Download Alpha 3.5
The changes since the last version are too numerous to list, plus I forgot most of them, so here's the major ones:
- Two player mode works! Yay!
- A much improved GUI.
- Music! The music when you're fighting is the Power Miners theme, and the title theme was composed by me. If there are any musically inclined people out there, feel free to contribute something better.
- Owned a few more bugs. The thing should be rock solid now.
- And I think there were some new powers. The last time I worked on this was June 25, so I don't really remember. Now that I can actually release it again I'll work on it more.
Coming next version:
- Powerups. If you have any ideas for any, let me know. I've got a few.
- Water power.
- I need sprites. Matoran and elemental powers. This is the biggest thing you can do for me right now.
- Music. A nicer title theme would be good.
- Bug reports. I think I got rid of most of the bugs with this last release, but it's basically impossible for software to be bug free.
- Feature suggestions! This game gets a little boring after a bit, especially if you aren't using the multiplayer features.
- Map concept art would be nice. If anyone knows how to use Sphere, making a high-quality map (think BIONICLE Fighter) would be amazing.
- Improved sprites. I suck at spriting, so volunteers are appreciated.
- Elementally powered boxes. Walking over an ice box would slow you down, fire would deal a tiny bit of damage, etc.
- More maps.
- Improved network multiplayer that doesn't require editing code files to set up and allows more than 2 players
- Internet multiplayer. This is far in the future, but it's coming.
- Edit this post to be more detailed and include most of the information from the old topic.
Edited by alpha123, Oct 16 2011 - 10:15 PM.