Edit: Technical Difficulties In Ta-Koro

Koro-Chaos

This is great. This actually makes a bit of sense, which is great. Also, I would replace the "In Ta-Koro, the first GPS has arrived" box to "Meanwhile in Ta-Koro, Vakama is having troubles with his first GPS" because it would make a bit more sense. Nice job on this!

pWPTu7m.jpg

This is great. This actually makes a bit of sense, which is great. Also, I would replace the "In Ta-Koro, the first GPS has arrived" box to "Meanwhile in Ta-Koro, Vakama is having troubles with his first GPS" because it would make a bit more sense. Nice job on this!
Well, that's a bit to long to fit in that space nicely. Thanks for the feed back though! I'm glad you enjoyed it.- :hau:- Koro~Chaos - :hau:- Edited by Koro-Chaos

Just so you know, this is an edit and there's a rule about titles for those:

Note: If your art is an edit (meaning a printscreen or another pre-made piece of art manipulated in an image processing program), you must include the word "edit" in the title.
I've fixed it for you. :)Anywho, I loled. Not much else to say, but a brilliant choice of image to edit and a great joke. :D

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

• 6 months later...