Preliminary Poll Frankie Raye

Preliminary Poll Frankie Raye  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary Voting begins June 19th and ends June 22nd at 11:59 P.M. EST.Final Voting begins August 4th and ends August 5th at 11:59 P.M. EST.The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on August 6thThe top 2 MOCs from each poll, plus two overall wildcards will advance to the Finals.1 >> protractor4bbcc63.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Tahnok Protractor2 >> entry.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Bokoch, Infernal Lord3 >> 7365791486_68571ed72a_t.jpg >> Tyrant4 >> 007.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Phoenix Kahu5 >> keepermain.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Suva Keeper6 >> 7382970190_80c1dc9714_t.jpg >> Hollow Flame7 >> fire_toa_6.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Toa Rilgar

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

2 and 6 are great, though the legs killed 6 for me. Thus, I voted for 2.I would have voted five, due to its great design, but really a staff isn't enough to make it fit the theme.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I liked 2 - it fit the theme. I also liked 5 and 6, though I didn't get the sense of flame from the former and the latter is one of those MOCs which, sadly, only looks good from certain angles. I honestly think it would have done better if the entry pic was the banner picture.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Voted for number 6.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Voted for number #6, the fire spine looks awesome.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I voted for 6, but though that 2, 3, and 5 were epic too.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry