every year, when people are busy hosing down the rollers” Norik comments.“So...wanna turn the TV back on? It’s getting to the good part of Halloween” Hydraxon suggests."I think I have a better idea" Iruini replies. "Have you ever heard the story of the time...""Oh this'll be good" Norik said. The Midnight Mailman "Man...I'm sick of all these bills" said Kaza."Yeah! We already have to pay for all those holes in the wall!" Lewa exclaimed."I think I have a way to take care of that" Iruini said."I'm listening" replied Kaza.Late at night..."M'kay, so whadda we do?""Well" Iruini said, "it's late at night, so when the guy comes to put bills in our mail, we jump out and spook 'em.""Are you sure about this?""Yes, Lewa, it's genius" Iruini replied.The guy who dropped off bills every midnight came around the corner in what seemed to be an ordinary mailman truck.Iruini clutched the knife in his hand, a hockey mask on his head. As the "mailman" approached, Iruini jumped out to startle him, but jumped a little too far. Kaza and Lewa popped their heads up as the mailman fell out of the truck."GAH!" Iruini shouted. "I-I-I-I killed him!" He tossed the knife away."Ow!" Makuta said faintly."We-we-we-we're murderers!" Kaza yelled. "We're cold-blooded killers!""No, no, no!" Lewa protested. "Iruini, you're a killer!""I-I am." Iruini froze as he spoke. "I'M A KILLER! AHHH!"WEEE-OOO-WEEE-OOO!"SIRENS!" Iruini shouted. "There must've been a witness! Quick! Hide the body!"Lewa and Kaza panicked and ran off. As the sirens drew closer, Iruini grabbed the body and tossed it into the bushes, then pushed the mail truck forward just a foot or so, causing it to roll down the hill.WHAM!"MY LEG!"The sirens died down as the cop car came closer and slowed to a stop right in front of Iruini. The window rolled down toreveal Officer Cufem and another policeman."Oh, hey Iruini!" Cufem said. "We're here a 'cuz we got a complaint about some punky-type rollers in the neighborhood!""Oh, well, haven't seen 'em" Iruini replied nervously, his foot unwillingly tapping the ground."Well, let us know if you see anything" Cufem replied. "Those punks gotta be stopped before they go down the wrong path and drink and do drugs 'n spray paint buildins' 'n rough up people fer cash 'n go a ding 'a dong 'a ditchin 'n-""Will do, will do. You two have a good Halloween now" Iruini said, a cold sweat running down his armpits.Officer Cufem smiled and rolled up the window, then turned the sirens back on and drove off."Phew" Iruini said, breathing deeply. "I gotta get rid of the body before someone sees!"Later..."There. That oughta do it" Iruini said as he patted the ground behind Vezon's Arcade with a shovel. "No way anyone's gonna find that!"A cold, soft rain began to pour as Iruini finished speaking."Oh, better head back to the house and explain everything to Kaza and Lewa" Iruini said to himself. But as he turned to go, he noticed the ground begin to turn to mud. As it oozed and bubbled, becoming a large puddle, the head of the body bobbed above water."GAH!" Iruini shouted, before catching himself. He didn't want to make too much noise.WEE-OOO-WEE-OOO!"Oh no! Cufem must be onto me by now! Gotta fix this!"Iruini grabbed the body and yanked it out as quick as he could. Then he saw the run down funhouse and tossed the body inside before shutting the door.The cop car, driving around on Vezon's private property, pulled up. The siren turned off and the door opened."Iruini, buddy!" Cufem exclaimed. "What are you doing out here late at night?""He-he-hey, Officer. I was-uh-just-uh-making sure those rollers stayed away from my good buddy Vezon's fun 'ol arcade.""Hmm, good. I was checking for rollers, but you seem to have everything under control. I'll check 'ere again in about an hour. Happy Halloween!""You too, Officer..." Iruini said, the cold sweat threatening to overpower his Degree Men's Arctic Edge.The cop car drove off through the rain."Phew" Iruini said. "I gotta get this somewhere else!"About thirty minutes later, Iruini was over at the Dark Hill Cemetery, dragging the body up the steep, and true-to-its-name-dark hill. When he reached the top, he shoved the stone he'd crudely carved in down into the muddy, soft ground.Then he took out his shovel and heaved the dirt around. Finally he dropped the body in, hummed a few notes on a harmonica, and heaved the ground back over.WEE-OOO-WEE-OOO!"Oh, come on" Iruini said to himself as the cop car drove up the hill, swerving to avoid tombstones. It slowed down, the siren shut off, and the windows rolled down in the drill Iruini had learned all too well by now."Well, Iruini, what a surprise. I was here checking for teenagers trying to vandalize th' headstones and here you are too. What brings you out here so late?""I was, um, just, um, paying a visit. To an old friend."The Officer took off his hat. "I'm...so sorry, Iruini.""Why? He lives right over there!" Iruini gestured in the direction of Grave Digger Dave's house at the bottom of the hill on the other side."Well, hi Iruini!" shouted back Grave Digger Dave."Okay, well I guess I'll-""I KILLED HIM OFFICER! I KILLED THE MIDNIGHT MAILMAN BECAUSE I JUST COULDN'T TAKE THE BILLS ANYMORE! I KILLED 'EM WHEN I WAS JUST SUPPOSED TO SPOOK HIM OFF AND THEN I HID HIS BODY IN THE BUSHES AND BEHIND THE ARCADE AND RIGHT OVER THERE!"Iruini pointed at where bubbles rose up from the mushy ground."Well, I don't see any-""GAH!" shouted the mailman as he burst up from the ground."AHHHHHH!" the two cops and Iruini shouted in unison. "ZOMBIE!"Officer Cufem yanked out his pistol."Gaaaaaah, I'M TOO SCARED!" The Officer clumsily dropped the gun onto the wet ground, which it sank into almost immediately."Hey...where am I?" said the mailman."Huh?" Iruini said. "You're-you're not dead!""Of course not!" the mailman exclaimed. "Last thing I remember, I fell asleep because I was delivering mail at midnight AGAIN and I saw some guy jump out of a bush before I hit the pavement. I guess I've been out ever since!""Heh. Heh. HA HA HA HA HA!" Iruini and the cops laughed, and before long the Grave Digger joined in, followed by the mailman."HA HA HA HA HA!"As the camera panned up, the laughter could be heard, and the full moon could be seen in the dark night sky. "That wasn't scary at all!" Norik said. "It had too much of a happy ending! And Officer Cufem's not smart enough to put down the donuts and do his job for once!""Yeah" Hydraxon replied. "Besides, no one delivers mail at midnight!"Suddenly the curtain opened and someone poked their head and arm through.IT WAS MIDNIGHT! AND THEY WERE CARRYING MAIL!"AHHHHHHHH!" the trio shouted in fear."Um, guys..." Kaza said. "I noticed no one brought the mail in, and your October issue of Southern Living showed up, Iruini.""Oh! It has an article on ten creepy Halloween treats! Too bad we haven't checked the mail since the first..."Norik and Hydraxon looked at Iruini in disbelief as Kaza stepped past them and slipped back inside."What? We're southern, and we're living!""Not in my story" Norik said. "And THIS one'll spook you both!""Probably be as good as your celebrity based ice cream flavors" Iruini said."Hey! O.J. Simpson Orange was great! And so was Michael Vick Mocha! Anyways, my story's starting! And THIS one'll spook you both!" Gone With the Dead "Wait, wait wait." Hydraxon said. "What's with the name?""It's a parody of Dawn of the Dead and Gone With the Wind.""Okay, carry on." Gone With the Dead “I'm glad we're finally getting to go to the Public Market" Norik said as Zaktan drove the car down the road, taking Norik, Vezok, and Makuta to see the new attraction."Yeah, it's like a giant flea market!" Vezok exclaimed."And we get to buy stuff!" Norik said. He and Vezok high-fived."I just know they might have old books" Makuta said. "I've always wanted a copy of Dracula!""Sweet" Zaktan replied. "Those old horror books are awesome. Especially since Halloween's tonight!"The car pulled into the parking lot and backed into a parking space. The four hopped out, then dashed inside excitedly."Come on, N64 games, N64 games..." Norik said to himself as he looked around excitedly. Makuta, who was next to him, squinted as he looked across as few aisles."Hey, I think I see an antique book store!" He grabbed Norik by the arm and dragged him along, running as fast as he could."WOOOAAAHHH!" Norik shouted. They ran under a ladder at the ladder booth, dodged around some black cats at the cat booth, shot through the Everything 13 booth, and made it into the book store booth. Hydraxon began browsing the shelves while Norik poked at some huge