The Lazy Life Of A Comic Maker 3.0

Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

Well, with the return of the forums as well means the return of comics... And my comics. Sit back and enjoy!

Lazy Life announcement - Please read:

I have sadly been unable to make as many comics as I'd like in order to entertain you guys. I really want to keep chugging ahead and make funny comics like I have been for the past 6 years of my comic making. It's been an amazing adventure. Sadly, life has just been getting all the more busy, with work in real life along with everything I now do for The Three Virtues, including videos, the podcast, BioCraft, and managing the channel with the others.

Due to all of this, comic making has been slow. This along with the decline of people on BZP and in the comics forum has caused me to lose the motivation I have had for six years. And that has hurt both The Lazy Life and EtB. As a result, I feel the need to give a proper ending to my comic making.

What this means is I will be soon ending working on comics as a whole. Not leaving BZP, just comics. I will finish the Alena story arc (2 more comics) along with Guest Staring Sybre and kopaka's kool kompanion in the same comic to speed things along (I am sorry for the delay and I wish I could make separate comics. I'll make it a good one to make up for it, I promise). I will also be shortening EtB by 5 comics, leaving only 5 left. And finally, I will make a 5 comic long story arc officially ending the comics. I feel that after all this, The Lazy Life needs a proper ending. I don't want to end up like many comic makers that do this for a while and never end it properly. I assure you guys it'll be a nice ending, something I think this series deserves.

I'll be working on all of that up to the end. I'll do my best to get the comics out quickly. Thank you guys for reading and posting and enjoying my comics for so long.

A comedic North-Western Isles Continuity comic series...lazy_life_3.0_poster.pngFinally, the long awaited Season 3! I was originally going to wait until I had wrapped up my current series, Eljay: The Becoming, but this was just too good of an opportunity. So here we go again!-The Comics------------------Character sheetsThe good guysThe bad guysThe PGS'sComic 1: Wonderful returnComic 2: Eye lackingComic 3: More new peopleComic 4: Tasty shoesComic 5: Happy to see the setsComic 6: Coming to a closeComic 7: Back to semi-normalHoliday comic: Halloween 2011Interlude 1: Omega's birthday 2011Comic 8: Getting armedHoliday comic: Thanksgiving 2011Comic 9: Sugar highInterlude 2: WVUFan's tormentComic 10: Always times for TetrisComic 11: Just don't move inComic 12: More shadows and capesHoliday comic: Christmas 2011Comic 13: Surely not a trapHoliday comic: Valentines day 2012Holiday comic: St. Patrick's day 2012Comic Contest #1 Entry: Part 1 | Part 2Interlude 3: Eljay killing timeComic 14: Pink Day 2012Comic 15: Camo Day 2012Interlude 4: Mesonak's birthday 2012Interlude 5: Venom's birthday 2012Comic 16: 7 years stumblingInterlude 6: Speeder's birthday 2012Interlude 7: Invictus' birthday 2012Interlude 8: Eljay's birthday and Talk Like a Pirate day 2012Interlude 9: Alena's birthday 2012Holiday comic: Halloween 2012

Holiday comic: Thanksgiving 2012

Comic 17: Alena's origin/Part 1

Holiday comic: Christmas 2012

Comic 18: Pink Day 2013

Monsters vs. Titans Contest Entry: Part 1 | Part 2

Interlude 10: Mesonak's birthday 2013

-Special comics----------------------Omega's birthday 2011Comic Contest #1 Entry: Part 1 | Part 2Mesonak's birthday 2012Venom's birthday 20127 years stumblingSpeeder's birthday 2012Invictus' birthday 2012Eljay's birthday and Talk Like a Pirate day 2012Alena's birthday 2012

Monsters vs. Titans Contest Entry: Part 1 | Part 2

Mesonak's birthday 2013

-Holiday comics----------------------Halloween 2011Thanksgiving 2011Christmas 2011Valentines day 2012St. Patrick's day 2012Pink Day 2012Camo Day 2012Halloween 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Christmas 2012

Pink Day 2013

-Guest Star Comics---------------------------Victim #1: Zionfighter7GVictim #2: -Radiance-Victim #3: Lewafan21-Permanent Guest Stars---------------------------------1. Mesonak2. Varderan3. Eggbert4. Windewa5. Terton6. Omega7. Varaka8. Venom9. Alena -Guest Stars- CLOSED-----------------1. Sybre2. kopaka's kool kompanion3. 4.5.-How to Guest Star---------------------------In order to guest star, please send me your sprite sheet in Rayg 2.0 with character traits or fill out the following sheet below and send it to me! Also, make sure you have posted in the topic at least once!Main body color: (hands, torso, feet)Secondary body color: (arms and legs)Eye color:Mask:Mask color:Armor: (Optional)Weapon: (Optional)Personality: Race: (Toa, Matoran, Makuta, etc)-Banners--------------lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

[url="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=544&st=0"][/url]

-Other--------------The Lazy Life of a Comic MakerThe Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 2.0Eljay: The Becoming----------------------------------------------So yeah. I shall be adding more content as I get back into the comic making swing of things, but for now, please enjoy! All comments are welcoming and will be listened to. Cya around!

sig.png

Edited by Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Sweet. Been waiting for this for a while. Loving the first comic; I enjoy your new text and background layout, as well as my Piraka skull. Those horns are epic. Also it was funny. That's important too. :P Good work as usual, though I must say this is already better than 2.0 (at least in terms of graphical style). And hey, you're releasing 3.0 right after Hero Factory released their 3.0 sets! Haha...ha...ha? Can't wait for more. -Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

This is actually really great work, Eljay! This looks like a great comic and I can't wait to see what comes of this new season. I'd say keep up the good work, but apparently saying that in a post implies it's devoid of content.Wait, I just said it. Oh well, keep up the good work anyways!

