Soran

Traitor

entry_thumbnail.png

This is my entry for the Comic Contest #2: Onomatopoetic Justice. My Comic Entry follows the epic battle of Iron Man and Colonel James Rhode. The entry is based off of the battle that took place when James Rhode in an effort to keep the party from being too dangerous, dawned one of the iron man suits and fought Tony Stark, AKA Iron man. Will Iron man stop fighting and keep his friend, or will he continue to fight and lose one?

This entry was created in Gimp 2.6 and is entirely hand drawn (except a few edits). This entry took me all month (Actually it took me about 2+ weeks, I took a lot of breaks) and was probably the most fun I had in a while. The comic is suppose to show one of the misconceptions with super hero comics which is that the hero always wins. The hero rarely wins any fights, but he wins the war. It was really challenging making an iron man comic when you don't even have an iron man minifigure.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this comic and all the effort put into it and I hope you vote for it as well. As usual Comments and Critique is appreciated.

~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png