novels on one wall."Welcome to Mr. Corp's Book Store" said a scratchy voiced, gray haired old man who came up to them. "Feel free to look around. I'm always looking for a new customer to get these off my hands. I have so many, I don't know what to do with them."Great" Hydraxon replied. "Do you have Dracula?""Right this way" Mr. Corp replied as he led Hydraxon off."Hmmm..." Norik said as he looked over a book entitled "Useful Spells and Enchantments". He searched the spine for an author, but one was nowhere to be found. "Wow, this is cool! All mysterious and stuff!"Norik walked up to Mr. Corp, who was ringing Hydraxon up."How much for this book?""Well...tell you what, ten dollars.""Deal!"Norik handed the man ten dollars, who put it in the register, gave Norik a receipt, and waved goodbye as the two headed out.Later that night, Norik walked through the neighborhood, flipping through the pages."Man, you're really glued to that book" Vezok said."Well, it's awesome. Wait, what does that say...""I dunno.""It says 'Never Use Unless You're Stupid'. Well, I think I'm plenty stupid.""For once, I disagree with that. Maybe you shouldn't-""Hey man, this isn't real. Now, let's see...Picker, Grinner, Lover, Sinner, Joker, Smoker, Toker, Poof!"They waited a few seconds."You're right" Vezok said. "Well, catch you la-what's that?""What's what?""That thing...that cloud on top of Dark Hill Cemetery!""It's a cloud, what else?""No wait, it's moving down the hill!""Well, I guess it's fog then, so-GAH!"The two froze as they saw the crowd get closer."ZOMBIES!" they shouted. They turned and ran down the street, the mob far behind them. They got into the house, shut the door, locked the deadbolt, and headed upstairs to look out the window with binoculars."What are they doing?" Vezok asked."They're...mobbing that parked car!""What about now?""They're...being Italian and acting like the mob!""What about now?""They're...grabbing picket signs and acting like...A HIPPIE MOB!""...""AN UNDEAD HIPPIE MOB!""AHHHHHH!""Hey, guys, what's up?" Makuta and Zaktan walked into the room."ZOMBIES ARE COMING!" Norik shouted. "THEY'RE COMING!""No they're not!" Zaktan said. "You scared yourself with that quote spellbook."Suddenly a picket sign crashed through the window and hit Zaktan in the head."OMIGOSH THEY REALLY ARE COMING! GRAB THE BARRAKI'S WEAPONS AND DEFEND THE HOUSE!"The four rushed into the kitchen, then tapped the sink in the right spot the right amount of times, causing the counter to slide open, revealing shotguns, Uzis, pistols, grenades, smoke grenades and more."GRAB WHATEVER YOU CAN CARRY AND TAKE TO THE STREETS TO FIGHT!" Makuta shouted.But at that moment, the door exploded into splinters and zombies poured through."GAH! SHOOT 'EM!" Zaktan exclaimed.Norik aimed the shotgun at the brick landing on the steps and fired, blasting one zombie to bits. Vezok threw a grenade, which killed the zombies and also a bit of the walls."Let's roll!" Makuta said.The four walked out of the house in slow motion, a zombie leaping at them. Norik used his shotgun to blast it in midair.Norik was armed with a shotgun, one grenade, and an emergency pistol. Vezok had three grenades left, a pistol, and a board of wood. Makuta had chosen dual pistols and two grenades. Zaktan clenched a rifle with a pistol strapped to his waist, next to two smoke grenades. They walked forward, going back to normal motion as they fired. Norik cocked the shotgun and shot another undead creature as they moved down the street."There's hundreds of them!" Vezok shouted as he shot one in the head."Yeah, and they'll just infect people! We'll never stop them all!" Zaktan added."Wait-I have an idea!" Makuta declared excitedly as he took down three with his dual pistols."What?" Norik, Vezok, and Zaktan asked in unison."Jinx!" Vezok said excitedly."Now-" Norik stopped to take out a zombie, "-is not-" here he killed another "THE TIME FOR JINXING!" He shot another zombie as he glared at Vezok. "Makuta, what's your idea?""Well, there must be some kind of reverse spell in that book of yours for the one that brought the zombies to life.""No, all the reverse spells are right below the normal ones, I would've seen it earlier!""So let's go down to the Public Market and ask that guy!"Zaktan shot a few zombies with his rifle and ducked behind a parked car."Oh yeah!" Norik said enthusiastically. "They're doing a trick-or-treating event with the booths tonight! Mr. Corp has to be there!""And I think I know what to head over there in" Zaktan said as he patted the car. They all loaded in as they shot zombies, and Norik attempted to hotwire it."Man, this is hard!" he said in frustration. Zaktan confused the zombies with a smoke grenade, followed by a normal one from Vezok, which blew about twenty mixed up zombies to pieces."GOT IT!" Norik exclaimed. The car started up and Norik slammed on the gas, shooting down the road of the neighborhood, running over zombies. The others rolled down their windows and shot. The car was going fast when Norik slammed on the brakes. They came to a stop about eighty feet from a group of zombies blocking the neighborhood exit. Norik had stopped because one of them he recognized-one was Hahli."Oh no..." the Makuta said. "They infected Hahli!"Hahli, having more intelligence than the other zombies, grabbed a large tree branch and walked toward the car, about to smash through the windshield when Zaktan leapt out of the car and shot Hahli in the head with his rifle. She dropped to the ground."Wow man...you saved us by shooting Hahli" Vezok said. "I-I'm sorry man.""Ah, she's not so hot when she's decayed and about to murder me" Zaktan replied with a cocky grin.He got back in the car, no one really sad about Hahli's death, mostly because she was an evil zombie, and they sped out of the neighborhood. Norik took a shortcut through some woods, dodging trees, hitting some, hitting zombies, and burning rubber. They came up on a large lake blocking their way, and were going too fast to avoid it, so Norik went even faster, aiming for a rock that was a natural ramp. They shot off it, flying through the air, shooting at zombies on the side they were headed towards, and finally came down triumphantly on the other side, crushing more zombies beneath their wheels.They burst out of the woods and sped across the road, swerving into the parking lot of the public market, backing into a parking space, and leaping out. They dashed into the store, seeing no zombies nearby.But once they got inside, it was a different story.BOOM! BOOM!Norik blew two zombie heads off, then frantically searched around."So many booths!"All of the booths were closed in by boards on wood nailed on from the inside, keeping all the people inside safe. Apparently they'd used up everything from the wood booth.The group of four searched around, taking down zombies as they did. They advanced slowly and cautiously until Norik noticed the one booth not boarded up. It was Mr. Corp's Book Store!"Come on guys, hurry!" Norik shouted eagerly. They ran together, blasting zombies, and finally entered the booth. For some reason, no zombies were following them, staying outside of the booth."Why, hello" said Mr. Corp. "I see you are the last of the trick-or-treaters" he added as he surveyed the zombie horde."Yeah, thanks to that book you sold him" Makuta said angrily, gesturing at Norik. "Oh, but thanks for that copy of Dracula you sold me, it's in perfect condition.""Your welcome! See, I pride myself in good customer serv-""Hello, zombie apocalypse going on!" Zaktan interjected."Alright Corp, you better tell me what's going on with this book you sold me!" Norik shouted as he flung the spellbook to the ground at the bookseller's feet."Well, it's a spellbook, and you cast a zombie spell. There was a warning, so you can only blame your own foolishness" he said calmly as he picked up the spellbook.Norik was about to hit the old man, but stopped himself. "Just tell me what the counter spell is!"The old man leaned towards Norik and whispered in his ear."Really?" Norik said, looking at the man, who simply nodded. Norik cleared his throat. "Toker, Smoker, Joker, Sinner, Lover, Grinner, Picker."After he said the spell backwards, all of the zombies stopped moving and turned towards the exit, heading out.As the group would discover when they followed them in their car, the horde was heading back to Dark Hill Cemetery, except for the ones who had been infected by the true corpses. Those simply stood back up and turned back to normal, relieved that it was all over. When the group headed back and entered