Edited by Tapika

tumblr_mrji0oZwlq1sqiy2ho1_400.png

New style looks interesting so far. Looks like CO2's been modified somewhat, at least the feet.Also, I don't actually remember if I posted in your old topic--I remember reading your comics, almost posting, and then BZP went down; I'm not sure if that was this downtime or some other downtime.

button.png

Sweet. Been waiting for this for a while. Loving the first comic; I enjoy your new text and background layout, as well as my Piraka skull. Those horns are epic. Also it was funny. That's important too. :P Good work as usual, though I must say this is already better than 2.0 (at least in terms of graphical style). And hey, you're releasing 3.0 right after Hero Factory released their 3.0 sets! Haha...ha...ha? Can't wait for more. -Mesonak

Thanks Meso! But just because of that 3.0 comment, you're dead to me. =P

Oh my gosh! So seriously thought that you were going to say, "EVERYONE'S A MANGOSTEEN!" Seeing Mesonak said that everyone else was outside. :P

Dang, I shoulda done that XD Ah well. I'mma try and get back into the crazy swing of things this week :P

New style looks interesting so far. Looks like CO2's been modified somewhat, at least the feet. Also, I don't actually remember if I posted in your old topic--I remember reading your comics, almost posting, and then BZP went down; I'm not sure if that was this downtime or some other downtime.

Yup, there have been extensive modifications to CO2.0. Feet, legs, arms, torso. I'm planning to use it for at least six more comics, then head on back to good 'ol Rayg 2.0. And yeah, I don't remember either. Ah well, either way, thanks for posting here! Thanks everyone! sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh yes. Fresh new starts are always good.I'm liking the new style, as well. I'll be following this series,so keep it up, Eljay.-V-

Edited by The Venom

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

Eljay, Midget-Toa of Mangosteen?That's something I've gotta get used to. ~Sharps

Don't get too used to it, as it won't last for very long =P

Ahh yes. Fresh new starts are always good.I'm liking the new style, as well. I'll be following this series,so keep it up, Eljay. -V-

Thanks! I've been waiting a while to use this style. New comic! sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Look, a wild Eljay! *runs away* Priceless. Good comic, I enjoy the backgrounds very much. Pretty funny as well. No, purple isn't a good match for those horns. ... <.< -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Look, a wild Eljay! *runs away* Priceless. Good comic, I enjoy the backgrounds very much. Pretty funny as well. No, purple isn't a good match for those horns. ... <.< -Mesonak

Glad you liked it! But, Shani may say better. =P New comic! sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

I'm finally home, so I can read these comics.(Majhost doesn't work at school =/) Aw... what Happened to Rayg? Oh well. These comcis still have that witty eljay through them, wich is a good thing.... is it? Can't wait for more soon Eljay^^ z_signoff.png

Great to see this back, Eljay. Loving the comics so far! @the new comic, scary-cape-guy = Epicness shall ensue. :P -Utah

Thanks! And yup, it'll be crazy :P

I'm finally home, so I can read these comics.(Majhost doesn't work at school =/) Aw... what Happened to Rayg? Oh well. These comcis still have that witty eljay through them, wich is a good thing.... is it? Can't wait for more soon Eljay^^ z_signoff.png

Rayg will be returning. I just wanted to use the NWI wide kit, Chimoru Omega 2.5. And it is a good thing indeed! :P Thanks!

@ Mr. Cloak in Comic #3: Would you like to buy a Doom Weapon?

He may. He'll need it. =P

It's been awhile since I've read your comics! So far, they're good. I'm wondering, though, why the heck is there a Guest Star section when there isn't a visible way to apply for GS? Just a bit curious.

Thanks! And thank you for pointing that out. I failed to add that in, but it's there now!

Where are the 70 some odd links from the past? BTW, I like the changes. It's refreshing.

Well, I decided to leave those out of this post and just left them in their original post, which is in the archive and which I have linked. :)

Mysterious hooded guy is mysteriously mysterious ~Sharps

Gimmie a few comics, and we won't be for long :P

Well then. It seems the graphics have improved for this series, ut you've also seemed to use Chimoru. It's pretty good, Eljay. KUTGW 100/10!!11!1!111!!1

Not usin' Chimoru for long. Thanks! and yur my hero111!1!1!!!

