Tohkann - My Flash Fire Entries

Tohkann toa of arts

Tohkann! I have not seen you in forever. It is fantastic to see your return in such a brilliant form.While I prefer everything to stay true to the sets, I have to say that this is beautiful. Tahu Stars looks like a 9 ft. Toa (even though he was only released as a smaller set), and you made it look perfect.Vakama looks very serious, just like a Turaga should. The only complaint I have about him is that he seems a bit wide.Jaller looks proud and quite identical to his MoL version...and although I prefer not that version....you did an epic job. His position is flawless, and it shows his position as the Head of the Ta-Koro Guard. You even made the Kanoka disk look epic and powerful.It is very likely that I will be voting for you, friend.

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

These are all great! My only qualm is about Vakama: He doesn't look like as much work was put into him as much as the others. Not to say he looks bad, because he looks really good. He just doesn't carry the same feel that Tahu and Jaller have. His feet and upper chest have the right look, but the rest of him doesn't look as detailed. Plus, he looks like he's been eating a few too many donuts. However, since you were staying true to the set form, it makes sense that you'd draw him like that. Still, good job.Tahu is by far my favorite of the bunch! I see you gave him his Golden Armor, which looks brilliant. He also gives off the Transformers feel, which I think works out really well. Excellent job on him.And Jaller... Very well done! Much more rounded than his McToran set form, which were all really flat. All in all, he looks much more well-built, and the organic muscles and other details make for a very good piece of artwork. Nice job!signoffffff.png

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~