the house, Hahli and the others were working to fix the doorway."Man" Norik said. "That's the last time I mess with this old thing."He tossed the spellbook into the fire, as one last zombie burst through the glass sliding door downstairs, near the fireplace. Norik cocked the shotgun and fired."It's all over now" he said as he turned away from the fireplace, which had mysteriously lost its flame... "So" Norik said. "Did that scare you guys?""More than Iruini's, that's for sure" Hydraxon said."Hey!"Suddenly the tarp opened and a zombified Hahli stepped in."AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Norik fell out of his chair, out of the tarp, and ended up in a shrub. Hahli took off her zombie mask."Wow, this costume must be better than I thought. I was worried it wasn't good enough since I made it, but it's amazing!"As Hahli walked off, Norik slipped in under the tarp."Well, you scared yourself, that's for sure!" Iruini said as he and Hydraxon burst out laughing."Yeah, just wait until you hear mine! It'll turn this Halloween around!" Hydraxon added."Well, go ahead" Norik and Iruini said in unison."Jinx!""Oh, can it Norik!""Hey, guys, my story's starting!" How's My Driving? "And why am I here?" Tahu asked."Because you've actually owned a car, so you can help me pick one out" Hydraxon answered.The two stood in a used car lot. It was October 29th, about 8:00 P.M. The moon was not quite full, and somewhat blurred by clouds, making it a dark night."Well let's hurry. We gotta get home so we can watch that scary movie on TV.""Fine. See any that would be good for me?""Ooh, ooh!""No smart cars.""Awww....Ooh, Ooh!""No Cubes.""Awww...Ooh, Ooh!""You better not be pointing at a Priuss.""What, no cars you'd look odd in? You're really tying my hands here!""Just be quiet and help me!""Hey...that one's kinda nice!" Tahu said."What, that one?""Yeah, yeah. A green German BMW, '91 model. Pretty awesome. You can ride with the top down whenever you want!""Yunno what, sure. That sounds good!"A few minutes later, Hydraxon and Tahu were riding home in the Hydraxon's new old car. After a nice drive, they pulled into the driveway."Alright, just lemme put this in the garage..."Hydraxon shifted into reverse and backed down the driveway, but when he tried to shift back into drive, nothing happened.The lever simply wouldn't move."Oh..." Tahu said. "It might be broken...""It was working fine a second ago!"As Hydraxon debated, it fell back into drive."There, it's just a bit...slow moving. It was going back slowly. It works fine."Hydraxon had no further trouble as he pulled the car in and parked it. He and Tahu got out and headed inside to watch the movie with the others.The next day was dark and rainy, so Hydraxon put the top up before he went for a joyride. He and Tahu got into the car and backed out of the driveway."And how is this a joyride if it's raining?" Tahu asked."Because it looks creepy, which is perfect for 9:00 A.M. on the 30th of October.""Okay..."They began to cruise down the road, and Hydraxon went to turn on the headlights. Nothing happened. He tried again. Still nothing. Yet again, but still nothing."I think it might be messed up" Tahu said as he looked at Hydraxon."No, no, no, it might just be delayed. Remember last night?""Yeah, and hopefully it won't fail to shift in the middle of the road.""Oh, no one's out anyways."The two drove on without headlights until they came to the Dunkin' Donuts. They pulled in and parked. Once again Hydraxon tried the headlights, but still nothing. He sighed and the duo headed inside."I'm getting two Boston Kremes!" Tahu said."I think I'll take two Bavarian Kremes."After they got their donuts, they headed back outside, and were about to step off the sidewalk around the building and into the parking lot when the headlights turned on, one aimed right at each of them. They both dropped their donut bags, which luckily landed upright."Woah" Tahu said. "That startled me. Wait the car's not even on!""What did I tell you, delay! Maybe the car just delayed, so it kinda turned back on to turn on the headlights.""You're holding the keys. That thing is messed up. Maybe we should take it to a mechanic.""Whatever."The two picked up their donuts bags and got back inside. The headlights turned off as soon as Hydraxon put the key in."And now it's working" Tahu said. "I guess it's fine...""Yeah."They drove back towards the house, and spent the rest of the day hanging out with the others, getting ready for tomorrow.The next morning, at the same time, the two headed out again for donuts, but they decided to take a scenic route, which would take them to a different location."Wow, this route is nice when it's raining. Looks so cool!" Tahu said as they headed through a heavily wooded area. "I can see why that train takes this way.""Yeah...oh, wait, I gotta check if I have my coupon."Seeing no one near them, as it was morning and the road they were on wasn't very much traveled, Hydraxon put the car into neutral and swerved into a parked position. He dug through his wallet, which contained money, membership cards, coupons, and Pokemon cards.He was too concentrated to hear it."Ummm...Hydraxon?" Tahu said.No response from the concentrated friend of his."HYDRAXON?"No response."HYDRAXON! !!!""WHAT?!""THE TRAIN IS COMING AND WE'RE ON THE TRACKS!"Hydraxon tossed his wallet aside and tried to shift the car into drive, but to no avail."NO! NOT NOW!"He tried and tried as he could hear the train get closer, and finally see it, about thirty seconds away. He smacked the lever, but still it wouldn't move."HYDRAXON! GET OUT!"Tahu frantically unbuckled, swung the door open, and got out. Hydraxon gave up on the lever and went to unbuckle......but to no avail. The train was about ten seconds away. The two yanked at the seatbelt, which finally tore. They both leapt forward and off the track as the train touched the car, but at that exact moment, when it had only touched it and nothing more, the car's headlights turned on, the seatbelt half came out, and it shot forward and quickly stopped.Hydraxon and Tahu got to their feet and looked at the car. The train was going past behind the car, and behind the friends a tree was struck by lightning and fell, blocking the way. Dense vegetation blocked them from the sides, and the car inched forward. A sound came from it, which might have been something messed up, but sounded more......like a laugh.The tires turned and turned, but the car held back. It was readying itself."IT'S POSSESSED! IT'S HAUNTED!" Tahu shouted in terror."LAST TIME I BUY A USED FOREIGN AUTOMOBILE!" Hydraxon exclaimed as the car shot forward, insanely fast.It slammed hard, making a loud crushing noise on impact......which is when the two friends stared at the car, that had slammed into the tree after they dodged. The car had flipped, due to it going so fast, smashing into the ground upside down on the other side of the tree. The tires whirred, and the laughing noise returned, but much higher, almost like a cry of pain. The wheels slowed down, and finally came to a stop as rain poured on the smashed, upside down car.The headlights flickered on and off one last time, then finally went out, the car having taken its final ride."It...it's over." Tahu said. "It's over! IT'S OVER!""YES!"The two Bionicles ran and hugged eachother triumphantly. Then they walked off as rain poured on the wreckage, the sound of the train still faintly hearable in the distance. "Th-th-that w-w-wasn't sc-scary at all!" Iruini said in defiance."Y-y-y-yeah!" Norik said as he shook in his seat."Really?""NO I'M SCARED NOW TURN ON A SITCOM ON THAT TV THIS INSTANT!" Norik shouted.Iruini quickly followed with, "YEAH! HURRY UP!”"So..." Hydraxon said as he held his finger on the power button. "Am I the winner of tonight's scary stories?""YEAH!" the two shouted in unison. But at this moment, they were too terrified to do anything."Fine." But just as Hydraxon turned the TV on, two beams of light shone through the tarp, one landing on Norik and one on Iruini."AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"Then two trick-or-treaters stepped through the tarp and turned off their flashlights, the semi-dim porch light good enough for them."I like your Bionicle costumes" the one dressed as a ninja said."Me too" the pirate said.The two terrifying little seven year olds received their candy. As they headed off, Norik and Iruini, teeth still chattering, waved goodbye.And the three sat and watched sitcoms under their tarp, waiting for more trick-or-treaters to come.THE END!Or is it...MUAHAHAHAHA!