IDK, I think going back to Rayg would be better. Because that seems closer to your style. I mean, EVERYBODY uses Chrimoru these days. RZ, sometimes, not so much Rayg and Rayg is still a really cool kit. 2.0 AND 2.5

I will be returning to Rayg. This is just for the sake of using it once. Give me about three more comics, and I'll be switching back. Thanks! New comic! sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

He's using both for a short time, as mentioned already, he will soon switch completely to Rayg 2.0.Nice new comics Eljay. Loved the shoes line, and I'm starting to wonder who that cloaked figure is.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

Wow, didn't find out that these were back until now. Well you've done a great job so far, with both the humor and quality. I'd say this is a big step up from 2.0. (Not that 2.0 was bad or anything, these are just obviously quite better.) Well, good luck with these. I'll check back whenever I can.

naw man

Actually, it was a reference to his appearance, not his actual need. It just seems like something he would say, since he reminds me of Link to site with forums removed. -B6. Edited by Black Six

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

This looks pretty good. Good graphics, for one... It's rather interesting despite that i haven't seen the origional series...es. Serieses? Well, whatever, I've got to admit that i'm going to probably be coming here some more later. I could do some graphics works for you, banners maybe, i'm not sure. But either ways, i'm looking forwards to more!

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

You all don't wear shoes? Holy god.Anyway, it's been a while since I saw Eggy. Where did he go? ~Sharps

He went... EVERYWHERE!

I'm right here. Anyway, it's good to see that the comics are back! Keep up the good work! ^_^

Glad to see you still around! Thanks!

Nice. That would actually feel real comfortable. WHO NEEDS Doctor Scholl's, when you've got PEANUT BUTTER!

AWWW YEAH! Makes for a great snack too!

So... are you using CO2.0 or Rayg 2.0? Your banner shows the latter, but the majority of comics show the former... (Also, you might want to consider removing the "The end" and credits from the end of each comic- it looks a little, I dunno, tacky?)

I will be using both. Rayg 2.0 will be coming back soon. And I've always used a "The end" at the end of my comics. I feel it's kinda of my comics signature.

He's using both for a short time, as mentioned already, he will soon switch completely to Rayg 2.0. Nice new comics Eljay. Loved the shoes line, and I'm starting to wonder who that cloaked figure is. -V-

Thanks for clarifying Ven! And thanks! We'll soon find out!

Wow, didn't find out that these were back until now. Well you've done a great job so far, with both the humor and quality. I'd say this is a big step up from 2.0. (Not that 2.0 was bad or anything, these are just obviously quite better.) Well, good luck with these. I'll check back whenever I can.

Thank you.

Oh.Well.Still not 2.5? Still?

Yeah. Still. In fact, never.

Actually, it was a reference to his appearance, not his actual need. It just seems like something he would say, since he reminds me of someone.
Ahhh, I see.

So you finally did that thing where you switch to chimoru for a little while.... hmm.... Well its nice to see your comics back (I only just got back to this site) I shall keep watching...

Glad to see you're still here Omega! And thanks! New comic! sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

I am so GLaD to see it return. Seriously. Funny comics. So funny I giggled. I NEVER Giggle. What did you do to me Eljay, to make me Giggle? I am not supposed to "Giggle" I am supposed to "Manly Laugh". So it's obviously funny enough to make me "Giggle".

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

Funny how Meso brings out Furno 3.0 right away. Pretty funny comic you got there, Eljay. :P But the green highlight looks kind of odd in that last panel (the blank line in the 'you're dead to me' statement)

Edited by Tenebrae Invictus

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Double nice. Though I do appreciate HF's new pieces. Those are cool! but Bionicles still the best.

Absolutely!

LOL Oh Meso, you and your Hero Factory. -V-

I need to find his stash and show them in furnace. :P

Ah, Meso, you should know better to bring Hero Factory up to the LEGO Kid...

I'm the Lego Kid, boo ya.

I am so GLaD to see it return. Seriously. Funny comics. So funny I giggled. I NEVER Giggle. What did you do to me Eljay, to make me Giggle? I am not supposed to "Giggle" I am supposed to "Manly Laugh". So it's obviously funny enough to make me "Giggle".

Mission accomplished! :P Thanks, and glad you enjoy them!

Funny how Meso brings out Furno 3.0 right away. Pretty funny comic you got there, Eljay. :P But the green highlight looks kind of odd in that last panel (the blank line in the 'you're dead to me' statement)

It's kinda creepy. And yeah, now that you point it out you're right. I'll try to improve on that. Thanks! New comic! sig.png Edited by Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

You should've run into each other in that last comic. Seriously though, even though 1/2 of the comic is just "AAAAHHH", it's still amazingly funny. KUTGW

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

You should've run into each other in that last comic. Seriously though, even though 1/2 of the comic is just "AAAAHHH", it's still amazingly funny. KUTGW

I was originally gonna do that, but decided not to at the last second. :P Thanks!

Ruh-oh, Reljay, Var and Ven be coming. Okay comic, seeing as nothing really special happened, but it had its humor.

Yuuup. I was gonna put in more funny jokes, but forgot. They were put into this NEW COMIC! sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png