Ise

Daiker

I really like the head. Unique heads are always great in a MOC. The use of both System and Hero Factory pieces is also a nice touch, because it gives the MOC a whole different feel. Well done!

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Nice! The head and torso are especially good; I would say that the legs and right arm look a bit thin by comparison.
The left arm, on the other hand, is awesome; I like the way it's armoured.
-TLhikan

"So I'm TL now?"

"Yeah, 'cuz if we said it the other way it'd have to be TLhiKHAAN!!"

Cool mecha. The system feet are great, and so are the body and head. An upside-down Stormer helmet always makes great heads. I just think the left shoulder/upper arm would need some armor like the right side.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

The posture of the torso looks somewhat crippling, but that doesn't matter that much for a mecha. The asymetical head looks surprisingly good, and I like the way it continues all the way onto the back. The lower legs look cool, but a little unstable. The blue on the axe sticks out a little, but the rest of the colour scheme is good. The white and the light grey are very reminiscent of early BIONICLE years, I like that.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

@FF Ice Master: The bump from the mask has always been a little bit of a problem as it's always being adjusted, but it's not too big of a problem to me. Thanks.@Meiko: Thanks!@TLhikan: The skinny limbs add some character IMO, like the legs. Thanks!@Onewa7: Thanks! I personally like the skinny of the upper arm compared to the lower (see above), but I think if I added armor there, it would be a bit too clunky, and might even affect articulation.@Taipu1: lol, the torso, is pretty weird, but who doesn't like weird? :­P The lower legs yes, do tend to be a bit weak at times, though I've managed.Thanks!

doom4revalt.png

Fantastic head! He looks a little whimsical, just from the proportions. I'd redistribute the bulk from the legs to the, say, lower arms, but the quirky look you gave him is nice too.
Thanks! I was going for that unnatural robotic look, so yeah.

doom4revalt.png