Edited by PurpleBouncy

...well...that was bizzarre. In a good way. My favorite part would have to be Iruni, the Mailman, and all the others in that scene. Ridiculous moon laughing and such. Also Norik and Iruni meeting the kids at the end was good too. KUTGW. (We do need to talk about something soon tho) -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I forgot to reply to the last chapter (but my character reappears yay), so I'll just reply to the Halloween chapter: First, let me say I had a hard time reading it because of the orange font. My eyes grew used to it eventually, but I still think it would have been better if you had used the normal black font instead. Easier on the eyes. Also, I noticed you changed tenses in the chapter. Early on, you use present tense (i.e. Hydraxon suggests, Iruini says, and so on), but then for some reason you change to past tense (i.e. Hydraxon suggested, Iruini said, etc). I think you meant for it to be past tense, since the chapter starts out that way, but I would suggest choosing one tense or the other, as it is rather distracting the way it is right now. Anyway, my favorite part about the chapter was the "undead hippie mob" part. I also liked the part where they mentioned Norik's celebrity-based ice cream flavors. O. J. Simpson Orange sounds tasty :P . Keep on writing! -TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Thanks for the review on Madhouse of Horror-look forward to Madhouse of Horror II next Halloween-and there might be some stuff related to it popping up months before you'd think... [/foreshadowing] O.J. Simpson Orange, TNTOS, happens to be the official flavor of guys who murder ex-wives. What's funny is we talked about his trial in school today (example of judicial branch, how it works, yunno, the gloves saved him). So here is the Tuesday update (I'm sticking to my schedule). Also, this is where the Jewel hunting really picks up. Enjoy! Sorry for the cheesy pun name...:3 Chapter Thirty-Five: Chillin’ in AntarcticaTakadox: What’s that?Pridak: I dunno, but find out.Carapar: Here, Takadox. Take a spyglass.Takadox: ...you carry a spyglass on your person?Carapar: Yeah. Don’t ask.Takadox: I won’t.Takadox looked through the spyglass.Takadox: That looks like...Iruini...and Norik...Iruini: TURN AROUND!Pridak: What? Why?Norik: WE SHOT STALLAK IN THE FACE-Iruini: -twice-Norik: AND IGNITED EVERY BIONICLE IN KNOXVILLE FOR OUR PARTY!Iruini: AND STALLAK IS GOING TO KILL US!Ehlek: YOU TWO ARE BONEHEADS!Mantax: WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?Pridak: IRUINI, NORIK, GET OUT OF HERE!Iruini: But we have a party to plan.Pridak: Good point...A laser shot through the air and hit the Rockoh.Pridak: WHO’S ATTACKING US?Vezon: Tis I, back on my vehicle! I SHALL ENFORCE SAFETY!Iruini: Vezon...you’re enforcing safety by shooting the Barraki down so they plummet to the ground and crash?Vezon: Yeah.Iruini: Okay, sounds good.Mantax: JUMP!Mantax leaped out of the Rockoh with the only parachute.Takadox: He left us!Pridak: Good luck surviving, boys!Pridak leaped out of the Rockoh with...apparently a second parachute.Pridak: I carry a parachute wherever I go!Takadox: WHAT DO WE DO?Carapar: I DON’T KNOW!Ehlek: I have an idea!Ehlek jumped out of the Rockoh, freefalling until he grabbed onto Mantax’s back.Mantax: GAH! GET OFF!Ehlek: Did you think you could just abandon us?Mantax: Well, kinda, yeah, sure. Yes.Carapar leaped out of the Rockoh and landed on top of Pridak. They shot downward.Pridak: GAH, WHY DID THE SHORT AND FAT GUY JUMP ON MY PARACHUTE!Carapar: I’m just buff! I used Tahu’s Toa Workout Plan.Pridak: ...Carapar: AHHHH!!!!!!WHAM!Ehlek: LOOK OUT FOR THAT-WHAM!Ehlek: -tree.Mantax: Uuuuhhhh...Meanwhile, in Antartica...Urohk #1: Screw this. We’ve just been standing around all day, guarding. Why are we even working for Kurahkzon?Urohk #2: Because we’re both evil.Urohk #1: But Kaza’s never gonna show. Out of all the Jewels on the list, wouldn’t this be your last priority?Urohk #2: What about the one inside the volcano?Urohk #1: True, true. Still in all, it’s gonna be a long time before he shows up here.Urohk #2: He better not have those dipwad Bionicles with him.Urohk #1: Hey, is that...Urohk #2: Kaza’s coming! Quick, hide!Meanwhile...Kalmah: Those stupid Barraki told us Kaza was at Coca-Cola World.Lehrahk: Well, he was here. Look at that. It’s Nuhrii from the jail. He’s trapped in his own glaze.Sehrah: What are you doing here?Kalmah: Looking for Kaza. What are you doing?Sehrah: I also search for Kazarac. Shall we join forces?Lehrahk walked over to something on the ground and saw that it was a sword. He began to sneak up behind Sehrah. Sehrah whirled around and grabbed Lehrahk, then lifted him into the air.Sehrah: WERE YOU TRYING TO ATTACK ME?Kalmah: I’m open!Lehrahk tossed Kalmah the sword. Kalmah ran up behind Sehrah and whacked him with it.Sehrah: ...Kalmah: Nothing! Oh, wait, here’s a button.WHACK!The glaze spread over Sehrah, encasing him. Lehrahk wiggled out of his grasp and dropped to the floor.Lehrahk: Nice!Kalmah: I know, right. Let’s have a little fun with this.Kurahkzon: Ahem.Lehrahk: Oh, hi there.Kurahkzon: Hey.Kurahkzon looked at Sehrah.Kurahkzon: I see you managed to trap Sehrah. Impressive.Kalmah: Yeah, we did it with this sword.Kurahkzon: I’ll be taking that.Kurahkzon snatched the sword out of Kalmah’s grasp.Nuhrii: Hey! That sword is mine!All: NUHRII!Nuhrii: You didn’t really think that my sugar casing could hold me for long, did you? Give me back my sword!Lehrahk: Hey, he’s the one with the sword.Sehrah: It can’t hold a Great Being very long either.Kalmah: Kurahkzon’s the one with the sword!Lehrahk and Kalmah dashed out clumsily.Nuhrii: They’re like the Two Stooges.Nuhrii leaped at Kurahkzon, who ducked. Nuhrii slammed into Sehrah.Nuhrii: OH NO!Nuhrii leaped to his feet and scrambled out the door like Lehrahk and Kalmah had done.Sehrah: It would seem it’s just you and I, Kurahkzon.Kurahkzon: Uhh...LOOK IT’S DAVID BECKHAM!Sehrah: WHERE? *whirls around*Kurahkzon: GOTCHA!Kurahkzon also dashed out the door like a coward.Sehrah: Fools. Oh-THE SWORD!Sehrah shot out the door as fast as he could.Back at the house...Lewa: I’m never riding on one of those death traps again.Makuta: Me neither.Carapar: Once...I find...my arms...me neither...Vezon shot around on the Jetrax.Vezon: I WILL NOW ENFORCE GROUND SAFETY AS WELL, WHILE RIDING ON MY TRUSTY STEED!Tahu: Alright, lift from your core Pridak.Pridak: Gee, this is really working. Thanks Carapar! And thanks for letting me climb on top of you so you absorbed the impact!Carapar: No...problem...boss...Vezon: THAT WORK OUT IS A SAFETY HAZARD!Tahu: What are you talking about? It’s completely-ZAP!Tahu: ...Upstairs...Hydraxon: Okay, so the fire just resulted in Makuta, Lewa, and Vezon receiving third degree burns. And getting a bit gooey. Which is why we never overheat plastic. But chocolates are a surefire way to win a girl’s heart.Vezok: Why am I standing watch for Hahli?Zaktan: Because you are the wingman, Hydraxon is the instructor, and I am-Vezok: Lonely.Zaktan: That was cold man.Hydraxon: So when you give her the chocolates, Vezok will play the radio in the background.Zaktan: Are you sure it’s gonna play “One Less Lonely Girl”?Hydraxon: Definitely. I asked Jack FM to play it. What could go wrong?Later...Hydraxon (whispering): Alright Vezok, the volume is as high as it can go. Ready to blast out a love life for Zaktan?Vezok: Oh yeah.Hahli: Oh, thank you for the chocolates Zaktan. I just-I’M GOIN OFF THE RAILS ON A CRAZY TRAIN!Vezok: AHHH!Vezok and Hydraxon fell off of the radio.WHAM!MENTAL WOUNDS STILL HEALINGDRIVING ME INSANEHydraxon: TURN IT OFF! GET BACK UP THERE!Later...Hydraxon: So that could’ve gone better.Zaktan: And what made you think a Classic Rock station would play a Justin Bieber song?Vezok: WHAT? I CAN’T HEAR YOU!In Antartica...Kaza: So...the Ice Jewel should be in that cave.Alex: Are you sure about this?Behind a snow-covered rock, the two Urohks whispered.Urohk #1: They’re going in the cave!Urohk #2: Once they’re inside, we’ll seal them in. Then whatever was roaring in there yesterday will get ‘em.Kaza and Alex entered the cave.Urohk #1: Wait until they get far enough in.After waiting about a minute, the two Urohks climbed up to a ledge above the entrance to the cave.Urohk #2: Push harder on the rock!Voice (faintly): goin off the rails on a crazy train!Urohk #1: What was that?Urohk #2: I dunno. Get back to pushing.Urohk #1: *grunts*Finally, the rock rolled forward, going off the ledge and landing in the snow, sealing off the cave entrance.Kaza: Did you hear something?Alex: Sounded like a rock...Kaza: It got all dark in here!Alex: I think we’re sealed in!Kaza: Hey, there’s something glowing over that way...Back at the house...Vezon: Have fun in the slammer, punk!Makuta: All I did was eat a banana!Vezon: DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THOSE PEELS ARE?Makuta: ...Vezon: I hope you like your cellmate!Makuta: Who’s my cellmate?Dusty Voice (from the corner of the plastic bin Vezon tossed them in): I...am...Makuta: Who is that?The speaker stepped out of the shadows.Makuta: KONGU?!?!?Kongu: ...yes...it’s me...Makuta: Well, that explains why you haven’t been seen since Chapter Three.Kongu: I...fell in...here...and never got let out...by Vezon...Makuta: Well don’t worry man. We’re gonna break out!Voice: WAAAAAAAA-WHAM!Makuta: Hydraxon? What are you doing in here?Hydraxon: I got arrested for playing the radio too loud.Kongu: So that’s...what...made the bin...shake...Hydraxon: Probably. Vezok went deaf in both ears.Makuta: REALLY?Hydraxon: Ah, Doctor Vezon says it’s just temporary.Makuta: That guy’s out of control.Kongu: Tell me...about it...Hydraxon: Kongu?Kongu: Hey.Makuta: Okay, time to get the heck out of here.In Antartica...Kaza: The Ice Jewel!Kaza grabbed the Ice Jewel off the small ice pillar.RAAAAAARRRRR!!!!Alex: Uhh...what was that?Kaza: My guess is that it was the giant Abominable Snowman standing right over there.Alex: Good guess.Abominable Snowman: OM NOM NOM NOM!Kaza: HE’S HUNGRY!Urohk #1: Do you hear...roaring?Urohk #2: Yeah.Urohk #1: They’re so dead.Suddenly the ground started to rumble.Urohk #2: Not good.BOOM!The rock exploded. Kaza panted, exhausted from using up all his power.Alex: GET UP AND RUN!RAAAAAARRRRR!!!!Kaza: Can’t...tired...must...sleep...Two penguins walked up, waddling happily and making penguin noises.Alex: Awww, cute.Penguin #1: Ride us.Penguin #2: We’re cute. Surf on us.Alex: Talking penguins?Penguin #1: Yep.Penguin #2. Yep. Yep.Alex: Get on!Alex yanked Kaza onto one of the penguins, while he hopped on the other. They stood on the human-sized penguins’ backs, and kicked off the ground. They began to speed downhill as the Abominable Snowman burst out of the cave.Urohk #1: YETI!Urohk #2: DON’T WORRY. AS LONG AS WE STAY UP HERE WE’LL BE FINE.Urohk #1: SHUT UP.Urohk #2: I’m just trying to be positive.Urohk #1: NO, KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN, OR ELSE YOU’LL START AN-RRRRUUUMMMBBBBLLLEEEE!!!!!Urohk #1: Avalanche.Kaza: Wow, this is awesome. Thanks penguins.Penguin #1: No problem. We are cute. We steer for you.Penguin #2: Yep. Yep. Definitely.The two Urohks ran downhill, followed by the avalanche. They hopped onto the Yeti’s back.Urohk #1: MUSH! MUSH!The Urohk kicked the Yeti in its side, making it speed up.Alex: THE YETI’s GAINING!Kaza: Penguins, off that ice chunk. It’s like a ramp. It’ll send us over that frozen inlet!Penguin #1: You got it.Penguin #2: Yep. Yep.The two penguins shot off of the natural ramp. The ramp blocked the view of the Urohks, and they dashed forward on the Yeti, smashing through the ramp and plummeting, crashing through the thin ice.Kaza: WOAH! THIS IS AWESOME!The two landed on the other side of the gap and continue surfing, off into the sunset. How happy.THE END!Next time: Jailbreaks and Jewels. And other stuff.

