Turaga Vakama: Flash Fire Entry

Rumpelstiltskin

Alright, so I managed to get something done before the contest deadline tonight; I don't think I've ever entered a contest before the last day. :P Anyway, here's my entry in the Turaga Vakama category:

ffcthumb.png

I always intended to enter this contest, but I've been so busy lately that I didn't get a chance to start until Thursday. I originally intended to draw Tahu, but in the end I figured it was probably easier to do one of the other two, and Turaga Vakama's always been one of my favorite characters anyway...This started off in pencil and ink, then went through a rigorous Photoshoping. I'm especially pleased with how his mask came out. I've never understood why there was so little resemblance between the Great and Noble Hunas, so I added a few details from the Great Huna to bridge that gap.Hope y'all like it. :biggrin:~ Rumpelstiltskin

Like it. As FF Ice Master said the arms look a little out of proportion compared to the legs; I think they need to be a little shorter maybe. I like the movie-style aesthetic you've added to it, and how you've toned down his ridiculously huge eyebrows. :P

Awesome!!! A very fluid piece of work, and I love the compromise between the original set design and the poseability of the movie designs. :fonz:

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012