Kalarezka quadrilogy

1, 2, 3, 4

(end of kalarezka quadrilogy)

Birthday spirit

Season two

Got that power?

Soarin' thru D skiez

The New Mask: Project V2

1, 2, 3, 4- just text (may make a comic soon)

(end of project V2)

KOTU VS SNICKER

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ,6 ,7 ,8

Silly snake

sweet wevenge

Add

Delays!

Loga sense

A party in Pink

Haters gunna hate

Parallel

1new.png

PGSs (CLOSED FOR SEASON TWO)

soran

reznaz

snicker

giggles requested removal

RG

Tecnokua

Flaredrick

TNG

Malignus

Terren

Gavla

Tahu2014

:nahnah:

Have a good day!

Thanks to: Soran, My PGSs, My Brain, Friends and family, Paint.net, Justax-Kal, And myself.Oh and Oneker for being in Dr. Who.

Edited by Loganto The Le-Matoran
  • Upvote 1

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Okay... unfortunately, not much good to say about this. For starters, some of the character's colors look like they were taken from the default MS Paint color pallet. Then there's the background - there's no shading to add detail, but this can be excused. However, the line distinguishing the floor from the wall is too thick, and it looks odd. The couch looks decent, however, with no shading, it also seems to ruin that fact. Also, the speech bubble looks too smooth to match with the rest of the comic, thus making it seem... well, a little strange on the eyes. Other than that, i commend you for choosing Razor - i don't think there are any on-going comic strips at the moment that use the Razor sheet, so, nice choice on that. Also, i suggest that you should quickly get two more strips up - the best way to start a comic is to have at least three strips, so as people can get a good idea about what the comic is like/is about/how it looks in general. Unfortunately, at the current moment, this says nothing about the comic other than the fact that a couch is miscolored. Good luck, though, an aspiring comic maker is always welcome.

Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

Since you just started (and theres only one comic) I can't really judge much from it but anyway, the pixelated background actually looks fitting surprisingly. I'll be able to judge more about it with more comics, so I hope to see more soon. I'll keep an eye on the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I must stress the humor desert problem here. Too much randomness is a bad thing. One thing most good comic makers do is put a storyline that has jokes in it, for a cohesive, yet funny, and not too random comic. The door slamming, to be honest, was not that funny. The Y U SMACK DOOR IN MY FACE Was slightly better, but you really need to take our advice, while you still can. Don't make a habit of doing what you're doing right now.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

All right, you did it! Awesome! I wasn't expecting that. Creepy how Brutico would be anywhere near his bathtub though... O_oBest comic you've ever made. Keep it up! Randomness as a plot device, just like I said many times before. This is precisely what I meant.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

That was entertaining. Its funny for me because of how true it is. Nice effect in the last panel by the way. I also liked the "previously on LTLM" panel at the top. Its a great idea to include when your doing story arcs.Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

About the links.When putting a link in, type the name of the comic and then highlight it and click link and paste link in.I hope this helps.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Nice kit switch. You should probably double size everything though. EVERYTHING. Panels, sprites, everything. OH KARZ THE FOURTH WALL WAS BROKEN METEORS--Second comic was funny. I've done that before, though in a less ridiculous way.Third comic is why I don't have pets. No, really, it is.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

new comic!http://www.brickshel...ling_heads2.pngno more razor. sorry
About the links.When putting a link in, type the name of the comic and then highlight it and click link and paste link in.I hope this helps.
thanks!
Your Welcome.You can also do it in your posts.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

The kitten appears to have brainwashed Loganto! That diabolical cat, messing with our minds. I'm starting to wonder what the cat's purpose is in the story. Perhaps its a talking, sarcastic cat. That could prove interesting. Or its just a cat... Either way, nice comic, but it appears to be lacking a little in humor.~Soran

I see you took my advice to double-size everything. Definitely looks better, and does justice to the kit. (Chimoru R's details do not show well in small size.)The owner is really the cat's pet. That's why I don't like them XDYep. Brainwashing. NEVER trust a GLOWING, FLUORESCENT CAT.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

You're comics aren't too bad but I think you could try and develop your characters a bit because so far none of them seem too unique. As far as graphical changes I can't really see anything I think you should improve other than learn how to make actual speech bubbles.

Don't Click It