Sehrah: It would seem it’s just you and I, Kurahkzon.Kurahkzon: Uhh...LOOK IT’S DAVID BECKHAM!Sehrah: WHERE? *whirls around*Kurahkzon: GOTCHA!Kurahkzon also dashed out the door like a coward.

...why in the world would you announce to the person who you're trying to distract that you're distracting them?Come on, Kurahkzon. Common sense man.Anyways, good chapter, as usual. Not quite as good as the last couple, but still worthy of note.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

O.J. Simpson Orange' date=' TNTOS, happens to be the official flavor of guys who murder ex-wives.[/quote']*blinks* Okay, then. Now that I think about it, it doesn't sound too tasty anymore :P .Back on topic, good chapter. Aside from the fact that I reappear again, I thought Vezon "enforcing safety" was pretty good. Vezon's always funny, IMO.The only part I don't get is the penguins. They seemed kind of random, but then again, I am pretty sure there have been weirder things in this comedy than random talking penguins.-TNTOS-
Edited by TNTOS

A Writerly Blog

Kurahkzon can be a coward, yes. The penguins were random, and the party doesn't really start for a few more chappies.The fact that Chapter Thirty-Five wasn't as good as the last few chapters makes me happy, cause I know the last few were really good.Personally, the air safety is my favorite from 35. And you kinda become a main character, TNTOS. Oops spoiler. Well, you needed to know. But if there's any objections, I can switch you out with something else...maybe. It's compliated. And yes, plenty of weirder things than talking penguins have happened/will happen.Time for the regular Saturday update. See, isn't it great when I stick to schedule? Anyways, enjoy!Chapter Thirty-Six: JailbreakIruini: Okay. With my experience with scientific experimentation, and a degree to be a qualified scientist from the University of Vezon, I think I can mix up an invisibility potion to help us hide from Stallak.Norik: Well, you better. He’s a Great Being. As soon as he feels like killing us, he’ll just come down here.Iruini: I’m glad I could convert the downstairs guest room into a laboratory.Norik: Me too, bro.Iruini: Baking soda.Norik: Baking soda.Iruini: Dr. Pepper.Norik: Dr. Pepper.Iruini: Vinegar.Norik: Vinegar.Iruini: Secret chemical imported from underground Russian nuclear testing labs.Norik: Secret chemical imported from underground Russian nuclear testing labs.Iruini: And now we mix it all together...Meanwhile...Makuta: Okay, Hydraxon, you stand on the bottom. Then me, and then Kongu. Then you jump, sending Kongu high enough to kick off of me and go over the side of the bin. Then he runs and gets help, and we get out of Vezon’s jail and get back at him.Makuta climbed onto Hydraxon’s shoulders and then hoisted Kongu up and on top of him.Makuta: On the count of three. One...two...three...JUMP!Hydraxon jumped up in the air and Kongu kicked off of Makuta, sending Hydraxon and Makuta toppling down. In epic slow motion, Kongu soared up and grabbed onto the side of the bin with both hands, propelling himself up and doing a double flip in mid air before landing on the side of the bin.Makuta: Alright Kongu! Now go get help for us!Kongu: See ya suckers! I’M FREEEEEEEEE!Hydraxon: Did he just ditch us?Makuta: Well, considering he jumped down from the bin, shouting “FREEEEEEEEE!” on the way down, there’s a good chance he might’ve.Hydraxon: That’s not good.Meanwhile...Kongu: Now I can extract my revenge on that cool dude Vezon for locking me in that room back in August 2010!Kongu ran out of the extra room where the bin was, down the hallway, past the dog-Wishbone: WOOF!-jumped up on the banister, and slid down, jumping off and landing in the living room.Pridak: Hey-Kongu?Kongu: Pridak?Pridak: I haven’t seen you in over a year! What happened to you?Kongu (grumbling angrily): Vezon happened.Kongu stormed across the living room.Kongu: If I could turn full-sized, I’d grab Vezon’s throat and I’d-Vezon: ESCAPED PRISONER! ALERT! ESCAPED PRISONER! KONGU HAS ESCAPED!Carapar: Kongu?Ehlek: Kongu?Mantax: Kongu?Takadox: Kongu?Zaktan: Kongu?Hahli: Kongu?Iruini: Kongu?Norik: Kongu?Tahu: Kongu?Lewa: Kongu?Vezok: WHAT DID HE SAY?Kongu: Oh, not this time Vezon!Kongu held up his plastic weapons and charged at Vezon, who lifted his spear in turn. In slow motion, they dashed towards eachother. Kongu leaped into the air and came down towards Vezon.Kongu: THIS. IS. SCREWED UUUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!Meanwhile...Makuta: That stupid little green...Hydraxon: Focus, focus. We gotta get out of here.Makuta: Okay, the door to this room is open. Luckily, the plastic bin is clear so we can see through it. If we ram the front, we can move the bin and get it through the doorway.Hydraxon: Good idea.Makuta and Hydraxon began ramming the bin, slowly moving it forward.Makuta: It’s working!Meanwhile...Iruini: Eureka! The invisibility potion is complete!Iruini walked along the table and grabbed the test tube. He grunted as he lifted it and headed over to the two glasses. He poured some in each.Iruini: Grab the other test tubes! We need to get those glasses nice ‘n full.After lots of carrying and pouring, the glasses were full and a single test tube was left over.Norik: You do realize that the amount of liquid in each glass is as big as us, right?Iruini: Yeah.Norik: And we’re supposed to drink it?Iruini: No. We bathe in it. I don’t know what horrible thing would happen if we DRANK it.Norik: *spit take*Iruini: Umm...did you swallow any?Norik: YES! IT HAS DR. PEPPER IN IT! I THOUGHT IT WAS A DRINK!Iruini: Uh oh.Meanwhile...As Kongu came down on Vezon, Vezon thrust his spear into Kongu’s chest, making him fly backwards and land on the tile floor hard, sliding across it. The onlookers sat in comfy chairs on the carpeted area in front of the TV, sitting on the arms to get a good view.Zaktan: COME ON KONGU! GET UP AND BEAT THAT NUTJOB INTO THE FLOOR!*CHEERING*Pridak: I JUST WANNA SEE VIOLENCE! FINISH HIM VEZON!Vezon pole vaulted with his spear, coming down on Kongu and impaling him with his spear. And by impale, of course I mean thrust the spear through a hole in Kongu’s plastic chest.Kongu: GAH! I’LL KILL YOU!Kongu leapt up, the spear sticking out of his back. He slammed his fist into Vezon’s face, then did it with his other fist, and followed up by leaping into the air and kicking Vezon hard in the chest with both of his legs. Vezon flew backwards and Kongu landed on his feet.Vezon leapt up and grabbed the small part of the spear that poked out of Kongu’s chest, whereas the rest poked out his back. Kongu punched Vezon in the face again and Vezon fell to the ground. Kongu yanked the spear out of him and planted one of his feet on Vezon’s chest, pinning him. Kongu lifted the spear above Vezon, gripping it with both hands, point aimed at Vezon’s chest.Meanwhile...Makuta: We’re almost at the stairs!Hydraxon: And...here we are!Makuta and Hydraxon rammed the inside of the front of the bin once more, and started to go down the stairs. It was a bumpy ride.Makuta: WOAH!The bin reached the bottom of the stairs and flipped as it landed, catapulting the duo out of the bin. They flew through the air.Makuta: STOP THAT TOA!Kongu: MUAHAHAHAHA! YOU’RE TOO LATE!Kongu began to thrust the spear downward, but before it could impale Vezon, Makuta and Hydraxon slammed into him, all three of them flying backwards. They slammed into the wall and fell to the ground.Zaktan: Wait-why’d you stop him?Makuta: Vezon tossed me in the plastic bin, where I met Kongu. Then Hydraxon got tossed in. We were trying to get out of the bin, and Kongu just ditched us. We had to get out on our own!Kongu: And I would’ve gotten away with it if it weren’t for you Bionicles and your meddling Vezon!Everyone clapped.EpilogueKongu: No! No! No! Not the bin! You can’t put me back in the bin!Makuta: Too bad punk!Hydraxon: You’ll rot in here! Rot I say!The three stood on the edge of the top of the bin.Kongu: NO! NO! AHHHHHHHHH-WHAM!THE END!Next time: What happened to Norik? And what will Kaza and Alex do? And why did the main regular character not even make an appearance? This shouldn’t even be a chapter! Wait-Kaza: Some people call me the Space Cowboy!THE END!Next time: There. Hope you liked the chapter!

