Magma Weaver

So, here is my entry for BBC 63.The Magma Weaver was a story told on Mata Nui to explain the charred forest. It was said that before the Matoran arrived on the island, the Magma Weaver crawled from the volcano and burnt the forest. It was also said that it still lives there, trapping Matoran and Rahi who get too close. Most Matoran thought it was a joke, until a group of Matoran setting up Rahi traps and mapping the region went missing there.Now the pictures!Front: 100_2007.jpgTop: 100_2012.jpgSide: 100_2013.jpgBack: 100_2016.jpgOn a side note: I know that spiders have 8 legs and not 6. I only chose the name because it sounded cool and the moc looks a little like a spider.Comments and criticism welcome, and good luck to the other participants!Edit: Fixed the first link for ya! However, you may want to deep-link some pictures, as the gallery isn't public.-Wind-

Edited by fauxname

I'm a dinosaur! Rawr.

Your gallery isn't public yet, as Wind stated. To deep link here's what you do:1. You go to your picture in the gallery and click on it until it's only your picture.2. Right click the picture and click Copy image location. It will give you a url.3. Use this code:

[url=Insert Your URL]Insert your text[/url]

4. Input all your info.5. Put that in your topic where you want it. :)BTW: Love the back story. :biggrin:~Gravity

Edited by Gravity Caiox