The Tale Of The Three Toa

tent163phantoka

This is my LSO entry for the Comedies event. Enjoy.*three Toa of Stone (Harry,Ron, and Hermione) are walking home, but come across a watery revine with a blue, furry, singing monster.*Monster:*singing* F is for foood, that's good enough for me. Everything is food, that's okay with me.*More of the creatures show up and join in.*Harry:This is very disturbing.Ron and Hermione: indeed.*the three combine thier powers and build a bridge, only for a Shadowy figure in a black hoodie to appear.*Shadowy figure: Hi, I'm death. Now, normally I'd be angry at someone who built a bridge across the Ravine of Singing Monsters Who Will Eat Anything (or ROSMWWEA), because I often get company through it. You, though, have proven worthy of gifts.*Turns to the arrogant Harry, who is the oldest*Death: What would you like, young man?Harry: A sword that can't be beat.*Death pulls a sword out and hands it to Harry,who goes to a nearby motel.Death then turns to the even more arrogant Hermione*Death:And you, sir? Hermione:A cool car.*Death reluctantly reaches into his pocket and manages to pull out a 1967 Pontiac Firebird, then hands Hermione the keys.**as Hermione gets in the sweet ride*Death:And you, Ron?Ron:I'd like something that will help prolong our next meeting.*Death hands Ron an Invisibility Hoodie, which is put on just after Ron crosses the bridge and goes into the same Motel Harry did.*Death: Back to the-*Hemione tries to drive across the bridge, which collapses under the awesomeness of the Firebird, which floats away, never to be seen again, unlike its new owner, who goes in the opposite direction and falls down a waterfall, which is being crossed by a Matoran by tightrope.*Death:*Facepalms*Narrator:That night, a greedy Motel Staff member came into Harry's room, stole the sword,and put Harry to death by forcing him to watch the Music video for Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You up while eating ice cream. DO NOT ATTEMPT. RESULTS NOT TYPICAL. Now, for many years,Death tried to track down Ron, who then met up with Death, and beat him in arm wrestling, thus winning Immortality. How do I know this? I am Ron! We hope you enjoyed the story.Please post!