Iruini: Baking soda.Norik: Baking soda.Iruini: Dr. Pepper.Norik: Dr. Pepper.Iruini: Vinegar.Norik: Vinegar.

Carapar: Kongu?Ehlek: Kongu?Mantax: Kongu?Takadox: Kongu?Zaktan: Kongu?Hahli: Kongu?Iruini: Kongu?Norik: Kongu?Tahu: Kongu?Lewa: Kongu?

Welcome to repeat land, where every word must be spoken twice in order to ensure that it's understood.Poor Norik. What kind of a potion that contains Dr. Pepper do you bathe in, anyway?Good chapter. Also way to get Kaza a last minute appearance to save the worthiness of this chapter. :P-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

And you kinda become a main character, TNTOS. Oops spoiler. Well, you needed to know. But if there's any objections, I can switch you out with something else...maybe. It's compliated.

I have no problem with that. He (or me?) is technically your character, so you can pretty much do with him whatever you want. At least, that's how I see it.Anyway, the Kongu versus Vezon fight scene was actually pretty well written. I think it's the best fight scene in this comedy so far.Also, which Kongu is this, exactly? McToran, Inika, or Mahri? I can't remember, but it seems to me he's probably one of Kongu's Toa selves, otherwise his fight with Vezon would be ridiculous . . . wait.Off topic: Hey, I've noticed you haven't commented on Dimension Hoppers recently. Not angry or anything, but I'm just wondering if you've been too busy to post or what.-TNTOS-

A Writerly Blog

Random posting between chapters!@MT: Repeat land is actually a drug-induced hallucination. Just like Santa I've said too much! And I bathe in Dr. Pepper. You got a problem with that?@TNTOS: Thanks for letting me make you main :DKongu Inika.And I was really busy, now I'm not, and I'm working on catching up. I'll go work some more on that.

Kongu: Now I can extract my revenge on that cool dude Vezon

extract my revenge on that cool dude Vezon

revenge on that cool dude Vezon

revenge on that cool dude

cool dude

The I word got messed with.

Anyways, waiting for tuesday. Or wednesday, since thats the time America posts things at night. Hmm.If Norik drank it, isn't he gonna be the only one invisible? The others will turn into invisible plastic while their insides are visible!!!But Norik's insides are also invisible! What will he do? Ono'!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Im back! *fan girl screams in background* I know that my useless and random comments were well missed. Since I have alot to catch up on this is gonna be a sort of strange medley:Chapter 33- Its good that we got back to the whole Hahli thing. That and flying ships plus Barraki and Vezon always equals awesome. A goood getaway from the main themeChapter 34- Loved the scary stories, ecspecially the car one, though I can't wait till Cufem and the Arcade come into story. I NEED TO NOW MORE! *twitch*Chapter 35-uhhh.... Penguins and Snow monsters???Chapter 36- It was great. Im hoping to see more Kongu, I loved his fight with Vezon. I keep wondering though; why didnt Makuta and Htdraxon think of pushing first?Oh and on a side note:

"Hey man, this isn't real. Now, let's see...Picker, Grinner, Lover, Sinner, Joker, Smoker, Toker, Poof!"

and

Kaza: Some people call me the Space Cowboy!

These are both refrences to that song "Heartbreak Hotel" right? If so, some people call Kaza the gangster of love.... Edited by ToaTonyia toa of awesome

More reply between chapter time (new chappie tomorrow since tomorrow is Tuesday):@JL: I wonder if that's taking away my proto. Ah, who gives a cool dude. Just kidding there, I typed cool dude :P@ToaTonyia: Maybe it's called Heartbreak Hotel somewhere (it goes by multiple names) but I know it as "The Joker" by Steve Miller Band-though lots of people think its "Space Cowboy". Either way, one of my favorite songs. I loved when they sung it on '70s Show.@MT: Aw. Too bad. I'm gonna go take a Dr. Pepper shower now. Scrubby dubby dubby.

