Bbc #63 Entry: Xemnophor, Flaming Toa

Plague

I present to you: XEMNOPHOR!

img_0408.jpg

This is my FIRST MoC posted on BZP, and also an entry to my first CONTEST here too! Hope you liked it!

Edited by Plague

My first (and currently ONLY) MOC on BZP! >

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5426

PLAGUE

14780599_c638_625x625.jpg

Avatar pic taken [and edited] by me. DON"T STEAL IT!

:P

Plague, you just posted this topic somewhere else. I see you just fixed your gallery link. So I guess I can count the other one as dupe.Your gallery i snot yet public so here's how to deeplink stuff.1. You go to your picture in the gallery and click on it until it's only your picture.2. Right click the picture and click Copy image location. It will give you a url.3. Use this code:

[url=Insert Your URL]Insert your text[/url]

4. Input all your info.5. Put that in your topic where you want it. :)~Gravity

I did that, but it just stays like the code. Also, I would like to know what you think of this MOC. Thanks!EDIT: Fixed It!

Edited by Plague

PLAGUE

It has promise, and it could be something great.I only think the arms are just a little too small.Really, the arm design is pretty cool but it's just slightly out of proportion.And yeah, as gravity said, the gallery is not yet public.Follow his instructions and it should be fine. ;)I do find that the presence of the blue parts is rather distracting, but that's just a minor note.Good work!-Dwanny

Xemnophor uses some very interesting techniques, I especially like his arms.The torso also is creative, using the tre-pin piece, and i disagree with the complaint about the blue I think it looks nice with the red.That is my main issue with this, however; It doesnt exactly scream fire to me at all. He has red, sure, but dark red in such amounts, I wouldn't say really gives off a feeling of fire that the contest is mean for. The blue, while it looks nice, even further puts off the feeling of fire in this guy, and I think that may be a sore spot for what is really a nice MOC within itself.

Edited by VBBN

Xemnophor uses some very interesting techniques, I especially like his arms.The torso also is creative, using the tre-pin piece, and i disagree with the complaint about the blue I think it looks nice with the red.That is my main issue with this, however; It doesnt exactly scream fire to me at all. He has red, sure, but dark red in such amounts, I wouldn't say really gives off a feeling of fire that the contest is mean for. The blue, while it looks nice, even further puts off the feeling of fire in this guy, and I think that may be a sore spot for what is really a nice MOC within itself.
It's cool but I don't see much fire in this one. The colors are all over the place but those Hunas make great shoulder armor. Also, the best part has to be the head. Nice job on it!
I can see where both of you are coming from, but what I was going for on this MoC was that he was a "Flaming Toa" , and these blue things cooled him down. Thanks for the comments!

PLAGUE

Xemnophor is really cool Plague!I love the torso of it! It's well designed and looks really nice IMO. The Arms are really cool, and the hands have a really cool design. The Red Hunas were a nice touch. The legs are really nice, and are nice and sleek. Love the design of the head too. I recomend howver you remove the blue parts. They're kinda distracting and I'm not a fan of them in this Moc. Nice Moc Plague, and good luck in the contest! :D~Gravity