Sunset , A Ccc #2 Entry

This is probably one of the simpler entries, but also one of the more complex as well. I love it. Its probably one of my favorite entries.The thing that interests me the most about this entry is just the way it was created. The way the rainbow effects add to the comic is stunning. With too much of the rainbow effect it can look sloppy, but you achieved the perfect amount and made it look extraordinary. The different colors that are used during the comic really help make the story come alive. For example the green shading on Lex Luthor on the first page really gives him that dark feel for me. Superman's blend of colors really gives him that heroic, good natured look. I can't really explain it, but its just really impressive. The cliff hanger was also a nice touch even if it was unintentional. ~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

This is probably one of the simpler entries, but also one of the more complex as well. I love it. Its probably one of my favorite entries.The thing that interests me the most about this entry is just the way it was created. The way the rainbow effects add to the comic is stunning. With too much of the rainbow effect it can look sloppy, but you achieved the perfect amount and made it look extraordinary. The different colors that are used during the comic really help make the story come alive. For example the green shading on Lex Luthor on the first page really gives him that dark feel for me. Superman's blend of colors really gives him that heroic, good natured look. I can't really explain it, but its just really impressive. The cliff hanger was also a nice touch even if it was unintentional. ~Soran
Thanks!Yes, glad you like the coloring! It was a last minute decision, and I wasn't sure it would look good but I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm glad I did. :)Admittedly I had hoped for more pages, and a good ending, but the deadline was a problem. :~PArgh I should make more comics.- 55555