@JL: Does China have Dr. Pepper? If not, I'd be happy to mail some over. But I won't, because then I'd need your adress, and then you'd think I'm a pedofile.Anyways, regular Tuesday update time! Man, having a schedule I can actually stick to (because of my pile of pre-written chapters) really feels good.Enjoy!Chapter Thirty-Seven: Vezon’s Big AnnouncementIn Hawaii...Kaza: Good thing Iruini’s teleporter still worked. Got us to Antarctica and here.Alex: I know. Hey-why does he have such random locations entered on it?Kaza: Well, you have to go there to register it, so I guess back before I bought him, he was working on like a prototype or something.Alex: He led a full life, didn’t he?Kaza: Yes he did.Alex: So, inside Mount Kileau is the Fire Jewel?Kaza: Fire, yeah. Also includes Lava, Magma, that kinda general stuff.Alex: And how are we gonna get there?Kaza looked at a nearby sign that read “Helicopter Rides Over Kileau, up ahead. Only $15 per person!Meanwhile, at Kaza’s house, in the lab...Iruini slapped Norik.Iruini: NORIK? NORIK? TALK TO ME BUDDY! DON’T DIE ON ME!Norik: Wha-what?Iruini: Are you okay?Norik: ...yeah. Why?Iruini: Well, you drank the potion bathwater, and you passed out.Norik: ...so...what did the potion do?Iruini: Well...nothing yet.Norik began to rise up in the air, floating. Iruini clung to his side, kicking his feet in the air as they rose up higher and higher.Iruini: ...I guess you can fly.Norik turned around, stomach facing down. He shot forward.Norik: I. AM. SUPER NORIK!Iruini: Hey Super Norik?Norik: Yeah?Iruini: PUT ME DOWN!Norik: Relax. Climb onto my back and enjoy the ride!Meanwhile...Hydraxon: Well, so far, we’ve tried to get you to romance Hahli and ended up burning three of our friends, making Vezok temporarily deaf, and getting me thrown in jail. So now, we’re gonna try getting Hahli to watch a sappy movie with you. That’ll get her in the mood for you to make your move.Zaktan: And this isn’t gonna injure anyone?Hydraxon: Hopefully not.Zaktan: So...what movie?Hydraxon: Twilight.Zaktan: ...no...Hydraxon: Fine. I’ll get Hahli to sign up for eHarmony and you sign up, then I hack the site to make you two match up, and you meet her on a blind date.Zaktan: Sounds good.Vezok: WHAT SOUNDS? I CAN’T HEAR SOUNDS!Meanwhile...Voice #1: Lift harder!Voice #2: I’m trying!Voice #3: Come on, come on. You can get the window open!Voice #4: Hurry up!Voice #2: I got the window open!Furno hopped inside the house in an upstairs room, followed by Stormer, Surge, and Breez.Stormer: Alright men, we’re here on a rescue mission for Evo and Nex! First one to find them gets money. Well, not really. I’m too cheap. Just find them.They stood in an upstairs room that wasn’t used much. Except for playing the classic Nintendo 64 plugged into the small TV on the floor. A bin was on the other side of the bed-a bin containing Kongu. The Hero Factory sets walked up to it and looked at Kongu. He was sitting there bored, whacking the bottom of the bin over and over again with his sword.Surge: Identify yourself!Kongu: I’m Kongu. I was imprisoned by Vezon, then got out and tried to murder him and trapped Makuta and Hydraxon, but they escaped and saved Vezon, then put me back in here.Furno: Well I think we might just have the answer to you getting your revenge.Meanwhile...Takadox: And we’re going to Vezon’s stupid speech thing why?Pridak: Because you haven’t put down that Wiimote in hours, and it’s unhealthy.Takadox: I’M ABOUT TO GET MY 1000th K.O.!Pridak: You are ADDICTED to Super Smash Bros. Brawl.Takadox: Well you’re addicted to being a meanie.Ehlek: Listen to Pridak man. It’s unhealthy.Takadox: Hey, I am perfectly in shape.Carapar: That game uses no motion control.Takadox: Your point being?Mantax: Well, we’re stuck in toy size, so...lift that grape over there.Takadox carried the Wiimote with him, mashing buttons as he went, over to Tahu, who was eating a grape.Tahu: Umm...hi?Takadox: Hi.Takadox snatched the grape and it fell to the ground, his arms still clinging to it. He tried to lift with his knees, but couldn’t.Takadox: I see your point.Later...Vezon: You may be wondering why I’ve gathered you all here today, and I am about to tell you. Now, you may be shocked, but-Lewa: GET ON WITH IT! I’M MISSING RERUNS OF THAT ‘70s SHOW!Everyone: *laughs* YEAH!Vezon: Okay, okay. Well, basically, I have been working as the air traffic safety enforcer recently, and I realized I wasn’t making any money. So I decided to open a corporation, a company, an organization. And it will be called-drumroll please!BUUUURRRRRUUUMMMM!Vezon: Thank you Tahu! Anyways, it will be called VezCorp.*silence*Cricket: Aw, screw this, I’m not making any noise.Hahli: VezCorp?Vezon: Yes, hot stuff, VezCorp.Hahli: Okay that’s nasty...but flattering.Vezon: Thank you. To continue, VezCorp is a mix of the words Vezon and Corporation. And first of all, I will start with humble beginnings...by opening a superstore where the Wal-Mart in Turkey Creek is. It will be called VezMart.Hydraxon: And how are you gonna get rid of the Wal-Mart? It would cost so much to buy it out.Vezon: Oh. Well, I went down to a construction site on the Jetrax the other day and brought home a bulldozer.Makuta: So that’s why there’s a bulldozer in the driveway...Iruini: Put me down Norik!Norik: Well I have to land first! Wo-Wo-WOAH!Norik crashed into Vezon, knocking him off of the TV, which he’d been standing on top of. They crashed into the ground.Vezon: Watch it! I have to go bulldoze a Wal-Mart and I can’t get injured!Vezon got to his feet.Hahli: You can’t just bulldoze a Wal-Mart!Zaktan: Yeah! (whispering): How was that?Hydraxon: Good, you agreed with her. That’ll score you some points.Iruini: Norik, you’re a superhero. You have to stop him from destroying the Wal-Mart!Norik: Yeah!Iruini: With great power comes hot girls.Norik: ...Iruini: Oh, and responsibility.Norik: Oh, okay.Vezon had rushed out while they’d been speaking, and he’d climbed up into the bulldozer.Meanwhile...Breez: Alright, Kongu, talk. Whadda you know?Kongu: Well, Kaza is the Protector of the 3rd Realm, according to those so-called “Great Being” morons. The 3rd Realm is like the Milky Way or something, I dunno. But we’re supposed to help him. Oh, and I heard he’s got this “Alex” guy helping him too. Some kid from his school. And those Barraki you want help him out too. They should be downstairs with the other Bionicles.Breez: Good, good. We’ll attack downstairs in a raid, take some prisoner, eliminate the rest, and take back Evo and Nex.Kongu: Evo and Nex? Based on what I’ve listened in on (I can hear stuff from upstairs, some shouting from downstairs) the Barraki have them frozen in the fridge. They tried to put them in like cryogenic slumber so they can wake ‘em up in like ten years.Stormer: Excellent, excellent. We’ll help you with Vezon like we promised. He’ll be taken as a prisoner back to Hero Factory headquarters.Furno: Hey-what’s that noise?Surge leapt up onto the N64, then onto the TV, then made a long jump onto the windowsill and peered out the window.Surge: It’s a guy on a bulldozer. And he matches your description of Vezon. And he’s being chased by a flying red guy carrying a green Toa guy.Kongu: Vezon, Iruini, and Norik! Get them first, then I’ll help you with the Barraki!Stormer: Fine.Surge helped the Hero Factory team up, followed by Kongu. They got the window open, then leapt back into the tree. From there, they grabbed the largest leaves they could find quickly, then jumped off, using them as parachutes. The wind sailed past them as they descended below the gray sky, which surprisingly wasn’t raining. Yet. The downpour began hard and suddenly, pelting the leaves.Furno: Hey, we have umbrellas!Breez: Yeah, but if the rain keeps pelting them, they’ll rip and we’ll fall!The Hero Factory sets were ahead of the bulldozer, which Vezon had parked to kick Norik as hard as he could, who spiraled around out of control, Iruini clinging on for dear life. They leaned left hard, their legs to the right. They made a full turn while still above the bulldozer, which was nearing them. They got closer and closer, the leaves getting pelted more and more.Stormer: If the leaves rip, we’ll fall in front of the bulldozer and get crushed!THE END!Next time: Will Hero Factory survive? Will they ever attack the Barraki? Will Hydraxon successfully match up Zaktan and Hahli? Will Kaza and Alex get another Jewel?

Pretty good chapter, although I question how plastic figures can parachute using leaves. But again, I must remind myself that weirder stuff has happened, so maybe I should be quiet and get back to writing my NaNo novel :P .-TNTOS-

A Writerly Blog